Patch Notes: B.0.2.7 (Shop on PTR now!)

All patch notes are archived here.

Re: Patch Notes: B.0.2.7

Postby bluris » Fri May 30, 2014 7:16 am

I would really want to know how the Stalemate detector works?...
Does it activate from the start of the game? If there are no deaths, but only immune people(or jailed persons) were attacked, does the game ends in a tie?

Once i was jailor, from the first night i jailed gf ( he said he was medium , but the next day there were no mafia kills ( and we lynched sk in the same day) , so i repeated this process again, same results,and again, and again....like for 6-7 nights i jailed him...the reason i choosed to keep gf alive was to find the rest of the mafias, and we did , and lynched them....so if the Stalemate detector was already active, the game would have ended in a tie, and it wouldnt be fair...

So i would like that Stalemate detector started only when killing roles were afk.....
bluris
Jester
Jester

Postby Sturps » Fri May 30, 2014 7:17 am

Bobxrawks wrote:Pyromonkey (and everyone else working on the game) Please please PLEASE find a way to punish rage quitters.

This happened to us last night:

Spoiler: Image

(Click to enlarge)

The game lasted 3 nights :\

They're already working on implementing a way to minimize the loss of people by leaving. It'll come with time. :)

I've had a similar situation where 10 people were dead on the first night. It was fun.

#POSSIBILITIES PTSD Survivor.
Please wow with caution and at your own risk.
May or may not be insane.
Batteries not included.

Highest Overwatch SR: 3975 (S5)

Spoiler: ~~~ thE poSsIbiliTies aRe coMpLex ~~~
Sturps
Mafioso
Mafioso

Postby PyromonkeyGG » Fri May 30, 2014 8:35 am

bluris wrote:I would really want to know how the Stalemate detector works?...
Does it activate from the start of the game? If there are no deaths, but only immune people(or jailed persons) were attacked, does the game ends in a tie?

Once i was jailor, from the first night i jailed gf ( he said he was medium , but the next day there were no mafia kills ( and we lynched sk in the same day) , so i repeated this process again, same results,and again, and again....like for 6-7 nights i jailed him...the reason i choosed to keep gf alive was to find the rest of the mafias, and we did , and lynched them....so if the Stalemate detector was already active, the game would have ended in a tie, and it wouldnt be fair...

So i would like that Stalemate detector started only when killing roles were afk.....

It will start after night 8 then you will have 3 nights before it tells you that someone has to die that night. So on day 12 it will end in a time if noone has died the past 4 nights.
PyromonkeyGG
Developer
Developer

Postby townofsalem21 » Fri May 30, 2014 8:51 am

I don't want to rush you guys, but is the PTR coming up today, or will it take longer time?
Going with dumb names like Early Morning or Dried Witch.
townofsalem21
Lookout
Lookout

Postby bluris » Fri May 30, 2014 8:54 am

PyromonkeyGG wrote:

It will start after night 8 then you will have 3 nights before it tells you that someone has to die that night. So on day 12 it will end in a time if noone has died the past 4 nights.

oh, then it's good, dont like when games last more than 10 days & Thanks for answering.
bluris
Jester
Jester

Postby PyromonkeyGG » Fri May 30, 2014 9:56 am

The patch is now on the PTR, check the OP for the test realm link :)
PyromonkeyGG
Developer
Developer

Re: Patch Notes: B.0.2.7 (Shop on PTR now!)

Postby Feallike » Fri May 30, 2014 10:12 am

Hype! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Favorite roles: Serial killer, Veteran, and Jailor

Username Eren Jeager, Johan Leibert
Feallike
Lookout
Lookout

Postby TurdPile » Fri May 30, 2014 10:13 am

Bobxrawks wrote:Pyromonkey (and everyone else working on the game) Please please PLEASE find a way to punish rage quitters.

This happened to us last night:

Spoiler: Image

(Click to enlarge)

The game lasted 3 nights :\

Report system is coming
I have mostly rescinded my role as Admin.

All previous contact should instead be redirected to Flavorable.

If your inquiry doesn't directly have to do with Trial 2.0 or TrialBot, then please refrain from messaging.

Thank you.
TurdPile
Vampire
Vampire

Postby PyromonkeyGG » Fri May 30, 2014 10:18 am

TurdPile wrote:
Report system is coming

Soon ™
PyromonkeyGG
Developer
Developer

Postby townofsalem21 » Fri May 30, 2014 10:22 am

Yeah, this new patch looks awesome. Even the new menu music is nice :). Also there's one bug; if you buy anything from shop, it seems like you have still 5000 TP to spend, but you don't really have. After you have spend all your TP, it seems you have 0.

