Live Patch Notes: B.0.6.0

All patch notes are archived here.

Re: Live Patch Notes: B.0.6.0

Postby TurdPile » Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:50 am

Yamatozor wrote:I just came here to report that there is some cheater using skype to win and that is annoying.
And i claim that we put some Game Master to eject the cheaters if they are spotted by the GM or the innocent player.
Not really my problem but if u put it on it would be better to play it, i know that some youtubers playing this game use skype but at least they don't say there roles.
So pls do something for this cheaters

Report Players section please.
I have mostly rescinded my role as Admin.

All previous contact should instead be redirected to Flavorable.

If your inquiry doesn't directly have to do with Trial 2.0 or TrialBot, then please refrain from messaging.

Thank you.
TurdPile
Vampire
Vampire

Postby stellaluna » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:22 pm

Yamatozor wrote: i know that some youtubers playing this game use skype but at least they don't say there roles.

Or do they?
hi im stella and i like you

stellaluna
Godfather
Godfather

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:49 pm

stellaluna wrote:
Yamatozor wrote: i know that some youtubers playing this game use skype but at least they don't say there roles.

Or do they?

A one time occurrence, and everyone loses their shit. Like really, one time. They've never cheated before, but they did this time. They will get a warning, as already stated. Move on from it already. Like you've never cheated (of any kind) in your life before, whether out in the world like in school, or in a game, whether via a command console, or how Minx and them did.
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby LeDerpinator » Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:24 pm

Naru2008 wrote:
stellaluna wrote:

Or do they?

A one time occurrence, and everyone loses their shit. Like really, one time. They've never cheated before, but they did this time. They will get a warning, as already stated. Move on from it already. Like you've never cheated (of any kind) in your life before, whether out in the world like in school, or in a game, whether via a command console, or how Minx and them did.

K-Kaiden Alenko, is that you?

I swear, I'm not cheating on you with Garrus!!!
Spoiler: Image
Thanks to Burgy for the signature!
Click to check out my artworks on IG!
LeDerpinator
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby Witchaven » Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:41 pm

Naru2008 wrote:
stellaluna wrote:

Or do they?

Actually, it wasn't a one time occurrence. However, I'm not quite sure how this all relates to the patch...
Witchaven
Investigator
Investigator

Postby Ciara » Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:00 pm

Guys, please. This conversation would go in the report players section as TurdPile already mentioned. Please stop. You're clogging the thread for people who actually want to give feedback on the patch.
And I can't live without you now, I can't even live with myself
And I can't live without you now, and I don't want nobody else
I only have myself to blame
Ciara
Mayor
Mayor

Location: America? Europe? Australia? Canada? Could be at the bottom of the Pacific. I don't know.

Postby Anberu » Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:59 am

The custom death animation shows even if you aren't showing custom skins and houses, correct?
The Chatty Nerd Goddess
IG Custom: Eris. Manae.
IG Classic: Melora. Erathis.
Random other names chosen at a whim.
Anberu
Benefactor
Benefactor

Postby Ciara » Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:45 pm

Anberu wrote:The custom death animation shows even if you aren't showing custom skins and houses, correct?

I'm not a Mod, so don't quote me on this, but I'm pretty sure it won't show, as it counts as a custom setting. I may stand corrected, but I do believe that unless you have it set to show custom features, you won't see custom death animations.
Ciara
Mayor
Mayor

Location: America? Europe? Australia? Canada? Could be at the bottom of the Pacific. I don't know.

Postby Anberu » Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:06 pm

I'm confused on the matter at the moment, because I've had people react quite amazingly to going up in flames, but I may have had my settings as "don't show customizations"... which I didn't realize until last night. I want people to see the death animation, but I don't want to have to stick to the original skins and houses to keep from being targeted first night.
The Chatty Nerd Goddess
Anberu
Benefactor
Benefactor

Postby Ciara » Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:11 pm

Oh, I get your question now! If you have it so that others can't see your custom settings then you can still see other people's custom settings. However, if you set it so that you can only see custom settings, you can't see other people's death animations.

