Question for a bunch of anonymous strangers.

Discuss about anything non-TOS related here. Keep responses high quality, or go to the Lounge 8-)

Question for a bunch of anonymous strangers.

Postby ScorpioDiAngelo » Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:26 am

As most of you already know, I came out as bisexual roughly two months ago. I, of course, was prepared for the homophobic comments from boomers and other bigoted cishets. What I was caught of guard by, however, was the amount of hate I've received from members of the gay community. I've been told that I'm selfish, can't decide, like to cheat, in a phase, confused, scared to just come out as gay, etc. So I'm coming to you, random internet strangers, to hear your take on the issue.

Is fluid sexuality really that difficult to understand?

Would you have trouble trusting your partner if they were bisexual?

Why do gay and straight people alike seem to have an issue with bisexuality?
How to Become a Confirmed Disatser Bi (The series)

Spoiler:
ScorpioDiAngelo wrote:I was so distracted watching bi tik tok compilations that I didn't realize it was mod and argued with them about it so kms now.

ScorpioDiAngelo wrote:So who's body parts do I have to play with to be guven modinstritive capabilities.

ScorpioDiAngelo wrote:You forgot the anus. Never forget the anus.

ScorpioDiAngelo wrote:I sensed a disturbance in the yasss force. So I have arrived.
ScorpioDiAngelo
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Probably in my bed at 6 A.M. stubbornly refusing to sleep.

Re: Question for a bunch of anonymous strangers.

Postby therealet1 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:45 am

i mean from a straight dude, no i got no problems

honestly you gotta just be unlucky with who youve spoken to
...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Image
therealet1
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby ScorpioDiAngelo » Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:01 am

Funnily enough, straight men are the ones I've gotten tge least grief from. It's all gay men and straight women.

Spoiler:
ScorpioDiAngelo wrote:I was so distracted watching bi tik tok compilations that I didn't realize it was mod and argued with them about it so kms now.

ScorpioDiAngelo wrote:So who's body parts do I have to play with to be guven modinstritive capabilities.

ScorpioDiAngelo wrote:I sensed a disturbance in the yasss force. So I have arrived.
ScorpioDiAngelo
Veteran
Veteran

Postby therealet1 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:05 am

i mean i cant really say much other without being a dickhead other then thats completely retarded
unless youre a furry, we are all humans, so
...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Image
therealet1
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby ScorpioDiAngelo » Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:21 am

Honestly the only people I disown for their sexual preferences is pedophiles and cheaters.

Spoiler:

ScorpioDiAngelo
Veteran
Veteran

Postby GrumpyGoomba » Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:22 am

I honestly didn't know that cheating was a sexual preference lmao...
Discord tag is Cryomaniac#7403. Hit me up if ya need me.

Spoiler: Why did you click this spoiler?
You have the gay now.
GrumpyGoomba
Vigilante
Vigilante

Postby ScorpioDiAngelo » Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:58 am

GrumpyGoomba wrote:I honestly didn't know that cheating was a sexual preference lmao...

Eh. It's a loose definition. Sexual activity I suppose would be the better term.

Spoiler:

ScorpioDiAngelo
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Technetium » Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:11 pm

Hello.
As a random Internet stranger who also happens to be bi as well, I will say that as I haven't "come out" offline, and haven't really made much mention of my orientation online, I haven't observed much reaction to my own status. With the first and third questions you ask, however, I would speculate that while bi/pansexuality seems like it should be simple enough to understand, understanding it would require acknowledging the possibility that it can exist, and if someone starts from being convinced that such does not exist, well, it seems to me that people often do not want to admit or sometimes even consider the possibility that they may be wrong.

In memory of those who have been deleted.
The last poster to survive Blindside Island will win a cookie. Or perhaps 1500...
Technetium#8515 on Discord
Technetium
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby ScorpioDiAngelo » Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:28 pm

It seems like straight women think we're more likely to cheat. And gay men think we're just scared to come out.

Spoiler:

ScorpioDiAngelo
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Technetium » Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:39 pm

With the latter of those two claims, how exactly would "coming out" as bisexual be an action that made sense for someone who was actually homosexual? Either claimed orientation would potentially be reacted negatively to by the same groups of people, I would expect, so if someone was scared to come out, wouldn't they just...not do so at all?

The last poster to survive Blindside Island will win a cookie. Or perhaps 1500...
Technetium
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby ScorpioDiAngelo » Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:45 pm

Technetium wrote:With the latter of those two claims, how exactly would "coming out" as bisexual be an action that made sense for someone who was actually homosexual? Either claimed orientation would potentially be reacted negatively to by the same groups of people, I would expect, so if someone was scared to come out, wouldn't they just...not do so at all?

I've been told by four different gay men, two women who's sexuality I'm not aware of, and one straight man that I'm actually just gay and I'm scared to admit it.