I don't know how to equip a pet, could you help in this?
townofsalem21
Lookout
Lookout

Postby Soneghet » Fri May 30, 2014 10:24 am

Guys, this update looks AMAZING..... I'm hyped *--*
Soneghet

Postby Jor Fizban » Fri May 30, 2014 10:47 am

Noticed when buying things, the money never went down visually but after a while it stopped letting me buy things
Jor Fizban
Benefactor
Benefactor

Postby DragonA7X » Fri May 30, 2014 10:53 am

I am trying to log into the Public Test Realm, but I keep getting stuck with "Verifying Account". I cleared my cache but still no luck. :\
DragonA7X
Donor
Donor

Postby Dawnight » Fri May 30, 2014 11:01 am

I can't wait for the Medium buffs!
I love Minx and Wade skins :)
I hope we can customize/make our skins in the future.

Edit:
= Another bug =
Pet didn't not appear when i bought it.
One game cause the whole players to have white screen and stuck at the night time.
Bugged names in the Party when inviting them or adding them.

I refreshed the game but the pet still din't appear.
Last edited by Dawnight on Fri May 30, 2014 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dawnight
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Xanag » Fri May 30, 2014 11:49 am

So somebody that was in a game with me just now had a kickstarter fairy following them around, which begs the question... How can you select a pet? :)
Xanag
Benefactor
Benefactor

Postby n0valite » Fri May 30, 2014 11:50 am

Points don't go down in the shop when you buy stuff it seems. (Which I'm okay with but I don't think that was intended)

EDIT: Nevermind, it only shows the same balance until you log out and log back in.
Last edited by n0valite on Fri May 30, 2014 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
n0valite
Donor
Donor

Postby TehDreaBear » Fri May 30, 2014 12:05 pm

Once i was jailer, from the first night i jailed gf ( he said he was medium , but the next day there were no mafia kills ( and we lynched sk in the same day) , so i repeated this process again, same results,and again, and again....like for 6-7 nights i jailed him...the reason i choosed to keep gf alive was to find the rest of the mafias, and we did , and lynched them....so if the Stalemate detector was already active, the game would have ended in a tie, and it wouldnt be fair...

I was in a game like that and it was awesome! Possibly the same one who knows! But I like the idea of it just being when killing as afk, i think a lot of games would just end too prematurely and I would be frustrated a lot more. :)
TehDreaBear
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby bluris » Fri May 30, 2014 12:22 pm

TehDreaBear wrote:

Once i was jailer, from the first night i jailed gf ( he said he was medium , but the next day there were no mafia kills ( and we lynched sk in the same day) , so i repeated this process again, same results,and again, and again....like for 6-7 nights i jailed him...the reason i choosed to keep gf alive was to find the rest of the mafias, and we did , and lynched them....so if the Stalemate detector was already active, the game would have ended in a tie, and it wouldnt be fair...

I was in a game like that and it was awesome! Possibly the same one who knows! But I like the idea of it just being when killing as afk, i think a lot of games would just end too prematurely and I would be frustrated a lot more. :)

and i was accused of cheating, like how could i knew that he was gf etc... i think i was playin with the name Grey Woodsman then
bluris
Jester
Jester

Postby townofsalem21 » Fri May 30, 2014 12:29 pm

Bug: if you win a game, the victory music will play when you return to home page and lobby. I don't know does it also play through the next game.
townofsalem21
Lookout
Lookout

Postby Metazoxan » Fri May 30, 2014 12:54 pm

townofsalem21 wrote:Bug: if you win a game, the victory music will play when you return to home page and lobby. I don't know does it also play through the next game.

Same thing happened to me. It's really dissapointing because the new Music is epic and it makes me want to reload the game just to hear the music play again.

I noticed another glitch. If you are in a party and finish a game. And then try to start another game the party system bugs out and freezes.
Last edited by Metazoxan on Fri May 30, 2014 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Metazoxan
Donor
Donor

Postby n0valite » Fri May 30, 2014 1:02 pm

Another bug. I bought the Pool Party map, used it once, logged out for a little bit, came back and it showed that I didn't purchase it.
n0valite
Donor
Donor

Postby XxMiltenXx » Fri May 30, 2014 1:08 pm

I have somehow issues logging in sometimes. I have to wait till the music download is finished. If I don't, it will just get stuck and I have to revisit the website and login again.

As I was playing yesterday on PTR, I didn't have these issues. I also cleared Cache already.
XxMiltenXx
Benefactor
Benefactor

Postby Sindian » Fri May 30, 2014 3:33 pm

Yeah, I crashed the game when I got hung as jester
it started after a minut agein but
Sindian
Benefactor
Benefactor

Postby Metazoxan » Fri May 30, 2014 4:17 pm

n0valite wrote:Another bug. I bought the Pool Party map, used it once, logged out for a little bit, came back and it showed that I didn't purchase it.

That happened to me twice. The first time it happend I thought maybe I really hadn't bought it but the second time it definitely vanished.
Metazoxan
Donor
Donor

Postby Gatakibot » Fri May 30, 2014 8:58 pm

Ok, who broke PTR?! I was able to play it this morning, and haven't been able to play through PTR since about 1. D: I was liking it.
Bill Nye the *insert role here* Guy. Also Vodka, Lana Kane and Carl Sagan, or whatever I'm eating.
Gatakibot
Survivor
Survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Patch Notes