DR XI; ??? (The First Night)

Subforum for the popular Dangan Ronpa forum games.

DR XI; ??? (The First Night)

Postby LetitiaWilson » Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:57 am

DR XI; ???
Hosted by LetitiaWilson and Arcthurus

You awaken to find yourself in a small room, disoriented and in great pain caused by a pounding between your ears, as if someone has spent the last twelve hours playing football with your head. As your eyes clear and the sharp pain in your skull fades away into a dull throb, you take in your surroundings. The room is quite spacious, and reminds you of a high-end hotel room. The bed you're lying on is quite soft and comfy, beside you a small stand with a lamp upon it and an empty drawer. To your right is a large wardrobe that is empty aside from a dressing gown, and to your left is a desk and computer which, unfortunately, does not currently seem to work.
As you stand, you notice two doors. One door leads to an average sized bathroom, with a toilet, sink and shower. But the other door leads to a large circular corridor. The floor is a soft green carpet, the walls and roof a dark blue. As you exit, you notice a number of doors and, one by one, more people begin to emerge, fifteen in total. As you converse amongst you, you fail to notice the lights appear on the large pillar in the centre of the room until, with a loud hiss, the doors slide open and two figures emerge.

The first is a young woman in a black Victorian-style dress, a dark gold "brick" pattern running around the hem and the edge of the long sleeves, and when she twirls around, you notice what appears to be a single, large eye, embroided into the back of the dress in golden thread, the same unusual design as that embossed on the triangular gold pendant at her throat. A black top hat, adorned with a gold ribbon, sits atop her long dark hair, and the only facial features you can see are cold red eyes, staring at you from behind a blank white mask. She twirls a striped black and gold cane in her golden-gloved right hand. She seems strangely jubilant, almost as if full of explosive energy she can barely contain.
Her companion is a pale man around his late 20s, in a regular formal suit. His clothes are curiously symmetrically divided in two colors: The left side completely white, and the right one is like the dark night. Even the man's shoes follow the pattern, both of different color; the tie however is crimson. His black hair is perfectly combed back, and his facial features could be considered perfect if not for a mean-looking scar, descending from the back of the right ear to the chin, and crossing both lips. The man's eyes are of an intense blue, which one could even find...relaxing and friendly, in some way. But that feeling quickly vanishes once you pay the right attention to the man's behavior: carefully and coldly examining all others in the room, almost like a lion deciding when to strike..

After a moment of tense silence, the woman steps forward.

"Ah, there we are. I am so very glad to see you all awake, my dears. We were beginning to fear that our methods had been a tad too rough, and that we were going to have to replace ANOTHER lot of subjects, ufufufu... Oh my, where ARE my manners? I haven't even introduced myself or my partner!

My name is Letitia Wilson, though while you are under my tutelage, you shall refer to me as Mistress Cipher. And this gentleman is my colleague, Arcthurus. If you place any value on your lives, you will refer to him as Sir Monokuma. Now, as to why you are here. You, my darlings, have been chosen for a most wondrous opportunity. This facility was originally commissioned with a truly glorious purpose; to improve the world by gathering together only the greatest of minds. Unfortunately, after a certain....incident, the entire complex was unceremoniously abandoned and left to rot. My associates saw what a waste this was and have tasked me with bringing it back to its former glory.

And YOU, you lucky little lovelies, are going to be the first participants of this grand undertaking. After all, it would be such a waste to send some of our best people here just to lose them, right? Got to test it on some little mice first, ufufufu....However, just leaving you to go about a normal life would be quite boring. So instead, we're going to play a little game. Every night, we expect you to not just survive the facility, but survive each other. <3 Only those who show they are the top of the ladder, the crème de la crème, the apex predators, shall leave here. The rest...well.

For now, you only have access to this area. I suggest you take a good look around before nightfall, when the nasties and beasties show themselves.
Farewell, darlings. But remember; we'll be watching you...."

GENERAL DR RULES
Spoiler: General Rules
1) In order to win, players must survive and pass the Final Trial.

2) The days are comprised for four phases; Night Phase, Investigation Phase, Trial Phase and Intermission.
· During the Night phase, you may PM the hosts with actions you wish to carry. There are almost no limits on what you can do - so long as they're realistic actions.
· The Investigation phase is where evidence is collected to find potential murderer(s); this phase ends once players decide to skip it through majority vote or when it has carried on for too long.
· In the Trial phase, players vote who they judge guilty of murder. Once majority (Players alive/2 +1) is reached on a player, they are executed.
The Intermission is a "break" phase where all players, including the Dead, may talk.

3) Regarding inactivity: If you do not post for 36 hours, you will be "prodded". After that, you'll have 24 hours to reply in-thread or PM us hosts. Not doing so after prodding will get you replaced. Being prodded three times means instant replacement. The Intermission phase is free of this rule.
· If you'll be away for more than 36 hours, message either host so we can take the appropriate steps.

