Can't log in-game

Ask questions you may have about the game here.

Can't log in-game

Postby Lych92 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:47 am

As the title says, I can't log in-game despite keying in the right password? Funny though as I am able to login to the forums here. :cry: :cry:
Lych92
Jester
Jester

Re: Can't log in-game

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:02 am

Do you happen to use any special characters? The game doesn't support special characters. It only accept Alpha-numeric characters. If so, you need to change your password.
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby mzann1 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:17 pm

Lych92 wrote:As the title says, I can't log in-game despite keying in the right password? Funny though as I am able to login to the forums here. :cry: :cry:

Does it give error or any message or just password incorrect?

mzann1
Transporter
Transporter

Postby Lych92 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:07 pm

mzann1 wrote:
Lych92 wrote:As the title says, I can't log in-game despite keying in the right password? Funny though as I am able to login to the forums here. :cry: :cry:

Password incorrect despite keying the exact same password as the one I put in for logging into forum. Guess I'll have to reset again.
Lych92
Jester
Jester

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:21 pm

Lych92 wrote:
mzann1 wrote:

Password incorrect despite keying the exact same password as the one I put in for logging into forum. Guess I'll have to reset again.

It will say incorrect if you're using non-alphanumeric characters.
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Jerme » Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:09 am

There are a few characters that are not supported by the client and thus get altered or not displayed, which results into a different hash value, which fails the comparison.
Known unsupported characters are < > _ &
There might be more, but those are unknown for a while. We recommend you to change your password to one firstly only containing alphanumerical characters (A-z and numbers). Then maybe go further from there.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Lych92 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:35 am

Right I managed to request for password change. Now here's the issue, it didn't really ask me for a new password. The password I still have now is the auto-generated one given by the website. I've checked on my control panel if I can change the password but the only option is to resent password. How do I go from here?
Lych92
Jester
Jester

Postby Jerme » Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:09 am

Please follow the instructions on the second half of this thread: viewtopic.php?f=38&t=101015
WHen you are sent an e-mail you should be able to set your new password with the given link.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby gotttablast » Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:34 am

mzann1 wrote:

same thing is happening to me even though I reset my password multiple times
gotttablast

Return to Ask Questions