Wrong Email

Discuss about anything non-TOS related here. Keep responses high quality, or go to the Lounge 8-)

Wrong Email

Postby Mahm0ud » Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:21 am

Hello, first I am sorry if I'm posting this on the wrong section, well basically my brother ( "chabooz" is his account) went to his account settings and changed his email putting a random one thinking that he'll creat that email afterwards to activate it, the reason why he changed is because he lost the initial one, but it came up that the email he had put was already created! so he couldn't create it and activate his account now he is unable to login to the forum it keeps saying: this account is inactive, is there a way to do something please? it happened today around 12:30 GMT+1.

regards.

Edit: the reason this is bothersome is because the person owning the new email he had put can actually steal his account, otherwise it wouldn't be a bother that he can't get on the forum as long as he can play.
Mahm0ud

Re: Wrong Email

Postby Mahm0ud » Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:27 pm

up
Mahm0ud

Postby ICECLIMBERS » Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:21 pm

Username:chabooz
User is inactive:Profile details changed

I don't know too much about the details, but an inactive account should mean that the email was changed and not verified. People often do this to scramble their account instead of deleting it. Not sure why you bumped a thread after 12 hours, especially when it's in the wrong subforum. Send an email to the forum administrator (TurdPile), the email should be in the login error message. I'm pretty sure that you can still log into the game if your account goes inactive, so he can make a second account if he wants to access the forums. Making forum accounts are still free.
Spoiler: Image

in the distance the shelves
rode three shadows of blue
ICECLIMBERS
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner

Postby Mahm0ud » Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:14 pm

inactive account should mean that the email was changed and not verified.

That's what I said, he changed his email to an adress that he doesn't own, thinking that he'll create it afterwards and verify the account, but the email he put already exist and he coundn't create it.

Send an email to the forum administrator (TurdPile)

okey.

I'm pretty sure that you can still log into the game if your account goes inactive, so he can make a second account if he wants to access the forums. Making forum accounts are still free.

the thing is that I'm scared the person owning the new email that he had put, would steal his account.
Mahm0ud

Postby ICECLIMBERS » Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:00 pm

It’s ok the hackers already have the account info :ok_hand:
Spoiler: Image

in the distance the shelves
rode three shadows of blue
ICECLIMBERS
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner

Return to Off-Topic Discussions