MHX | A Sting of Despair | Game Over

Subforum for the popular Dangan Ronpa forum games.

Re: MHX | Arena Phase | 1 Down, 1 To Go

Postby Alicitzen » Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:05 pm

Discord: Alicitzen#1312
Alicitzen
Valentines 2017
Valentines 2017

Postby Wiing » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:49 am

destawaits pockets the survival knife used to stab numberFTW and then throws a vial at lucas8411. The vial misses and shatters on the ground. The area where it landed immediately freezes over, and it starts to slowly spread to the rest of the floor. destawaits then throws the empty box at lucas8411, hitting him in the head. He then runs up to lucas8411 and tries to wrench the Nagito Pole out of his hands. The two fight over it for a bit, but destawaits ends up winning and getting the pole.
lucas8411 says "Desta boy wears safety goggles. I need one too, but I don't know where to find it." The use of a homophone pun makes destawaits' safety goggles fall off. lucas8411 picks them up and puts them on.

Post actions ya filthy animals.
Last edited by Wiing on Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm not original so HERE'S SOME DRAGONS/EGGS! NOW CLICK ON THEM, YOU FUCKER!
Spoiler: Image Image Image Image Image
Wiing

Postby destawaits » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:11 am

But "wear" and "where" are not synonyms.

Spoiler:
destawaits
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby Wiing » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:19 am

destawaits wrote:But "wear" and "where" are not synonyms.

fuck i meant homophone god damn my stupidity
Wiing

Postby Wiing » Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:58 am

lucas8411 throws a meter stick at destawaits. It hits destawaits in the chest, knocking the wind out of him. lucas8411 runs towards destawaits, grabbing his fallen baseball bat as destawaits gets ready to hit him with the Nagito Pole. lucas8411 pulls a slide at the last second, sliding on the icy floor and under destawaits, making destawaits miss his swing. While going under destawaits, lucas8411 hits destawaits' kneecaps with the baseball bat. destawaits falls, in pain from getting hit. lucas8411 tries to stab destawaits with a kitchen knife, but destawaits turns around and manages to deflect it with his survival knife.

Actions, cunts.
Wiing

Postby Wiing » Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:45 pm

destawaits grabs the meter stick and throws it at lucas8411, hitting him. lucas8411 gets up and grabs the knives that numberFTW threw at him. While lucas8411 is getting these knives, destawaits runs up to him and tries to steal his goggles. lucas8411 reacts by turning around and swinging a baseball bat at destawaits, which destawaits blocks by using his bare hand. He grimaces from the pain, but is otherwise unaffected as he yanks the baseball bat out of lucas8411's hands and onto the ground. destawaits pulls out a survival knife while lucas8411 backs away. lucas8411 goes back over to the basketball hoop and ties the knives to the rope he placed earlier.
Wiing

Postby destawaits » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:05 pm

To be honest, I thought both of you would be ill-prepared.

Spoiler:
destawaits
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby Wiing » Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:03 pm

@lucas8411 I still need your action.
Wiing

Postby Wiing » Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:08 pm

destawaits picks up the fallen baseball bat and meter stick. lucas8411, in turn, grabs the knives off of the rope and puts two into his pocket. destawaits throws the meter stick at lucas8411, but it misses as lucas8411 starts running with the rope in hand. lucas8411 starts running the opposite direction to unravel the rope as destawaits comes closer to swing the baseball bat at lucas8411. lucas8411 manages to dodge destawaits' swing and runs around destawaits, tying him to the pole. destawaits immediately starts trying to cut through the rope with a survival knife. He doesn't manage to do so fast enough though, as lucas8411 throws a throwing knife at him, aimed directly for his head. Before the knife manages to puncture his head though, Monobee jumps forward and takes the hit. Monobee immediately stands up, the knife in his body, and he seems perfectly fine anyways.
"I'll deem that to be a killing blow. Mr. Punner, you've won this killing game. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a grand finale to pull off!"
Monobee drags destawaits out of the Gym. On the flatscreen monitor, Wiing's corpse is no longer shown, and is replaced by destawaits standing with Monobee next to him. A paper covers the screen, with the following words written on it:
"destawaits - Ex-Ultimate Chemist Ultimate Despair
Execution: Executed"
destawaits and Monobee seem to be in a laboratory. Noticeably, all exits are boarded up, and the two are unable to escape. A hole in the ceiling directly above Monobee opens up, and a fluid comes out of it. The fluid makes Monobee melt into a puddle of metal. destawaits shivers as he looks up and sees a similar hole open up. This hole drops two lumps of titanium onto both of his feet. He screams in pain. The hole then closes, and holes on the sides of the room open up and start filling the room with a substance. The substance, once it reaches destawaits, starts to make his feet melt, looking like that one scene in "Who Framed Roger Rabbit". destawaits continues to scream as the substances rises. Soon, destawaits' entire body is completely melted. The substance begins to solidify, and soon neither the room nor destawaits' body can be seen.

