Live Patch Notes: B.0.3.3

All patch notes are archived here.

Live Patch Notes: B.0.3.3

Postby PyromonkeyGG » Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:42 pm

Hello Townies!

A quick patch was applied just now and earlier today. The just now fix was for the client only so we didnt restart the servers but make sure you clear your cache so you can get client version 0.3.3!

I also want to thank everyone who has purchased coins, we really appreciate your support. Without you guys, we couldn't keep the game up and playable <3

Bug fixes:
* Various server crash fixes
* Fixed hanging animation for snowman pet
* Various shop/redeem code fixes
* Fixed accepting party invite problems

HOTFIX:
Patch 0.3.31- Actually fixed the party invite problems :D
PyromonkeyGG
Developer
Developer

Re: Live Patch Notes: B.0.3.3

Postby Dannythesociopath » Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:30 pm

FRIST.

There are still problems with Server crashes,,
Meh, Culpa.

Spoiler: Most used names:
Digimon Frontier's characters. Like Takuya Kanbara and Koji Minamoto.
Exotic Express
Trevor Philips
A mock of somebody's name
Dannythesociopath
Donor
Donor

Postby tjr97 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:35 pm

Im still getting that party invite problem when i join and the screen is blank, all i see is the wallpaper in the background
Name: 1. Reaper 2. Night Eyes
Skin: 1. DarkRevenant 2. Sheriff
Liked Roles: Jailor, Mayor, Investigator, Veteran, Blackmailer, Consigliere, Amnesiac

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDXbm1 ... ThNpRmlnmA
tjr97
Benefactor
Benefactor

Postby TehDreaBear » Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:44 pm

I also can't delete people off my friends list anymore, I would appreciate it if you could fix that. Also, are we going to get coins for winning games any time soon? Even just small amounts would be nice, I don't have the money to help fund your amazing game at the moment. ):
TehDreaBear
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Dwern » Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:09 am

Quick question. Will the prices for town points go up in the future, drop down, or is it expected to remain the same?
I generally go by "Dwern" in games too. So say Hi if you see me ^_^

Dwern
Medium
Medium

Postby TurdPile » Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:36 am

Dwern wrote:Quick question. Will the prices for town points go up in the future, drop down, or is it expected to remain the same?

They will be adjusted, meaning it can either go either direction, depending on how the developers see fit.
I have mostly rescinded my role as Admin.

All previous contact should instead be redirected to Flavorable.

If your inquiry doesn't directly have to do with Trial 2.0 or TrialBot, then please refrain from messaging.

Thank you.
TurdPile
Vampire
Vampire

Postby PoisonMaid » Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:49 am

tjr97 wrote:Im still getting that party invite problem when i join and the screen is blank, all i see is the wallpaper in the background

That happens to me sometimes, and sometimes I refresh the cache or just refresh the page. Sometimes it happens to me when I have slow internet connection.
Proud Mommy 01/10/17 with another on the way 11/20/18
<3
PoisonMaid
Disguiser
Disguiser

Postby RoyTheHero » Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:04 pm

when will multiple account abuse be fixed,cause i played a game and there were 3 people named kath,kathh,and kathhh and only one of them talked while they all voted for the same person each day,many people believe he was using 3 accounts to abuse voting rights,he ended up winning because of it,also ever ran into someone named Naoto Shirogane?

AND THATS WHY HE SHALL NOT BE NAMED
RoyTheHero
Godfather
Godfather

Postby Arckas » Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:22 pm

reaperx126 wrote:when will multiple account abuse be fixed,cause i played a game and there were 3 people named kath,kathh,and kathhh and only one of them talked while they all voted for the same person each day,many people believe he was using 3 accounts to abuse voting rights,he ended up winning because of it,also ever ran into someone named Naoto Shirogane?

They plan to make a repairing system come out. For now you can report player here. Also yes I have seen that name used around lately. Why?
(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
Arckas
Vampire
Vampire

Postby RoyTheHero » Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:20 am

well i ran into a dev named devtester2 and pretty much sassed at him that he was no dev and tried to act like one by using that name and when he said stuff about updates i said he was lieng,i found out who he was in the game and tried to get him kill and pretty much said"thank god that fuckin faker is dead",he ended up proving he was a dev by using system to talk and answered some question to the dead about bugges,i feel like i need to say sorry to him,also i like that youre pic is persona 3 i cry everytime when i see him in aigis lap,or think about the pink alligator.

RoyTheHero
Godfather
Godfather

Postby Arckas » Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:27 am

reaperx126 wrote:well i ran into a dev named devtester2 and pretty much sassed at him that he was no dev and tried to act like one by using that name and when he said stuff about updates i said he was lieng,i found out who he was in the game and tried to get him kill and pretty much said"thank god that fuckin faker is dead",he ended up proving he was a dev by using system to talk and answered some question to the dead about bugges,i feel like i need to say sorry to him,also i like that youre pic is persona 3 i cry everytime when i see him in aigis lap,or think about the pink alligator.

;_;
Also love persona too.

