Danganronpa XVIII: Murder on the Forum Express (The End)

Subforum for the popular Dangan Ronpa forum games.

Re: Danganronpa XVIII: Murder on the Forum Express (11/12 sp

Postby Zee235 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:17 pm

/join
Ultimate babysitter
15 yrs old
Male
Zee235
Spy
Spy

Postby Gasocea » Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:29 pm

Zee235 wrote:/join
Ultimate babysitter
15 yrs old
Male

What name will you use?
Segaco#3884
Gasocea

Postby Zee235 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:32 pm

Gasocea wrote:
Ultimate babysitter
15 yrs old
Male

What name will you use?

oof call me Zed
Zee235
Spy
Spy

Postby Hawkwing425 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:38 pm

Ultimate babysitter
15 yrs old
Male

Why babysitting?
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Location: Hawkwing425, the SHSL Forumronpa Player, has been found guilty. Time for the punishment!

Postby Wiing » Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:53 pm

Hawkwing425 wrote:
Ultimate babysitter
15 yrs old
Male

Why babysitting?

You're really questioning that, even in comparison to other Ultimates?
I'm not original so HERE'S SOME DRAGONS/EGGS! NOW CLICK ON THEM, YOU FUCKER!
Spoiler: Image Image Image Image Image
Wiing

Re: Danganronpa XVIII: Murder on the Forum Express - Loading

Postby Gasocea » Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:04 pm

Alright, we have enough people to start.
No more posts are allowed until I make the introduction post. Map is going to be put in the third post of the thread when this happens, too.
Segaco#3884
Gasocea

Re: Danganronpa XVIII: Murder on the Forum Express - Daily L

Postby Gasocea » Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:42 pm

Daily Life

You along with the others are in the dorms' hallway. The two staff of the train are hanging from a chandelier on the ceiling. The green haired man calmly explains your situation and the rules to follow, completely ignoring the presence of those two human beings you once knew as Daniel and George.
Although you were not listening at all, you managed to pick up some words. It was very clear. You... You're being forced to participate in a killing game.

The man explains that the train would be going in circles at full speed until he was satisfied... And also said that the only way to leave is by killing another person.
Were you perhaps tricked when you were told you were going to Hope's peak...?
After finishing explaining things (look in OP for dem rules), you're all left in a shocked state, unable to comprehend why this is happening in the first place.

Meanwhile, the green haired man just speaks to the four armed men around him normally.

"Ellery, Knox, take care of the engine and control room. Do NOT let anyone inside by any means," the man looks at two of the strong looking men and they nod, leaving with their shotguns in hand, "Van Dine, you stay with me. Carr, you go make sure no one's stupid enough to jump off the back of the train."

The men comply. One leaves, while one stays.

"Now, going back to you people... You still do not know my name, do you?" he takes out several business cards and hands it to everyone in the halls. No one acts because of the threatening muscled man with a shotgun behind him watching everyone's moves, "My name is Justin. Justin Catchpool. It is nice to meet you all. I do hope you have a great time here."

You read the card he gave you. In it, you read that his full name is Justin A. Catchpool. He is a self proclaimed avenging angel.
...A.... A-Avenging angel...?
Just in case you read it wrong, you read the card again, but it really says that. That's literally all the card says. Just one name and an, er, "occupation"

"I think that is all for introductions, as you already heard who my pal here is and I know all of your names..." the man glances around the twelve around him, "Do any of you have any questions?"

He puts his hands behind his back, and you can't help but look at him to avoid looking at the hanging bodies of the two staff members... Is there really something you can say in this situation...?!

Daily Life start! You can now speak. This phase will last 24 hs.
Also, remember to send those blackened requests. Or not, if you don't want to kill.
Last edited by Gasocea on Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Segaco#3884
Gasocea

Postby Jalandh » Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:50 pm

Henrik glances at the bodies

"I uh..I dont think so.."
Use your full power. Take out your soul weapon, and do your best. Otherwise...

You'll die.
Jalandh
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner

Postby Ocelittle » Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:51 pm

Phoenix's eyes are blank as she stares ahead, seemingly unable to comprehend the severity of her situation. She pinches herself and mutters softly.
Surely this is just an extremely vivid hallucination...
here 2 vibe, the dead has risen
Ocelittle
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Jalandh » Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:53 pm

"stupid people do stupid things.."

You'll die.
Jalandh
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner

Postby Ocelittle » Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:54 pm

Perking her head up, Phoenix's eyes darken as she finally takes in that all of this is far too real.
I sincerely hope not, but honestly who knows?
Ocelittle
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Jalandh » Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:57 pm

Henrik turns to Phoenix

"noone really. I am Henrik by the way. Too bad the circumstances are like this or it would be a pleasure to meet you all."

You'll die.
Jalandh
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner

Postby Ocelittle » Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:58 pm

She smiles wryly at Henrik's words.
Too bad indeed. But nontheless it is still a pleasure, Henrik.
Ocelittle
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Gasocea » Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:11 pm

"Dreaming, you are saying? Hallucinations, even! Do you not understand what you are seeing here?" says the armed man next to Justin, Van Dine, "You can try examining the bodies of these two," he points to Daniel and George, who are still hanging from the ceiling, "I guarantee you they are very much not alive, proving therefore that this is not some kind of joke, hallucination, dream, nor an illusion."

Jordarrian wrote:"Surely none of you will be dumb enough to actually go and kill someone, right? I mean, we ARE on a train and are all teenagers. It's not like there will be much room to get away with it."

