can't use my account please help

Ask questions you may have about the game here.

can't use my account please help

Postby NoProblemFurkan » Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:31 am

Even though I know my username and password, he wants me to reset the password over and over again. I can't reset my password because I don't remember my email. I can't use my account even though I bought steam. How can I make it available?
NoProblemFurkan

Re: can't use my account please help

Postby Jerme » Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:34 pm

You need to reset your password as your account got flagged for a password change to protect it from being compromised due to the abuse of the breached data (happened late December 2018). So either it would be to remember your email (try checking your ucp - ucp.php?i=profile&mode=reg_details ) or email BMG (using info@blankmediagames.com ) to change the linked email to an other one, then perform the reset with this one. Please be aware that you need to give along proof that the account in question does in fact belong to you.
Also is there a backlog of mails, which could mean that it takes a while (more than a week) until your mail might be addressed. Keep in mind to reply to the automated response you should be given shortly after sending the mail.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Ask Questions