How was your day?

Discuss about anything non-TOS related here. Keep responses high quality, or go to the Lounge 8-)

How was your day?

Postby ARIANNUHAN » Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:29 am

We all got something to share. Maybe we're extremely happy or dishearteningly sad, we want to share the feelings, let it all out. Share your happiness and we'll(Definitely only me rn lol) be happy. Share your misshappenings to ease your pain or sorrow. Right now, I wanna say I'm tensed up for my exam results lol. Took part in A Level exam. Result soon. All your prayers would do me good. Pray for me :3
ARIANNUHAN
Medium
Medium

Re: How was your day?

Postby Daizy » Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:14 pm

Good luck with your results ^_^

I went to this school fair with my family today, and I saw a teacher from my school (one me and most others REALLY hate) so there was that.

I went and tried to buy a can of coke which was 70p, so I gave the lady at the stall a £2 coin. She only gave me 30p change, shortchanging me by a pound. I asked for the rest of the change and got it, but I told my mum and it turns out she had the exact same experience when she bought her drink with a £2 coin. Then my uncle said he had the same thing too, so she was obviously trying to trick us out of a pound :/

And Sports day on Monday ...
Spoiler: Image
Favourite roles: Witch, Jailor, Consigilere, Investigator
Least favourite roles: Transporter, Framer, Executioner

"Music is life" - Me
Daizy
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Phinerxen » Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:20 pm

Eh. I'm trying to play P2 Innocent Sin on my android phone, but it's a bit hard.
Phinerxen
Investigator
Investigator

Postby Phinerxen » Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:16 pm

UPDATE:
yeah it worked
Phinerxen
Investigator
Investigator

Postby Insonnolito » Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:34 pm

I had a normal day.
What? That's not what you were looking for? Sorry.
"Family = Happiness, Happiness /=/ Family.

Spoiler: Image

I am a Thunderbird, the last of my kind.
Insonnolito
Medium
Medium

Postby ARIANNUHAN » Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:18 pm

Daizy wrote:Good luck with your results ^_^

I went to this school fair with my family today, and I saw a teacher from my school (one me and most others REALLY hate) so there was that.

I went and tried to buy a can of coke which was 70p, so I gave the lady at the stall a £2 coin. She only gave me 30p change, shortchanging me by a pound. I asked for the rest of the change and got it, but I told my mum and it turns out she had the exact same experience when she bought her drink with a £2 coin. Then my uncle said he had the same thing too, so she was obviously trying to trick us out of a pound :/

And Sports day on Monday ...

That must not have been a pleasant experience :/ Just endure it ^^"

Either she can't distinguish between a £1 and £2 or yeah. She thought you'd be oblivious and forget about it.

Good luck with the sports!
ARIANNUHAN
Medium
Medium

Postby ARIANNUHAN » Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:24 pm

Phinerxen wrote:Eh. I'm trying to play P2 Innocent Sin on my android phone, but it's a bit hard.

I'm a big persona fan myself. Isn't that game for PSP? I'm assuming you used ppsspp emulator or the likes for it?
Anyway good luck with that.
Also, you should try P3P. It rocks! :D Sadly I can't play it on my psp due to some memory card reading error. gotta get it fixed. Who's your favourite persona?
ARIANNUHAN
Medium
Medium

Postby ARIANNUHAN » Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:24 pm

Insonnolito wrote:I had a normal day.
What? That's not what you were looking for? Sorry.

If that's what you wanna share, you're always welcome to :)
ARIANNUHAN
Medium
Medium

Postby Phinerxen » Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:42 am

ARIANNUHAN wrote:
Phinerxen wrote:Eh. I'm trying to play P2 Innocent Sin on my android phone, but it's a bit hard.

I'm a big persona fan myself. Isn't that game for PSP? I'm assuming you used ppsspp emulator or the likes for it?
Anyway good luck with that.
Also, you should try P3P. It rocks! :D Sadly I can't play it on my psp due to some memory card reading error. gotta get it fixed. Who's your favourite persona?

The original is on PSX, but it was never released on USA. So I got PPSSPP for IS and a PSX emulator of EP
Im gonna play P3FES, but I'll check out P3P
(IS = Innocent Sin
EP = Eternal Punishment)
I don't have a favourite persona yet, haha. I started P4 but havent finished it (Fuck You Kanji) and I'm gonna start P3FES soon , and I just started IS
Phinerxen
Investigator
Investigator

Postby Damafaud » Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:01 am

I went to my first driving lesson.

I hit a kid.
Hi.
Toasts are nice. And cookies. COOKIES!

Damafaud
Consort
Consort

Postby ARIANNUHAN » Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:15 am

Damafaud wrote:I went to my first driving lesson.

I hit a kid.

ouch
rip the kid?
ARIANNUHAN
Medium
Medium

Postby TimeToReap » Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:19 am

Shit.
Lieek always
if you are wondering where i have gone check my website

Locking myself out of this account now *dab*
TimeToReap
Doctor
Doctor

Postby Damafaud » Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:20 am

ARIANNUHAN wrote:

I hit a kid.

ouch
rip the kid?

Nah. I hit him with my hand. He laughed when I hit a trash can and teased me.

So I hit his forehead, take his footwear and drove the car over it. Then I proceed to turn the car off for 5 minutes, let the kid's friends enter the car, then drove off without the kid.
Hi.

