Dangan Ronpa Episode V (A New Start)

Subforum for the popular Dangan Ronpa forum games.

Dangan Ronpa Episode V (A New Start)

Postby enderitem » Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:46 am

I welcome you to our fifth installment of Dangan Ronpa. On today's menu there is... DEATH...lots of. Will you survive or will you die? Will you kill or be killed? Will you find the murderer or not? Let's see...

Standard DR Rules:
Spoiler: 1 - In order to win the game, you must kill another student and make people believe that someone else did it.
2 - The Students will receive an investigation phase they can look around the crime scene and the setting.
3 - The students will then go into a trial phase, where they will attempt to correctly identify the murderer.
4 - If the students correctly identify the murderer, the murderer is executed. If they fail to do so, the person voted up will be executed and the murderer will get immunity for one night (more in my rules)
5 - At night students must choose one of 2 things.
6 - If they choose not to kill, they must say where they will be by pming the principal (or
GLaDOS).
7 - If they are killing, they must choose a room to start in, a weapon to use, and a person to kill.
8 - A maximum of 2 murders can be committed in 1 night.
9 - After the trial phase is complete, an intermission phase will follow, where the dead and the audience will be able to talk along with the living about the events that just happened.
10 - During the night phase, you do not have to stay in 1 spot, move around if you want to.
11 - When you wish to vote for something or someone please do /vote [insert something or someone here] in your color. This helps me keep track of who has voted for what.

GLaDOS’ Rules:
Spoiler: 1. In our game suicide will not have any meaning so I am not allowing it.
2. Mod kill is not a thing in our game because you will really need to kill in my game.
3. The reward is not night immunity but it is kind of similar. You will get something which you require to win this game. I am not telling what but you need it to win.
4. Players who fail to post once every 36 hours will be prodded. Second prod will cause somebody to take your place. If the prod happens within the Intermission phase, other players can decide the fate of this player by choosing one of the options given by me. You can also ask me if you want to be replaced.
5. There will be some different mechanics in this game. Including locked doors and safes which has a big reward.
6. My color will be this for the entire game. I can change it if you want me to. I know, I stole it from LordofFail.
7. Investigation phase will be 3 days at most. If you want the trial to start, just /vote Trial in your color and bold it. I will start the trial when a majority is reached. The Trial phase will take 2 days at most. If a majority isn't reached then the person with the most votes will be executed. If there is a tie, the innocent one will die. If both of them are innocent, then both of them will die so you won't need to worry about blaming RNG. :D
8. This not an obligation but coloring your investigations during the investigation phase would help a lot.
9. You can PM me if you want to conduct a private investigation. I will announce it, though.
10. If you want to whisper, just PM both me and the person you want to whisper to and I will announce it in the actual thread.
11. Everything must have a title, titles should be like this:

DR V Night Action
DR V Whisper to Player XXX
DR V Private Investigation
DR V Question about night etc.
12. When you kill someone and get away with it, you don't gain night immunity but you won't die from deadly neurotoxin.
13. If you have an accomplice, you will need to kill somebody who has two disks.
14. Two kills are not necessary but can be done. Everybody likes a massacre.
15. If the murderer is caught then both murderer's and the victim's disks are taken and hidden. The person who finds it, earns it.
16. The map will be updated after every execution.
17. You can knock people out, mayhem is good for your health.
18. If you find a disk, this will be announced.
19. Your bracelets will be locked during the night phase and I can track every single one of you from it. You can check the map or the time from it.
20. Wait, what? Why is there a 20th rule? Because you need to have fun! :twisted:

Playerlist:

Spoiler: 1.xXxAQUAxXx~~~~~Ultimate Daydreamer
2.BoomLay~~~~~~~~Ultimate Ghost
3.Sarah Thorpe~~~~Ultimate Law Bringer (Silence in the court please.)
4.datdownie~~~~~~~Ultimate Phenom
5.LetitiaWilson~~~~Ultimate Sorceress
6.letitgo~~~~~~~~~~Ultimate Innocence
7.TheThief~~~~~~~~Ultimate Jester
8.MitsumiHanazono~Ultimate Fanfiction Writer
9.ciara~~~~~~~~~~~Ultimate Turtle
10.Santa07~~~~~~~Ultimate Ghoul
11.ValeforRaine~~~~Ultimate Jailor
12.Sturps~~~~~~~~~Ultimate Avenger
14.FortaDragon~~~~Ultimate Insomniac
15.The11thdoctor~~~Ultimate Dream Crusher
16.PiePerson~~~~~~Ultimate Accountant

Alive Players:
Spoiler: 1.xXxAQUAxXx~~~~~Ultimate Daydreamer
2.BoomLay~~~~~~~~Ultimate Ghost
5.LetitiaWilson~~~~Ultimate Sorceress
6.letitgo~~~~~~~~~~Ultimate Innocence
8.MitsumiHanazono~Ultimate Fanfiction Writer
9.ciara~~~~~~~~~~~Ultimate Turtle
10.Santa07~~~~~~~Ultimate Ghoul
11.ValeforRaine~~~~Ultimate Jailor
12.Sturps~~~~~~~~~Ultimate Avenger
14.FortaDragon~~~~Ultimate Insomniac
15.The11thdoctor~~~Ultimate Dream Crusher
16.PiePerson~~~~~~Ultimate Accountant

Dead Players:
Spoiler: Rick
BoomLay
TheThief
Satorin
datdownie

Mini-Map #1 (Thanks to Sarah):
Spoiler: [simg=600,400]http://i.imgur.com/BdwOSYY.jpg[/simg]

Map #1 (For tiny text): Spoiler: Image
Map #2: Spoiler: Image
Map #3: Spoiler: Image
For your information, the black mark in AQUA's room is the incinerator. The male and female logos symbolize the toilets. Arckas and TheThief will be helping me throughout this game so thank you Arckas and TheThief.
Last edited by enderitem on Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:37 am, edited 25 times in total.
enderitem
FM Awards: Creator

Re: Dangan Ronpa Episode V (Plot Twist: The Cake was a Lie!)

Postby enderitem » Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:47 am

After a long wait, you hear someone is knocking your door. The expected mailman has finally come. He gives you a letter and wants your signature. After giving your signature to him, he leaves and you quickly open your letter. You find a keycard with an address on it and a letter from Aperture Science Laboratories. You start to read but you read slow so don't judge me:

‘’After some research, we realized that you do not qualify for our criteria of…’’ Oops, wrong letter. Such a shame for that person… They won’t have any cakes now. Here is your letter:

Spoiler: ‘’You have been accepted to be part of a group of 16 scientists. You will be a part of a top secret project which might change the fate of this world. Each one of you has unique talents which will be needed for this project’s success. We will be providing you with every possible gadgetry, materials and instruments so you will not be having any problems because of a lack of something which you require to proceed with your project.
The address is on your key card. You need it to enter the building so do not lose it. You don’t need to bring anything or anyone with you. We already stated that this is a top secret project so we recommend you to hide this from anyone you know of, for their own safety of course.

We and quite possibly you will find working on this project very entertaining. We will also throw a party for your arrival and there will be cake. This will break the ice between you and your colleagues so you can easily work on this project in a lovely environment.

Most appreciatively, Aperture Science Laboratories #ThisLetterWillBeDestroyedAfter3Minutes’’

After finishing reading you see one last thing on the letter and it turns into ashes right on your hands:
Spoiler: Image
After finally being accepted, you ready yourself in joy and quickly head to the address on the keycard. After lots of searching you find the place and enter the door using your key card. YOU SEE THE CAKE ON THE SPOTLIGHT!!! You rush to it but sadly everything turns to pitch black and you are knocked unconscious.

Now you wake up. It is time to work out your investigative skills.
Tutorial: I want you to understand the situation you are in and guess some of the rules. One of you was really close already. You can ask me about things on the thread and I will answer every single one of them. Let’s get warmed up, shall we? Investigation, BEGIN!!!
enderitem

Postby Kaboosh » Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:04 am

So lets get this rolling.
Congrats to Shane Hendrixson for winning QuakeCon 2015 duel!
Congrats to Meltdown for winning CTF and TDM at QUAKECON 2015!
(Pierre-Emeric/Michael Bignet/Johan Quick/Alessandro Stocco)
Kaboosh
Godfather
Godfather

Location: Totally not jealous of Deawyn. (UTC-5) (Wait WTF this isn't relevant anymore)

Postby xXxAQUAxXx » Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:40 am

Um...
Dance like a mofo whenever u successfully kill someone?
xXxAQUAxXx
Patron
Patron

Location: Forcing children to kill each other... In a forum far far away.

