Danganronpa XIX (A Christmas Miracle) - The End

Subforum for the popular Dangan Ronpa forum games.

Re: Danganronpa XIX - Deadly Life 1 (A Guyesome Death)

Postby Hawkwing425 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:43 pm

BRVR wrote:"W-why? Right in the middle of my party preparations too? I-I don't know what to do."

“Ahaha!” Simon walks up to Kijah and pats him on the back, leaving a bloody handprint. “Don’t worry, my friend! Everything will be perfectly fine, as long as we trust in science and each other!”
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Location: Hawkwing425, the SHSL Forumronpa Player, has been found guilty. Time for the punishment!

Postby LetitiaWilson » Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:34 am

Hawkwing425 wrote:
BRVR wrote:"W-why? Right in the middle of my party preparations too? I-I don't know what to do."

“Ahaha!” Simon walks up to Kijah and pats him on the back, leaving a bloody handprint. “Don’t worry, my friend! Everything will be perfectly fine, as long as we trust in science and each other!”

"Mmm, I think the dead guy in front of us kinda proves that trusting each other ain't exactly a good idea,"
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Postby Alicitzen » Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:53 am

"Well before investigating, I may have spat out my coffee in completely real shock, and I need a refill. Does anyone want me to make ya some?"
She claps her hands and starts to wander off, before turning back and saying,
"I'm gonna go check in with Charles by the way, since that could be of note~"
Discord: Alicitzen#1312
Alicitzen
Valentines 2017
Valentines 2017

Postby VucubCaquix » Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:43 am

Someone should definitely have a good look around the working area.
Coming 2020 - Who is The Mole?
VucubCaquix
[Forum Mafia X] Winner
[Forum Mafia X] Winner

Postby Chemist1422 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:15 pm

Leo is suddenly holding a cup of coffee.

“I can scan the games room as well if you like.”
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?
(still here for danganronpa i guess)

stop sending reports to me i'm not a tos game moderator
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby Gasocea » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:51 am

(forgot to mention Gary has a backpack. I updated the main post)
(you have time until trial starts to send your invest if you havent)
(investigations will be sent in a bit (well, when i finish writing them at least). Do not post until trial starts)
Segaco#3884
Gasocea

Re: Danganronpa XIX - Trial 1 (Murder in the Gymasnyeum)

Postby Gasocea » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:07 pm

Trial 1
Murder in the Gymasnyeum

You all stop investigating when you hear the Grinch's announcement:

"Stop investigating at once! It is time for the battle of life and death, the one which will decide your fates!" he sounds excited, "Everyone, to the pool! And before you think you can defy me, do know I still have Santa in here. Now go."

You begrudgingly comply with his request and get to the pool, where there is a gigantic pool covering the center of the room. You kind of stand there and look at the dome glass on the ceiling, but it is completely covered in snow and you cannot see the outside.
Simon is missing, but he soon arrives saying he thought the Grinch had meant to gather around the pool table in the game room.

"Santa and I will be watching. Give us a good show."

And then the speakers turn off... and you notice a TV on the floor. When and how did this get here?

Trial starts now. You can now post again.

You can keep RPing, speak about your investigation results and night actions.

DO know you are not allowed to copy paste/quote neither your investigation results nor night actions.
Instead of that, you can paraphrase, or change how they are written in second person to first person before posting.

You can still ask questions about your investigations for 24 hours. After those 24 hs, no more questions will be accepted.

Trial will last 48 hours, but I could extend it by 24 hours more if you ask for it and I see you really are stuck.

To vote someone, just PM me who you want to vote. Votes are anonymous and all I'll do is post how many votes a player has.
You can only change your vote two times. Unvoting counts as changing a vote.

After 48 hours (plus possible extension), the person with most votes will be executed.

Voting options
TV wrote:
Votes

Who killed Guy nye?

Voting options -- # of votes

Simon - 0 votes
Leonidas - 0 votes
Letitia Krampusnacht - 0 votes
Alice McKenny - 0 votes
Gary Macguire - 0 votes
Ryan James - 0 votes
Veronica - 0 votes
William - 0 votes
Manon Defeux - 0 votes
Kijah Lopez - 0 votes
Guy Nye (suicide) - 0 votes
Merk - 0 votes
Tim - 0 votes
Bruce - 0 votes
Charlie - 0 votes
Steve - 0 votes
Santa Claus - 0 votes
The Grinch - 0 votes
The shadows of our dark past - 0 votes
Letitia's previous coworkers - 0 votes
Coffee - 0 votes
The dumbbell came to life! - 0 votes
No one would ever kill, not even if Santa is in danger! Hope is the only possible answer!!!!!11 - 0 votes

As of the time of this update, there are exactly 48 hours left for the trial to end.
Segaco#3884
Gasocea

Re: Danganronpa XIX - Trial 1 (Murder in the Gymasnyem)

Postby Chemist1422 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:12 pm

(the meme options are on point this game)

"Alright. There was nothing of note in the gym except these other two weights on the floor."

Leo holds up a sketch of Guy lifting two weights.