4) Regarding murders:
· Getting away with murder (literally) will earn you reward(s).
· If multiple murder requests are received, only one will go through. Try to make yours interesting, with that in mind.
· You may have an accomplice of your murder, but only if they are aware of it. · If either involved party reaches a majority vote, the presence of a second person will be announced, to which players may try to execute someone else, or disregard the accomplice completely.

5) Regarding messaging:
· All PMs to the hosts must start with "DRXI" under risk of being ignored.
· You may whisper players during either Investigation or Intermission phase by sending the hosts a PM labeled "DRXI - Whisper to <username here>”, but be aware others will know you are whispering.

6) Prohibitions:
· Discussing the game outside the thread risks immediate replacement, or worse.
· No editing posts. Each break of this rule is a warning, with the third offense being replacement.
· Do not use the following colours, as they are mine, my co-hosts and the colour used for events.
THIS IS THE HOST COLOUR.
THIS IS THE CO-HOST COLOUR.
THIS IS THE EVENT COLOUR.

7) Most importantly, have fun! OR ELSE...

SPECIAL DR RULES
Spoiler: 1) The Bounty System
I decided to spice things up a little <3 Every night, a series of Assignments will be handed out, though not everyone will get one. At the end of the day, those who failed to complete their Assignments will be added to a pool, including those who didn’t get an Assignment, and from this pool we shall pick the next "Bounty". Anyone who kills this person will receive a special prize, though there is no punishment for not killing them.
· The Assignment list is without mercy. If you successfully commit murder and fail to do your chore, you WILL be added to the Bounty pool.

2) "Camping"
Sorry, sweethearts, but locking yourself in your room all night will not be allowed in my game. If you do this, then you WILL be punished. However, you can stay in one room for a long period of time. Just no locking yourself in your room.

3) Sabotage & Saboteurs
· If you’re given an Assignment, be vigilant! Other players can sabotage you and prevent you from completing it.
· If you suspect someone of being a Saboteur, then you can call them out during the day. If you are right, they will be punished. But if you are wrong, then YOU will be punished.
· Any saboteurs who successfully commit sabotage and do not get called out will be given a prize.

4) Murder Reward(s)
I do believe my predecessors were far too kind by giving successful murderers permanent night immunity. So in this game, you won’t get it. Instead, you will be given one night of immunity that you can use whenever you want by PMing a host during the Intermission Phase, as well as another special prize.

5) Suicides
I will be allowing suicides. However, they will be strictly managed; each player only gets ONE suicide attempt. If you attempt it but fail, you’ve lost that attempt. Also, successful suicides get nothing, so why do it, other than for entertainment value?

6) Prod-dodging
Some people seem to think that, by just posting the once or twice per day, you can get away with no warnings. After all, you’re still active, right?
WRONG!
I will not put up with this mentality, and anyone attempting this will be treated as an Inactive. Either contribute usefully, or don’t play. Simple as that.

The Living

1) Swordsworth the Ultimate Musician
Spoiler:
2) Sturps the Ultimate Cynicist
Spoiler: Image
3) yauaustin202 the The Ultimate Runner
4) Ibney the Ultimate Note Taker
5) Sarah the Ultimate Stunt Double
6) Xerxes the Ultimate Scientist
7) Segaco the The Ultimate Maniac
8) Ciary the Ultimate Caregiver
Edit: adding a second image

9) Milte the Ultimate Privateer
10) NDM the Ultimate Soldier
11) Leyva the ultimate catgirl
12) Derp the Ultimate Artist
13) MindSlayer the Ultimate Devil Summoner
14) Anonymous the Ultimate Goalie
15) Tech the Ultimate Magician.
The Dearly Departed
Nobody. Yet. <3
Last edited by LetitiaWilson on Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Re: DR XI; ??? (It Has Begun)

Postby LetitiaWilson » Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:58 am

MAPS

Floor One; Domicile Area
Spoiler:
Last edited by LetitiaWilson on Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Postby LetitiaWilson » Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:58 am

RESERVED FOR DEATHS AND EXECUTIONS
Last edited by LetitiaWilson on Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Postby LetitiaWilson » Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:59 am

You may now post.
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Postby yauaustin202 » Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:00 am

First to post, first to die.
yauaustin202
Christmas 2016 Winner
Christmas 2016 Winner

Postby yauaustin202 » Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:04 am

Mistress Cipher and Sir Monokuma, what are we going to do here since we're your subjects?
yauaustin202
Christmas 2016 Winner
Christmas 2016 Winner

Postby XerxesLeFan » Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:06 am

Uhh...hey. I guess.

Spoiler:
ImageImageImage
【Horane - Lucius - Phoenix】
chubee wuz heer
XerxesLeFan
Christmas 2016 Winner
Christmas 2016 Winner

Location: ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴀʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ, ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ʟɪᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ, ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ, ꜱᴀʏ ɪ'ᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴏɴᴇ

Postby LetitiaWilson » Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:09 am

Please don't double post unless absolutely necessary, it is most unsightly.

