Why does the android version have more details and stuff?

Ask questions you may have about the game here.

Why does the android version have more details and stuff?

Postby Pangardi » Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:11 am

I played the game one day on my smartphone, but when I was playing, I realized that there are so much more graphic details on it and that made me a little upset. I mean, I payed for the game, only to have it on my steam account, brought the coven DLC, and I think that its unfair with the PC players.
The Smartphone version has smoother animations and transitions of day and night, the screen around goes dark and a light spot shows the people who have died last night, the icons for each role are different and cooler than the PC version has and at last, it has a new function "notes" like a last will, but only you see what's in there, to help you keep the track of things you wrote down, but don't want anyone to now. (For example, if you are making a fake will, "N1: Healed number 2" you can write on the personal notes "Killed number 4" and no one will be able to see that info!) :|
Pangardi

Re: Why does the android version have more details and stuff

Postby mzann1 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:20 am

Pangardi wrote:I played the game one day on my smartphone, but when I was playing, I realized that there are so much more graphic details on it and that made me a little upset. I mean, I payed for the game, only to have it on my steam account, brought the coven DLC, and I think that its unfair with the PC players.
The Smartphone version has smoother animations and transitions of day and night, the screen around goes dark and a light spot shows the people who have died last night, the icons for each role are different and cooler than the PC version has and at last, it has a new function "notes" like a last will, but only you see what's in there, to help you keep the track of things you wrote down, but don't want anyone to now. (For example, if you are making a fake will, "N1: Healed number 2" you can write on the personal notes "Killed number 4" and no one will be able to see that info!) :|

As far as i know, devs are working with the Unity engine to improve this game

mzann1
Transporter
Transporter

Re: Why does the android version have more details and stuff

Postby Jerme » Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:45 pm

The mobile client is on the new engine, while the web/Steamclient runs still on Flash, which is goin to be replaced soonish. Then the information should be the same again.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Ask Questions