Postby LetitiaWilson » Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:40 am

IT HAS BEGUN! :twisted:
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Postby enderitem » Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:46 am

Let me get this roling this then. :lol: Firstly, Arckas will be helping me throughout this game. Thanks, Arckas. Now you wake up and get out of your room. Would you like to investigate the pleace or the others?
enderitem

Postby Alicitzen » Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:57 am

enderitem wrote:Let me get this roling this then. :lol: Firstly, Arckas will be helping me throughout this game. Thanks, Arckas. Now you wake up and get out of your room. Would you like to investigate the pleace or the others?

I am investigating everyones criminal records.
Discord: Alicitzen#1312
Alicitzen
Valentines 2017
Valentines 2017

Postby enderitem » Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:04 am

Sarah Thorpe wrote:
enderitem wrote:Let me get this roling this then. :lol: Firstly, Arckas will be helping me throughout this game. Thanks, Arckas. Now you wake up and get out of your room. Would you like to investigate the pleace or the others?

After talking with everyone, you realize that LetitiaWilson killed her ex-husband in an alternate universe. TheThief has been taken into custody for being a lunatic but he was freed because nobody cares. ciara is an obvious pyromaniac and Pieperson was lynched in his previous life for cleaning people without their consent. Sarah killed Boomlay without any reason in an another universe but we don't know if this will happen again. AQUA is a part of a top secret slave children market which is a sect of a slavery organization created by Boomlay. Finally, Sturps is A Framer! That is all.
enderitem

Postby Alicitzen » Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:07 am

enderitem wrote:
Sarah Thorpe wrote:

After talking with everyone, you realize that LetitiaWilson killed her ex-husband in an alternate universe. TheThief has been taken into custody for being a lunatic but he was freed because nobody cares. ciara is an obvious pyromaniac and Pieperson was lynched in his previous life for cleaning people without their consent. Sarah killed Boomlay without any reason in an another universe but we don't know if this will happen again. AQUA is a part of a top secret slave children market which is a sect of a slavery organization created by Boomlay. Finally, Sturps is A Framer! That is all.

Good now I have a list of people to bring justice to.
Everything is going according to keikaku
Alicitzen
Valentines 2017
Valentines 2017

Postby enderitem » Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:10 am

Sarah Thorpe wrote:Good now I have a list of people to bring justice to.
Everything is going according to keikaku

You can't bring JUSTICE because you are just a normal Citizen like you always are. (I don't want my game to be suspended. :roll: )
enderitem

Postby LetitiaWilson » Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:11 am

enderitem wrote: After talking with everyone, you realize that LetitiaWilson killed her ex-husband in an alternate universe.

Correction; Medikuma killed him. I just stood by and watched. And may or may not have laughed like this

Ahem. *Halo* ^_^

Investigate my room.
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Postby enderitem » Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:18 am

LetitiaWilson wrote:
enderitem wrote: After talking with everyone, you realize that LetitiaWilson killed her ex-husband in an alternate universe.

Correction; Medikuma killed him. I just stood by and watched. And may or may not have laughed like this

Ahem. *Halo* ^_^

Investigate my room.

Not that universe. ;) Hello. Your room looks like a luxurious sickroom. It's bed looks quite comfortable and you can adjust it as you fit. It has a bathroom with a jacuzzi and a wardrobe with plenty of dresses in it but it has no toilets. There is desk and a chair next to your bed. It seems like it is for visitors.
enderitem

Postby LetitiaWilson » Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:31 am

Please. I don't wear dresses, I wear robes ;). And if any of them are pink, I'm burning them. And why is there no toilet??? ._.

Investigate the hallway outside. Then take a nap while I wait for others to turn up. XD
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Postby enderitem » Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:38 am

LetitiaWilson wrote:Please. I don't wear dresses, I wear robes ;). And if any of them are pink, I'm burning them. And why is there no toilet??? ._.

Investigate the hallway outside. Then take a nap while I wait for others to turn up. XD

Luckily, you find a white bathrobe inside the bathroom and you are wearing a patient's outfit at the moment. Would you like to change? I can add some robes at the night into your closet.

