How to contact BMG?

Ask questions you may have about the game here.

How to contact BMG?

Postby Bram » Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:58 pm

Is info@blankmediagames.com monitored? I sent several emails to this email over the past 10 days but never got a human reply. What is the fastest way to get a reply from BMG? Are they on these forums? The email for my account is invalid and I need to change it to my actual email. (No reply in 10 days)
Bram
Witch
Witch

Re: How to contact BMG?

Postby shelboo » Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:24 pm

That's very frustrating. They do come to the forums, though that email is the best way to get a hold of them.

Just to confirm - have you already replied directly to the automated email?
Automated email wrote:If your issue does not fall into these categories, reply to this email with whatever you may need. Happy Hanging!
Click here to send TrialBot a message where you will receive all reports ever filed against your account.
Just click on that link and then select "Submit" towards the bottom of the message.

shelboo
Halloween 2015 Winner
Halloween 2015 Winner

Postby Bram » Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:29 pm

Yes, I have replied to the automated response multiple times from multiple emails. Aside from the auto-response there was nothing at all.
Bram
Witch
Witch

Postby Bram » Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:35 pm

Actually 2 weeks later now and still no response. This company has no community managers or anything? This shouldn't be so difficult to fix...
Bram
Witch
Witch

Postby Jerme » Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:57 pm

There is a comminity manager, but he is currently a bit behind on mails.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Bram » Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:06 pm

Jerme wrote:There is a comminity manager, but he is currently a bit behind on mails.

"a" just one?

can anyone ping them and let them know i've been trying to get this resolved for 2 weeks? i feel like it should not be this difficult to change the email on the account.
Bram
Witch
Witch

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:09 pm

Bram wrote:
Jerme wrote:There is a comminity manager, but he is currently a bit behind on mails.

"a" just one?

can anyone ping them and let them know i've been trying to get this resolved for 2 weeks? i feel like it should not be this difficult to change the email on the account.

We've alerted shapesifter13, who is the Community Manager and the one who monitors the email about the lack of response to emails, but we haven't had a response to our inquiries, so...
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:22 pm

Finally got a response (not from Shapesifter) that emails are being caught up. Apologies for the delay. I can't tell you when your email will be addressed, however.

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Bram » Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:15 am

So it has now been 3 weeks I have had no response to any of the emails sent to info@blankmediagames.com from multiple email accounts. I need to change the email on my account because it's in invalid email. And I haven't been able to log on to my account either. There's really only one person handling this and they haven't got around to doing anything with any of the emails yet? a 3 week + backlog?
Bram
Witch
Witch

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:21 am

Doing so from multiple emails just adds to the congestion. Rather than help yourself (and others) you have actually just burried the original email even more. Now when he gets to the multiple emails about the same topic, he might end up confused.

I don't know when/if Brandon will get to one of your emails, but considering he's caught up on a bunch of others now, I'd say you should get an email response in a day or so.

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Bram » Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:32 am

Still no response. 3 weeks later.
Bram
Witch
Witch

Postby Jerme » Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:49 am

Due to the spam of your mailing, the mail was not replied to as far as I've seen and some were even marked as spam by the mailclient/provider.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Bram » Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:02 pm

A month later and no reply. An expected response time would generally be a business day or two if things are really backed up. This is absurd.
Bram
Witch
Witch

Postby Flavorable » Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:27 pm

Bram wrote:A month later and no reply. An expected response time would generally be a business day or two if things are really backed up. This is absurd.

As Jerme said: Since you overflooded the Devs' e-mail inbox, your e-mails got noted as spam and thus ended up in the spam folder. This is one of those instances where it taking longer is simply because you flooded the inbox yourself.

Next time, leave it at one e-mail per issue.

And actually, the normal response times are 3-5 working days, not 1 or 2 when backed up. Especially not if people massively send e-mails.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Jerme » Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:28 pm

Your mail was ignored due to the constant spam and apparently the chosen wording, at least on the last update that I've gotten.

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Bram » Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:49 pm

okay i sent another email then
Bram
Witch
Witch

Postby Bram » Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:14 am

Jerme wrote:Your mail was ignored due to the constant spam and apparently the chosen wording, at least on the last update that I've gotten.

I can't send less emails. I already sent them. Get whoever is looking over these to actually take a look at this already. It has been over a month now.
Bram
Witch
Witch

Postby Bram » Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:19 am

Update: I did get an email from BMG on Oct 7 that read

"I am very sorry for the delay. I would be happy to fix this issue if you send over an email not currently in use that can be used for the account."

And I haven't received another email since responding to this one. Been well over a month at this point.

It also took over a month to get a reply to the initial email.
Bram
Witch
Witch

Postby FMBot » Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:55 am

Bram wrote:Update: I did get an email from BMG on Oct 7 that read

"I am very sorry for the delay. I would be happy to fix this issue if you send over an email not currently in use that can be used for the account."

And I haven't received another email since responding to this one. Been well over a month at this point.

It also took over a month to get a reply to the initial email.

beep boop sometimes they have some back log
Bot by Google. Not actually as Google can't really program, but it's being worked on.
FMBot
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Bram » Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:42 am

Still no response from BMG. Is there anyone here who is in contact with the one guy who handles the emails who can hurry this up? This is ridiculous.
Bram
Witch
Witch

Postby Transcender » Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:23 pm

Bram wrote:Still no response from BMG. Is there anyone here who is in contact with the one guy who handles the emails who can hurry this up? This is ridiculous.

there is a serious backlog and with how small the devteam is telling them to "hurry up" wont help anything, sorry
Transcender
Recruiter
Recruiter

Postby Flavorable » Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:54 pm

Actually, as far as I know, the community manager was very clear to us that he replied to you on October 8th. So at this point, you might want to check your spamfolders.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Bram » Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:11 pm

You are correct that he did reply on October 7th but he didn't do anything. He asked me for an email to change it to and I suggested a few that would be suitable then replied and specified a single email that my email could be changed to. There was no followup and the issue was never resolved. Since then I have not received a reply nor resolution.
Bram
Witch
Witch

Postby Jerme » Sat Oct 26, 2019 7:18 am

Have you tried using the new mail address already to see if the change has actually been done?

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Bram » Sat Oct 26, 2019 10:43 am

I have tried using the new email address and it did not work. It is still linked to the old email address as I tried with the old one and it tried to send the verification email to the non-existent email address.
Bram
Witch
Witch

Next

Return to Ask Questions