[GAME] How do I use my scrolls?

Search here before posting your questions

[GAME] How do I use my scrolls?

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:14 am

To use a scroll after you have bought it, go into Customization Options on the left side of the home screen, and select the scroll at the bottom right corner with a green cross on it on the Customization Screen.

After clicking on it, you will be prompted to equip your scrolls. The page will list which scrolls you own. Select which scroll you'd like to equip and click on the 'Equip' button. You may do this two more times after you equip your first one, if you have more than one type of scroll.

Things to note;
  • Scrolls are used automatically at the start of the game once equipped. They require nothing further done aside from being equipped.
  • You may purchase only 30 at a time of each scroll for each role.
  • You may have only 3 scrolls equipped at once.
  • You cannot equip multiple of the same scroll.
  • The 'x10' under the scroll's name does not mean you get 10. You will only get 10 by putting '10' in the 'Quantity' box in the Shop. The 'x10' means your odds are increased by 10.
  • Once you get the role your scroll is for, win or lose, you will use up that scroll. You will have to equip another, or buy another if you do not have anymore.
  • A server restart or server crash will not use up the scroll, even if the game started. If you lost your scroll after a seeming 'crash' you just Disconnected.
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Frequently Asked Questions