Patch Notes: A.0.1.8

All patch notes are archived here.

Patch Notes: A.0.1.8

Postby PyromonkeyGG » Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:12 pm

NOTE: This patch will go live sometime after the Kickstarter ends, will update this post when it goes live.

Hello Townies! Welcome back to the town circle :) We haven't been as frequent with our updates now that the servers are stable. A large amount of the troublesome bugs have been fixed so we are now working on some of the cooler stuff (see future plans).

Bug Fixes:
* When you change your password on the forums, it will now be reflected in the game database as well.
* Facebook lobby name optimizations
* Jailor is now unique. We felt the jailor was very very strong and needed to make sure he wasn't OP so instead of nerfing it we decided to go this route. This will also fix any double jailor bugs that were previously a problem.

Future plans:
* We are currently laying down the groundwork for the lobby rework.
* We are also designing out the front end UI rework and the friends list.

We will be putting up a timeline of when features will be coming out as well as when we will be going into Beta/Release.
PyromonkeyGG
Developer
Developer

Re: Patch Notes: A.0.1.8

Postby MoonEyes » Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:21 pm

can the people with friends be queued to other people who has friends so that they can do like group 1 vs. group 2 vs group 3 and so on
and those who solo queue would also go into solo queue matches..
MoonEyes
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby MoonEyes » Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:06 am

MightyMango94 wrote:
MoonEyes wrote:can the people with friends be queued to other people who has friends so that they can do like group 1 vs. group 2 vs group 3 and so on
and those who solo queue would also go into solo queue matches..

This wouldn't really make a difference would it? When I play with my friends, we don't tell each other facts that we can find out from our character skills unless we type it in game. The only thing we talk about is who we speculate and why. Its a game of trust and betrayal so putting groups against each other would only increase queue time for the same gameplay.

At least that's how I see it, I like being able to just jump into a game with mates and starting fast.

that's good for you and your friends because you guys don't cheat
I've encountered alot of people who has friends with them that gave away other people's identity just because there friends are on the other team
it feels dumb and it's spoiling the fun.. You should've seen rooms where people with friends IRL or anything just go in the room and crap it.
MoonEyes
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby TurdPile » Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:06 am

Aldaris wrote:What about jailor + multiple kidnappers?

Um.. There are no kidnappers in this mate.
I have mostly rescinded my role as Admin.

All previous contact should instead be redirected to Flavorable.

If your inquiry doesn't directly have to do with Trial 2.0 or TrialBot, then please refrain from messaging.

Thank you.
TurdPile
Vampire
Vampire

Postby TurdPile » Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:32 pm

The Kidnapper idea is from SC2's mafia

If your inquiry doesn't directly have to do with Trial 2.0 or TrialBot, then please refrain from messaging.

Thank you.
TurdPile
Vampire
Vampire

Postby kuhnie » Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:54 am

PyromonkeyGG wrote:* Jailor is now unique. We felt the jailor was very very strong and needed to make sure he wasn't OP so instead of nerfing it we decided to go this route. This will also fix any double jailor bugs that were previously a problem.

When will this happen, I've had classic games with 2 jailors still.
kuhnie
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby TurdPile » Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:07 am

kuhnie wrote:
PyromonkeyGG wrote:* Jailor is now unique. We felt the jailor was very very strong and needed to make sure he wasn't OP so instead of nerfing it we decided to go this route. This will also fix any double jailor bugs that were previously a problem.

When will this happen, I've had classic games with 2 jailors still.

There will still be the occasional circumstance where two jailors are in a game. It will be corrected in the future.

Thank you.
TurdPile
Vampire
Vampire

Postby PyromonkeyGG » Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:05 pm

amnesiacs cant become unique roles.
PyromonkeyGG
Developer
Developer

Return to Patch Notes