a question

Ask questions you may have about the game here.

a question

Postby Sorrow » Wed May 05, 2021 9:46 am

can the mods or staff see other players recent messages in a previous game or not? there’s this one guy who was extremely toxic and salty and a homophobe but i don’t have any screenshots so i’m wondering if it’s still reportable
Sorrow

Re: a question

Postby Joacgroso » Wed May 05, 2021 6:43 pm

No, they can't. If a report was already filled against that player, then he will probably be punished (unless he was using a new account and that was one of the first 10 games, in which case he will go unpunished). If he wasn't reported, there's nothing you can do, especially without screenshots.
What was his username? I can use TrialBot to check if he was reported.
Joacgroso wrote:I feel like I went from Light Yagami to Keiichi Maebara.

I still hope one day the game will have private lobbies. They would really help.
Also, please nerf vampire hunters.
Joacgroso
Werewolf
Werewolf

Postby Sorrow » Wed May 05, 2021 9:53 pm

Joacgroso wrote:No, they can't. If a report was already filled against that player, then he will probably be punished (unless he was using a new account and that was one of the first 10 games, in which case he will go unpunished). If he wasn't reported, there's nothing you can do, especially without screenshots.

I believe it was darkenian
Sorrow

Postby Joacgroso » Wed May 05, 2021 10:11 pm

His newest report is from April 24th, so the game you mentioned is lost forever.

Nothing can be done against him. If you want to report someone in the forums go to https://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewforum.php?f=26 (read the guidelines first), but they only accept innapropiate usernames (not ingame names) and HS/H with unedited screenshots, as far as I know.

I still hope one day the game will have private lobbies. They would really help.
Joacgroso
Werewolf
Werewolf

Postby Ezradekezra » Wed May 05, 2021 10:34 pm

Joacgroso wrote:His newest report is from April 24th, so the game you mentioned is lost forever.

Nothing can be done against him. If you want to report someone in the forums go to https://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewforum.php?f=26 (read the guidelines first), but they only accept innapropiate usernames (not ingame names) and HS/H with unedited screenshots, as far as I know.

You can report lobby offenses in that subforum too
Ezradekezra
Halloween 2020 Winner
Halloween 2020 Winner

Postby Flavorable » Thu May 06, 2021 2:33 am

Joacgroso wrote:No, they can't. If a report was already filled against that player, then he will probably be punished (unless he was using a new account and that was one of the first 10 games, in which case he will go unpunished). If he wasn't reported, there's nothing you can do, especially without screenshots.

Only the gamethrowing reports in the first 10 games get automatically closed. Not all reports, that'd be silly.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Joacgroso » Thu May 06, 2021 8:20 am

I didn't know that. That's a relief.

Joacgroso
Werewolf
Werewolf

Return to Ask Questions