Abnormal Disconnection

Ask questions you may have about the game here.

Abnormal Disconnection

Postby Bipzibble » Fri Jul 02, 2021 8:53 am

Every time I try to queue a game I get "abnormal disconnection" and takes me back to log in screen. Has anyone had this happen? can't find any help online ;_;
Bipzibble

Re: Abnormal Disconnection

Postby Joacgroso » Fri Jul 02, 2021 8:21 pm

Hi, here are some threads about the issue.
Here's what one of the devs said:
Spoiler:
shapesifter13 wrote:Hey Townie!

Would you be able to email us at Support@BlankMediaGames.Zendesk.com with the answers to the following questions and with your log if relevant to your platform?

Are you using web, Steam, or mobile? Are you on Mac, PC, iOS, or Android? What OS are you running? Are you on a 32 bit OS? Are you using a VPN? Are you using IPv4 or IPv6? What were you doing when it occurred? Was it in a game, or on a different screen like customization/shop/party/lobby/etc? Does this happen every time you play? Does it happen at the same times, eg: on logging, on joining a game, on name selection, etc? Does this happen if you use a different device, a different platform, or a different internet connection(mobile data vs your home wi-fi connection, vs a different wi-fi connection)? Do you happen to use Spectrum as your internet provider?

Mobile

Are you on Wi-Fi or mobile data? Does one work, but not the other?

For mobile users it should send us an automatic bug report.

Steam

Steam users could you turn on player logs in your settings, and post your player logs if this happens again? Be sure to download the log before you close the game after you experience issues again as the logs are cleared every time the game is closed. Be sure not to close the game before doing this.

Web

What browser and browser version are you using? Does it work if you use a different browser? Have you cleared your caches yet?

If this happens again could you click the F12 key, go to the console tab, and post that information here? Be sure to not refresh the page before doing this.
Joacgroso wrote:I feel like I went from Light Yagami to Keiichi Maebara.

I still hope one day the game will have private lobbies. They would really help.
Also, please nerf vampire hunters.
Joacgroso
Werewolf
Werewolf

Postby SaltyBeans3 » Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:30 pm

LIterally happened to me twice IN THE MIDDLE OF MY RANK GAMES now people report me for leaving as if i chose to leave. They need to fix that shit, cuz one game it kicked me out when i was close to win as town but my next game when i lost as maf no disturbance. Went back as a townie and it kicked me out again. They literally need to fix that shit.
SaltyBeans3
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Joacgroso » Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:49 pm

As a side note, you don't have to worry about being reported for leaving. As long as you don't admit you will leave intentionally, you won't be punished.
Joacgroso wrote:I feel like I went from Light Yagami to Keiichi Maebara.

I still hope one day the game will have private lobbies. They would really help.
Also, please nerf vampire hunters.
Joacgroso
Werewolf
Werewolf

Return to Ask Questions