lucas8411 has killed the Ultimate Despair! Because of this, the Future Foundation has won this killing game!
Wiing

Re: MHX | Game Over | FF Won

Postby Wiing » Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:51 pm

godx101 - The Ex-Ultimate Ghost Hunter (has paranoia and starts with a stick and tome)
Forbidden Action: Speak without flipping the sentence.

SuperWeegee - The Ex-Ultimate Boxer (is very strong and skilled in hand-to-hand combat)
Forbidden Action: Attack someone using any part of your body besides your fists.

Multiuniverse - The Ex-Ultimate Illuminati Cultist (Gradually learns about the school and its students)
Forbidden Action: Learn the FAs of five people.

XerxesLeFan - The Ex-Ultimate Fanfiction Writer (Can contact Monobee with sticky notes.)
Forbidden Action: Have the Ex-Ultimate Set Designer die.

destawaits - The Ex-Ultimate Chemist / Ultimate Despair (can create chemicals in the Chem Lab, can kill one person per sleep phase and is unaffected by sleep phases)
Forbidden Action: Kill someone the same way twice. (Removed by Nagito Spear when he killed PuffOfCocoa with it)

Nopingout - The Ex-Ultimate Theorist (Can find out the murderer in a murder case)
Forbidden Action: Survive Sleep Phase #4 with the Ex-Ultimate Illuminati Cultist still alive.

numberFTW - The Ex-Ultimate Veteran (Has combat knowledge, is likely to win fights, starts with survival knife)
Forbidden Action: Spend a Sleep Phase in a room with another person.

Qmanthegamer - The Ex-Ultimate Calligrapher (Can read pieces of calligraphy left by Monobee)
Forbidden Action: Tell anyone about the info on Monobee's calligraphy.

Ashwoodfan - The Ex-Ultimate Set Designer (can mess with the setup of a crime scene)
Forbidden Action: Kill only one person during a FF Phase.

Edeneric - The Ex-Ultimate Programmer (can hack into computers to gather information)
Forbidden Action: Bleed during a fight.

TimeToReap - The Ex-Ultimate Trickster (can mess with items belonging to others)
Forbidden Action: Survive while the Ex-Ultimate Entertainer is dead.

marlony1 - The Ex-Ultimate Spaghetti Chef (can cook lots of spaghetti, starts with wooden spoon and metal pot)
Forbidden Action: Not eating spaghetti at least twice during a FF Phase.

ProfessorArceus - The Ex-Ultimate Entertainer (can tell jokes in the theatre to grab attention of others, also starts with microphone)
Forbidden Action: Spend a Sleep Phase outside the Theatre.

PuffOfCocoa - The Ex-Ultimate Ocelot Whisperer (has an ocelot that does whatever PuffOfCocoa wants it to do)
Forbidden Action: Kill someone by using the ocelot.

TakumiHijirihara - The Ex-Ultimate Dollmaker (can make voodoo dolls)
Forbidden Action: Let anyone steal your voodoo dolls.

lucas8411 - The Ex-Ultimate Punner (tells puns that oddly end up happening in real life)
Forbidden Action: Harm someone with your punning skills.

Hawkwing425 - The Ex-Ultimate Spy (can sneak past people, starts with butterfly knife)
Forbidden Action: Kill someone without backstabbing them.

