Danganronpa XIX (A Christmas Miracle) - The End

Subforum for the popular Dangan Ronpa forum games.

Re: Danganronpa XIX - Trial 4 results (Difference)

Postby Hawkwing425 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:53 am

Don’t even bother trying to talk to Simon. He seems to have spent the last part of the trial disconnecting from reality. I mean, you can try talking to him, if you want, but he’s too busy talking, probably to someone that no one else can hear.
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Location: Hawkwing425, the SHSL Forumronpa Player, has been found guilty. Time for the punishment!

Postby Segaco » Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:24 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:(can i talk too owo? or should i wait for intermission?)

(intermission)
Segaco#3884
Segaco
Godfather
Godfather

Postby LetitiaWilson » Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:30 pm

"Fuck this shit, I'm going back to sleep,"
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Postby Bluedetroyer » Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:57 pm

William starts lightly hitting his head against the wall
"I'm an idiot"
I own 3 dogs and 3 cats.
hello

Behind the Mask Record

1-1

Spoiler: BtM: School Trouble - Loner (Deceiver) - guesses DP8 - Chef (poisoner) win
IDDY BtM - Pesant - Pesant (me) win

Bluedetroyer
Witch
Witch

Postby Hawkwing425 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:15 pm

“Ryan, my friend... why did you... why did you kill Leonidas...?” Simon’s trembling a little. He looks upset, but won’t lift his gaze from the floor.
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Location: Hawkwing425, the SHSL Forumronpa Player, has been found guilty. Time for the punishment!

Postby BRVR » Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:37 pm

Kijah lets out an audible exaggerated sigh.
"Woo! I was afraid that we were wrong and that I was going to not live out the full experience of this prank!"
THE GREAT KIJAH IS BACK AND IS HERE TO STAY!
I AM OPEN TO MAKING NEW FRIENDS TO FILL THE VOID IN MY HEART OF SADNESS!
BRVR
Survivor
Survivor

Postby Segaco » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:06 pm

"...What are you waiting for?" Steve speaks to Ryan, "If you don't go, the Grinch may harm us all."

Ryan crosses his arms in response. He stays put, and slowly shakes his head.
William sneaks up from behind to push him towards the door, but Ryan notices. Reason why William gets a fist to the face. He quickly backs off, holding his bleeding nose.
The next to move is Merk, saying he's concerned of what'll happen if Ryan doesn't leave. Ryan smiles to him and swiftly dodges his attempts at grabbing him. Steve and Letitia join next, and almost meet the same fate as William...
This soon turns into a full-on chase with everyone running all around the game room trying to get their hands on Ryan... but in the end, it's all useless. He is too fast... Even trying to circle him failed.
Now exhausted, everyone takes sharp breaths as they glare at Ryan, sitting cross legged on the pool table right at the center.

He smirks. They can't do anything. He is the ultimate runner for a reason. He could probably outrun that usain bolt guy at this point.
As for his goal, the Grinch... he will come soon. Ryan himself doesn't know what to expect, but he's not going to accept his death just like that.
That's what he thinks, as one of the tired elves runs towards... the door?
The light switch next to the door, to be more specific.

While everyone tries to look around in the dark, confused, Ryan rises from his seat. What is this feeling of dread he's feeling...? With the lights turned off he can go hide, and yet... he feels like something is incredibly wrong.
His premotition is fulfilled when something metalic is put against the back of his head. Ryan doesn't move, fully knowing what this is. As much as he loves running, he cannot outrun a gun, nor be faster than a bullet.

---

A minute after the gunshot, the light switch is found. Everyone is blinded for a second, but eyes adjust pretty quickly.
...As for the room, the lights reveal a rather pleasant scene: Ryan, dead, with a bullet hole on the back of the head. He is sprawled face down across the floor, blood pouring out of his wound.

So... another trial? Some elves ask, but they get no answer from the Grinch.

Ultimately, everyone decides locking themselves up is their rooms is best action to take. All elves leave the room one by one, leaving Ryan to rot inside.

This is how this December the 22nd ends...
Tomorrow will be the 23th. Christmas is approaching. You must do something before it's too late...!

Case 4 End
Segaco#3884
Segaco
Godfather
Godfather

Re: Danganronpa XIX - Intermission 4

Postby Segaco » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:07 pm

Intermission 4

Anyone can post now.
Segaco#3884
Segaco
Godfather
Godfather

Postby Hawkwing425 » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:25 pm

Hoo boy. Ryan, you smug bastard.
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby Hawkwing425 » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:35 pm

Also: can’t wait to screw my son’s sanity over even more in Chapter 5, here we go
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby Chemist1422 » Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:00 am

this is why I don't trust my instincts
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?
(still here for danganronpa i guess)

stop sending reports to me i'm not a tos game moderator
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby LetitiaWilson » Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:45 am

Chemist1422 wrote:this is why I don't trust my instincts

This case is why I usually do trust my gut. Problem is, Bluedetroyer made a huge DR no-no: stayed in his room all night. That's a nearly perfect way to get yourself lynched, so he got lucky that Weegee had more evidence against him...that, and Ryan pissed off Alice, which pretty much guaranteed him at least one vote, and as this and Segaco's last game showed, people REALLY like to bandwagon on votes...
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Postby Chemist1422 » Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:51 am

LetitiaWilson wrote:

This case is why I usually do trust my gut. Problem is, Bluedetroyer made a huge DR no-no: stayed in his room all night. That's a nearly perfect way to get yourself lynched, so he got lucky that Weegee had more evidence against him...that, and Ryan pissed off Alice, which pretty much guaranteed him at least one vote, and as this and Segaco's last game showed, people REALLY like to bandwagon on votes...

I was talking about actions lul
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?

Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby Gasocea » Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:14 am

LetitiaWilson wrote:

When I saw Blue was the only one to check the crime scene I was fairly confident Weegee was going to win
But rip
Segaco#3884
Gasocea

Postby Bluedetroyer » Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:40 am

So... I went this entire freaking game thinking I could only use my ultimate ability once, but it's once per DL, not one DL
I own 3 dogs and 3 cats.
hello

Behind the Mask Record

1-1

Spoiler: BtM: School Trouble - Loner (Deceiver) - guesses DP8 - Chef (poisoner) win
IDDY BtM - Pesant - Pesant (me) win

Bluedetroyer
Witch
Witch

Postby Hawkwing425 » Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:35 am

Bluedetroyer wrote:So... I went this entire freaking game thinking I could only use my ultimate ability once, but it's once per DL, not one DL

Well, the good news is that if there’s a trial after the one we just went through, you can use your UA again.
Also, whew, that was one heck of a trial. Shook me up a bit IRL (though that might come from playing 2 Danganronpa games at once). I need a cup of coffee.
Last edited by Hawkwing425 on Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby Alicitzen » Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:44 am

LetitiaWilson wrote:

Dont ruin my coffee.
Or make do all your prep work for murder publicly in front of me.
Discord: Alicitzen#1312
Alicitzen
Valentines 2017
Valentines 2017

Postby LetitiaWilson » Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:14 pm

Alicitzen wrote:Dont ruin my coffee.

I really don't get what his endgame was with that. I mean, like I said, it guaranteed at least one vote on him AND provided a witness to his bullshit. All I can think of is either he did it for the lulz, or he did it in an effort to try and discredit you as a witness.

Considering who we're talking about here, I'm going with the former option.
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Postby SuperWeegee » Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:25 pm

LetitiaWilson wrote:
Alicitzen wrote:Dont ruin my coffee.

I really don't get what his endgame was with that. I mean, like I said, it guaranteed at least one vote on him AND provided a witness to his bullshit. All I can think of is either he did it for the lulz, or he did it in an effort to try and discredit you as a witness.

Considering who we're talking about here, I'm going with the former option.

It became the latter when she said she was voting for me just for the coffee spill.
SuperWeegee
Executioner
Executioner

Postby Chemist1422 » Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:41 pm

Wait are we allowed to talk about night actions of dead players here
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?

Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby LetitiaWilson » Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:01 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:Wait are we allowed to talk about night actions of dead players here

Yep. We can talk about anything related to the game during the intermission phase, I believe.
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Re: Danganronpa XIX - Daily Life 5 (Drunk)

Postby Segaco » Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:10 am

Daily Life 5: Drunk

One by one, the cafeteria is populated by elves. There is a bunch of party supplies all around the room and ceiling, from the attempted party from around two days earlier.
As you all stand around, not really knowing what to say or do, Santa enters the room... a bottle of alcohol in hands.

"*hic* Chrwistmas ish dwoomed! *hic* ....It'sh all ushless!!!" the fat red circle unsteadily walks over to Merk and drops on top, screaming "ALL USELSS!!"

"...Is this man really the god of Christmas?" is what you all think as you stare at the motionless, likely unconscious, body of Santa.
With all elves' help, Merk manages to push Santa off him. He's just laying there now... Is he finally dead? Does that mean that all the killing was for nothing?
Alice goes check and confirms that he's still alive and well. She then looks sadly at the ceramic shards on the floor, near her.
It's December 23th. Tomorrow will be the 24th and you will only have one day left until Christmas...
Things are certainly not looking good for you here.

---
Only alive players can post. Actions may be done here.
If you wish to be the blackened, send this account a PM.

I don't think I have said this before, but remember you *can* have an accomplice (just one). To do so, ask (PM) someone if they want to accomplice before applying for the killer spot.
If they say yes, then PM me you want to be the killer along with the name of the accomplice. Note that you *must* meet them at some point during the night for your characters to discuss the murder plan (you can discuss in private as much as you wish, but your characters must meet before acting according to your plans).
If they say no, you may want to reconsider being the killer, since you essentially just told someone you are planning to murder. That may not end well.
Note: don't add me to your discussion PM/DMs. Do that privately.
Also note: your accomplice cannot kill.

This phase will last 24 hours.
Last edited by Segaco on Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Segaco#3884
Segaco
Godfather
Godfather

Postby Hawkwing425 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:22 am

Simon is his usual degree of “acutely sleep-deprived, bloodstained mess”, and the smile he’s trying to put on his face does nothing to hide the fact that he spent a considerable amount of the night in tears. He won’t look at anyone, and doesn’t raise his voice more than the muttering he’s directing at... someone. Who knows? Some of you know German, but his volume is too low for you to hear what he’s saying. He simply hangs out by the door in his sorry state. Someone give this man a hug, I think he needs it.
...on second thought, pretty much everyone here needs a hug.
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby Segaco » Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:38 pm

Kijah dances around Letitia as he throws confetti all around her.
Yay~...?
Segaco#3884
Segaco
Godfather
Godfather

Postby BRVR » Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:45 pm

"THE PRANK IS NEARLY DONE LET'S ALL CELEBRATE!"
THE GREAT KIJAH IS BACK AND IS HERE TO STAY!
I AM OPEN TO MAKING NEW FRIENDS TO FILL THE VOID IN MY HEART OF SADNESS!
BRVR
Survivor
Survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Dangan Ronpa