Danganronpa XVIII: Murder on the Forum Express (The End)

Subforum for the popular Dangan Ronpa forum games.

Re: Danganronpa Forum Express - Trial 5 (Kidnapper's Motivat

Postby SuperWeegee » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:58 pm

“Let’s start before the massacre. Before the mansion.”

“Do you know anything else about Mariano Snider? The paper said that the doctor was famous and they invited all of those people to the mansion, but I’m not exactly a follower of doctor celebrities.”
SuperWeegee
Executioner
Executioner

Postby Gasocea » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:59 pm

(if you are not in the game don't post until I say you can, please)

"Back your claims up with evidence, dear."

SuperWeegee wrote:“Let’s start before the massacre. Before the mansion.”

“Do you know anything else about Mariano Snider? The paper said that the doctor was famous and they invited all of those people to the mansion, but I’m not exactly a follower of doctor celebrities.”

"Is that a question for me?
Last edited by Gasocea on Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Segaco#3884
Gasocea

Postby Hawkwing425 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:00 pm

“Mariano disappeared and his wife was found dead. That’s what Beau’s file said. I have it right here.” She pulls Beau’s file from her longcoat pocket.
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Location: Hawkwing425, the SHSL Forumronpa Player, has been found guilty. Time for the punishment!

Postby SuperWeegee » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:04 pm

Gasocea wrote:
SuperWeegee wrote:“Let’s start before the massacre. Before the mansion.”

"Is that a question for me?

“Well, yeah. Other than what Kam’rae said, we don’t know jack about him...”

“...her?”
SuperWeegee
Executioner
Executioner

Postby Hawkwing425 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:07 pm

“You can see me, right? Are you so blind as to not see my boobs?”
(My picture’s linked in the signup sheet)
“Or are you talking about Beau?”
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Location: Hawkwing425, the SHSL Forumronpa Player, has been found guilty. Time for the punishment!

Postby SuperWeegee » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:09 pm

Hawkwing425 wrote:“You can see me, right? Are you so blind as to not see my boobs?”

“I believe I was referring to Mariano, sweetie.”

“Also, what boobs?”
SuperWeegee
Executioner
Executioner

Postby greenrabbit7 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:17 pm

Hawkwing425 wrote:“You can see me, right? Are you so blind as to not see my boobs?”

(Cause that's a normal thing people say)

(but seriously can i not talk here if im not a part of the rp)
greenrabbit7
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby Hawkwing425 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:22 pm

SuperWeegee wrote:

“I believe I was referring to Mariano, sweetie.”

“Also, what boobs?”

“Fuck you.”
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby LetitiaWilson » Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:21 am

greenrabbit7 wrote:(but seriously can i not talk here if im not a part of the rp)

(Only during the intermission between rounds. Doing so during a round-in-progress is discouraged, so please do not do it again.)

"Hmm...I honestly, I couldn't care less if the rest of these idiots die, the only life I value is my own.

As for your so-called "noble cause", all I see is a whiny little bitch who didn't have the balls to go after whoever it was that actually hurt him, and instead decided to be the spineless coward he is and go after people whose only crime was to be related to those he hated.

Avenging Angel? HA! You're an insult to that name, nothing but dirt, a nobody that I will personally make sure will not be remembered once all of this is over...by making sure nobody ever finds your rotten carcass. You'd be surprised what you can learn in my profession, especially when you don't work at a...legal cemetery.

Now...As for your pathetic motive...personally, I think it's as simple as you are. Revenge.

I also believe you are Christopher Corwin, for a number of reasons.

One) Chris was the only survivor of the previous avenging Angel massacre, as well as the primary suspect. The diary page I found is clearly his, as it mentions trying to escape hospital, which one of the newspapers also mentioned that he had done so.

Two) One of your guards slipped up at the beginning.
Gasocea wrote:"Huhuhu, do you really want to make these individuals think that's our reason to have them kill: get you a girlfriend?" the muscled guard gives Justin a few pats on the back, "Poor guy... perhaps one day she'll fall for your charms, Chr- I mean, Justin."

He almost called you something other than Justin, something that could very well have been Chris.

Three) The diary mentions trying to hurt the one most loved by the original angel, and we are almost all related to those involved in that game. Even George and Daniel, full names being George Brant and Daniel Goodheart.

Oh, how did I know that one? Well -"

Letitia reaches into her bag and pulls out a wallet.

"Henrik left me a little parting gift.

Now...here's the thing. What's interesting to me is that, not only are they linked to use through familial relations, but the players in the last game were all linked to each other, through their crimes. Let's look at them.

First victim, Jules Poirot. A girl was kidnapped and murdered on her watch.

Second victim, Emily Brant. Left her daughter to die after the girl got pregnant out of wedlock.

Third victim, John Goodheart. Blackmailed those who confessed to him.

Fourth victim, my father, Mike Charon. Extorted money from his clients.

Fifth victim, Joanna Thorne. Crime currently unknown, but assumed to have one due to charred note.

Sixth victim, Frederik Jenkins. A pregnant woman died because he refused to help her.

Seventh victim, Mia Vulpe. The only one with no note to indicate a crime.

Finally, Christopher Corwin. Admitted to kidnapping a girl and murdering her after her parents called the police.

Now...You can clearly see several of these people are linked. Let's see who and how.

First, Jules and Christopher. I think the girl Christopher murdered was the girl that Jules was babysitting.

Next, Frederik and Joanna. I think Joanna's daughter is the same person that Frederik refused to help.

The anomalies are the other four people. Mike and John both committed the same crime, blackmail, but as far as I can tell that is the only link. However...it's possible they blackmailed the same person, most likely the Angel going off the level of violence in their respective deaths.

However, the last two, Joanna and Mia, are the ones bothering me most, as we have no way of knowing exactly how they linked to the others or what crimes they committed...

Not only that, but here's the other thing. I think Christopher BARWIN and Christopher CORWIN are separate people..."
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Postby Hawkwing425 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:03 am

“God damn, Letitia. Nice job. But, anyways...

Justin. Why bring me into this? Am I just a filler character? I’m not even related to anyone. My parents are dead. They died of some sickness and I was taken in by an African tribe. For all intents and purposes, going after me is a waste of time on your part.”
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby Gasocea » Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:25 pm

(The Corwin name is a mistake. Whenever I said Corwin I meant Barwin >.<)

"...Fine, you got me. I am Christopher Barwin, the supposed culprit of that incident that is not it," Justin throws his hands up, still holding the detonator of course, "I was just going to deny everything you said until you mentioned that slip up. I had completely forgotten about it... At the time I wanted to kill Vance there and then, but didn't want to bring attention to it so I just let it pass. I couldn't believe the most competent of the four made such a mistake... But I digress."

"There are two things you got wrong in that claim of yours,"

LetitiaWilson wrote:"As for your so-called "noble cause", all I see is a whiny little bitch who didn't have the balls to go after whoever it was that actually hurt him, and instead decided to be the spineless coward he is and go after people whose only crime was to be related to those he hated."

"It's not like I hated or hate the others invited to the mansion. They were victims like me, after all. The only person I despise is the single individual between them who started killing us one by one and almost got me when they poisoned my breakfast..." Justin's expression turns scary for a moment, "...But yeah, the only one I hate is the supposed avenging angel, not the others. With that in mind, can you think why I would bother 'divine punishing' all the other victims and not just the killer themselves?

LetitiaWilson wrote:"Next, Frederik and Joanna. I think Joanna's daughter is the same person that Frederik refused to help.."

"You mean Emily there, but yes. I investigated that matter and can confirm this is the case. As for the kidnapping incident and Jules... yes, it is also the truth. It also turned out Joanna was the mother of the poor kid I killed. What a small world we live in, honestly."

Hawkwing425 wrote:“God damn, Letitia. Nice job. But, anyways...

Justin. Why bring me into this? Am I just a filler character? I’m not even related to anyone. My parents are dead. They died of some sickness and I was taken in by an African tribe. For all intents and purposes, going after me is a waste of time on your part.”

"Ah, yeah. You and some others are just filler, really. I needed exactly 12 people and there weren't enough descendants, so I just randomly picked some unlucky bastards and sent fake invitation letters to them, too-" he stops, apparently remembering something, "Ah, right. I'm not sure if I mentioned it, but the invitations you all received were fake. Failures like you would never be invited to a great school like Hope's Peak."
Segaco#3884
Gasocea

Postby Hawkwing425 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:48 pm

“Funny how you call us failures when we’re all more competent than you, Chrissy. I stole this staff out of a room with no way in. You’d never be able to pull something like that off. If I wanted, I could have performed a flawless murder and left no evidence behind. Anyways, you probably killed everyone because you decided one of them HAD to be the “avenging angel.” Question: why’d you kill Joanna’s kid?”
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby SuperWeegee » Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:53 pm

Gasocea wrote:
LetitiaWilson wrote:"As for your so-called "noble cause", all I see is a whiny little bitch who didn't have the balls to go after whoever it was that actually hurt him, and instead decided to be the spineless coward he is and go after people whose only crime was to be related to those he hated."

"It's not like I hated or hate the others invited to the mansion. They were victims like me, after all. The only person I despise is the single individual between them who started killing us one by one and almost got me when they poisoned my breakfast..." Justin's expression turns scary for a moment, "...But yeah, the only one I hate is the supposed avenging angel, not the others. With that in mind, can you think why I would bother 'divine punishing' all the other victims and not just the killer themselves?

"There's this last part of the note in the library."

Spoiler:
The last thing the protagonist writes is that he's certain he will die soon, because he confirmed Mia's water bottle, one she always carried around, had not been opened, which meant that his theory that she had killed Joanna and some water gotten out from her bottle was wrong.
The note ends with him writing an "avenging angel" note for himself, saying he had kidnapped a girl and told the parents not to call the police. When they did, he killed her.
The story ends with "I am Christopher Barwin. I beg of you to please find the truth."

"As well as this:"

Spoiler:
I do not know who did it, I do not know how they did it, I do not know how I survived after being poisoned, but I will take my revenge. The culprit said he was an "avenging angel" in their notes... Then I will steal that title and become one myself, just to mock them. I will also capture and torture the person they love the most (or so I hope) to show them the suffering they made me go through.

...But first is escaping this hospital, of course
SuperWeegee
Executioner
Executioner

Postby Hawkwing425 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:55 pm

“Got it. One of the student’s relatives supposedly killed all your friends and now you want revenge. Again, stupid motivation, but so are you.”
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby Gasocea » Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:02 pm

"Wrong again, I don't think I would put a friend's kid in a killing game. You should learn a few things from miss killer right there, little thief."
Segaco#3884
Gasocea

Postby Hawkwing425 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:14 pm

“So you didn’t like the people you were with?”
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby Gasocea » Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:24 pm

"Ignoring that one of them was a killer, they were nice I guess."
Segaco#3884
Gasocea

Postby LetitiaWilson » Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:26 pm

Gasocea wrote: Justin's expression turns scary for a moment

"Oh, aren't you adorable. Look at this, children, the worm thinks he's scary! How cute!

Sweetheart, do you really think I'm that easily scared? After being taken in by my father's bosses? I have seen shit you would go mad at the sight of. How do you think I could kill four people without batting an eyelid?

In a way, that avenging angel did me a favor bumping him off like that. Fucking idiot, letting himself get caught like that, if the angel hadn't got him then someone else would've done, and dragged the rest of us down with him. He got what he deserved for being so dang careless.

And Kam'rae, I think what he's implying is that, because he doesn't know who the avenging angel was, he just went after all of their families without particularly caring if there was collateral damage. All he cares about is revenge against the angel.

Even though he doesn't know who the angel actually was,"
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Postby Hawkwing425 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:43 pm

“So, in response to the avenging angel, he broke out of a hospital, hired a bunch of people, got some guns, hijacked a train, got 12 teenagers to board said train, trapped us, and dwindled our numbers in a killing game? Even though he wanted us all dead to hurt the “avenging angel”? I’m confused... but I don’t think we’re missing anything, Chrissy. All we need to do is convince you to let the rest of us go. Maybe you can hang around on the train and off yourself, domkop. I mean, you’ve already admitted suicidal tendencies, and none of us are therapists, so I doubt you’ll keep yourself alive much longer.”
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby Gasocea » Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:20 am

LetitiaWilson wrote:
Gasocea wrote: Justin's expression turns scary for a moment

"Oh, aren't you adorable. Look at this, children, the worm thinks he's scary! How cute!

