Abnormal Disconnection

Ask questions you may have about the game here.

Abnormal Disconnection

Postby Pizzaeater317 » Sun Aug 09, 2020 10:08 pm

I've looked up this phrase multiple times and I've seen it before when something was up with the servers in July. Now, I can't find any recent info on others experiencing this error and my friends were able to play just fine the other day. What happens is that it either doesn't let me login or I do login, but I can't join a game and am soon logged out and receive the message: "Abnormal Disconnection". I was wondering if anyone could let me know what might be the problem because I really like playing the game and I'd like to continue playing.
Pizzaeater317

Re: Abnormal Disconnection

Postby cob709 » Sun Aug 09, 2020 11:10 pm

can you include some more information?

What platform are you playing on?
What version of the game are you using? Does it need an update?
Are you doing anything while this happened?(tabbing out, logging in somewhere else, etc)
I SEE ALL
cob709
Mayor
Mayor

Postby Darkan4zm » Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:17 pm

I HAVE THE SOME PROBLEM PLS SOMEONE HELP
Darkan4zm
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby shapesifter13 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 8:05 pm

Hey Townie!

Are you using web, Steam, or mobile? Are you on Mac, PC, iOS, or Android? Are you on a 32 bit OS? Are you using a VPN? What were you doing when it occurred? Was it in a game, or on a different screen like customization/shop/party/lobby/etc?

Mobile

Are you on Wi-Fi or mobile data?

For mobile users it should send us an automatic bug report.

Steam

Steam users could you turn on player logs in your settings, and send your player logs to us at Support@BlankMediaGames.Zendesk.com if this happens again?

Web

If this happens again could you click the F12 key, go to the console tab, and send that information to us at Support@BlankMediaGames.Zendesk.com?
shapesifter13
Developer
Developer

Return to Ask Questions