[GAME] What if I don't get the Bundle/Username I paid for?

Search here before posting your questions

[GAME] What if I don't get the Bundle/Username I paid for?

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:17 pm

Q: What should I do if I don't get the Bundle or username I paid for?

A: If you have made a purchase for a Bundle/Username you paid for and you don't immediately have the content, please do the following;

• First, try logging out of the game and logging back in directly after checking and seeing the content isn't there. Sometimes that is all it takes for the content to load in.
  • If that doesn't give you your bundle's content/name change, double-check your payment method (Steam Wallet, PayPal, etc.) to see if the money was removed.
  • If the money was taken out, check your email for a receipt. If you still don't have the Bundle's items or the name change after 24 hours, please email support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com with your Username, the receipt, and the name of the Bundle purchased/the username you tried to purchase.
  • If the money wasn't taken out, unfortunately you did not purchase the Bundle/username, either due to an issue with your client, or an issue with the server. You will need to wait for the Bundle to pop-up again and attempt to purchase it once more.
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Frequently Asked Questions