Quest

Discuss about anything non-TOS related here. Keep responses high quality, or go to the Lounge 8-)

Quest

Postby dolphina » Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:15 pm

guess what
after so much work...

Spoiler: I GOT TRUSTED USER WHOOOO
It's dolphina time.


Spoiler: There is only me.
The Communicator.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
a random picture here
Image
Kitsune
Survey
User avatar
dolphina
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 238
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:33 pm
Location: (EST/EDT or UTC - 5) Cracks (2/10)

Re: Quest

Postby Descender » Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:19 pm

get scronched
User avatar
Descender
Recruiter
Recruiter
 
Posts: 1714
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:44 pm
Location: FULLY DESCENDED

Re: Quest

Postby dolphina » Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:20 pm

Spoiler: frik you descender
It's dolphina time.


Spoiler: There is only me.
The Communicator.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
a random picture here
Image
Kitsune
Survey
User avatar
dolphina
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 238
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:33 pm
Location: (EST/EDT or UTC - 5) Cracks (2/10)

Re: Quest

Postby Flavorable » Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:21 pm

Yep. Sorry it didn't happen sooner. I have been hella busy, and my co-Mods didn't update the list. Apologies! Enjoy your Trusted status!
Steam ToS Moderator and Bug Report buttinsky.
Image
User avatar
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 4583
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:24 am
Location: Netherlands

Re: Quest

Postby Descender » Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:23 pm

Flavorable wrote:Yep. Sorry it didn't happen sooner. I have been hella busy, and my co-Mods didn't update the list. Apologies! Enjoy your Trusted status!

you never apologized to me
User avatar
Descender
Recruiter
Recruiter
 
Posts: 1714
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:44 pm
Location: FULLY DESCENDED

Re: Quest

Postby dolphina » Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:24 pm

Flavorable wrote:Yep. Sorry it didn't happen sooner. I have been hella busy, and my co-Mods didn't update the list. Apologies! Enjoy your Trusted status!


Spoiler: It's fine my mate I understand
It's dolphina time.


Spoiler: There is only me.
The Communicator.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
a random picture here
Image
Kitsune
Survey
User avatar
dolphina
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 238
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:33 pm
Location: (EST/EDT or UTC - 5) Cracks (2/10)

Re: Quest

Postby Flavorable » Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:25 pm

Descender wrote:
Flavorable wrote:Yep. Sorry it didn't happen sooner. I have been hella busy, and my co-Mods didn't update the list. Apologies! Enjoy your Trusted status!

you never apologized to me

Spoiler: Probably cause I'm not sorry then, I'd assume.
Steam ToS Moderator and Bug Report buttinsky.
Image
User avatar
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 4583
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:24 am
Location: Netherlands

Re: Quest

Postby dolphina » Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:26 pm

Spoiler: prepare for some spoiler abuse baby I have wanted to do this for a loooong time ;)
It's dolphina time.


Spoiler: There is only me.
The Communicator.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
a random picture here
Image
Kitsune
Survey
User avatar
dolphina
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 238
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:33 pm
Location: (EST/EDT or UTC - 5) Cracks (2/10)

Re: Quest

Postby Descender » Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:26 pm

Flavorable wrote:
Descender wrote:
Flavorable wrote:Yep. Sorry it didn't happen sooner. I have been hella busy, and my co-Mods didn't update the list. Apologies! Enjoy your Trusted status!

you never apologized to me

Spoiler: Probably cause I'm not sorry then, I'd assume.

I wont be the only one descending in a minute
User avatar
Descender
Recruiter
Recruiter
 
Posts: 1714
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:44 pm
Location: FULLY DESCENDED

Re: Quest

Postby dolphina » Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:27 pm

Descender wrote:
Flavorable wrote:
Descender wrote:
Flavorable wrote:Yep. Sorry it didn't happen sooner. I have been hella busy, and my co-Mods didn't update the list. Apologies! Enjoy your Trusted status!

you never apologized to me

Spoiler: Probably cause I'm not sorry then, I'd assume.

I wont be the only one descending in a minute

He's descended.
PREPARE FOR APOCALYPSE!!!!
It's dolphina time.