As for what you are doing here....well. I'll wait until everyone has had their turn to speak and for my dear Monokuma to introduce himself properly before I say any more. One mustn't rush into things, it can have undesirable consequences.
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Postby yauaustin202 » Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:15 am

i guess we are the ones here at the moment... the name is Yau. How should i call you?
yauaustin202
Christmas 2016 Winner
Christmas 2016 Winner

Postby XerxesLeFan » Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:21 am

Yau? Damn, and I thought I was the one with the exotic name.

Call me Xerxes. I know it's a little hard to pronounce, but you'll get used to it.
It also looks like we have to wait for everyone else to come to their senses. Fun.

Spoiler:
ImageImageImage
chubee wuz heer
XerxesLeFan
Christmas 2016 Winner
Christmas 2016 Winner

Location: ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴀʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ, ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ʟɪᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ, ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ, ꜱᴀʏ ɪ'ᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴏɴᴇ

Postby Alicitzen » Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:24 am

LetitiaWilson wrote:Please don't double post unless absolutely necessary, it is most unsightly.

Says the one who quad posted 8-)
Discord: Alicitzen#1312
Alicitzen
Valentines 2017
Valentines 2017

Postby NDM » Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:32 am

Hi. This is going to be fun.
Spoiler: Thanks Archo and sorry for rushing you

Anyone who thinks they can debate me without evidence cannot win a debate. Anyone who just uses one quote as a point shows they are the failure, and prove the opposing side.

I suck at grammar. I admit it. Grammar is my lowest subject, compared to my math, reading, writing, science and history.
NDM
Godfather
Godfather

Postby XerxesLeFan » Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:32 am

4 down, 11 to go.
Too bad we dont have any music or else I would suggest an impromptu dance party.
Oh well.

Spoiler:
ImageImageImage
chubee wuz heer
XerxesLeFan
Christmas 2016 Winner
Christmas 2016 Winner

Postby LetitiaWilson » Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:35 am

XerxesLeFan wrote:4 down, 11 to go.
Too bad we dont have any music or else I would suggest an impromptu dance party.
Oh well.

Old-fashioned music begins playing.
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Postby NDM » Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:35 am

Check what I am wearing

Or am I naked?

Anyone who thinks they can debate me without evidence cannot win a debate. Anyone who just uses one quote as a point shows they are the failure, and prove the opposing side.

I suck at grammar. I admit it. Grammar is my lowest subject, compared to my math, reading, writing, science and history.
NDM
Godfather
Godfather

Postby LetitiaWilson » Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:39 am

NDM wrote:Check what I am wearing

Or am I naked?

Upon looking down, you realise you are dressed in the same way as everyone else; a white jumpsuit over a white t-shirt and white shorts. It reminds you of a prison outfit.
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Postby XerxesLeFan » Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:40 am

LetitiaWilson wrote:

Or am I naked?

Upon looking down, you realise you are dressed in the same way as everyone else; a white jumpsuit over a white t-shirt and white shorts. It reminds you of a prison outfit.

Shorts?
Scandalous.

Spoiler:
ImageImageImage
chubee wuz heer
XerxesLeFan
Christmas 2016 Winner
Christmas 2016 Winner

Postby ciary » Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:01 pm

good morning everyone! what a wonderful day it is today!
♥ Hugs and Music ♥
♥ Goodbye everyone ^_^ -hugs- ♥

ciary
Werewolf
Werewolf

Postby NDM » Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:01 pm

Check pockets

NDM
Godfather
Godfather

Postby LetitiaWilson » Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:03 pm

NDM wrote:Check pockets

They are empty.
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Postby ciary » Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:04 pm

LetitiaWilson wrote:

Or am I naked?

I demand a personalized outfit!
/look through the room I came from and see if I can find some other clothing that isn't a jumpsuit
♥ Hugs and Music ♥

ciary
Werewolf
Werewolf

Postby XerxesLeFan » Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:06 pm

Uhh...You want to wear a dressing gown?
Fine by me, princess.
That's all that was in there.

Spoiler:
ImageImageImage
chubee wuz heer
XerxesLeFan
Christmas 2016 Winner
Christmas 2016 Winner

Postby ciary » Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:08 pm

XerxesLeFan wrote:Uhh...You want to wear a dressing gown?

holy cow, can I? :-o really? :-o
♥ Hugs and Music ♥

ciary
Werewolf
Werewolf

Postby XerxesLeFan » Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:10 pm

ciary wrote:
XerxesLeFan wrote:Uhh...You want to wear a dressing gown?

holy cow, can I? :-o really? :-o

Are you...being sarcastic?
Uhhh....Im not the best at these types of social guessing games...

Spoiler:
ImageImageImage
chubee wuz heer
XerxesLeFan
Christmas 2016 Winner
Christmas 2016 Winner

Postby yauaustin202 » Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:14 pm

Xerxes. i'm pronouncing your name as "Sir says". Is that correct? By the way my name is chinese, so that was a translation. Austin is just a nickname.
yauaustin202
Christmas 2016 Winner
Christmas 2016 Winner

Next

Return to Dangan Ronpa