App won’t let me play and already bought package

Ask questions you may have about the game here.

App won’t let me play and already bought package

Postby Hannah14noelle » Wed Aug 17, 2022 5:55 pm

So I had bought the 4.99 package on my iPhone a while aback and was always able to play but today I went in and couldn’t get in my account so I made a new one and went to rebuy but says I already got it and when I hit the button to get it for free as I already paid it tells me it is syncing the server and to wait for a confirmation but I never got one. How do I fix this so I can play?
Hannah14noelle

Re: App won’t let me play and already bought package

Postby Jerme » Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:30 pm

You need to buy premium for the new account. The premium upgrade is a one time purchase for the appstore, yet its not quite like that. Its a thing done to firstly prevent someone accidently buying the upgrade twice for the same account and secondly to make it harder for phone users to get a new account when banned, iirc, as you would need a new appstore ID. Or go to web and purchase premium for the account there.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Ask Questions