How can I report multiple players?

Ask questions you may have about the game here.

How can I report multiple players?

Postby yellowflicker » Wed May 31, 2023 3:49 pm

In yesterday's game, I've been bullied and harassed within the game by multiple players. But because I got out of the ranked lobby too quickly, I have no idea what their usernames are/were. I didn't think to check it. I know that they've reported me for gamethrowing, I reported them for hate speech and harassment. But I would like to rest my case against any reports (which I saw is now on my TrialBot) made against me. I have screenshots of the game from my own report on TrialBot. Where and how can I get help for this? I didn't know where to write and ask, so I'm writing here.

I'd pretty much appreciate to get an answer, honestly.

Thanks in advance to all moderators and admins.
yellowflicker

Re: How can I report multiple players?

Postby Jerme » Thu Jun 01, 2023 11:57 am

Greetings,

since your wording is a bit ambigous, I'll regard two possible ways I think you could've meant.
1. If you wish to report players via the forum, please check this thread to see if your case would fit into whats reportsable on the forums: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=100547 Then you can follow the way of doing it. Report-logs are must not be used for the report.
2. When you intended to have the players reported via the Trial System (-> Report duplication, in case the report was not filed for them), then you are out of luck, as you are not able to handle reports of your own games.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: How can I report multiple players?

Postby yellowflicker » Thu Jun 01, 2023 12:49 pm

Hello again.

From what I understand, at this point there's not much I can do. But thank you so much for answering me in such short notice.
You can close this thread if you want.

Have a nice day.
yellowflicker

Return to Ask Questions