Dangan Ronpa XXVII - Chapter 3 - Of Insects and Arachnids

Subforum for the popular Dangan Ronpa forum games.

Re: Dangan Ronpa XXVII - Chapter 1 - Trial - A Cunning Sabo

Postby LetitiaWilson » Tue Sep 07, 2021 1:34 am

dolphina wrote:I know… I just wanted to pretend we had the ability to summon interdimensional portals from hell to Earth… Ira pouts.

"Wait, you're a demon and you can't open a direct portal to the Infernal Realm...?"

Frost blinks, clearly trying to process this information, then with a gasp their eyes widen...like they've just seen a particularly cure puppy.

"You're a baby! Awwwww! I haven't seen a baby demon since Cally was born! I forgot how cute you demons are as babies!"
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Postby UzayAltay » Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:16 am

John, did you realised... anything weird about the therapist yesterday?
46-46 Spoiler: Town Games(27-32)

NFM50,NFM51,NFM52,14D,14E, NFM54 ,14H (AF), 14G, NFM 55, NFM 56, 15C, NFM 57, NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B, VFM36, 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38, NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39, EpisodeXVII, 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C,18D,18E,VFM55,VFM57,SFM64, 19C,VFM58,VFM59 ,19D,VFM60,SFM66,SFM67,VFM64,SFM70,VFM69,XX7,XX9, VFM71,VFM72, VFM73, VFM74, 21A,VFM75,VFM76,XX14,VFM77,XX16,VFM78,VFM79

Scum Games (19-14)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53, VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60,CFM19,VFM54, EpisodeXIX, SFM63, 19E, 19F ,VFM62 ,VFM63,XX3,VFM66,XX5,VFM67,XX6,SFM72,XX8,VFM70,XX10,SFM76,SFM80
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner

Postby Ezradekezra » Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:45 am

UzayAltay wrote:John, did you realised... anything weird about the therapist yesterday?

Can you be more specific? Everything about Frost is weird.
Ezradekezra
Halloween 2020 Winner
Halloween 2020 Winner

Postby LetitiaWilson » Tue Sep 07, 2021 7:00 am

Ezradekezra wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:John, did you realised... anything weird about the therapist yesterday?

Can you be more specific? Everything about Frost is weird.

"Just because you're right, doesn't mean you should say it,"
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Postby CheezePie » Tue Sep 07, 2021 7:11 am

yeah frost is weird, let's murder them next time
CheezePie
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby TheGreatFurudoErika » Tue Sep 07, 2021 7:12 am

I would certainly appreciate a triple murder.
TheGreatFurudoErika

Postby LetitiaWilson » Tue Sep 07, 2021 7:46 am

TheGreatFurudoErika wrote:I would certainly appreciate a triple murder.

"Good thing the opinion of a dead woman doesn't matter. Not that it mattered when you were alive,"
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Postby dolphina » Tue Sep 07, 2021 1:59 pm

LetitiaWilson wrote:
dolphina wrote:I know… I just wanted to pretend we had the ability to summon interdimensional portals from hell to Earth… Ira pouts.

"Wait, you're a demon and you can't open a direct portal to the Infernal Realm...?"

Frost blinks, clearly trying to process this information, then with a gasp their eyes widen...like they've just seen a particularly cure puppy.

"You're a baby! Awwwww! I haven't seen a baby demon since Cally was born! I forgot how cute you demons are as babies!"

I- uh- um- I- ah- wh- I-

Patentia stares at Ira, then Frost, then back at Ira. …You broke my boyfriend.
Hi. I'm Caleb, and you're watching Disney Channel.

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

He/they pronouns. Trans rights! I have fifteen names and infinite anxiety. I am the transgender masculine.

PM me for my Discord!
I’m a self proclaimed anarchist, and a god of chaos (apparently).
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby dolphina » Tue Sep 07, 2021 2:37 pm

Micah rolls their eyes. Since our resident demon is too busy breaking over there, I’ll announce the killer. They turn around, and with dramatic flair, announce one name:

Spoiler: …John.

I do wonder why you’ve been silent this whole time on your identity. Of course, I offer an option to you: leave or stay. I won’t stop you either way.

(yes i asked blackened if this was okay, they affirmed it)

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

He/they pronouns. Trans rights! I have fifteen names and infinite anxiety. I am the transgender masculine.

PM me for my Discord!
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby Ezradekezra » Tue Sep 07, 2021 2:45 pm

(I may be incredibly predictable)
Ezradekezra
Halloween 2020 Winner
Halloween 2020 Winner

Postby UzayAltay » Tue Sep 07, 2021 2:53 pm

(Check cob's spreadsheet
check Erika's spreedsheet
-visibleconfusion-
)
Wait, what? How?
46-46 Spoiler: Town Games(27-32)

NFM50,NFM51,NFM52,14D,14E, NFM54 ,14H (AF), 14G, NFM 55, NFM 56, 15C, NFM 57, NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B, VFM36, 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38, NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39, EpisodeXVII, 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C,18D,18E,VFM55,VFM57,SFM64, 19C,VFM58,VFM59 ,19D,VFM60,SFM66,SFM67,VFM64,SFM70,VFM69,XX7,XX9, VFM71,VFM72, VFM73, VFM74, 21A,VFM75,VFM76,XX14,VFM77,XX16,VFM78,VFM79

Scum Games (19-14)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53, VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60,CFM19,VFM54, EpisodeXIX, SFM63, 19E, 19F ,VFM62 ,VFM63,XX3,VFM66,XX5,VFM67,XX6,SFM72,XX8,VFM70,XX10,SFM76,SFM80
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner

Postby LetitiaWilson » Tue Sep 07, 2021 3:05 pm

dolphina wrote:I- uh- um- I- ah- wh- I-

"Yes, that seems to be my specialty. I've lost count of how many times my Little Star has bitched at me because his boyfriends have ended up mentally compromised because of my actions. It's entertaining,"

dolphina wrote:…John.

"I'm glad to see our session helped you come out of your shell!"
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Postby CheezePie » Tue Sep 07, 2021 3:13 pm

no actually how the fuck
CheezePie
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby CheezePie » Tue Sep 07, 2021 3:15 pm

well i'm not exactly happy that you passed this off as the host making an error with the investigation but w/e

lol how
CheezePie
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby dolphina » Tue Sep 07, 2021 4:30 pm

CheezePie wrote:well i'm not exactly happy that you passed this off as the host making an error with the investigation but w/e

lol how

:/

i’ll rant about this during intermission as i have… a few things to say

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

PM me for my Discord!
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby dolphina » Tue Sep 07, 2021 4:32 pm

LetitiaWilson wrote:
dolphina wrote:I- uh- um- I- ah- wh- I-

"Yes, that seems to be my specialty. I've lost count of how many times my Little Star has bitched at me because his boyfriends have ended up mentally compromised because of my actions. It's entertaining,"

Patentia takes a brief glance towards his boyfriend, who seems to be blue screening, and looks back at Frost with exasperation clear on his face. …I’m not even going to ask.

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

PM me for my Discord!
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby watchme1 » Tue Sep 07, 2021 4:44 pm

What
FM Record - 26 Wins - 33 Losses - 7 Broke/Draw

Rip tosfm
watchme1
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner

Postby Ezradekezra » Tue Sep 07, 2021 4:48 pm

I think I'd like to take the opportunity to get the fuck out of this death trap while I can.

UzayAltay wrote:(Check cob's spreadsheet
check Erika's spreedsheet
-visibleconfusion-
)
Wait, what? How?

CheezePie wrote:no actually how the fuck

watchme1 wrote:What

I can be really sneaky when I want to~

LetitiaWilson wrote:

I don't think that being strong-armed into committing murder several actions before you tried to kill me counts as "coming out of my shell".

CheezePie wrote:well i'm not exactly happy that you passed this off as the host making an error with the investigation but w/e

lol how

(It was actually an error, I didn't lie about that investigation)

(The only real lie from my investigation was pretending not to have noticed the splinters)
Ezradekezra
Halloween 2020 Winner
Halloween 2020 Winner

Postby watchme1 » Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:14 pm

Well can't say that worked out. Good job Ezra.

Rip tosfm
watchme1
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner

Postby Chemist1422 » Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:02 pm

Ezradekezra wrote:

lol how

(It was actually an error, I didn't lie about that investigation)

(The only real lie from my investigation was pretending not to have noticed the splinters)

(thats why i thought it was erika)

(i asked her twice about them and neither of you explained and you had a better alibi so)
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?
(still here for danganronpa i guess)

stop sending reports to me i'm not a tos game moderator
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby dolphina » Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:37 pm

Ezradekezra wrote:I think I'd like to take the opportunity to get the fuck out of this death trap while I can.

Micah chuckles. Wise choice. I’ll grant it. After you witness the executions, you can go ahead and leave.

Ezradekezra wrote:
LetitiaWilson wrote:

I don't think that being strong-armed into committing murder several actions before you tried to kill me counts as "coming out of my shell".

Ira smiles and winks. Hehe!~ I can be really convincing when I want to be!

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

PM me for my Discord!
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby dolphina » Tue Sep 07, 2021 9:57 pm

Micah chuckles. Though I do hope you’ve enjoyed the prologue, the real show is about to begin. Let’s start it with a grand act! In other words… They begin to smile, their grin manic as they utter the following sentence:

IIIIIIT’S PUNISHMENT TIME!

