Danganronpa XIX (A Christmas Miracle) - The End

Subforum for the popular Dangan Ronpa forum games.

Re: Danganronpa XIX - Deadly Life 5 (Impossibility)

Postby Gasocea » Thu May 09, 2019 10:54 am

Letitia is patted once more.
Segaco#3884
Gasocea

Postby Hawkwing425 » Thu May 09, 2019 11:00 am

Simon’s gone quiet. He won’t lift his gaze from the floor, nor will he remove his hand from his bruise. He briefly glances towards Santa, but returns his gaze to the bloody ground just as fast.
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Location: Hawkwing425, the SHSL Forumronpa Player, has been found guilty. Time for the punishment!

Postby LetitiaWilson » Thu May 09, 2019 11:08 am

Gasocea wrote:Letitia is patted once more.

"I hope the Grinch lynches you, you patronising twat,"
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Postby Alicitzen » Thu May 09, 2019 11:23 am

:BlobSad: steve...
Discord: Alicitzen#1312
Alicitzen
Valentines 2017
Valentines 2017

Postby Hawkwing425 » Thu May 09, 2019 3:21 pm

After a few minutes of not speaking, Simon begins to speak at a rapid pace to whatever voice has taken residence in his head- well, it certainly SOUNDS like a full one-sided conversation. For those of you that know German, you can catch phrases like “didn’t want to upset her”, multiple mentions of “friend” and “friends”, “made a mistake”, and “it’s fine”, though he’s speaking too quietly and quickly for you to get the full gist of it.
Eventually, without raising his head, he says, “Letitia... I’m sorry. I don’t understand what I did wrong...”
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Location: Hawkwing425, the SHSL Forumronpa Player, has been found guilty. Time for the punishment!

Postby Bluedetroyer » Thu May 09, 2019 3:43 pm

"I can check the hallway"
I own 3 dogs and 3 cats.
hello

Behind the Mask Record

1-1

Spoiler: BtM: School Trouble - Loner (Deceiver) - guesses DP8 - Chef (poisoner) win
IDDY BtM - Pesant - Pesant (me) win

Bluedetroyer
Witch
Witch

Postby Gasocea » Thu May 09, 2019 5:28 pm

Alicitzen wrote::BlobSad: steve...

"Don't worry, I can easily replace that guy!" Santa glomps Alice, "It's not the end of the world just 'cause one guy died, 'kay? Just believe in yourself and everything will be fine!"
Segaco#3884
Gasocea

Postby Alicitzen » Thu May 09, 2019 7:12 pm

it wont be steve...
Alicitzen
Valentines 2017
Valentines 2017

Postby Alicitzen » Sat May 11, 2019 4:00 pm

cough
Alicitzen
Valentines 2017
Valentines 2017

Postby Gasocea » Sat May 11, 2019 6:22 pm

(Sorry about that, uni punched me :<)
(Your actions + invests will be sent tomorrow. Trial will start immediately after)
Segaco#3884
Gasocea

Postby LetitiaWilson » Sun May 12, 2019 2:52 am

Gasocea wrote:
Alicitzen wrote::BlobSad: steve...

"Don't worry, I can easily replace that guy!" Santa glomps Alice, "It's not the end of the world just 'cause one guy died, 'kay? Just believe in yourself and everything will be fine!"

"Are you insane or still drunk, you jolly red twat?

Actually, don't answer that, I can detect the distinct scent of "Eau de Hobo's Moonshine Factory" all the way over here, and we already know from your necromancer bullshit the other day that you're more insane than I am, and that's saying something!

But by the Great Old Ones, I may be a callous bitch but even I am not so cruel as to tell someone that the friend who just died is worthless because he's "replaceable"! Shows us exactly how you see your workers, don't it?"
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Re: Danganronpa XIX - Trial 5 (Locked Elf Murder)

Postby Segaco » Sun May 12, 2019 11:36 pm

Trial 5
Locked Elf Murder

Eventually, after a bathroom break, everyone reunites in the Entrance. There is a convenient monitor in the room so... the trial is definitely happening here.
As the circumstances of the case are discussed, a gloomy atmosphere fills the room... A locked room with a set chain, holding two bodies hostage...
Some already fear this will be a pain to solve.

