Danganronpa XIX (A Christmas Miracle) - The End

Subforum for the popular Dangan Ronpa forum games.

Re: Danganronpa XIX - Trial 4 (Been here before)

Postby Bluedetroyer » Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:44 pm

Bluedetroyer wrote:
Hawkwing425 wrote:“Hm... William, can you go through everything you found in Ryan’s room?”

First, the bed, the corpse is tucked in, and covered by the sheet, meaning extra time was probably spent on that. Next to it are bloody dragging marks that lead to the door.
Next, the closet, there's the bloddy kitchen knife in one of the coat pockets.
Lastly, the bedside table. Nothing. Nothing in it either. In fact, it may actually be a black hole it's so empty. Super boring. Nothing special about this bedside table. Nope. Nothing.
I own 3 dogs and 3 cats.
hello

Behind the Mask Record

1-1

Spoiler: BtM: School Trouble - Loner (Deceiver) - guesses DP8 - Chef (poisoner) win
IDDY BtM - Pesant - Pesant (me) win

Bluedetroyer
Witch
Witch

Postby Gasocea » Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:58 pm

Bluedetroyer wrote:@Segaco, can you use lockpicks to break into a room after A6?

I suppose you could.
Killing is a no-no, however.
Segaco#3884
Gasocea

Postby Bluedetroyer » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:00 pm

"You know, I am wondering why Leonidas was in Ryan's room anyways, and how"
I own 3 dogs and 3 cats.
hello

Behind the Mask Record

1-1

Spoiler: BtM: School Trouble - Loner (Deceiver) - guesses DP8 - Chef (poisoner) win

Bluedetroyer
Witch
Witch

Postby Bluedetroyer » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:12 pm

"Also, for me to be the killer, I'd need to have taken a lock-picking set from earlier (where the two things I said I took have not been claimed to be taken by anyone else, the padlock and key, and doorstopper), stolen a kitchen knife from somebody, gone too Ryan's room, also found Leonidas there, stabbed Leonidas between Actions 2-5 (which is entirely possible, as I have no confirmed slots), had Leonidas get out of the room into the hallway. Actually, how did none of us notice there was a body in the hallway? Most of you would've gone through there to get to your rooms, wouldn't it have been discovered? Then put Leonidas in Ryan's room, then go back to my room and super lock my door (which, admittedly, I did during my actions)."
I own 3 dogs and 3 cats.
hello

Behind the Mask Record

1-1

Bluedetroyer
Witch
Witch

Postby SuperWeegee » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:41 pm

Bluedetroyer wrote:"Also, for me to be the killer, I'd need to have taken a lock-picking set from earlier (where the two things I said I took have not been claimed to be taken by anyone else, the padlock and key, and doorstopper), stolen a kitchen knife from somebody, gone too Ryan's room, also found Leonidas there, stabbed Leonidas between Actions 2-5 (which is entirely possible, as I have no confirmed slots), had Leonidas get out of the room into the hallway. Actually, how did none of us notice there was a body in the hallway? Most of you would've gone through there to get to your rooms, wouldn't it have been discovered? Then put Leonidas in Ryan's room, then go back to my room and super lock my door (which, admittedly, I did during my actions)."

“Let me just say again that you didn’t play this ‘ultimate ability’ of yours until now and your excuse was that you thought this was the last trial. This trial to which you are a main suspect. With nobody else to confirm your video feed.”

“Also, nobody else is claiming the lockpicking set either. They’re most likely in the clear, so I don’t see why they have to hold back.”

“According to the alibis of everybody, nobody except you, Leonidas, and me if everybody still thinks I’m the killer, have been in the male dormitories. So you’re right. Everybody would’ve noticed the corpse if it was just left out in the hallway after A6.”