You may now post freely until I choose to lock this thread, which'll be in about a month or so.
Wiing

Re: MHX | A Sting of Despair | Game Over

Postby destawaits » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:56 pm

Eh.... Wiing, you didn't really follow my PMs.

Spoiler:
destawaits
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby VucubCaquix » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:30 pm

I only sort of glanced at this game a bit. Seemed like you did a good job, but the arena phase really didn't add anything to the game I think. Mostly just made it difficult for the mastermind to win.
Coming 2020 - Who is The Mole?
VucubCaquix
[Forum Mafia X] Winner
[Forum Mafia X] Winner

Postby Hawkwing425 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:41 pm

PUN-ISHMENT DELIVERED BOIIIIIIII
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Location: Hawkwing425, the SHSL Forumronpa Player, has been found guilty. Time for the punishment!

Postby destawaits » Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:17 am

VucubCaquix wrote:I only sort of glanced at this game a bit. Seemed like you did a good job, but the arena phase really didn't add anything to the game I think. Mostly just made it difficult for the mastermind to win.

It's basically a clash of abilities.

On the other hand, not many people were active, so that took some of the fun out.

Spoiler:
destawaits
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby Alicitzen » Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:42 am

Holy shit that took forever
Discord: Alicitzen#1312
Alicitzen
Valentines 2017
Valentines 2017

Postby destawaits » Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:50 am

I can post my murder logs if you want.

Spoiler:
destawaits
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby destawaits » Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:43 am

Nopingout wrote:Desta o desta, why u kill me n1?

*Sleep Phase 1, not n1.
You were potentially dangerous as the ex-ultimate theorist as you might implicate me as the attacker. You were also conveniently in the kitchen, where I decided to go to.

Attacker logs SP1:
Spoiler:
Wiing wrote:You, the Attacker, have awoken in the Media Center. Edeneric is sleeping near you.

Wiing wrote:You walk out into the Main Hallway. XerxesLeFan, SuperWeegee, and Ashwoodfan are all asleep.

Wiing wrote:You walk into the Chem Lab. ProfessorArceus and Multiuniverse are asleep on the floor.

Wiing wrote:You walk over to the cabinet and grab a lump of titanium.

Wiing wrote:You walk into the Kitchen with the titanium, holding it with two hands. Qmanthegamer, PuffOfCocoa, TakumiHijirihara, and Nopingout are asleep on the floor. marlony1 is dead, his FA triggered, his left side purple and his left eye bleeding.

Wiing wrote:You go to the Media Center and destroy every one of the monitor screens, leaving a huge hole in the center of them.
You then come back to the Kitchen and kill Nopingout, getting a bit of blood on Qmanthegamer, PuffOfCocoa, and TakumiHijirihara (not to mention yourself and the titanium).
You then put the titanium back where it belongs in the Chem Lab. It's still bloody.
You go back to the sink and easily find a piece of cloth and find that the sink still works fine.

Wiing wrote:You check your clothes and compare them to the others' clothes. They are the same uniform, just different sizes for different people.
You then wash off the blood on yourself. However, there is no titanium on you or Nopingout.

Wiing wrote:You check your uniforms. Yours used to have blood all over it (it's cleaned but wet now), while the uniforms of Qmanthegamer, PuffOfCocoa, and TakumiHijirihara are only slightly bloody. Nopingout's uniform, of course, is covered in blood, since he's dead.
You successfully wash the blood off of Qmanthegamer, PuffOfCocoa, and TakumiHijirihara. They are now wet though.
You go back into the Chem Lab and look at the titanium. It's a lump about as big as your fist, and is now covered in blood.

Wiing wrote:You wash the titanium, but you realize it doesn't have a container.
You then dry off the titanium and the cleaned uniforms.

Wiing wrote:You put the titanium back in the Chem Lab.
Monobee gives you a thumbs-up for cleaning up your evidence.

Wiing wrote:You put the flash drives into Nopingout's pockets. You get blood all over the flash drives as well as your hands, but you wash your hands.
You then walk back into the Media Center, lie down next to Edeneric, and secure your alibi by sleeping.

