Danganronpa XIX (A Christmas Miracle) - The End

Subforum for the popular Dangan Ronpa forum games.

Re: Danganronpa XIX - Trial 2 (Who killed the vicTIM?)

Postby Alicitzen » Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:04 am

"Basically my night went like this for those who care:"

"First I went to the kitchen to make some coffee for myself, William was there."
"Then I went to the Gym to check it out."
"I grabbed a tennis racquet and ball then returned to my room."
"I bounced the ball against the wall boredly, and ended up spilling my coffee over myself and the bed."
"Feeling annoyed I returned to the kitchen to refill my coffee, William and Vincent were there."
"Then I went back to my room."
Discord: Alicitzen#1312
Alicitzen
Valentines 2017
Valentines 2017

Postby LetitiaWilson » Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:56 am

SuperWeegee wrote:“Suspicious or not, I don’t give a shit. Bruce’s actions were WAY over the line and I don’t even get an apology?”

“Those incidents wouldn’t have even hurt anybody, not seriously at least. Yet here you are acting like I’m worse than the Grinch or Manon, both of whom are murderers, because of it.”

“Also, technically, the box and banana incident wasn’t assault since the only thing I actually touched was Merk’s box.”

"Above the line? You went to punch his unconscious, vulnerable friend. Beating you senseless but leaving you alive was MERCIFUL, considering what many others would have done to you.

Also, no, you are correct, it wasn't assault. It was ATTEMPTED assault, which still means you intended harm. And do not put words in my mouth, I never said you were WORSE than the Grinch or Manon.

But let's be honest here. If you are not the murderer then you have no reason to withhold evidence. Doing so for no reason other than having a tantrum is making yourself look like the murderer.

Now either grow up and share what you found, or do as a child would and go play with your crayons while we adults talk,"
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Postby Hawkwing425 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:21 am

Bluedetroyer wrote:
SuperWeegee wrote:
Bluedetroyer wrote:I didn't see you though...

“I didn’t exactly see you or Vincent leave before I tripped on that banana peel.”

“Did you leave the game room A2 or A3

Simon finally snaps out of his blank staring at the chaos that’s happening and speaks up. “Oh, I did see Ryan in the kitchen for A3.”
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Location: Hawkwing425, the SHSL Forumronpa Player, has been found guilty. Time for the punishment!

Postby SuperWeegee » Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:18 am

LetitiaWilson wrote:"Above the line? You went to punch his unconscious, vulnerable friend. Beating you senseless but leaving you alive was MERCIFUL, considering what many others would have done to you.

Also, no, you are correct, it wasn't assault. It was ATTEMPTED assault, which still means you intended harm. And do not put words in my mouth, I never said you were WORSE than the Grinch or Manon.

But let's be honest here. If you are not the murderer then you have no reason to withhold evidence. Doing so for no reason other than having a tantrum is making yourself look like the murderer.

Now either grow up and share what you found, or do as a child would and go play with your crayons while we adults talk,"

“Way to treat jokes like they’re the worst crimes an elf can commit.”

He then ignores the choice that Letitia made on him.

Hawkwing425 wrote:
Bluedetroyer wrote:
SuperWeegee wrote:
Bluedetroyer wrote:I didn't see you though...

“I didn’t exactly see you or Vincent leave before I tripped on that banana peel.”

“Did you leave the game room A2 or A3

Simon finally snaps out of his blank staring at the chaos that’s happening and speaks up. “Oh, I did see Ryan in the kitchen for A3.”

“I never entered the game room last night, so unless I had the ability to see into the past or through walls, I couldn’t have known about that one specific solitaire game that was in progress. So yes, I left on A2.”

“The only time where I was alone was when I entered the pool on A2. Other than that, I was accounted for from A3 onwards.”
SuperWeegee
Executioner
Executioner

Postby Hawkwing425 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:03 pm

“...wie lange dauert es, jemanden zu erwürgen?” Simon says that quietly, then goes back to probably not paying attention to the conversation. He must have something on his mind to space out this much.
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Location: Hawkwing425, the SHSL Forumronpa Player, has been found guilty. Time for the punishment!

Postby LetitiaWilson » Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:22 pm

Hawkwing425 wrote:“...wie lange dauert es, jemanden zu erwürgen?” Simon says that quietly, then goes back to probably not paying attention to the conversation. He must have something on his mind to space out this much.

"Hmm...depends on several factors, such as the item used as the noose, the strength of the person using it, if the victim struggled which Tim clearly did....but the rough average is that it takes just seconds to render unconscious and a few minutes to kill. If continuous pressure is applied.

Care to elaborate on what troubles you, Simon?"
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Postby Hawkwing425 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:32 pm

LetitiaWilson wrote:
Hawkwing425 wrote:“...wie lange dauert es, jemanden zu erwürgen?” Simon says that quietly, then goes back to probably not paying attention to the conversation. He must have something on his mind to space out this much.

"Hmm...depends on several factors, such as the item used as the noose, the strength of the person using it, if the victim struggled which Tim clearly did....but the rough average is that it takes just seconds to render unconscious and a few minutes to kill. If continuous pressure is applied.

Care to elaborate on what troubles you, Simon?"

“Hm?” Simon looks up, startled. “Ah, I’m fine! I’ve just been thinking about why Santa hasn’t used his magic to revive the others yet...” So that’s what’s up. He really puts a lot of faith in Santa’s words, doesn’t he?
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby Bluedetroyer » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:13 pm

"You know Ryan, I must say, it's quite odd you've said your alibi 3 separate times."
(He has 2 edits on his post, I didn't remember the pool thing so I checked)
I own 3 dogs and 3 cats.
hello

Behind the Mask Record

1-1

Spoiler: BtM: School Trouble - Loner (Deceiver) - guesses DP8 - Chef (poisoner) win
IDDY BtM - Pesant - Pesant (me) win

Bluedetroyer
Witch
Witch

Postby Bluedetroyer » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:22 pm

"Wait... Ryan checked on the infirmary alone, and refuses to post results, we should probably check on Charlie after the trial"
I own 3 dogs and 3 cats.
hello

Behind the Mask Record

1-1

Spoiler: BtM: School Trouble - Loner (Deceiver) - guesses DP8 - Chef (poisoner) win

Bluedetroyer
Witch
Witch

Postby SuperWeegee » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:24 pm

Bluedetroyer wrote:"You know Ryan, I must say, it's quite odd you've said your alibi 3 separate times."

"...I only said it once. Did you get the alibis all mixed up?"

(It's mostly just spelling and grammar fixes.)
SuperWeegee
Executioner
Executioner

Postby Bluedetroyer » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:25 pm

SuperWeegee wrote:
Bluedetroyer wrote:"You know Ryan, I must say, it's quite odd you've said your alibi 3 separate times."

"...I only said it once. Did you get the alibis all mixed up?"

(It's mostly just spelling and grammar fixes.)

(I asked Gasocea and they said it wasn't allowed btw)
I own 3 dogs and 3 cats.
hello

Behind the Mask Record

1-1

Bluedetroyer
Witch
Witch

Postby Hawkwing425 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:28 pm

Bluedetroyer wrote:"Wait... Ryan checked on the infirmary alone, and refuses to post results, we should probably check on Charlie after the trial"

"Well, she was fine before, so she's probably fine now!" Simon tilts his head a bit to the right. "There's no reason for her not to be."
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby Gasocea » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:31 pm

(Like one day left, everyone)
(and don't edit your posts *looks at a certain weegee*, even if you dont end up editing it at all, dont press "submit" during the edit!)

BNinja wrote:"Got some other info I would like to share, but I'll wait until everyone's said what they did last night so I can put the pieces together."

"I don't think anyone should hide their investigation results at all, it does more harm than help. Solving a mystery is something we should do as a group," Steve shakes his head, "...Anyway, my alibi is the following,

"I stayed in the cafeteria the whole night. During A1, Gary was with me.
"A2 Gary asked if I had seen Kijah anywhere, and I told him no. Simon entered the room and gave us a scare at this point, too...
"On A3 the two of them left me alone. A bit later Letitia came in. She didn't say a word.
"A4 Letitia asked me what I knew about the Grinch. I know only about the fairy tales, obviously, so I told her exactly that. Vincent, Simon, Ryan, William and Kijah entered the room when we were done talking.
"A5 Vincent and William left. Ryan ran up to me and didn't see the banana peel on the ground. This caused him to step on it, slip, fly over my head and slide towards the exit door. He left after getting up. When he was gone, Letitia called out to me again and we discussed about the possibility of someone being the Grinch's accomplice... Next thing I know I'm accusing Simon of being it... Sorry, Simon. I don't know what I was thinking. Kijah merely ignored everything and threw confetti around the room. Oh, and Gary entered once all of that was over.
"Finally, on A6, Letitia asked me to help her decorate the room. As we did exactly that, I wanted to hide my face with something colorful because of what happened earlier. And so arrived my saviour, Kijah, handing the two of us masks. Mine was rainbow-colored. Kijah had given Simon and Gary masks too, but we didn't get to play with them too long, for Santa entered the room very much damaged."

"As for my investigation..." Steve ponders for a second, trying to find the way to word his findings, "...Are you all kleptomaniacs? My findings are exactly the same as Letitia's. Many things are missing and there is blood anywhere. Definitely not investigating there next time."

----

Bruce glares at Ryan, "Asshat... How dare you try to harm an unconscious girl?! And in this situation, even! Have you gone crazy?!"

He rubs his temples, but eventually calms down.