Trial starts now. You can now post again.

You can keep RPing, speak about your investigation results and night actions.

DO know you are not allowed to copy paste/quote neither your investigation results nor night actions.
Instead of that, you can paraphrase, or change how they are written in second person to first person before posting.

You can still ask questions about your investigations for 24 hours. After those 24 hs, no more questions will be accepted.

Trial will last 120 hours. There will be no extensions.

To vote someone, just PM me who you want to vote. Votes are anonymous and all I'll do is post how many votes a player has.
You can only change your vote two times. Unvoting counts as changing a vote.

After 120 hours, the person with most votes will be executed.

Voting options
TV wrote:
Votes

Who killed Steve and Merk?

Voting options -- # of votes

Simon - 0 votes
Letitia Krampusnacht - 0 votes
Alice McKenny - 0 votes
William - 0 votes
Kijah Lopez - 0 votes
Santa - 0 votes
Merk (murder-suicide) - 0 votes
Steve (murder-suicide) - 0 votes
The chain lock is actually very long. So long, in fact, it was more than enough to tie it around the victims' neck. Because of this, while the door was broken down, the chain strangled both victims to death. In other words, all an accident! - 0 votes
Justin Catchpool - 0 votes
There was no ceiling - 0 votes
Small bombs - 0 votes

As of the time of this update, there are exactly 120 hours left for the trial to end.
Segaco#3884
Segaco
Godfather
Godfather

Postby Gasocea » Sun May 12, 2019 11:39 pm

Santa hugs the grumpy Letitia, hohoho'ing all the while.
Segaco#3884
Gasocea

Postby Alicitzen » Mon May 13, 2019 12:19 am

"First of all I will confirm that Steve most likely died due to entering the room out of curiosity.
"I had been with him in the cafeteria during the the start of Act 5 of the night"
"He left claiming to have something to do, whilst I entered the gym to investigate a scream I heard during Act 4."
Alicitzen
Valentines 2017
Valentines 2017

Postby Alicitzen » Mon May 13, 2019 12:21 am

Find enclosed my current assumptions of the night.
Spoiler: Image
Alicitzen
Valentines 2017
Valentines 2017

Postby BRVR » Mon May 13, 2019 8:10 am

Alicitzen wrote:Find enclosed my current assumptions of the night.

uhm
i cant see that
THE GREAT KIJAH IS BACK AND IS HERE TO STAY!
I AM OPEN TO MAKING NEW FRIENDS TO FILL THE VOID IN MY HEART OF SADNESS!
BRVR
Survivor
Survivor

Postby Bluedetroyer » Mon May 13, 2019 2:55 pm

I checked the male dorm.
Merk and Bruce's doors are broken. Right in front of where Merk's door was, there are some very very small drops of blood.

I use my ultimate skill, the cell phone.
I only get footage from A5, and the quality sucks. There's an elf standing in front of a room's door, all I got.

I also checked the infirmary.
There are 2 beds each with IV stands. There are cabinets with medical supplies. The missing items are: five bottles of an anesthetic/sedative, three bottles of cyanide, two scalpels, a bottle of placebo pills, a sewing kit, five syringes and five sets of bandages.
There is a box with a cable with defibrillators.
There's a placebo pill box near the doorway and, the bag that held Charlie's remains is now empty, and there's blood around it. I'm guessing Simon did this?
I own 3 dogs and 3 cats.
hello

Behind the Mask Record

1-1

Spoiler: BtM: School Trouble - Loner (Deceiver) - guesses DP8 - Chef (poisoner) win
IDDY BtM - Pesant - Pesant (me) win

Bluedetroyer
Witch
Witch

Postby Alicitzen » Tue May 14, 2019 12:00 am

BRVR wrote:
Alicitzen wrote:Find enclosed my current assumptions of the night.