Spoiler:
destawaits
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby destawaits » Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:57 am

Nopingout wrote:Also I couldn't have been a threat to you because my ability can only find killers who weren't attacker

Come to think of it I could just force everyone to kill one other person and check who I couldn't find

How can you do that

Spoiler:
destawaits
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby Multiuniverse » Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:12 am

1) Why was I killed
2) What does my ability actually do?

Thanks parker for the gif and SuperDuper for suggesting rotational sig
Multiuniverse
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner

Postby PuffOfCocoa » Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:19 am

My ability was best ability gg no re.
Interesting signature here.
PuffOfCocoa
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby destawaits » Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:30 am

Multiuniverse wrote:1) Why was I killed

1) I happened to find you, so I killed you.
2)
Wiing wrote:(Gradually learns about the school and its students)

Attacker logs SP2
Spoiler:
Wiing wrote:You find the mortar and pestle rather quickly. You also find a spear that has a cord with a weight at the end labeled as "Hope's Spear of Luck", which Monobee takes away from you immediately.
Hey hey hey, the Nagito Spear is for when the Sleep Phase is over! It's gonna be a bit of a motive for some other players!
You also find a survival knife. However, you do not find a ball mill or a rock tumbler. You do find a canister of about 40 lead shots though.

Wiing wrote:You take the mortar, pestle, survival knife, and lead shot canister.
You go down to the lab and manage to make 30 grams of potassium nitrate. You look around a bit and find another 50 grams, leading to a total of 80 grams.
You then find 10 grams of carbon and 10 grams of sulfur. You take 6 grams of carbon and 4 grams of sulfur and mash them together using the mortar and pestle.
You then take the lead shots out of their canister, put them on the counter, and store the gunpowder in the canister. You put this canister in your pocket and go to the Kitchen.
You quickly find a clean cloth. It seems recently washed. You then go to the Greenhouse.

Wiing wrote:You look around the room. Multiuniverse is lying on the ground. You look up and see that there's blue sky. It's obviously not real, and the ceiling's most likely a large screen. You can see a sprinkler system ready to work. There are bees buzzing about, and plants everywhere. Monobee is in a corner, playing with a few bees.

Wiing wrote:You try to cover yourself with the cloth, but you can't since it's too small. However, you cover up the arm that you stab with, and that does the trick. You stab Multiuniverse through the roof of his mouth, killing him. Blood gets on the cloth that you used, but nowhere else besides the ground.

Wiing wrote:You walk into the Infirmary. XerxesLeFan and Ashwoodfan are passed out on the floor.

Wiing wrote:You take the gauze and rags and find SuperWeegee in the Cafeteria (As well as TakumiHijirihara, a dead godx101, and Qmanthegamer).
You then walk into the Kitchen, clean yourself off, put the cloth away, and go back to the Main Hallway of the 2nd floor.

Wiing wrote:You put away the canister and the knife and go back to sleep in the Main Hallway.

Spoiler:
destawaits
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby Wiing » Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:07 am

Nopingout wrote:Also I couldn't have been a threat to you because my ability can only find killers who weren't attacker

Come to think of it I could just force everyone to kill one other person and check who I couldn't find

That wouldn't have worked. If it was a murder outside of the Sleep Phase done by desta (say, if you managed to come across PuffOfCocoa's death), you still would've known it was desta. If it was done by desta at night, you would've only known that it was "The Attacker".

VucubCaquix wrote:I only sort of glanced at this game a bit. Seemed like you did a good job, but the arena phase really didn't add anything to the game I think. Mostly just made it difficult for the mastermind to win.

I was running out of ideas and wanted something to change the game a bit. Also, this way would've given the other players a better chance at winning since literally nobody had the balls to off anyone (besides destawaits) before the Arena thing.

Sarah Thorpe wrote:Holy shit that took forever

Aptly put.

Multiuniverse wrote:1) Why was I killed

Desta already answered the first, so I'll answer the second. Your ability would've made it so that you could find the abilities (and possibly FAs, but I'm sure you wouldn't want that) of other players. You got offed too early though.

I've ordered the deaths in the order that they happened.

Here's the maps if you want to complain about those.
Also the two executions if you want to rate those.
Wiing

Postby Wiing » Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:38 pm

lucas8411 wrote:This is my last DR game (not that I except a reaction from this, but I just want to let you know) and good job to the host for keeping this game going.