"As this train's "captain", that comment you made offends me a whole lot," Justin speaks up, seemingly annoyed, "Are you saying that this train would not do for a murder setup?"
Last edited by Gasocea on Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Segaco#3884
Gasocea

Postby Jalandh » Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:14 pm

Gasocea wrote:"Dreaming, you are saying? Hallucinations, even! Do you not understand what you are seeing here?" says the armed man next to Justin, Van Dine, "You can try examining the bodies of these two," he points to Daniel and George, who are still hanging from the ceiling, "I guarantee you they are very much not alive, proving therefore that this is not some kind of joke, hallucination, dream, nor an illusion."

Jordarrian wrote:"Surely none of you will be dumb enough to actually go and kill someone, right? I mean, we ARE on a train and are all teenagers. It's not like there will be much room to get away with it."

"As this train's "captain", that comment you made offends me a whole lot," Justin speaks up, seemingly annoyed, "Are you saying that this train would not do for a murder setup?"

"With the cameras? I suppose not really to be frank."

You'll die.
Jalandh
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner

Postby Zee235 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:40 pm

Jalandh wrote:
Gasocea wrote:"Dreaming, you are saying? Hallucinations, even! Do you not understand what you are seeing here?" says the armed man next to Justin, Van Dine, "You can try examining the bodies of these two," he points to Daniel and George, who are still hanging from the ceiling, "I guarantee you they are very much not alive, proving therefore that this is not some kind of joke, hallucination, dream, nor an illusion."

I don't know but stay away from me! I don't trust any of you.
Zee235
Spy
Spy

Postby Jalandh » Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:49 pm

Zee235 wrote:
Jalandh wrote:

I don't know but stay away from me! I don't trust any of you.

"Isnt being alone literally the worst thing to be during this?"

You'll die.
Jalandh
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner

Postby SuperWeegee » Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:55 pm

Bryce looks at the man who he didn't get the name of.

"Well, unless one of us throws a body off the train, it would be safe for us to see who did it on the cameras, if there even are any."

Jalandh wrote:"Isnt being alone literally the worst thing to be during this?"

"Being in a massive group at all times would generally be our best bet at pinpointing the murderer."

"I have a feeling that none of us are going to follow my advice, including myself."
SuperWeegee
Executioner
Executioner

Postby Multiuniverse » Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:14 pm

“Weeeee! Murder mystery!”

Thanks parker for the gif and SuperDuper for suggesting rotational sig
Multiuniverse
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner

Postby Ocelittle » Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:57 pm

Phoenix throws her head back amd laughs wildly.
Buddy, my whole life is composed of dreams and hallucinations. Dead bodies are nothing new.
Ocelittle
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Jalandh » Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:20 pm

Ocelittle wrote:

Phoenix throws her head back amd laughs wildly.
Buddy, my whole life is composed of dreams and hallucinations. Dead bodies are nothing new.

Oh? I suppose the same could be said about me. The brightest flowers come from the most corpses.

You'll die.
Jalandh
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner

Postby Hawkwing425 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:04 pm

(Whoops, I went to the beach and ended up completely out of the loop.)
Kam’rae takes maybe three seconds to register the info, shrugs, and then leaves for the infirmary.
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Location: Hawkwing425, the SHSL Forumronpa Player, has been found guilty. Time for the punishment!

Postby Wiing » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:32 am

David looks completely fucking flabbergasted at everything that has just happened.
"We're... Supposed... To fucking kill each other?! What does anyone get out of this situation?! Why are we doing it on a moving train instead of stopping it?! Who the hell is even driving the train?! Do any of you even have the skills to operate a train?! What are Hope's Peak's staff going to do about this? Why make this a game instead of just immediately killing us all?! Why would anyone fucking do this? It's fucking insane!"
Wiing

Postby LetitiaWilson » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:56 am

Wiing wrote:David looks completely fucking flabbergasted at everything that has just happened.
"We're... Supposed... To fucking kill each other?! What does anyone get out of this situation?! Why are we doing it on a moving train instead of stopping it?! Who the hell is even driving the train?! Do any of you even have the skills to operate a train?! What are Hope's Peak's staff going to do about this? Why make this a game instead of just immediately killing us all?! Why would anyone fucking do this? It's fucking insane!"

Letitia glances at the clearly panicking man out of the corner of her eye, a look of irritation crossing her features.

"Clearly you haven't figured it out yet. Either the invitational letters were faked, in which case Hope's Peak most likely doesn't know we exist, or they were not and the school is behind this in some manner. Either way, there will be no help, we're on our own, and as for the rest of your....questions, the answer is quite simple,"

She now turns her gaze on their new "host", her face a mask of cold indifference even though her eyes burn with purest contempt.

"This one is completely and utterly mad, and as such his reasoning for these actions is outside of our understanding,"
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Postby Wiing » Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:26 am

David looks absolutely stunned at Letitia's indifference on the situation.
"H-how can you be so fucking calm about this? Your life, as well as the rest of ours, is on the god damn line here! For fuck's sake, I study birds as a hobby, I shouldn't be here in a train murdering people I've never even fucking met before!"
David turns around quickly.
"Why the hell am I still even in here? I should just lock myself in a room, any room, and hope nobody actually goes through with any of this bullshit."
David beelines it straight to the Dorm Room car.
Wiing

PreviousNext

Return to Dangan Ronpa