Cant play the actual game

Ask questions you may have about the game here.

Cant play the actual game

Postby Centennial5 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:48 am

so recently, i was gifted the steam version of the game on steam from a friend, and so far, it has sucked. i cant link to my steam account because i have an "invalid email", i changed my steam email so it's the one i signed up with and still "invalid email". when i attempt to login via steam itself, its even worse! i get logged into my friends account and he wasn't even the one who gifted me the game! the game wont even let me do what it is meant to do. maybe im just stupid and i forgot a small detail, but until i find out what it is, this game is the worst. i really needed to get that off of my chest, thank you for reading this and i hope you can figure out whats wrong.
Centennial5

Re: Cant play the actual game

Postby Jerme » Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:45 pm

greetings,

You cannot link your Steamaccount, as it was already linked with a different account. A SteamID may not be linked to more than one account.
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

I tend to write small stories into my will and dislike Forgers and Janitors for removing them.

If you see a Grim Reaper called 'Zoroark', know that you might have encountered me.

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Centennial5 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:20 pm

Jerme wrote:greetings,

You cannot link your Steamaccount, as it was already linked with a different account. A SteamID may not be linked to more than one account.

so then how can i unlink that account and then link my new account.
Last edited by Centennial5 on Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Centennial5

Postby Jerme » Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:26 pm

Unlinking can not be done by a player. You'd need to hit up the devs for that via social media or email (info@blankmediagames.com).
I wonder how an other friend of yours got access to your Steam account so that they could've linked their game account to it.
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

I tend to write small stories into my will and dislike Forgers and Janitors for removing them.

If you see a Grim Reaper called 'Zoroark', know that you might have encountered me.

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Centennial5 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:30 pm

Jerme wrote:Unlinking can not be done by a player. You'd need to hit up the devs for that via social media or email (info@blankmediagames.com).
I wonder how an other friend of yours got access to your Steam account so that they could've linked their game account to it.

we used to share games but for some reason it wont let me use my steam account now anyway
Centennial5

Return to Ask Questions