While you investigate the hallways, you finally find the map (Incoming huge map:)
OP will be updated.
enderitem

Postby LetitiaWilson » Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:44 am

Okay. Fuck sleep. There's exploration to be done! :D Get changed into a black dress, then go exploring, starting with the cafeteria, then the treatment room.
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Postby Kaboosh » Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:50 am

Investigate my room (is it like the others?)
Kaboosh
Godfather
Godfather

Location: Totally not jealous of Deawyn. (UTC-5) (Wait WTF this isn't relevant anymore)

Postby enderitem » Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:57 am

LetitiaWilson wrote:Okay. Fuck sleep. There's exploration to be done! :D Get changed into a black dress, then go exploring, starting with the cafeteria, then the treatment room.

While changing, you realize something. You have a bracelet and there is a some sort of device on your neck. Now, don't play with it, it might end badly. ;) Bracelet has two buttons, one opens an empty slot, the other does not work.After getting along with this change you are finally dressed up. But you don't waht these things mean?

Cafeteria: They say Hospital meals are disgusting but this place is amazing. There is lots of good food in here but no cake, sadly. There is a huge table with 16 seats which proves that this place was created for you. A desk where you get your meals from. You see a button next to the place where you get your plates and with curiosity press it. A WINE CELLAR OPENS UP !!! Now, nobody saw this coming. ;)

Treatment Room: There is a bed at the center of the room and a chair next to it. Lots of cabinets surrounds the room. There are lots of devices to analyze the patient with in them. This place seems really calm.

Kaboosh wrote:Investigate my room (is it like the others?)

Yes it is.
enderitem

Postby LetitiaWilson » Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:02 pm

What happens if I poke this thing on my neck? Do I get a death by stupidity? Better not poke it, then.....I bet one black forest gateaux that someone messes with it too much, though XD

Okay, check the doctor's office, the clean room and the isolation room. Is that for locking Aqua in? Pleasepleaseplease

Ooooh, a wine cellar! That means we can get absolutely legless! Check that out, too!
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Postby Kaboosh » Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:04 pm

Check storage
Kaboosh
Godfather
Godfather

Postby enderitem » Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:35 pm

LetitiaWilson wrote:What happens if I poke this thing on my neck? Do I get a death by stupidity? Better not poke it, then.....I bet one black forest gateaux that someone messes with it too much, though XD

Okay, check the doctor's office, the clean room and the isolation room. Is that for locking Aqua in? Pleasepleaseplease

Ooooh, a wine cellar! That means we can get absolutely legless! Check that out, too!

I would not recommend that but I can make sure that you don't touch it. :twisted:

Doctor's Office: There is a desk and there is a comfortable chair behind it. There are two chairs facing each other near to the desk. There is a small table between them. You find a stetescope on the desk and some papers. You don't understand anything. You need somebody who practiced medicine to understand it.

Clean room is completely white and everything is made of silk. You decide to leave because of it's beauty and you don't want to disturb it.

Wine cellar is deep, you don't want to go by yourself.

When you open the isolation room, you are paralyzed with fear. You found the rotting body of... Rick of course. He always dies first for some reason. Do you want to investigate further?

Kaboosh wrote:Check storage

Storage has lots of suplicies but you can't find any medicine or poisons. But it has a great Arsenal. :twisted:
enderitem

Postby Alicitzen » Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:56 pm

enderitem wrote:Would you like to change? I can add some robes at the night into your closet.

Ah so clothes requests are are thing eh?
I require a leather duster, a stetson and some sunglasses.

By the way I resized your giant map.
[simg=600,400]http://i.imgur.com/QdGUKUw.jpg[/simg]
Last edited by Alicitzen on Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alicitzen
Valentines 2017
Valentines 2017

Postby enderitem » Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:59 pm

Sarah Thorpe wrote:Ah so clothes requests are are thing eh?
I require a leather duster, a stetson and some sunglasses.

That would look cool. Thanks for the map. :D
enderitem

Postby DragonA7X » Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:07 pm

Check Rick's body and check my room.
DragonA7X
Donor
Donor

Postby Alicitzen » Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:12 pm

I also wish to investigate into my living quarters!
Also I wish to point out the [simg] button is there for a reason Ender!
Alicitzen
Valentines 2017
Valentines 2017

Postby Kaboosh » Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:19 pm

I request a bowtie and a fez.
Kaboosh
Godfather
Godfather

Next

Return to Dangan Ronpa