uhm
i cant see that

Literally just imgur.
Alicitzen
Valentines 2017
Valentines 2017

Postby BRVR » Tue May 14, 2019 8:19 am

"So for my alibi and investigations...
I FOUND NOTHING! AHAHAHAH!
The prop portraying Merk has a slit through it's neck and took one turn to bleed out! Then for Steve's prop he would have died instantly as he was stabbed at a angle that went straight through his heart! For my alibi.
The only time I saw a person was Action 1! I saw Alice and ran around her while she walked to get some coffee!
A2: Alice left and I drank some coffee! It sucks!
A3: (Auto'd cuz i didn't say anything) i went to the Entrance and tried to open the door but it was stuck! I dunno why...
A4: I went to the Gym to dance but I saw the prop that was supposed to be Ryan's dead body. I gotta say it looked pretty real! So real I forgot this was all a joke so instead of dancing i was screaming and running around.
A5: I did the manly thing and kept screaming as I ran to the bathroom and attempt to throw up in a toilet. I threw up on the floor though.
A6: I went to the working area and Santa's door was open. Course I didn't go in there cuz i was sleepy and thought that it was bed time. The coffee got me really hyper!"
THE GREAT KIJAH IS BACK AND IS HERE TO STAY!
I AM OPEN TO MAKING NEW FRIENDS TO FILL THE VOID IN MY HEART OF SADNESS!
BRVR
Survivor
Survivor

Postby LetitiaWilson » Tue May 14, 2019 8:51 am

"To answer your question, William, yes, the puddle of blood is Simon's doing, from his attempts to resurrect Charlie. The pills near the door are the ones I threw at Ryan a few nights ago.

As for my own investigations, I shall speak of those momentarily, since there was some quite interesting stuff found...but first, an explanation as to why I hit Simon, since you all seem sooooo interested, by way of my actions for the night.

For the first action, I desired to become as shitfaced as possible over the night, so I decided to steal Santa's alcohol. Simon was also there, trying to comfort the bawling mess that was the jolly drunk guy, and Steve was also present. After snatching the booze from Santa, I went over to chat with Steve.
He was acting weird, his face covered in bruises - why, I don't know - and asked me to meet him in the Workshop in Action five.

Since I'm not a suicidal moron like some of you, I decided that, if I was going to indeed meet with Steve, I wanted to bring a witness, just in case. Since I had provided him with an alibi and aid through several nights, I THOUGHT Simon was the best option, since we supposedly had some form of trust going on. I asked him to meet me in the Workshop in Action 4, to which he agreed.
Santa got a hold of himself and, upon seeing Steve, went to talk to him. About what, I don't know, but seems it was serious, going of Steve's face.
Oh, and Alice came in at some point or other. Drinking coffee.

For action three, I decided to partake of some good old dutch courage, and sat next to Alice to drink my newly acquired beer. She, Simon, Santa and Steve all decided to leave at his point, so I sat along and tested to beer, after examining it a bit to make sure it hadn't been fucked with. I promptly spat it out because it was fucking disgusting.

Action 4, I went to the workshop to meet with Simon, who was already there. This is where shit starts to get real. Despite the room looking as it had done for a while now - like a fucking slaughterhouse - Simon and I noticed something had indeed changed...and that was the door to Santa's office. It was only by a margin, but it was unmistakable that it was now open.

Action 5, since I wanted to wait to see if Steve would actually turn up and didn't want to go into a potential death trap on my own, I asked Simon to wait with me. And what does he do? HE FUCKS OFF.

THAT is why I punched you, Simon - I thought I could actually TRUST YOU, something I have shown ain't natural to me, and that you'd back me up after all the shit of the last few nights. Because you know what? For the first time in this whole shebang, I was actually FUCKING SCARED of being alone, and wanted someone I actually considered a FRIEND nearby.

But no, you left."

Inhale.
Exhale.

"Since I was clearly on my own, for action six I took the plunge and went into the office. I didn't get much of a look around, enough to see a bed, a bookshelf, a glass case, and that one side of the room was taken up by monitoring equipment of some kind....before I upchucked in the middle of the room. The stench in there was far worse than the workshop, and I found out why in my investigations...

As for my investigations...I might still have some things to figure out, but here's what I found so far, starting with Merk's room.

The bedside cabinet and the wardrobe currently don't reveal any form of tampering, so most likely not related to the crime, I think. As for the bed, the sheet on it was perfectly placed, so seems it hasn't been used tonight, suggesting either Merk wasn't in there to sleep or made the bed after sleeping.