To re-state that, if you have it so that others can't see your settings, you can still see theirs. If you want people to see your death animation, you have to show them everything, meaning you'll have to either put your character settings with custom skins, or you'll have to deal with them being able to see your character and house choices. :) Sorry for the confusion!
Ciara
Mayor
Mayor

Postby Anberu » Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:30 pm

I think people were reacting to my death animation when my customizations were hidden, though.

And I think it should be exempt from hiding, since it only shows once you're dead, anyway.
The Chatty Nerd Goddess
Anberu
Benefactor
Benefactor

Postby Ciara » Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:08 pm

Anberu wrote:I think people were reacting to my death animation when my customizations were hidden, though.

And I think it should be exempt from hiding, since it only shows once you're dead, anyway.

The first part I'm not sure about. If people were reacting, either it doesn't get hidden, or you didn't have your customized settings hidden. I'm not sure which it would be most likely.

And I agree with it being exempt from being hidden, however I am not the person in charge of that. I believe BMG, PyroMonkeyGG, or Achilles? (not sure if that's the other Dev) are the ones to consult regarding this. TurdPile can always help as well, though I don't believe he himself can change it. :)
Ciara
Mayor
Mayor

Postby Santa07 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:23 pm

ciara wrote:
Anberu wrote:I think people were reacting to my death animation when my customizations were hidden, though.

The first part I'm not sure about. If people were reacting, either it doesn't get hidden, or you didn't have your customized settings hidden. I'm not sure which it would be most likely.

And I agree with it being exempt from being hidden, however I am not the person in charge of that. I believe BMG, PyroMonkeyGG, or Achilles? (not sure if that's the other Dev) are the ones to consult regarding this. TurdPile can always help as well, though I don't believe he himself can change it. :)

Achilles and Pyro are the devs, BMG is just a ghoul that lurks around (it's pyro in disguise)
Santa07
Christmas 2016 Winner
Christmas 2016 Winner

Postby Doobledore » Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:35 pm

Question about the "Show customizations to others" option. If you have it toggled, does it show just a default skin? Or default skin, default house, and no pet? I was hoping I could use the filter, but show my house & pet at the same time, if not, just my house. :p
Doobledore
[Forum Mafia V] Winner
[Forum Mafia V] Winner

Postby Ciara » Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:33 pm

Doobledore wrote:Question about the "Show customizations to others" option. If you have it toggled, does it show just a default skin? Or default skin, default house, and no pet? I was hoping I could use the filter, but show my house & pet at the same time, if not, just my house. :p

If you have "Show customizations to others" on, they can see everything, however if you have it toggled, it appears that you have the brown-haired male default skin, the shack with a hay-looking roof, and no pet. As of now I do not believe there's a way to customize what can and can't be shown. The only advice I have is to set your character skin to the default, then have "Show customizations to others" on. :)
Ciara
Mayor
Mayor

Postby Doobledore » Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:01 pm

What was added to 6.3? lol
Doobledore
[Forum Mafia V] Winner
[Forum Mafia V] Winner

Postby TurdPile » Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:03 pm

Doobledore wrote:What was added to 6.3? lol

They said undocumented version changes are always minor minor bug fixes.
I have mostly rescinded my role as Admin.

All previous contact should instead be redirected to Flavorable.

If your inquiry doesn't directly have to do with Trial 2.0 or TrialBot, then please refrain from messaging.

Thank you.
TurdPile
Vampire
Vampire

Postby Doobledore » Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:09 pm

TurdPile wrote:
Doobledore wrote:What was added to 6.3? lol

They said undocumented version changes are always minor minor bug fixes.

Ah, that makes sense. lol
Doobledore
[Forum Mafia V] Winner
[Forum Mafia V] Winner

Postby Santa07 » Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:47 am

*Santa has entered ultimate referral stage!*
Santa07
Christmas 2016 Winner
Christmas 2016 Winner

Postby PoisonMaid » Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:05 pm