Suspended 7 days for in-game name (from years ago?)

Ask questions you may have about the game here.

Suspended 7 days for in-game name (from years ago?)

Postby Cumshotter » Tue Aug 02, 2022 7:02 am

Hi.

I tried to log in for the first time in years, and I see that I have been suspended for 7 days. At first I thought it was for having my old and stupid username (which I also had to use to log in here in hopes of changing it), but the message says the account is suspended for having an "Inappropriate In-Game name". Haven't played the game in years, so I have no idea what's going on. Tried to message the bot, but my reports "has been archived and is no longer available to be viewed". I'm guessing my suspension also is old, but somehow showed up (again?) when I tried to log on. If not, someone has been using my account some time these last years.

Is it possible to find out if the account last was active and? As I was searching old emails for my log-in info, I had a couple of messages from BlankMedia about hacked accounts.

Also, how do I change my username?

Thanks.
Cumshotter

Re: Suspended 7 days for in-game name (from years ago?)

Postby Jerme » Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:22 pm

Greetings,

you can change your accountname by buying a namechange ingame.
Also the names you chose ingame were the following:
Please note that using [flummery]in your IGN is not appropriate due to being explicit.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Ask Questions