“As far as my knowledge goes, nobody checked the hallway, so the murder could’ve taken place in Bruce’s room for all we know.”
SuperWeegee
Executioner
Executioner

Postby Bluedetroyer » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:50 pm

"Steve scanned the hallway, but that doesn't really give much"
I own 3 dogs and 3 cats.
hello

Behind the Mask Record

1-1

Bluedetroyer
Witch
Witch

Postby Alicitzen » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:29 am

Bluedetroyer wrote:"Steve scanned the hallway, but that doesn't really give much"

It gives that theres no blood in the hallway.
No drag marks.
Discord: Alicitzen#1312
Alicitzen
Valentines 2017
Valentines 2017

Postby Segaco » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:04 pm

Voting options
TV wrote:
Votes

Who killed Leonidas?

Voting options -- # of votes

Ryan James - 2 votes
Simon - 0 votes
Leonidas (suicide) - 0 votes
Letitia Krampusnacht - 0 votes
Alice McKenny - 0 votes
William - 0 votes
Kijah Lopez - 0 votes
Merk - 0 votes
Steve - 0 votes
An arrow to the knee - 0 votes
He was trying to do a knife trick, but ended up accidentally cutting his own throat - 0 votes
Tried to hold back a sneeze, and it ended up blowing out through his neck - votes
Confetti - 0 votes

As of the time of this update, there are exactly 9 hours and 36 minutes left for the trial to end.
Segaco#3884
Segaco
Godfather
Godfather

Postby BRVR » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:20 pm

"Well I'm gonna have to say it's Ryan. He could have killed Leon action 3 or 4 as he wasn't seen in those time frames. He could have also opened the door to his own room in order to frame himself and make him look innocent. There's no real reason to do that unless you really think that it's going to work in your favor. For the lockpick, I think somebody died with it and it's still on their body or wherever their body is. Nobody's owning up to taking it. I don't think it's William. If he had killed Leon he would have at least tried to get himself a believable alibi. Not just stay hidden or not even attempt to go someplace. The reasoning that he didn't use his ability, he probably did. He just didn't say it as it wasn't relevant. Also somebody might have thought he was going to ruin their chances at winning the game and tried to eliminate him since he could do something like that. Am I playing the game right? I'm kinda getting bored now. When's the prank gonna be revealed to be a prank? We already know this isn't true and I like long parties, but this is just getting ridiculous!"
(Edit: Put why I don't think it's Blu.)
THE GREAT KIJAH IS BACK AND IS HERE TO STAY!
I AM OPEN TO MAKING NEW FRIENDS TO FILL THE VOID IN MY HEART OF SADNESS!
BRVR
Survivor
Survivor

Postby SuperWeegee » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:40 pm

"Alright, since some of you clearly aren't convinced that it wasn't me, allow me to explain in full how I can't be the killer."

"My first two actions was spent on trying to get something to eat, getting ketchup all over me because of some fuckwit, and going to the bathroom to wash it off. My third and fourth actions were spent on trying to find somebody, but failing. My last two actions was spent with Alice in the cafeteria."

"That means that there would've been two actions left for me to commit the murder. Since it was already proven that the killer wouldn't have time to perform his actions after Action 6, since I discovered the body as soon as I went back to my room, that means that it would've been impossible for me to go to my room, kill Leonidas, drag his corpse to my room, and put the kitchen knife in my closet all in two actions. That would've taken four actions, three at minimum, to do all of that."

"William, on the other hand, wasn't seen anywhere and did have time to do all of that. He also honestly thinks that Leonidas somehow broke into my room without the lockpicking set, much less have a reason to even be in my room. William didn't play this 'ultimate ability' of his until this trial where he's a main suspect. Even that has some holes, as Alice says that there were no drag marks in the hallway and yet he claimed that the attacker dragged the body."

"Kijah, nobody is going to own up to taking the lockpicking set. At this point, it might as well be a confession of guilt. Also, he could've used his ability on any of the crime scenes and it would've made it easier for us to see how the murder happened. Yet he didn't. How could it be irrelevant at any point?"

"Also, I'm just realizing this now. William's the only person to check the crime scene, correct? As in, he's the only one who claims that there's a bloody knife in my closet?"
SuperWeegee
Executioner
Executioner

Postby Bluedetroyer » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:00 pm

SuperWeegee wrote:"Alright, since some of you clearly aren't convinced that it wasn't me, allow me to explain in full how I can't be the killer."

"My first two actions was spent on trying to get something to eat, getting ketchup all over me because of some fuckwit, and going to the bathroom to wash it off. My third and fourth actions were spent on trying to find somebody, but failing. My last two actions was spent with Alice in the cafeteria."

"That means that there would've been two actions left for me to commit the murder. Since it was already proven that the killer wouldn't have time to perform his actions after Action 6, since I discovered the body as soon as I went back to my room, that means that it would've been impossible for me to go to my room, kill Leonidas, drag his corpse to my room, and put the kitchen knife in my closet all in two actions. That would've taken four actions, three at minimum, to do all of that."

"William, on the other hand, wasn't seen anywhere and did have time to do all of that. He also honestly thinks that Leonidas somehow broke into my room without the lockpicking set, much less have a reason to even be in my room. William didn't play this 'ultimate ability' of his until this trial where he's a main suspect. Even that has some holes, as Alice says that there were no drag marks in the hallway and yet he claimed that the attacker dragged the body."

"Kijah, nobody is going to own up to taking the lockpicking set. At this point, it might as well be a confession of guilt. Also, he could've used his ability on any of the crime scenes and it would've made it easier for us to see how the murder happened. Yet he didn't. How could it be irrelevant at any point?"

"Also, I'm just realizing this now. William's the only person to check the crime scene, correct? As in, he's the only one who claims that there's a bloody knife in my closet?"

"Thinking about it, the victim probably only got to the door, as I mentioned in my results, that's where the trail ended. Also yes, I was the only one to check your room. By the way, by your logic, all of your investigation results are invalid because you're also a main suspect. Also, you said to check the bathroom, seemingly only to confirm yourself. Also, correct me if I'm wrong, if you were the blackened YOU WOULD BE ABLE TO DO THE EXTRA ACTIONS, the body discovery is only when 3 people see it."
I own 3 dogs and 3 cats.
hello

Behind the Mask Record

1-1

Bluedetroyer
Witch
Witch

Postby Bluedetroyer » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:59 pm

"Also what's your point about the knife? Are you saying a knife wasn't the murder weapon, or that the knife was put somewhere else?"
I own 3 dogs and 3 cats.
hello

Behind the Mask Record

1-1

Bluedetroyer
Witch
Witch

Postby SuperWeegee » Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:10 pm

Bluedetroyer wrote:"Also what's your point about the knife? Are you saying a knife wasn't the murder weapon, or that the knife was put somewhere else?"

"You're the only person here who searched the crime scene and claimed that there was a bloody kitchen knife in my closet."
SuperWeegee
Executioner
Executioner

Postby Bluedetroyer » Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:12 pm

SuperWeegee wrote:
Bluedetroyer wrote:"Also what's your point about the knife? Are you saying a knife wasn't the murder weapon, or that the knife was put somewhere else?"

"You're the only person here who searched the crime scene and claimed that there was a bloody kitchen knife in my closet."

"Are you saying a knife wasn't the murder weapon, or that the knife was put somewhere else?"
I own 3 dogs and 3 cats.
hello

Behind the Mask Record

1-1

Bluedetroyer
Witch
Witch

Postby SuperWeegee » Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:23 pm

Bluedetroyer wrote:
SuperWeegee wrote:

"Are you saying a knife wasn't the murder weapon, or that the knife was put somewhere else?"

"Again, you're the only person claiming that there's a kitchen knife in my closet. After the body was found in my room. For all we know, you could've hidden the murder weapon in your room."

"To address your earlier point, I'm saying that when the main suspect is revealing their investigation results alone, it should be taken with a huge grain of salt. I mean, if you're the murderer, you have a significantly good reason to lie about it."

"Withholding your 'ultimate ability' until now doesn't help your case."
SuperWeegee
Executioner
Executioner

Postby Bluedetroyer » Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:31 pm

SuperWeegee wrote:
Bluedetroyer wrote:
SuperWeegee wrote:

"Again, you're the only person claiming that there's a kitchen knife in my closet. After the body was found in my room. For all we know, you could've hidden the murder weapon in your room."