Sweetheart, do you really think I'm that easily scared? After being taken in by my father's bosses? I have seen shit you would go mad at the sight of. How do you think I could kill four people without batting an eyelid?

In a way, that avenging angel did me a favor bumping him off like that. Fucking idiot, letting himself get caught like that, if the angel hadn't got him then someone else would've done, and dragged the rest of us down with him. He got what he deserved for being so dang careless.

And Kam'rae, I think what he's implying is that, because he doesn't know who the avenging angel was, he just went after all of their families without particularly caring if there was collateral damage. All he cares about is revenge against the angel.

Even though he doesn't know who the angel actually was,"

"I could not care less about what you went through, but!" Justin gets up from his chair and walks up to Letitia. Now right in front of her, he puts his free hand on her shoulder and smiles, "You are correct, I've got no clue who that messed up of a person is! I got everyone's descendants in this train so when the person our dear angel loved the most died, they would roll in their coffin and regret having messed with me!! ...Though all of this is mainly to satisfy my feelings of anger."

Hawkwing425 wrote:“So, in response to the avenging angel, he broke out of a hospital, hired a bunch of people, got some guns, hijacked a train, got 12 teenagers to board said train, trapped us, and dwindled our numbers in a killing game? Even though he wanted us all dead to hurt the “avenging angel”? I’m confused... but I don’t think we’re missing anything, Chrissy. All we need to do is convince you to let the rest of us go. Maybe you can hang around on the train and off yourself, domkop. I mean, you’ve already admitted suicidal tendencies, and none of us are therapists, so I doubt you’ll keep yourself alive much longer.”

"You really are looking to get killed, aren't you?" he glares, "That 'angel' completely ruined my life. I had a whole future ahead of me... until I was put in that killing crap and was soon to be charged with mass murder. I was told I would get the death sentence, and had no way to prove my innocence. As a last act of revenge for ruining me, I set this up."

"Oh, and by the way- ah,"
as Justin scratches his head with his left hand, the detonator slips out from his fingers and falls onto the floor.

...There's no explosion, however. Letitia points her shotgun at Justin as she examines the 'detonator'.
...She confirms it's just a flashlight

"............Ha, haha... I-It was just a prank...? Funny, right...?" Justin gives a nervous laugh as police sirens are heard from outside the train, "....Looks like we stayed here for too long..."
Segaco#3884
Gasocea

Postby Hawkwing425 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:54 am

“Sweet. You get your just desserts, after all, Chrissy. Wasted your time, made your own life and everyone else’s even worse, now the rest of us go free. Looks like the “great Justin Catchpool” has been caught after all.”
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby LetitiaWilson » Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:23 am

" Mmhmm...personally I'd rather just shoot you. But, I think letting you rot in jail is better. After all...not like you're safe in there, I'll personally make sure of that..."
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Postby Hawkwing425 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:39 am

“Kahahaha... she’ll probably be digging your grave after you’re executed for your child murders. Oh, and we get to move on with our lives, now. I get to work with my legal team to give me a normal life, Beau can cure diseases, Paegus can do whatever the fresh hell she does, Frey can write some newspaper or whatever, and Bryce...” She looks at Bryce. “You should probably get some medical care for that head injury.”
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby Gasocea » Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:45 am

As Kam'rae and Letitia sneer at the pitiful man with his hands up, Bryce inches closer and jumps at Justin!
Justin, seeing Letitia still pointing the winchester at him, doesn't do any movements before Bryce brings him to the ground. He struggles once on the floor, but when the detective puts both hands behind his back and Frey sits on his legs, Justin soon sighs and gives up.

Meanwhile, the wheelchair girl Paegus has her gun aimed at Letitia's head.

"...If I were you I would shoot her, Letitia," that's what your kidnapper says as he rests his cheek on the floor.
Segaco#3884
Gasocea

Postby Hawkwing425 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:58 am

“Wait, why does Paegus want to shoot Letitia again?”
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

PreviousNext

Return to Dangan Ronpa