Well, I hope you've had fun with it.
Also I'm just going to try and hide the fifteen or so times that I was offline for some reason.
Wiing

Postby destawaits » Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:46 am

Attacker logs FF3
Spoiler:
Wiing wrote:You look around the Cafeteria. It's pretty standard, with four round tables and one large rectangular table.

Wiing wrote:PuffOfCocoa walks out of the Kitchen and into the Cafeteria.

Wiing wrote:destawaits walks in from the Kitchen as PuffOfCocoa leaves for the Main Hallway.

Wiing wrote:There is no breakfast, so you just walk out into the Main Hallway.

Wiing wrote:destawaits comes out of the Cafeteria and goes into the Other Hallway, passing by PuffOfCocoa on his way.

Wiing wrote:You walk into the Male Restroom.

Wiing wrote:You take a piss in one of the urinals.

Wiing wrote:destawaits walks into the Main Hallway. He peeks into the Chem Lab.

Wiing wrote:destawaits walks back into the Main Hallway.

Wiing wrote:destawaits walks in. He sees godx101, dead on the floor.

Wiing wrote:destawaits sticks the Nagito Spear into godx101.

Wiing wrote:You walk into the Kitchen.

Wiing wrote:You look around the Kitchen. There's a refrigerator, a stove, an oven, a pantry, a few cabinets, a spice rack, a knife rack (noticeable knifeless), a sink, a dishwasher, and a lot of fresh food in boxes. marlony1 and Nopingout are still on the floor, dead. The buttons on their uniforms are noticeably gone.

Wiing wrote:You make the scrambled eggs. Nobody comes to attack you, so you avoided any and all sticky situations. The Nagito Spear is still stuck in godx101 (as you saw went you went out to the Cafeteria). You wolf down the eggs a few minutes after you make them, since you waited for them to cool offf a tiny bit.

Wiing wrote:The flash drives are no longer there. You wash off the blood on your hands. You then wash your plate and the pan from your eggs and walk out into the Cafeteria.

Spoiler:
destawaits
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby destawaits » Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:45 pm

If I knew there was going to be an Arena Phase, then I would have kept Edenric alive.

Attacker logs FF5
Spoiler:
Wiing wrote:You are now in the Storage Room.

Wiing wrote:PuffOfCocoa walks into the Storage Room.

Wiing wrote:destawaits looks around the Storage room. There are lots of unmarked boxes, with a large bloody one in the back. A lot of the boxes have blood on them now.

Wiing wrote:PuffOfCocoa walks up behind destawaits and pokes him on the neck.

Wiing wrote:PuffOfCocoa's ocelot also pokes destawaits.

Wiing wrote:destawaits pokes PuffOfCocoa back, then closes and locks the Storage Room door right as somebody tries to enter the room.
He grabs a canister of tear gas out of a box as well as a pair of goggles. He puts the goggles on and lights the fuse in the canister. He then throws the canister at PuffOfCocoa, temporarily blinding him. PuffOfCocoa's ocelot tries to attack destawaits, but is also blinded, and thus destawaits grabs it and throws it against the wall, injuring it severely. destawaits pulls a cloth out of his pocket and grabs the Nagito Spear from a box in the room. He then slits PuffOfCocoa's throat, killing him. The blood sprays onto the cloth but doesn't get on destawaits. Right when PuffOfCocoa dies, destawaits' FA, "Kill someone the same way twice." shines brightly across the room before being replaced by the word "None". He then takes the Nagito Spear and stabs the ocelot, killing it. He puts the cloth around PuffOfCocoa's neck and applies pressure, clotting the blood. He leaves the cloth on PuffOfCocoa's neck and looks for a box to hide in. The only one big enough is the one that Multiuniverse is in. He takes out Multiuniverse's body, places it next to PuffOfCocoa's body, and gets in the box after unlocking the door.

Spoiler: PuffOfCocoa is dead. He can no longer make actions.

Wiing wrote:There is no blood on you.
A person entered the room a while ago. They haven't opened your box yet.

Spoiler:
destawaits
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

PreviousNext

Return to Dangan Ronpa