"Well, my alibi... I was in the infirmary the whole night, too. A1 and A2 I was all alone with Charlie.
"A3 Gary entered. At one point he began looking at the IV stand connected to Charlie as if it was something alien.
"Then, on A4, Gary asked me if Charlie was alright and if I had seen Kijah anywhere... I simply shook my head, I didn't really feel like talking. Especially to a pirate.
"On A5 Gary left. When he was gone, Merk and Ryan walked in. They, too, looked at the IV stand as something out of this world.
"...And on A6 Merk asked me what had happened to Charlie. When I was about to send him off because I didn't want to mention it again, I noticed Ryan closing in on Charlie in a dangerous manner, so I jumped in front of her for good measure... He hit me instead of Charlie, so my goal was achieved, at least. That's when I grabbed the bastard and punched him silly. For being an asshole,"
Bruce glares again, and spits back at Ryan even though he did that centuries ago.

"For my investigation I just searched the game room. There were many cards all over the floor along with a tipped over table, and a ball from the pool table was missing. That's all," Bruce spits at Ryan again, and punches the wall for good measure and to show he's serious.

"...Right," Steve glances over the ones in the room, "So who is left to state their alibi? And who hasn't outted their investigation results?"
Segaco#3884
Gasocea

Postby Bluedetroyer » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:35 pm

"Well a certain Ryan hasn't shared their results"
I own 3 dogs and 3 cats.
hello

Behind the Mask Record

1-1

Bluedetroyer
Witch
Witch

Postby Hawkwing425 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:58 pm

Gasocea wrote:When he was gone, Letitia called out to me again and we discussed about the possibility of someone being the Grinch's accomplice... Next thing I know I'm accusing Simon of being it... Sorry, Simon. I don't know what I was thinking.

"Ah, it's alright, Steve! Don't worry- you're my friend, first and foremost!"
Gasocea wrote:"Well, my alibi... I was in the infirmary the whole night, too. A1 and A2 I was all alone with Charlie.

"No, I don't think that's right. I came in to visit you and Charlie during the first action, right?"
Gasocea wrote:"...Right," Steve glances over the ones in the room, "So who is left to state their alibi? And who hasn't outted their investigation results?"

"I think Vincent's the only person to not give an alibi so far."
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby Gasocea » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:05 pm

(oops)
"Ah, that's right. Simon was with me on A1. Sorry about that."
Segaco#3884
Gasocea

Postby SuperWeegee » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:16 pm

(Whoops. Sorry.)

Ryan spits back at Bruce, making sure to gather some blood in his mouth beforehand. He probably should get that taken care of after the trial.

"I bet you were just looking for an excuse to beat someone senseless."

Before Bruce can get a chance to respond, he puts one of his hands up towards him and turns his head away from him in a dismissive manner.

"But let's change the subject away from your temper tantrum. Punching the wall isn't good for your hand."

"If you have to ask me who is the most suspicious so far, other than me for obvious reasons, Alice and Vincent's alibis left the most...opportunity for a murder. I was alone for one action while they were alone for three, four if you count Alice going back to her room on A6, which I do not. As I mentioned previously, my alibi can be accounted for in that that I messed up that solitaire game on A2, something that was really only possible for me on A1 since I'm not psychic."

"Vincent was only confirmed for A4, A5, and A6, so he needs to talk about what he was doing on the first three actions. If he doesn't, then I'm placing my vote on him."
SuperWeegee
Executioner
Executioner

Postby Bluedetroyer » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:17 pm

"Ryan, can you please tell us your investigation results?"
I own 3 dogs and 3 cats.
hello

Behind the Mask Record

1-1

Bluedetroyer
Witch
Witch

Postby SuperWeegee » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:20 pm

Bluedetroyer wrote:"Ryan, can you please tell us your investigation results?"

"No, because I'm still pissed off."

"And Bruce spitting in my face twice isn't helping me calm down.."
SuperWeegee
Executioner
Executioner

Postby Hawkwing425 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:28 pm

Simon idly plays with the remaining bandages he has left from when he... “fixed” the elder elves’ bodies. (Host, I still have a few of those left, right?) “Vincent?” He looks at his silent friend. Well, they’re at least friends in Simon’s head.
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby BRVR » Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:31 pm

sorry i have the fluand im mostly sleeping
THE GREAT KIJAH IS BACK AND IS HERE TO STAY!
I AM OPEN TO MAKING NEW FRIENDS TO FILL THE VOID IN MY HEART OF SADNESS!
BRVR
Survivor
Survivor

Postby Hawkwing425 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:53 pm

BRVR wrote:sorry i have the fluand im mostly sleeping

(Oof. Get some rest, my dude.)
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby Multiuniverse » Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:25 am

((Can someone make spreadsheet pls

Thanks parker for the gif and SuperDuper for suggesting rotational sig
Multiuniverse
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner

Postby Alicitzen » Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:20 am

Multiuniverse wrote:((Can someone make spreadsheet pls

K if you want
Heres so far covered.
Alicitzen
Valentines 2017
Valentines 2017

Postby Alicitzen » Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:22 am

I personally pin Merk hearing things go silent regarding Tims crying during Act 1 as a sign of time of death.
Or at least the time the killer cornered the victim.
Alicitzen
Valentines 2017
Valentines 2017

PreviousNext

Return to Dangan Ronpa