"The weights on the floor made me think he was using them prior to his death."
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?

Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby Chemist1422 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:28 pm

"Nothing is missing from anywhere else in the gym. As for my night actions:

A1 me and Steve went to the entrance to try to get the door open. We couldn't.

A2 I went to the working area. Ryan entered with me, and Kijah, William, and Merk were there. Bruce and Charlie were trying to get into Santa's office. Well, Bruce was. Charlie was just watching.

A3 Merk and Kijah took some things from the boxes and I saw a silhouette move in the corner. William left as well.

A4 Merk took a big box and Kijah took a bag. The silhouette turned out to be Ryan. His hands and clothes were covered in blood. William and Simon entered.

A5 I took a pencil and some paper to my room. I saw Gary on the floor in the dorm hallway.

A6 I looked out into the hallway and no one was there. Then I heard the announcement."
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?

Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby Hawkwing425 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:51 pm

“Hm... I’ll say what I did last night next!
I stopped by the infirmary to gather some supplies, then I picked up a knife from the kitchen, then I checked to see if anyone was in the pool room, and finally went into the workspace to patch up the elder elves!”
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Location: Hawkwing425, the SHSL Forumronpa Player, has been found guilty. Time for the punishment!

Postby Alicitzen » Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:31 pm

"So uhhhh, what happened with Charles?"
Alicitzen
Valentines 2017
Valentines 2017

Postby Multiuniverse » Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:39 pm

"I can confirm Leo's investigation results, there were 3 weights on the floor, one of them bloody all over and the other 2 bloody only from the pool of blood in the room. I think the bloody weight might be the murder weapon and as Leo stated the other 2 was probably used prior by the vicitim.
Here are what i did during the night.
A1: I went to the workshop to grab my backpack and some other tools, I saw the following; Bruce grabbed metal bat, William looked inside the box, Kijah and Merk were standing around and Charlie knocked on Santa's door
A2: I went to the infirmary to grab some bandages and saw the cabinets open indicating that it is likely someone was here during A1. This seems to support Simon'd alibi for A1.
A3: I went to my room to look around and heard noises
A4: I followed the noise to Tim's room
A5: I tried to chat with Tim but he insists I leave
A6: I went to the games room but on the way found Veronica and Ryan with the body at the crime scene."

((Can someone make alibi spreadsheet?

Thanks parker for the gif and SuperDuper for suggesting rotational sig
Multiuniverse
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner

Postby Hawkwing425 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:51 pm

Alicitzen wrote:"So uhhhh, what happened with Charles?"

“Oh, uh, Charlie was asleep, I think.”
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Re: Danganronpa XIX - Trial 1 (Murder in the Gymasnyeum)

Postby LetitiaWilson » Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:53 pm

Gasocea wrote:Letitia's previous coworkers - 0 votes

"Yeah, that's possible, but unlikely. Too neat of a kill, my old coworkers tended to be more....showy?

Anyway, I'll post my investigation shortly, still got some things to check, but as for now I will post my actions last night.

Action one, I went to the kitchen. Alice and Ryan were there, too. Me and Ryan both grabbed knives while Alice made some coffee.

Action two, Ryan left and Simon came in. I decided to rummage in the fridge for munchies, but it was mostly frozen shit. Then Alice gave me and Simon a cup of coffee each.

Action three, Alice left. Simon, being the pussy bitch that he is, refused to drink his coffee. I drank mine while he grabbed a knife and left. Then Manon came in and out something in the oven.
And that was some dang good coffee.

Action four, I offered Manon the coffee. He drank it, then promptly spat it out before leaving in disgust. Then Alice came back to get more coffee, and whatever was in the oven started smoking.

Action five, I told Alice I liked her coffee but Manon didnt. She left again, then I noticed the oven was on fire.

Action six, I wanted to roast marshmallows over the flame, but I decided putting the fire out was the better option, so I grabbed a convenient fire extinguisher and doused the fire. No idea what was in there, though.
Oh, and Alice and William came in While I did that, "
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Postby BRVR » Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:04 pm

