Disgusting customer support

Discuss about anything non-TOS related here. Keep responses high quality, or go to the Lounge 8-)

Disgusting customer support

Postby zthetrumpwall » Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:20 am

I've never been ignored by any company to this extent, I've purchased the game and the DLC and I've been playing the game for many years, only to get my personal info exposed by your lack of security and my account stolen and banned by 'curry' and 'lana' that were spamming racial slurs in the chat, and when I confronted them they just decided to spam my account username and pass in the game. Since my account was banned by a moderator while it was hacked it's also banned from the forums, so I made this one to appeal my ban for my real account (thetrumpwall) and was ignored for over a week now and it seems like most people with the same issue got ignored as well.
zthetrumpwall

Re: Disgusting customer support

Postby GrumpyGoomba » Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:02 pm

Tragic...

Anyways instead of this thread maybe you would have better luck at getting a reply if you post this in feedbacks.
Discord tag is Cryomaniac#7403. Hit me up if ya need me.

Image Image Image Image Image

TREMBLE BEFORE MY PERFECTLY CENTRED SIGNATURE!!!
GrumpyGoomba
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby Tharok » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:33 pm

Okay so I don’t agree with everything you’ve said here, but I do think you raise a valid point.
This community and the mods have an adverse affect to people due to their bans and the reports on their records. It’s difficult to overcome this and you get largely ignored. ToS has a massive ban player community, some of which genuinely still wants to be part. I’m not saying unban everyone, but being more open to dialogue is very necessary.
Oh, alright, cool, well you seem fun.
Firestorm wrote:"When you put a bunch of broken pieces together in the right way, suddenly they don't seem so broken anymore."

Professor Farnsworth wrote:"Perfectly symmetrical violence never solved anything."

Favorite Role: Transporter
Favorite Pro Wrestler: RobVanDam
Favorite Book: "The Magician's Nephew" by C.S. Lewis
Tharok
Lookout
Lookout

Postby lemonader666 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:28 am

>politics
tard
lemonader666
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner