Cant Change my password?!?

Ask questions you may have about the game here.

Re: Cant Change my password?!?

Postby SSPretzel » Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:45 pm

Does it normally take a few weeks to get a response?...
SSPretzel
Executioner
Executioner

Postby Jerme » Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:27 pm

There is currently a backlog of mails, so yes it might take a bit longer for this. I cannot say how long it will take, I apologize.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby SSPretzel » Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:12 pm

Jerme wrote:There is currently a backlog of mails, so yes it might take a bit longer for this. I cannot say how long it will take, I apologize.

Its alright..my girlfriend wants to play coven but she wont without me...and i just want my main account back and not a new one just to play bland...
SSPretzel
Executioner
Executioner

Postby SSPretzel » Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:11 pm

Iknow its dumb to ask..but does anyone know how much longer?..not expecting a direct answer..
SSPretzel
Executioner
Executioner

Postby Jerme » Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:16 pm

I apologize, I cannot give even a vague timeframe, but I hope it will be dealt with till the end of November.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby SSPretzel » Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:22 pm

It still hasnt been dealt with... :cry:
SSPretzel
Executioner
Executioner

Postby Jerme » Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:57 pm

November isn't over, yet. I do hope is done before it ends, but I cannot guarantee that.

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby SSPretzel » Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:11 pm

Jerme wrote:November isn't over, yet. I do hope is done before it ends, but I cannot guarantee that.

Iknow, its just me being me sadly..
Iknow some people on the forums are jackwads about stuff like this, so i try and be nice since i know theres only one person working on this stuff...
SSPretzel
Executioner
Executioner

Postby SSPretzel » Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:13 pm

Just know I'm still waiting, but i dont mind. I have little internet connection as is rn lol
SSPretzel
Executioner
Executioner

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:29 pm

SSPretzel wrote:Just know I'm still waiting, but i dont mind. I have little internet connection as is rn lol

I sincerely apologize. Your thread was brought back to attention by Flavorable. Hope you'll get an email response soon!
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby SSPretzel » Sat Dec 07, 2019 4:13 pm

Naru2008 wrote:
SSPretzel wrote:Just know I'm still waiting, but i dont mind. I have little internet connection as is rn lol

I sincerely apologize. Your thread was brought back to attention by Flavorable. Hope you'll get an email response soon!

I appreciate it, thank you.
SSPretzel
Executioner
Executioner

Postby SSPretzel » Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:45 pm

I know it was a dumb idea. But i did send another email. I realized after i sent and hoing over my posting here. That my emails could be shoved to spam now, gj me
SSPretzel
Executioner
Executioner

Postby Jerme » Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:24 am

I've given our community manager anothger heads up on this.

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby SSPretzel » Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:03 am

I did get the automated response this time, so thats a thing. Even tho on the third time i got the automated response
SSPretzel
Executioner
Executioner

Postby Jerme » Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:20 am

Did you ever reply to the automated response?

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby SSPretzel » Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:43 pm

Jerme wrote:Did you ever reply to the automated response?

I did yes, when i sent the email i got one in return, i replied in that email what was going on.
SSPretzel
Executioner
Executioner

Postby SSPretzel » Tue Dec 24, 2019 8:37 am

Just keeping the gmods and such updated. Still waiting but working 24/7 so no worries.
SSPretzel
Executioner
Executioner

Postby Jerme » Tue Dec 24, 2019 9:00 am

Apparently your mail got lost according to our community coordinator. I did give him the info the check the forum links we mentioned to him, not sure when he got the time to check those out.
I'd like to take the time to apologize for the currently lacking response and sencond to wish you happy holidays when they are coming for you.

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby SSPretzel » Tue Dec 24, 2019 1:56 pm

Jerme wrote:Apparently your mail got lost according to our community coordinator. I did give him the info the check the forum links we mentioned to him, not sure when he got the time to check those out.
I'd like to take the time to apologize for the currently lacking response and sencond to wish you happy holidays when they are coming for you.

I appreciate all of you that have piched into help me out, and thank you. Have a happy holiday yourself ^^
SSPretzel
Executioner
Executioner

Postby SSPretzel » Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:03 pm

Just a heads up, still no response back xD. Now starting to worry im forgotten *insert sweat emoji xD*
SSPretzel
Executioner
Executioner

Postby Jerme » Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:46 pm

Naru told our community manager to check again and I believe you should have gotten a reply now. I apologize for the long waiting time.

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby SSPretzel » Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:13 am

Jerme wrote:Naru told our community manager to check again and I believe you should have gotten a reply now. I apologize for the long waiting time.

I did right after i sent a post on the forum here,and its quite alright. Ive been swamped with work latley, so have little time to play tos lol
SSPretzel
Executioner
Executioner

Postby Jerme » Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:57 am

That how our community feels like as well, as he gets swamped with messages/mails.

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby SSPretzel » Mon Jan 20, 2020 11:53 am

I havnt tried to reset my password lately, but i havnt gotten an response email back again. Im in no rush and not mad or even worrying ^^
SSPretzel
Executioner
Executioner

Postby Jerme » Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:43 pm

Please PM me your email address and I can push for a check.

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Previous

Return to Ask Questions