"We're going to say what we did then? I hope mine's useful.
(Night Action 1): I walked into the working area with several other people. If I remember correctly… Merk was in the center of the room with me. He was looking around like I was. Gary, William, and Bruce were heading towards the boxes. Charlie was knocking on the door of Santa’s Office.
(Night Action 2): I was starting to think about the party to plan. I approached the boxes and Merk had the same idea. Gary and Bruce left the boxes, but William stayed. Gary left the room completely while Bruce went to the office door. After reaching the boxes I saw William hide something in his pockets if that’s any help. I don’t think somebody can hide a doorbell in their pocket, and even if he did the storage didn’t have any missing doorbells. Merk grabbed something small that I didn’t catch. Before I could start properly looking for party supplies a loud bang scared me. It was just Bruce hitting Santa’s Office Door with a baseball bat. Charlie was watching him. At this time Ryan and Leonidas entered the room.
(Night Action 3): To plan a party you need colorful things! I think it’s best for a great mask party! I grabbed some confetti, candy, and colorful masks. The only thing I saw Merk grab was a long wooden rod. Leonidas moved next to Bruce and Charlie. Probably to investigate what Bruce was doing. William and Ryan moved while I wasn’t looking. I would say that they both left the room but… There was somebody moving in the corner where the corpses are.
(Night Action 4): Merk just grabbed a large empty box and left the room. At that time I grabbed a bag and put all of the party supplies I found in it. Bruce was still trying to destroy the door, but Charlie was trying to stop him this time. Leonidas walked towards the person in the corner before Ryan stepped out… He was… He was covered in blood. Then he… He showed it off and then just left the room. When he left William and Simon came back in.
(Night Action 5) William instantly came in to grab a door stopper. I dunno why. Leonidas grabbed a pencil and single piece of paper. I meanwhile was grabbing some envelopes, paper, and a notebook with one hundred pages. I was thinking of writing out the invitations until I saw Bruce accidentally knock Charlie out. Simon disappeared during this time while Manon entered. Somebody was still in the corner.
(Night Action 6) I was going to try and help Charlie, but Bruce carried Charlie out of the room. I didn’t go after them. I trusted Bruce to take care of her. William left a little bit after this. While I stared and wondered what to put on the invitations Manon rushed to the dark corner with that strange person. I ran to the room and I wasn’t able to see who was in the dark corner with Manon.
I-I investigated the Working Area. If you want to know what I found out you can ask. I'm not sure if it's really useful though..."
THE GREAT KIJAH IS BACK AND IS HERE TO STAY!
I AM OPEN TO MAKING NEW FRIENDS TO FILL THE VOID IN MY HEART OF SADNESS!
BRVR
Survivor
Survivor

Postby Chemist1422 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:09 pm

“I can confirm most of Kijah’s alibi. Can you tell us what you found in the working area?”
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?

Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby BRVR » Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:15 pm

"Oh... Well... I can confirm that...Simon did... Uh.... Patch the elder elves up... It was... It was still disgusting. I threw up before I could investigate any further. All of the toy production machines were normal. Nothing was taken or stolen from them. Bruce was able to make a few dents into the door, and he left the metal bat there. I was able to compare what was missing with what all of the elves had. The things that were taken from the storage room are, three pencils, a backpack, a piece of paper, a roll of duct tape, a rope, seventeen envelopes, a lockpicking set, a door stopper, some confetti, a padlock with its key, a few candles, four colorful masks, which I need to try and find more of... I can't throw a good party without enough masks for everybody! Oh uhm where was I... Four colorful masks, a wooden rod, a metal bat, a large empty box, a big bag, and a notebook. I can say that the Confetti, masks, bag, and notebook are in my possession. That's all that I found... Sorry if it's not that useful."
BRVR
Survivor
Survivor

Postby Chemist1422 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:17 pm

"I have the pencils and paper."
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?

Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby Alicitzen » Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:18 pm

Hawkwing425 wrote:
Alicitzen wrote:"So uhhhh, what happened with Charles?"

“Oh, uh, Charlie was asleep, I think.”

"I dont think unconsious via head bumpage counts as sleeping."

"Also yeah basically all throughout the night I was in the kitchen or cafeteria doing coffee runs."
Alicitzen
Valentines 2017
Valentines 2017

Postby BRVR » Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:20 pm

"I don't think I should drink any coffee. If I get too excited I feel like I should go to sleep. Or coffee makes me sleepy. I dunno which of those is the answer."
BRVR
Survivor
Survivor

Postby Alicitzen » Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:33 pm

"Nonsense, you can never have enough coffee."
Alicitzen
Valentines 2017
Valentines 2017

Postby Alicitzen » Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:48 pm

"Anyways heres my rough pathing for the night so far"
Spoiler: Image
"Anyone have any problems with whats shown so far?"
Alicitzen
Valentines 2017
Valentines 2017

Postby Multiuniverse » Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:53 pm

Alicitzen wrote:"Anyways heres my rough pathing for the night so far"

You should colour tiles that are confirmed green (confirmed as in seen by another player)

Also Tim was probably in his room A3 cause I heard the noise from his room

Thanks parker for the gif and SuperDuper for suggesting rotational sig
Multiuniverse

Postby Alicitzen » Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:03 pm

Multiuniverse wrote:
Alicitzen wrote:"Anyways heres my rough pathing for the night so far"

You should colour tiles that are confirmed green (confirmed as in seen by another player)

"Alright I'll quickly fill that in."
"But I have a person I wish to question having checked things out with the locations of everyone, Steve you were in the cafeteria right? That means you have complete vision of everyone who entered the gym after a set point, so your testimony is critical here."
Alicitzen
Valentines 2017
Valentines 2017

Postby LetitiaWilson » Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:43 pm

MackalanMighty wrote:Apparently you are not able to see who passes through a room while you are in it, unless they spend their turn in it. Informing in case Gasocea fails to mention that.

(If you are dead, please do not post until intermission.)
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

PreviousNext

Return to Dangan Ronpa