Steam

Ask questions you may have about the game here.

Steam

Postby kyueenterasu » Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:10 pm

I've been wanting to get a Steam account forever, and just recently decided to make one. I want the benefits for joining Steam as displayed on the Town of Salem home screens, but don't know how to do that without buying the game over again on Steam. I've looked this up, and people said you just log in with your username and password; however I can't seem to download it without buying it, first. Somewhere, it suggesting contacting Support to figure it out for you, and this was the closest thing I could find. Thank you.
kyueenterasu

Re: Steam

Postby kyuss420 » Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:39 am

PrincessDespair wrote:You can't download the game from steam. You will have to purchase steam first, and you will receive the benefits. like double merit points as OnlyShot pointed out. If you have other premium editions from your Town of Salem account, like the web version or/and mobile, those perks will be included if you link your accounts from them. If you have additional questions, please ask.

I have web premium but dont get any perks... what are the perks of web premium?
goosegoosegoosegoosegoose
Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image
kyuss420
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby Flavorable » Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:43 am

kyuss420 wrote:
PrincessDespair wrote:You can't download the game from steam. You will have to purchase steam first, and you will receive the benefits. like double merit points as OnlyShot pointed out. If you have other premium editions from your Town of Salem account, like the web version or/and mobile, those perks will be included if you link your accounts from them. If you have additional questions, please ask.

I have web premium but dont get any perks... what are the perks of web premium?

Another multiplier for your MP and the Webby pet.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby kyuss420 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:41 am

I got the Webby pet when i bought coven DLC, but i dont get a multiplier for MP that I know of. 80MP for a win and 40MP for a loss is that the going multiplier rate?
kyuss420
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:59 am

kyuss420 wrote:I got the Webby pet when i bought coven DLC, but i dont get a multiplier for MP that I know of. 80MP for a win and 40MP for a loss is that the going multiplier rate?

Yes, that's x2 the standard. 40MP for a win, 20MP for a loss.
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Flavorable » Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:00 am

If you own 1 premium, it's x2 (so 80), if you own 2 premiums it's x3 (120) and if you own all 3 premiums, it's x4 (160).
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Transcender » Thu Oct 24, 2019 3:38 am

Flavorable wrote:If you own 1 premium, it's x2 (so 80), if you own 2 premiums it's x3 (120) and if you own all 3 premiums, it's x4 (160).

2*2=3 what
Transcender
Recruiter
Recruiter

Postby Flavorable » Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:19 am

Google wrote:
Flavorable wrote:If you own 1 premium, it's x2 (so 80), if you own 2 premiums it's x3 (120) and if you own all 3 premiums, it's x4 (160).

2*2=3 what

It's x times the base MP.

Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Transcender » Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:39 am

Flavorable wrote:
Google wrote:

2*2=3 what

It's x times the base MP.

So it is total mp = base mp times how many premiums you got?
Transcender
Recruiter
Recruiter

Postby Jerme » Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:18 pm

Its an additive factor, so the correct value would be: total gained MP = base MP + base MP * premiumupgrades
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Transcender » Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:19 pm

Jerme wrote:Its an additive factor, so the correct value would be: total gained MP = base MP + base MP * premiumupgrades

I see, thank you
Transcender
Recruiter
Recruiter

Postby kyuss420 » Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:33 am

Google wrote:
Jerme wrote:Its an additive factor, so the correct value would be: total gained MP = base MP + base MP * premiumupgrades

I see, thank you

quick mafs
kyuss420
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby Transcender » Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:14 am

kyuss420 wrote:
Google wrote:

I see, thank you

quick mafs

what
Transcender
Recruiter
Recruiter

Postby Jerme » Sat Oct 26, 2019 7:48 am

Just a pun made.
I believe the original question has been answered and I will lock this thread to avoid further derailing.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Ask Questions