Suspended for game throwing?

Ask questions you may have about the game here.

Suspended for game throwing?

Postby Liltyr » Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:49 pm

So i was playing coven VIP mode and i claimed trapper and town still hung me even when i had a will and then they reported me because i said who VIP was even though others do that constantly and i thought that was normal to prove innocence. and now i’m suspended? i’m so confused. the game i played AFTER that and even had someone do the same thing.
Liltyr

Re: Suspended for game throwing?

Postby Aureolin1 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:50 pm

Revealing the VIP is never a legitimate strategy, even when used to prove one's innocence. People seldom do this, and even when they do, it does not give you a pass to break the rules as well. Outing the VIP is by no means a common tactic players use to win. I assure you that you are not the only one being punished for revealing the VIP, and others who have thrown in this fashion are dealt with accordingly.
Aureolin1
Sheriff
Sheriff

Postby Liltyr » Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:45 pm

really? i’ve been in tons of games where people out VIP to prove innocence and that’s why i’ve done it. i’ve even been told to in previous games. i never knew it was against the rules because i saw others dozens of times doing it. sorry for my ignorance.
Liltyr

Postby Jerme » Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:12 am

This is not the forum to discuss about suspensions. Lockign thread.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Ask Questions