DND tips?

Discuss about anything non-TOS related here. Keep responses high quality, or go to the Lounge 8-)

DND tips?

Postby ScorpioDiAngelo » Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:30 am

So I'm kinda just starting out in the DND scene. Does anyone know where I might be able to find dome sort of virtual or online DM?
ScorpioDiAngelo wrote:So who's body parts do I have to play with to be given modinstritive capabilities.

ScorpioDiAngelo wrote:You forgot the anus. Never forget the anus.


Remember kids. C is for consent.....and clitoris. Funnily enough, straight men don't understand either.
User avatar
ScorpioDiAngelo
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 437
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:06 pm
Location: Probably in my bed at 6 A.M. stubbornly refusing to sleep.

Re: DND tips?

Postby DJVoxel » Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:31 pm

Roll20, the mRPG app or one of the many Discord communities should be able to get you set up.

Have you gotten the chance to play at all yet?
Spoiler: When war breaks out between the nations,
When the blood of the world disappears, taken,
You must prepare,
You must repent,
Or else the dark shall not relent.

If such a time does come to pass,
And none seek to return to the path,
You must shed the blood of your creators,
Else none shall stop the dragons' wrath.

- Velyth's Blood Prophecy


Blood of the Divines, a DnD 5e Campaign
(Coming Soon....)


DJVoxel#2226
User avatar
DJVoxel
Jailor
Jailor
 
Posts: 764
Joined: Thu May 19, 2016 7:52 am
Location: Somewhere, probably. (UTC - 5)

Re: DND tips?

Postby Google » Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:38 pm

of course scorpio is the one with roleplay



/ e p i c - g a m e r - g i r l /
im sorry for any harm caused
call me jaiden
User avatar
Google
Consigliere
Consigliere
 
Posts: 1283
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:44 pm
Location: dance time (+-0)

Re: DND tips?

Postby ScorpioDiAngelo » Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:39 am

DJVoxel wrote:Roll20, the mRPG app or one of the many Discord communities should be able to get you set up.

Have you gotten the chance to play at all yet?

I've actually been the DM a couple times. But I'm wanting the chance to play as a character and none of my friends want to DM.
ScorpioDiAngelo wrote:So who's body parts do I have to play with to be given modinstritive capabilities.

ScorpioDiAngelo wrote:You forgot the anus. Never forget the anus.


Remember kids. C is for consent.....and clitoris. Funnily enough, straight men don't understand either.
User avatar
ScorpioDiAngelo
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 437
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:06 pm
Location: Probably in my bed at 6 A.M. stubbornly refusing to sleep.

Re: DND tips?

Postby ScorpioDiAngelo » Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:39 am

Google wrote:of course scorpio is the one with roleplay

And I play dnd as well. :wink:
ScorpioDiAngelo wrote:So who's body parts do I have to play with to be given modinstritive capabilities.

ScorpioDiAngelo wrote:You forgot the anus. Never forget the anus.


Remember kids. C is for consent.....and clitoris. Funnily enough, straight men don't understand either.
User avatar
ScorpioDiAngelo
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 437
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:06 pm
Location: Probably in my bed at 6 A.M. stubbornly refusing to sleep.

Re: DND tips?

Postby DJVoxel » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:05 pm

ScorpioDiAngelo wrote:
DJVoxel wrote:Roll20, the mRPG app or one of the many Discord communities should be able to get you set up.

Have you gotten the chance to play at all yet?

I've actually been the DM a couple times. But I'm wanting the chance to play as a character and none of my friends want to DM.


As you can probably see in my sig, I've got a DnD campaign in the works, though that probably won't be ready for at least another 3 months.

If you're fine with playing in person, probably the best way to get playing is showing up for Adventurer's League at your local card shop.
Spoiler: When war breaks out between the nations,
When the blood of the world disappears, taken,
You must prepare,
You must repent,
Or else the dark shall not relent.

If such a time does come to pass,
And none seek to return to the path,
You must shed the blood of your creators,
Else none shall stop the dragons' wrath.

- Velyth's Blood Prophecy


Blood of the Divines, a DnD 5e Campaign
(Coming Soon....)


DJVoxel#2226
User avatar
DJVoxel
Jailor
Jailor
 
Posts: 764
Joined: Thu May 19, 2016 7:52 am
Location: Somewhere, probably. (UTC - 5)


Return to Off-Topic Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests