Danganronpa XIX (A Christmas Miracle) - The End

Subforum for the popular Dangan Ronpa forum games.

Re: Danganronpa XIX - Zero Escape Hope

Postby Hawkwing425 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:14 am

LetitiaWilson wrote:
Hawkwing425 wrote:“Especially because he NEVER left the office before last night normally... right, right... I wonder if I can also search Santa’s office for an exit while I’m in there getting the ladder... could the exit be upstairs?”

"Possible, but that would mean it's either in the infirmary, one of the dorm hallways, or in one of the dorm rooms, which, if there is only a single exit and it's in one of those bedrooms, we have a small chance of finding it because we can only search a set number of rooms, and searching only a portion of the individual bedrooms would completely use all our chances. Which would be a huge waste of time if it turned out not to be in one of those.

No, there's got to be some kind of hint as to the location of an exit...all I can think of is, back when Charlie was killed, we never figured out how the extra bed was added to the room, though we all heard the sounds of it being dragged in, despite both doors being blocked...could there be something in the entrance room? Is it possible that there's secret passageways in this building?

Oh, and one more thing -"

Letitia turns and glares at Alice and Kijah.

"Any time you two feel like it, perhaps you can try contributing and helping out? It's not like we're in a life-or-death situation with a time limit here! We need to talk and co-ordinate our actions, so that we cover as much ground as possible!"

“Er... actually, the bag with Charlie’s body in it... that was under my bed. When the lights went out, I just dragged it under her bed.”
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Location: Hawkwing425, the SHSL Forumronpa Player, has been found guilty. Time for the punishment!

Postby Bluedetroyer » Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:23 am

(OOC BRVR can't get on easily, his IP was banned on a few browsers)
I own 3 dogs and 3 cats.
hello

Behind the Mask Record

1-1

Spoiler: BtM: School Trouble - Loner (Deceiver) - guesses DP8 - Chef (poisoner) win
IDDY BtM - Pesant - Pesant (me) win

Bluedetroyer
Witch
Witch

Postby Hawkwing425 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:24 am

Bluedetroyer wrote:(OOC BRVR can't get on easily, his IP was banned on a few browsers)

(Maybe he could message you what he wants to say and you can translate for him?)
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Location: Hawkwing425, the SHSL Forumronpa Player, has been found guilty. Time for the punishment!

Postby Bluedetroyer » Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:25 am

Hawkwing425 wrote:
Bluedetroyer wrote:(OOC BRVR can't get on easily, his IP was banned on a few browsers)

(Maybe he could message you what he wants to say and you can translate for him?)

(How would he message me?)
I own 3 dogs and 3 cats.
hello

Behind the Mask Record

1-1

Spoiler: BtM: School Trouble - Loner (Deceiver) - guesses DP8 - Chef (poisoner) win

Bluedetroyer
Witch
Witch

Postby Hawkwing425 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:29 am

Bluedetroyer wrote:
Hawkwing425 wrote:

(How would he message me?)

(Oh, I thought you found that out via message.)
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby Segaco » Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:42 am

(I'll deal with that)

The building trembles greatly every time the Grinch lays against the wall. Bit by bit, the crack on the wall increases in size...!
Faced with such a situation, you can only thank Santa for making these walls durable.
Segaco#3884
Segaco
Godfather
Godfather

Postby Hawkwing425 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:46 am

Simon quietly backs away from the wall, still very pale. “D-does anyone else have anything to say before we start searching?”
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby Bluedetroyer » Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:08 am

"We should probably decide exactly who is going where."
I own 3 dogs and 3 cats.
hello

Behind the Mask Record

1-1

Bluedetroyer
Witch
Witch

Postby Hawkwing425 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:20 am

Bluedetroyer wrote:"We should probably decide exactly who is going where."

“I’m going to get the ladder from Santa’s office and search the room for the exit.”
Last edited by Hawkwing425 on Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby Bluedetroyer » Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:01 am

"I'll check the pool"
I own 3 dogs and 3 cats.
hello

Behind the Mask Record

1-1

Bluedetroyer
Witch
Witch

Postby Bluedetroyer » Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:02 am

(Who do we message?)
I own 3 dogs and 3 cats.
hello

Behind the Mask Record

1-1

Bluedetroyer
Witch
Witch

Postby Hawkwing425 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:08 am

Bluedetroyer wrote:(Who do we message?)

(I messaged Segaco, but idk)
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby LetitiaWilson » Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:52 am

Hawkwing425 wrote:“Er... actually, the bag with Charlie’s body in it... that was under my bed. When the lights went out, I just dragged it under her bed.”

"Well, that explains that, then. Now, if you're going to grab the ladder, I think you'd be best searching the pool room, using the ladder. William, you search the Office, while I search the Workshop. Alice, you search the kitchen, Kijah can search the games room. If we use our first action for those rooms, that leaves the Cafeteria, the bathrooms, the gym, the infirmary, the entrance and the dorms,"
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Postby Bluedetroyer » Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:26 am

"Sounds ok"
I own 3 dogs and 3 cats.
hello

Behind the Mask Record

1-1

Bluedetroyer
Witch
Witch

Postby Hawkwing425 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:33 am

LetitiaWilson wrote:
Hawkwing425 wrote:“Er... actually, the bag with Charlie’s body in it... that was under my bed. When the lights went out, I just dragged it under her bed.”

"Well, that explains that, then. Now, if you're going to grab the ladder, I think you'd be best searching the pool room, using the ladder. William, you search the Office, while I search the Workshop. Alice, you search the kitchen, Kijah can search the games room. If we use our first action for those rooms, that leaves the Cafeteria, the bathrooms, the gym, the infirmary, the entrance and the dorms,"

“If I’m grabbing the ladder, though, that means I have to spend my first action in Santa’s office.”
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby LetitiaWilson » Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:36 am

Hawkwing425 wrote:
LetitiaWilson wrote:

“If I’m grabbing the ladder, though, that means I have to spend my first action in Santa’s office.”

"True, true...Alright, you search there, then. William can search the pool room,"
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Postby Hawkwing425 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:18 pm

“Well... no one can search the entrance... because...” Simon nervously looks at the ever-growing crack on the wall separating everyone from the Grinch, who is stuck in the Entrance as everyone speaks.
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby LetitiaWilson » Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:24 pm

Hawkwing425 wrote:“Well... no one can search the entrance... because...” Simon nervously looks at the ever-growing crack on the wall separating everyone from the Grinch, who is stuck in the Entrance as everyone speaks.

"Yeah, which at least cuts our search down by one room. That leaves the cafeteria, the baths, the gym, the infirmary and the dorms. We can decide what to do with those after our first action, though,"

(ooc: though, not entirely sure how BRVR is gonna be able to do anything, considering the circumstances...guessing he gonna have to be autoed,)
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Postby Hawkwing425 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 2:09 pm

“I’m thinking if the Grinch wanted the ladder to be hidden, the secret exit would be in one of the bigger rooms- the cafeteria, the workshop, or the pool room are pretty big. I’d say the workshop, since all of us spent most of their time in their before... well, before the elder elves were killed and the rest of us were picked off. Not to mention the cafeteria is right next to the actual exit, and is in the middle of the building, so it wouldn’t make much sense to hide an exit in there...”
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby Alicitzen » Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:07 pm

zzzzzzzzzz
"Oh wait things are happening?..."
"I'll go get some coffee and may as well check the kitchen out on the way..."
Discord: Alicitzen#1312
Alicitzen
Valentines 2017
Valentines 2017

Postby Hawkwing425 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:42 pm

"That- that should do it, right?" Simon keeps nervously looking over his shoulder at the cracked wall. "Kijah can search the game room or cafeteria, and we'll find the exit, and get out of here, and we can... we'll be fine."
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby BRVR » Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:07 am

"l'll search the game room for an exit!"
(sorry)
THE GREAT KIJAH IS BACK AND IS HERE TO STAY!
I AM OPEN TO MAKING NEW FRIENDS TO FILL THE VOID IN MY HEART OF SADNESS!
BRVR
Survivor
Survivor

Postby Alicitzen » Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:02 am

COUGHS LOUDLY
Discord: Alicitzen#1312
Alicitzen
Valentines 2017
Valentines 2017

Postby Segaco » Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:56 am

Four elves leave the room in order to find a way out, all while the building trembles with the Grinch's strength... that wall is sure to not last long.
William struggles to walk by himself due to his wound, but having been left all alone, he has no choice but to push forward for the time being. He eventually manages to stumble out of the room.

Don't post.
Segaco#3884
Segaco
Godfather
Godfather

Postby Segaco » Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:32 pm

All elves reunite in the cafeteria, only to be met with a particularly worrying sight: the wall to the entrance is starting to give in. Cracks are starting to form at various places, and some pieces of whatever the wall is made of have already fallen on the ground.

---

You can now post.
You have 24 hours to discuss and send actions (note: reply to Gasocea's PM).
Segaco#3884
Segaco
Godfather
Godfather

PreviousNext

Return to Dangan Ronpa