"To address your earlier point, I'm saying that when the main suspect is revealing their investigation results alone, it should be taken with a huge grain of salt. I mean, if you're the murderer, you have a significantly good reason to lie about it."

"Just to be clear, I can only use my ultimate ability once"
I own 3 dogs and 3 cats.
hello

Behind the Mask Record

1-1

Bluedetroyer
Witch
Witch

Postby Bluedetroyer » Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:34 pm

Bluedetroyer wrote:
SuperWeegee wrote:
Bluedetroyer wrote:
SuperWeegee wrote:

"Just to be clear, I can only use my ultimate ability once"

"Wait... I may've miss-read my ability"
I own 3 dogs and 3 cats.
hello

Behind the Mask Record

1-1

Bluedetroyer
Witch
Witch

Postby Segaco » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:50 pm

TV wrote:
Votes

Who killed Leonidas?

Ryan James - 3 votes
Simon - 0 votes
Alice McKenny - 0 votes
William - 0 votes
Kijah Lopez - 0 votes
Merk - 0 votes
Steve - 0 votes
He was trying to do a knife trick, but ended up accidentally cutting his own throat - 0 votes
Tried to hold back a sneeze, and it ended up blowing out through his neck - votes
Confetti - 0 votes

As of the time of this update, there are exactly 50 minutes left for the trial to end.
Segaco#3884
Segaco
Godfather
Godfather

Postby Bluedetroyer » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:59 pm

You know, I just realized Letitia’s last name has krampus in it
I own 3 dogs and 3 cats.
hello

Behind the Mask Record

1-1

Bluedetroyer
Witch
Witch

Postby LetitiaWilson » Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:35 am

Bluedetroyer wrote:You know, I just realized Letitia’s last name has krampus in it

"...We have been here for several days and you only just realized that? Are your parents siblings?

Anyway, Ryan has a point which shows WHY we established the whole "two people check the body, two people check the crime scene" thing. We can only take William's word on the bloody knife and his "ability", and his word is unable to be completely believed as he is one of the two main suspects..."
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Postby Segaco » Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:08 am

TV wrote:
Votes

Who killed Leonidas?

Ryan James - 3 votes
Simon - 0 votes
Alice McKenny - 0 votes
William - 0 votes
Kijah Lopez - 0 votes
Merk - 0 votes
Steve - 0 votes
Confetti - 0 votes

As of the time of this update, trial is over.
Segaco#3884
Segaco
Godfather
Godfather

Re: Danganronpa XIX - Trial 4 results (Difference)

Postby Segaco » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:20 am

Results

"Grrr," the Grinch grr's, "...*inhale*"

DID
YOU

CHOOOSE

THE

RIGHT
PEEERSON,

OR

DIID

YOU
MESS

UP?!

Spoiler: "So far this hasn't been very fun,"

"And I want to enjoy my games..."

"Although I would kill till there're none,"

"First's the culprit...

Ryan James."

"...Will you get it wrong for once...?!" the Grinch sounds pretty irritated, "...Ryan, to the working area. Or else...!

With that, the speakers turn off.

...As for the man himself, Ryan just limits himself to stare at the cards he threw to the ground a while ago.

(You can now post)
Segaco#3884
Segaco
Godfather
Godfather

Postby Chemist1422 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:23 am

(can i talk too owo? or should i wait for intermission?)
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?
(still here for danganronpa i guess)

stop sending reports to me i'm not a tos game moderator
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby SuperWeegee » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:25 am

"Or else what, you oh-so-jolly green fucker? You'll blow us up? Blow us up quicker?"
SuperWeegee
Executioner
Executioner

Postby Alicitzen » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:44 am

"Wow."
"I am, sooooo shocked."
Discord: Alicitzen#1312
Alicitzen
Valentines 2017
Valentines 2017

PreviousNext

Return to Dangan Ronpa