Also I don't think a dev would answer questions to the dead while in a game, so I think there was some cheating going on in there.
Arckas
Vampire
Vampire

Postby RoyTheHero » Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:46 am

Arckas wrote:
reaperx126 wrote:well i ran into a dev named devtester2 and pretty much sassed at him that he was no dev and tried to act like one by using that name and when he said stuff about updates i said he was lieng,i found out who he was in the game and tried to get him kill and pretty much said"thank god that fuckin faker is dead",he ended up proving he was a dev by using system to talk and answered some question to the dead about bugges,i feel like i need to say sorry to him,also i like that youre pic is persona 3 i cry everytime when i see him in aigis lap,or think about the pink alligator.

;_;
Also love persona too.

Also I don't think a dev would answer questions to the dead while in a game, so I think there was some cheating going on in there.

well i dont know if he was answering question ocause i lived out threw the whole game but people in the dead were saying"thanks for hangin out with us"at the end of the game

RoyTheHero
Godfather
Godfather

Postby Arckas » Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:53 am

reaperx126 wrote:
Arckas wrote:

;_;
Also love persona too.

well i dont know if he was answering question ocause i lived out threw the whole game but people in the dead were saying"thanks for hangin out with us"at the end of the game

Wait, he was in the dead chat answering questions? Thats totally legal, he sounds like a nice, informed guy. I thought you were saying that he could see the dead chat.

Yeah, he sounds like a good guy, but I seriously doubt he was an actual dev.
Arckas
Vampire
Vampire

Postby RoyTheHero » Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:16 am

Arckas wrote:
reaperx126 wrote:

Wait, he was in the dead chat answering questions? Thats totally legal, he sounds like a nice, informed guy. I thought you were saying that he could see the dead chat.

well there was a line of green text saying "System:hi naoto"

RoyTheHero
Godfather
Godfather

Postby TurdPile » Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:42 am

reaperx126 wrote:
Arckas wrote:
reaperx126 wrote:

LOL I am TOTALLY showing Josh this. I was there for that story. Yes, that was the actual dev (Josh, Achilles on the forum).
For future reference, DevTestAccount1 through DevTestAccount15 are the "official" test accounts for, well, Devs :P
I have mostly rescinded my role as Admin.

All previous contact should instead be redirected to Flavorable.

If your inquiry doesn't directly have to do with Trial 2.0 or TrialBot, then please refrain from messaging.

Thank you.
TurdPile
Vampire
Vampire

Postby Arckas » Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:49 am

Godamnit Achilies :lol:
Thats amazing.
Arckas
Vampire
Vampire

Postby RoyTheHero » Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:52 am

TurdPile wrote:
reaperx126 wrote:

LOL I am TOTALLY showing Josh this. I was there for that story. Yes, that was the actual dev (Josh, Achilles on the forum).
For future reference, DevTestAccount1 through DevTestAccount15 are the "official" test accounts for, well, Devs :P

can you tell him im sorry for sayin all that stuff,please with cherries on top.

RoyTheHero
Godfather
Godfather

Postby RoyTheHero » Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:53 am

Arckas wrote:Godamnit Achilies :lol:
Thats amazing.

sent you a friend request

RoyTheHero
Godfather
Godfather

Postby Achilles » Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:40 am

Haha, I remember that. I was on a DevTestAccount and Naoto thought I was lying about being a Dev so I used our system wide messaging to prove I was. No hard feelings friend :)
Achilles
Developer
Developer

Postby RoyTheHero » Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:23 pm

Achilles wrote:Haha, I remember that. I was on a DevTestAccount and Naoto thought I was lying about being a Dev so I used our system wide messaging to prove I was. No hard feelings friend :)

i think im the one who should apologies after my mistake so i am sorry.
also can you guys do something about afk players,cause i just played a game were we found a disguiser and godfather but 4 people were afk so we couldnt hang them,maybe a feature where they are booted if they dont say or do anything in 2 days straight(also for disguiser can you make it so when they disguise they make the targets will into disguisers will?)

RoyTheHero
Godfather
Godfather

Postby RoyTheHero » Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:42 pm

hey,when is custom profile pic coming out for town of salem?i dont wanna make a facebook account just to use a profile pic?

RoyTheHero
Godfather
Godfather

Postby 3daysremaining » Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:58 am

They should make the statistics for 0.3.32.....

Just saying...

NICE HOUSES THO
I PLAY AS:
  • Kano Shuuya
  • Izaya Orihara
  • Celty Struluson
  • BEN Drowned
Spoiler: Image
3daysremaining
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby TheForgottenGod » Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:41 pm

My coin count will not go up I have cleared my cache and refreshed but nothing is happening is this a bug or glitch and are more people than me experiencing this problem too and when can we expect it fixed?
I have died many times
But never have I had the pleasure
Of meeting face to face with Death
TheForgottenGod
Donor
Donor

Postby iggyvolz » Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:10 pm

I submitted a patch to the dev's for everything being purple:
Greatest failures/shitshows:
iggyvolz
Werewolf