Spoiler: There is only me.
The Communicator.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
a random picture here
Image
Kitsune
Survey
User avatar
dolphina
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 238
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:33 pm
Location: (EST/EDT or UTC - 5) Cracks (2/10)

Re: Quest

Postby Descender » Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:57 pm

dolphina wrote:
Descender wrote:
Flavorable wrote:
Descender wrote:
Flavorable wrote:Yep. Sorry it didn't happen sooner. I have been hella busy, and my co-Mods didn't update the list. Apologies! Enjoy your Trusted status!

you never apologized to me

Spoiler: Probably cause I'm not sorry then, I'd assume.

I wont be the only one descending in a minute

He's descended.
PREPARE FOR APOCALYPSE!!!!

He?
User avatar
Descender
Recruiter
Recruiter
 
Posts: 1714
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:44 pm
Location: FULLY DESCENDED

Re: Quest

Postby dolphina » Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:06 pm

Syliana wrote:
Flavorable wrote:Yep. Sorry it didn't happen sooner. I have been hella busy, and my co-Mods didn't update the list. Apologies! Enjoy your Trusted status!

Curse you mods!

Curse the mods indeed, Syl.
It's dolphina time.


Spoiler: There is only me.
The Communicator.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
a random picture here
Image
Kitsune
Survey
User avatar
dolphina
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 238
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:33 pm
Location: (EST/EDT or UTC - 5) Cracks (2/10)

Re: Quest

Postby Crimson97 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:56 pm

You realise you still feel empty inside.
Image


Spoiler:
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Crimson97
[Forum Mafia XVIII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVIII] Winner
 
Posts: 258
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:23 pm

Re: Quest

Postby dolphina » Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:12 pm

Crimson97 wrote:You realise you still feel empty inside.


This hurts because it's true :RIP: me

"s"

if you come here this is the end
It's dolphina time.


Spoiler: There is only me.
The Communicator.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
a random picture here
Image
Kitsune
Survey
User avatar
dolphina
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 238
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:33 pm
Location: (EST/EDT or UTC - 5) Cracks (2/10)

Re: Quest

Postby 3cheersforidiots » Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:43 am

btw @dolphina I like your new avatar

but CallMeKevin is better fite me
~Trash

Sophisticatedly unsophisticated Sophie.

Other gamertags are papill0n and luciolebrillant, dependent on game launcher.

FM Record
3 - 4 - 0


ImageImage
User avatar
3cheersforidiots
Lookout
Lookout
 
Posts: 85
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:53 am
Location: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA (GMT/GMT+1/GMT+2)

Re: Quest

Postby dolphina » Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:56 pm

3cheersforidiots wrote:btw @dolphina I like your new avatar

but CallMeKevin is better fite me


Oh yeah? BRING IT ON.

(Permadeath run smack)
It's dolphina time.


Spoiler: There is only me.
The Communicator.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
a random picture here
Image
Kitsune
Survey
User avatar
dolphina
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 238
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:33 pm
Location: (EST/EDT or UTC - 5) Cracks (2/10)

Re: Quest

Postby 3cheersforidiots » Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:27 am

dolphina wrote:
3cheersforidiots wrote:btw @dolphina I like your new avatar

but CallMeKevin is better fite me


Oh yeah? BRING IT ON.

(Permadeath run smack)

all hail our lord and saviour Jim Pickens
~Trash

Sophisticatedly unsophisticated Sophie.

Other gamertags are papill0n and luciolebrillant, dependent on game launcher.

FM Record
3 - 4 - 0


ImageImage
User avatar
3cheersforidiots
Lookout
Lookout
 
Posts: 85
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:53 am
Location: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA (GMT/GMT+1/GMT+2)

Re: Quest

Postby dolphina » Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:40 am

3cheersforidiots wrote:
dolphina wrote:
3cheersforidiots wrote:btw @dolphina I like your new avatar

but CallMeKevin is better fite me


Oh yeah? BRING IT ON.

(Permadeath run smack)

all hail our lord and saviour Jim Pickens


tf
It's dolphina time.


Spoiler: There is only me.
The Communicator.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
a random picture here
Image
Kitsune
Survey
User avatar
dolphina
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 238
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:33 pm
Location: (EST/EDT or UTC - 5) Cracks (2/10)


Return to Off-Topic Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests