DR - 16.5 - Christmas Event - Game Over

Subforum for the popular Dangan Ronpa forum games.

Re: DR - 16.5 - Christmas Event - Trial

Postby OCTownJester » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:17 pm

Honesty is also a virtue.Honesty is also a virtue
I do what i want. I do what i want when i want. That's the dandy way of life and i'm dandy get it kid?
OCTownJester

Postby MeemiMei » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:20 am

//Well this game was pretty awkward.. here was 3-4 active ones and then ppl who didn't play at all.
I tried to play but i was too busy. Then i decided to agree with jester :D
Well better luck on next time o/
Child of Man. What do you seek from this world?
MeemiMei
Survivor
Survivor

Postby Ralozey » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:06 am

Thats right.
This was actually supposed to be an assasination on one of our rival companies, especially their employee, Eluvee.
That it didn't work out the way we planned is nothing I have to tell you. Right as we tried to "boobytrap" their present someone else walked in.
Poor Willard didn't know what happened to them.
@Ici do your thing!
This is the first step in taking over this thread, forum, country, world.

Beware.

The last living dragon on earth!

Current time of year represented by a tree:
Ralozey
Sheriff
Sheriff

Postby Alicitzen » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:39 am

Your signature is disgustingly large.
Discord: Alicitzen#1312
Alicitzen
Valentines 2017
Valentines 2017

Postby Icibalus » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:55 am

"I must say, the Killing game was a clever way of eliminating Eluvee.
We could deny all links and the assassin would get off scot free, with our lawyers.

Very well, Anton. We must eliminate them now without leaving any trace."

Santakuma's voice becomes lower and lower as he says this.

"Enable... The Salemator!"

A circle of houses surround the trial grounds.
Pop-up cartoony mafiosi fling up, and false gunfire plays.
VinceLeyne smirks "Is that it?"

"Just wait...."

A witch, a werewolf, a cartoony arsonist...

"Go on? Does anyone know the final definitely evil neutral roles?
TOO SLOW! Jester and Serial Killer!
And the Serial Killer calls himself Kevin Spencer."

Anton runs out.

"You have my permission to kill everyone!"

A malestrom of stabs, and soon everyone falls to the floor....

GAME OVER! AntonDeveries (ralozey) wins!
Spoiler: FM - 3-7

Links:

None... yet.
Icibalus
Medium
Medium

Location: On your shoulder. No, not the one with the angel on it. (GMT)

Re: DR - 16.5 - Christmas Event - Game Over

Postby OCTownJester » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:05 pm

Cool i guess. I would have been more happy hanging though XD> Anyways are you planning to run another DG game? if not i suppose i can. I'll make the promise of having my preparations complete in 3 days time so that you all don't have to wait a super long time. Also sign up sheets will only be out for 3 days which should give me exactly all the time i need before i start.

I will only have preparations done the night time phase will take an extra day but it shouldn't be a super long wait. Also since I'm almost always active I can keep on this forum for quite a bit.

Oh last thing i swear. If i decide not to run a Dangan ronpa game I'm making a survival horror. No it won't take very long to make and no it will not last very long. (It's almost going to be guaranteed that all of you will die in it. Your probably thinking well why is that fun if none of us win right? Well the person who survives the longest and the person who make it the farthest through the game will be given rewards so that next game they get a bit of a head start. For example you may not all start with flashlights but say one person wins they might be granted a flashlight off the bat as well as a weapon to defend themselves. Ultimately the game is beatable but it might be a bit. I will change the starting sequence in the game every round and whoever beats the game first might get a special something.
I do what i want. I do what i want when i want. That's the dandy way of life and i'm dandy get it kid?
OCTownJester

Postby Alicitzen » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:27 pm

OCTownJester wrote:Cool i guess. I would have been more happy hanging though XD> Anyways are you planning to run another DG game? if not i suppose i can. I'll make the promise of having my preparations complete in 3 days time so that you all don't have to wait a super long time. Also sign up sheets will only be out for 3 days which should give me exactly all the time i need before i start.

I will only have preparations done the night time phase will take an extra day but it shouldn't be a super long wait. Also since I'm almost always active I can keep on this forum for quite a bit.

Oh last thing i swear. If i decide not to run a Dangan ronpa game I'm making a survival horror. No it won't take very long to make and no it will not last very long. (It's almost going to be guaranteed that all of you will die in it. Your probably thinking well why is that fun if none of us win right? Well the person who survives the longest and the person who make it the farthest through the game will be given rewards so that next game they get a bit of a head start. For example you may not all start with flashlights but say one person wins they might be granted a flashlight off the bat as well as a weapon to defend themselves. Ultimately the game is beatable but it might be a bit. I will change the starting sequence in the game every round and whoever beats the game first might get a special something.

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=6612

theres the masterthread for the subforum.
Ask there.
Alicitzen
Valentines 2017
Valentines 2017

Postby OCTownJester » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:51 pm

Oh i just wanted to know if ici was running before i made a game that's all.
OCTownJester

Postby Alicitzen » Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:01 pm

OCTownJester wrote:Oh i just wanted to know if ici was running before i made a game that's all.

Alicitzen wrote:
Hosting:
If you would like to host a game, please let me know. This goes for Monokuma Hunter games as well.
Make sure that you have the time to do so as well, if you have a set schedule, it will be hard for you to host. The moderator makes the game.

Alicitzen wrote:Yeah.
No hosting unless you have:
At least one full game played
3 months consistant forum activity
A solid clue as to what you are doing.

Too many canned games.
Alicitzen
Valentines 2017
Valentines 2017

Postby Jerme » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:31 pm

If you managed to lynch the culprit the following would have occurred:
The group huddled together and some started to point at the accussed. "He's guilty!", the voice cut the silence. Nobody had ever imagined that the festive clothed happy go lucky Joker Ralozey was responsible for the murder on Willard. They could not imagine his malivious grin, as he saw his victim open the distractive box, allowing a quick missuse of pyrotech, to send him to a fiery grave. Despite the evidence, al were in shock and didn't want to believe, but it was true. Now they see the insane smile on his lips, erasing every doubt.

Slowly he was approached by the rest. He laughed like a maniac, "Why don't you come closer?" he asked, his voice was warped, yet recigniseable as his own. The malice in it hit them hard. "Don't you want to punish a murderer? Hehehehe~" They soon caught up to him, not giving the popping ajck in a boxed too much attention. Soon they tied him up with fairy lights, ready to transform him into a living christmas tree.

They took some steps back, knowing that the cable of the lights are slighly broken from the fire, causing electricity to leak, which will give the murderer the same ending as his victim. The culprit himself was watching the scene, not losing his smile. His eyes were staring at the others, feelign their fear, and they light up. "Do you think they will work?", Ralozey asked. "What do you have planned for me?" He chuckled. "Be fast, or I will be free again~"

They looked at him dumbfounded. They were completely caught off guard by his reaction. They were already aware that he did not fear death, but this was new. How could he think he will be free aga- One of his hands suddenly carried a knife. "Slowly I will cut myself to freedom. Is there anyone who wants to stop me? Hehehehe~" In shock, nobody moved, but instead stood still. All whats was left for them was to helplessy watch their prisoner cutting themselves free. Tick.. Tock.. Tick.. Tock... The seconds felt like hours. Ralozey enjoyed the fear he caused with this. He enjoyed it that much, that he took his time with cutting the wire, savoring the moment.

The knife moved closer to the wired that bound his arms. Slowly but steady. Its owner looked manically at his captors, his smile never ceasing. Not even after the blade hit the wire and bent, revealing that it was only made of rubber. This was his last prank he pulled, but it had a greater result than he imagined. Now he can die happily.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby purplecow3000 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:58 pm

So Kevin killed everyone? But who killed Kevin?
Nothing for now....
purplecow3000

Postby OCTownJester » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:14 am

I think kevin was the elf killer.
OCTownJester

Postby Icibalus » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:14 am

Breaking News!

Police have captured the notorious serial killer Kevin Spencer, thanks to a tip-off from IcicorpTM.
An anonymous whistleblower has revealed the location of the killer as him somehow sneaking into an arctic base they have.
15 corpses were found next to him.

We will have more coverage soon.
Spoiler: FM - 3-7

Links:

None... yet.
Icibalus
Medium
Medium

Location: On your shoulder. No, not the one with the angel on it. (GMT)

Previous

Return to Dangan Ronpa