Spoiler:

ScorpioDiAngelo
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Technetium » Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:51 pm

I am really wondering what thought process (lack of thought process?) could have resulted in that conclusion.

Technetium
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby ScorpioDiAngelo » Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:53 pm

Technetium wrote:I am really wondering what thought process (lack of thought process?) could have resulted in that conclusion.

Tell me about it.

Spoiler:

ScorpioDiAngelo
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Google » Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:01 pm

oh god this old chestnut again
its bullshit i know. its another level of lgbt bullshit
some people are like "bi people are just whores" or "they cant make up their mind" and is even more stupid when its an gay person because they most likely had to deal with this already
Mario Kart 8 / Mario Kart Wii "Professional" mainly known for being shit at mafia.

You'll see me around the Ask Questions subforum a lot, but please keep in mind i am not a moderator of the game and may not always be correct.

Google
Consort
Consort

Postby TheDebil » Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:40 pm

arent there like pansexuals
what do they think about them
lets skip christmas im gonna celebrate valentines day
who wants a smooch Spoiler: Image
FM Record: 15 - 19 - 3
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner

Postby Google » Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:59 am

TheDebil wrote:arent there like pansexuals

Someone stop me ranting
Mario Kart 8 / Mario Kart Wii "Professional" mainly known for being shit at mafia.

You'll see me around the Ask Questions subforum a lot, but please keep in mind i am not a moderator of the game and may not always be correct.

Google
Consort
Consort

Postby TheDebil » Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:21 am

Google wrote:

Someone stop me ranting

sorry if offensive but
arent they sort of similar in a way
are they also hated or naw
lets skip christmas im gonna celebrate valentines day
who wants a smooch Spoiler: Image
FM Record: 15 - 19 - 3
TheDebil

Postby ScorpioDiAngelo » Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:55 am

Pansexual, Polysexual, and omnisexual all fall under the Bisexual umbrella.
Bisexual-Sexual attraction to one's own gender and at least one other gender (Most commonly men and women but not always.)
Polysexual-Sexual attraction to multiple genders, but not all. This also implies that one's own gender is bot always one of the genders that a polysexual person is attracted to.
Omnisexual-Attraction to all genders.
Pansexual-Attraction regardless of gender.

Spoiler:

ScorpioDiAngelo
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Google » Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:59 am

TheDebil wrote:
Google wrote:

Someone stop me ranting

sorry if offensive but

This thread is gonna turn into a shitstorm if i speak further ik at least one person will unleash hell

Google
Consort
Consort

Postby ScorpioDiAngelo » Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:41 am

Google wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
Google wrote:

Someone stop me ranting

sorry if offensive but

This thread is gonna turn into a shitstorm if i speak further ik at least one person will unleash hell

Speak boi.

Spoiler:

ScorpioDiAngelo
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Google » Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:12 am

ScorpioDiAngelo wrote:
Google wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
Google wrote:

Someone stop me ranting

sorry if offensive but

Speak boi.

nO

Google
Consort
Consort

Postby kyuss420 » Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:17 am

theres a ''B'' in LGBTQ for a reason. What do you care what the ''G''s think? Why are you chasing ''G''s if youre a ''B''? (Its kinda like a G chasing a straight guy)

G's are G's and have no time for B's that want woman involved in their relationship, so ofc they gonna see it as cheating, Is that hard to understand? Straight women would also see it as cheating, as they dont want a ''G'' involved in their relationship.

Maybe go find a ''B'' girl and a ''B'' guy instead of trying to cross barriers? The women and the Gs just see what youre doing is like, if I went up to a vegan and said ''I Have a vegan diet, but I like a steak twice a week''
goosegoosegoosegoosegoose
Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image
kyuss420
Jailor
Jailor

Postby therealet1 » Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:20 am

kyuss420 wrote:theres a ''B'' in LGBTQ for a reason. What do you care what the ''G''s think? Why are you chasing ''G''s if youre a ''B''? (Its kinda like a G chasing a straight guy)

G's are G's and have no time for B's that want woman involved in their relationship, so ofc they gonna see it as cheating, Is that hard to understand? Straight women would also see it as cheating, as they dont want a ''G'' involved in their relationship.

Maybe go find a ''B'' girl and a ''B'' guy instead of trying to cross barriers? The women and the Gs just see what youre doing is like, if I went up to a vegan and said ''I Have a vegan diet, but I like a steak twice a week''

n
therealet1
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby therealet1 » Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:23 am

thats not a rational thought process for any human being
just because theres more people you could like doesnt boost the chance of a bisexual person being unfaithful

you have to be incredibly stupid to actually think like that
therealet1
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Google » Mon Dec 16, 2019 5:37 am

Im vegan with cheat years

Google
Consort
Consort

Return to Off-Topic Discussions