After that, I moved on to the area around the bodies. Since I left the autopsies to other people, I merely gave them a quick glance - Merk was on the bottom, lying face down horizontally, while Steve was on top, led vertically, also face down, with his feet pointing towards the door.

Next, the murder weapon - a short-edged kitchen knife. Not particularly intimidating, but deadly if used right. Interestingly, near the body was some writing in blood. which read "Mole - U". Not completely sure on the meaning of this, but....well. I doubt it's referring to the animal...

Next, the door, which was lying on the floor in the entrance, the chain lock ripped off the door and still engaged. Merk's room key was still in the lock.

Finally, the other interesting thing - the light switch had a bloody fingerprint on it.

Now....Santa's office. Man, is this one a mindfuck area.

First the least interesting things. The glass case was padlocked shut, but clearly empty, and bore the inscription "The Spear of Friendship". Turning around, I noticed a ladder and a rock by the door, which had been blocked from view in my night because of the way to door opened.

Next off, the counter with the monitoring equipment. It's pretty clearly what The Grinch was using to keep an eye on us all, because I could see everyone investigating when I looked at it. There was also a microphone on it, switched off.
Besides this was a recorder, which had some VERY interesting stuff recorded on it, by none other than the Grinch himself. To quote what was said -

"For the fat idiot, you cannot do anything to stop me. I'm the Grinch! Do not expect to be able to treat me like just a bad kid, I won't tolerate that. The killing game will continue. I have put you a bracelet on you that injects poison, which will trigger when I press a button. If no one kills, Santa dies again! Do keep that in mind! Thanks Zero guy, for letting me steal your gifts!"

Hmhm. I think we'll have quite a few things to talk about this trial...

But that wasn't even the most interesting thing! No, not by a longshot! I next decided to check to bed, where the smell was even worse. The bed itself didn't seem important, so I looked under it and - well, I'm not embarrassed to admit that the sight made me puke again.

We have a third corpse. ladies and gentlemen!

Yes, that's right. Under the bed was a badly decomposed body, likely dead for several days now, killed seemingly by multiple stab wounds to the head and chest. I didn't recognise the guy, other than it was a...shall we say, obese male, so big I'm surprised he fit under the bed, and his face was covered in cuts.

So...don't we all have a LOT of FUN things to talk about tonight, hmm?!"
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Postby Hawkwing425 » Tue May 14, 2019 9:04 am

Simon listens quietly to everyone’s alibis, until Letitia finishes hers, and he... starts crying. Oh dear.
“Letitia... I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I didn’t hear you ask me to stay, I still want to be your friend, I had a reason to l-leave a-a-and...” He can’t keep talking through the messy tears and just wraps himself in a hug from where he’s sitting on the floor. Looks like he’ll need a bit to compose himself.
(I’ll post alibi and invest results when I can.)
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby Alicitzen » Tue May 14, 2019 10:30 am

"Wait what."
"I never saw Simon at all in the cafeteria according to my god given memory of events."
Alicitzen
Valentines 2017
Valentines 2017

Postby Alicitzen » Tue May 14, 2019 10:58 am

"Whatever based on what I've heard I already can assume guilt."
Alicitzen
Valentines 2017
Valentines 2017

Postby LetitiaWilson » Tue May 14, 2019 11:01 am

Alicitzen wrote:"Whatever based on what I've heard I already can assume guilt."

"Want to share?"
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Postby Alicitzen » Tue May 14, 2019 11:10 am

LetitiaWilson wrote:
Alicitzen wrote:"Whatever based on what I've heard I already can assume guilt."

"Want to share?"

Assuming the no suicide clause holds effect still.
And assumedly ruling out santa
We can basically position four out of the five of us during action 4.
Assuming of course steve was killed spur of the moment for entering the crime scene we can assume the culprit was in there during said act.
So the unnacounted for person then is guilty.

You and Simon were supposedly together then correct?
And I have admited to hearing Kijah scream during the same timeframe as well, placing us in the gym and cafeteria.
Leaving only William left over.
Alicitzen
Valentines 2017
Valentines 2017

PreviousNext

Return to Dangan Ronpa