Re: Patch Notes: B.0.2.84/5

All patch notes are archived here.

Postby Aeolian » Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:27 pm

Yes, that happens with the Last Will as well. I just barely tested it out.
Aeolian
[Forum Mafia IV] Winner
[Forum Mafia IV] Winner

Postby PyromonkeyGG » Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:07 pm

Aeolian wrote:Yes, that happens with the Last Will as well. I just barely tested it out.

I talked to my partner and he was trying out this way of doing the last wills. I dont think it will last but we will see :)
PyromonkeyGG
Developer
Developer

Re: Re: Patch Notes: B.0.2.84/5

Postby Quackneptune » Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:50 pm

I hope it gets changed, it makes no sense for people to be able to write on their wills after they've died. Also I'm still not too happy about the medium changes, but I also haven't played yet since the patch, so I'll just have to see how I feel about it afterwards, I guess. I just feel like this makes the medium kinda unbalanced. Then again, people leaving so much made it a bit unbalanced too, but still. So when will retributionist get buffed? I feel like that's the natural next step after all these medium changes. Can they be immune to roleblocks and witches, 'cause those combined with everyone leaving leaves retributionist practically useless in half the games it's in.

I feel like I complain too much on these patch notes, lol. Sorry about that. I really like all the other changes, it's just certain ones kinda bug me a bit. XD
Quackneptune
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby PyromonkeyGG » Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:28 am

If you need the new patch notes, you will see that retris dont get their rezs wasted by witches anymore :). The medium will be observed and tweaked if necessary and like I said about the lw stuff, my partner was just trying it out to see its impact on gameplay. That is why we have the PTR, to test things out :)
PyromonkeyGG
Developer
Developer

Postby HipsterMidna » Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:32 pm

Arckas wrote:
HipsterMidna wrote:Perhaps the Curse of the Medium has been buffed into a thing of the past!! :D

NOPE
But it does make it useful to be dead. And medium is the most valuable "dead" player.
Also guides need to be changed for the new medium.

How is being able to talk to all of the dead people at once not useful as hell? (I mean if people would actually stick around that is... -_-;;)
HipsterMidna
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby princessbinas » Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:53 pm

I find it easier to talk to all of the dead than just one person cause not everyone will stay. Besides, the Medium is hard to be when no one stays, which pretty much wastes the Medium.

Will the Jester and Retributionist get some buffs? Does the Amnesiac have it's own description now for when being inspected? Will the Survivor get its own description?
Spoiler: Names Used:
*Deidara *Dani Phantom
*Tobi *Naruto
*Sakura *Peridot
*North Italy *XANA
*Odd Della Robbia
*Shippo *Inuyasha
*Ben Ten *Castiel

Fave Roles:
*Arsonist *Vampire
*Jester *Survivor

(/_