Damafaud
Consort
Consort

Postby khakha1036 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:10 am

Damafaud wrote:
ARIANNUHAN wrote:

I hit a kid.

ouch
rip the kid?

So I hit his forehead, take his footwear and drove the car over it. Then I proceed to turn the car off for 5 minutes, let the kid's friends enter the car, then drove off without the kid.

Wow, Dama, where are the hugs?
Image Image
khakha1036
Valentines 2017
Valentines 2017

Postby Phinerxen » Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:02 pm

Damafaud wrote:
ARIANNUHAN wrote:

I hit a kid.

ouch
rip the kid?

You are officially my new favourite person
Phinerxen
Investigator
Investigator

Postby Damafaud » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:48 pm

khakha1036 wrote:
Damafaud wrote:
ARIANNUHAN wrote:

I hit a kid.

ouch
rip the kid?

Wow, Dama, where are the hugs?

The hugs are drained with the oil of the manual car.
Hi.

Damafaud
Consort
Consort

Postby Zoophobia » Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:06 am

Fine, though not the best.
Zoophobia

Postby chopchopweedle » Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:36 am

Let my first post in almost a year be me going off about how my day was............
WELL, I was confronted by a co-worker at my job who pressed me so hard about why I had gotten angry for the first time in forever, then attacked everything that I had to say and was visibly angry at me while doing it. She was apparently trying to help me by forcing me to talk things out but displayed no empathy or sympathy when I spoke my plight. I had a breakdown in front of the volunteers that I manage because of that confrontation. Lol

Now I am house-sitting for one of our volunteers because she has raccoons that she's helping us rehabilitate and I have to take care of them while she's on vacay. But every single time I raccoon-sit for this house, someone always gets into the house while I'm away at work on Monday. I'll come back to the house empty except for the animals, but stuff has been Very Obviously moved. Pillow on the table instead of the couch, two glasses and a knife on the counter that I definitely did not use, the raccoons fed even though I definitely made sure they had no random bits in there after they ate breakfast. Stuff like that. Personally, I think it's hilarious. Though it did creep me out a lot the last time I was here, because there was deeper taunting that I came back to that actually might've been a legality issue. Eerie stuff. All-in-all it was a swell day and I am on the verge of throwing away everything irl and moving out of state because of it.

All I can say is get ready for real life, kids.
i am........ [clenches fist] ........the snailor (also known as snailor moon, snailed it, slime man, snail luvr, Friend of Snails, purple dog, waluigi, Careless Whisper... the list goes on)
chopchopweedle
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby lemonader666 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:08 pm

This has swears in it. Spoiler: Every day is like hell for me. I don't know why i haven't commit suicide yet, probably because i'm a pussy.

you can email me at lemonader666@gmail.com if need be
lemonader666
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner

Postby ARIANNUHAN » Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:12 am

chopchopweedle wrote:Let my first post in almost a year be me going off about how my day was............
WELL, I was confronted by a co-worker at my job who pressed me so hard about why I had gotten angry for the first time in forever, then attacked everything that I had to say and was visibly angry at me while doing it. She was apparently trying to help me by forcing me to talk things out but displayed no empathy or sympathy when I spoke my plight. I had a breakdown in front of the volunteers that I manage because of that confrontation. Lol

Now I am house-sitting for one of our volunteers because she has raccoons that she's helping us rehabilitate and I have to take care of them while she's on vacay. But every single time I raccoon-sit for this house, someone always gets into the house while I'm away at work on Monday. I'll come back to the house empty except for the animals, but stuff has been Very Obviously moved. Pillow on the table instead of the couch, two glasses and a knife on the counter that I definitely did not use, the raccoons fed even though I definitely made sure they had no random bits in there after they ate breakfast. Stuff like that. Personally, I think it's hilarious. Though it did creep me out a lot the last time I was here, because there was deeper taunting that I came back to that actually might've been a legality issue. Eerie stuff. All-in-all it was a swell day and I am on the verge of throwing away everything irl and moving out of state because of it.

All I can say is get ready for real life, kids.

:o Didn't she mention about this happening? Like someone might come into the house? If she didn't I find that WAY too creepy. :|
ARIANNUHAN
Medium
Medium

Postby TimeToReap » Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:13 am

lemonader666 wrote:This has swears in it. Spoiler: Every day is like hell for me. I don't know why i haven't commit suicide yet, probably because i'm a pussy.

I'm in the same boat mate.
if you are wondering where i have gone check my website

Locking myself out of this account now *dab*
TimeToReap
Doctor
Doctor

Postby lemonader666 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:18 am

TimeToReap wrote:
lemonader666 wrote:This has swears in it. Spoiler: Every day is like hell for me. I don't know why i haven't commit suicide yet, probably because i'm a pussy.

F

you can email me at lemonader666@gmail.com if need be
lemonader666
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner

Postby ARIANNUHAN » Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:21 am

lemonader666 wrote:
TimeToReap wrote:

F

Suicide, although requires tons of courage, is a cowardly act itself.
#irony
ARIANNUHAN
Medium
Medium

Postby genericnpc » Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:52 am

Spoiler: i went for a walk in the park
genericnpc
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby Cirque » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:29 pm

I'm going to Disney Land tomorrow. Yay I guess?

FM Record: 8 - 1
Cirque
Mayor
Mayor

Next

Return to Off-Topic Discussions