With this, Micah signals Ira.

Ira giggles, turning to face Erika. Well, no point in keeping you here, I guess. Going down! Suddenly, the floor under Erika falls away, revealing a room filled with filing cabinets and tape marking body placements. There is a desk with a single pen. The room is displayed on the monitor for everyone to watch, and Patentia salutes the crowd of frozen bystanders before suddenly teleporting to the room.

Spoiler: A Mystery Unsolved - The Execution of the Ultimate Detective

Hello, Erika. You may survive if you complete but one simple task: solve all the cases located here. Patentia smiles. You have one hour. Submit your guesses to me once you think you have solved a case. Guesses are submitted by writing who you think the culprit is on the paper. For every guess you get wrong… Patentia suddenly takes out a revolver from his hoodie pocket, and twirls it. I’ll shoot you. Non-fatally, of course.

Erika smiles. “I’ll solve all of them easily, of course. I’m the Ultimate Detective, after all.” You can hear Micah grumbling about something while Ira comforts them. Erika gets to work quickly, filing through case after case, seemingly solving them all in mere seconds. Placing them all haphazardly in a pile, she sorts through case after case in the extensive filing cabinet, rushing through each and every case, and writing the culprit down as fast as she can. She doesn’t seem to be breaking a sweat while doing this.

There’s a confident smirk present on Erika’s face as she finishes solving every single case nearly fifteen minutes before the deadline. Most of you breathe a sigh of relief. The Ultimate Detective must’ve gotten those cases right. There’s no way she couldn’t have. And that speed, that confidence! She has to have solved those cases correctly!

Those who still kept hope in Erika have their dreams quickly shattered as Patentia skims the case, sees Erika’s neatly written culprit, and shoots her in the arm. Erika hisses in pain, and Patentia stamps the case as “UNSOLVED” and moves on.

Case after case, file after file, and Erika is slowly but surely getting riddled with bullets. Patentia doesn’t even bother to shoot properly, more often than not missing Erika entirely and having to reload often. He looks entirely bored, stamping case after case as “UNSOLVED,” and Erika’s face is growing more and more pained as time goes on, and as each and every one of the cases she “solved” is getting a horrible grade.

Finally, FINALLY, when Erika is barely able to stand, Patentia quickly reloads his revolver and checks the case culprit. A smile begins to dawn on his face. Congratulations, Erika Furudo. You solved this case correctly. Patentia moves to grab a green “SOLVED” stamp, and as he stamps it on the case, Erika cheers in tired victory. She’s close to collapsing, and ready to rest, when suddenly-

BANG!

Patentia has blown a clean hole through Erika’s head. She was shot at point blank range, and he was perfectly accurate, unlike his previous attempts at shooting her.

Your reward is death.

Suddenly, there’s no time to think before Ira turns his smiling gaze upon Lateria, and you know the inevitable is going to happen.

Spoiler: The Dance of the Dead - The Execution of the Ultimate Partygoer

Lateria is totally pumped for this! She is probably about to die, but she’s also probably going to die with passion and style and also while drinking a ton of booze, so she considers this just maybe worth it. Oh yeah, she is not sober enough for this. Patentia turns to Lateria and smirks. Are you ready to fucking party?! She whoops in excitement, and the floor falls out from underneath her.

Suddenly, Lateria is broadcast on the monitor while everyone is still in shock from Erika’s sudden death by revolver. She’s shown at a party with a bunch of demons, who are all chatting, having fun, and flirting. Oh, and don’t forget the booze. And the drugs. Parties are fucking wild. Naturally, Lateria, very experienced in partygoing action, smashes a bottle of booze on the ground and asks if everyone is ready to have some fun.

Nobody responds, or even pays attention. The music keeps blasting ridiculously loud, the demons keep talking to each other, and Lateria is left without anyone to talk to her. She grumbles, but then grabs another bottle of alcohol and smashes it against someone’s head. Lateria knows how to start conflict, even if she’s in the center of it. That’s how parties go, y’know?

The demon looks at her with mild annoyance before turning back. Lateria soon tries everything: getting high, drinking tons, causing a ruckus, even knocking someone unconscious- but nobody seems to pay attention to the increasingly worried partygoer. The lights are dancing, the music is loud, and everybody’s raving, but Lateria has no one to talk to and nobody to talk to her.

Eventually, she sighs, and sits down in a corner. It seems like this is one of those parties where everybody ignores the newcomers and just flirts with each other. But as soon as she does that, one of the demons comes over, and asks her why she isn’t partying with an angry tone. Soon, more demons swarm her, asking her repeatedly why isn’t partying. Lateria tries to get up, but they swarm her, descending upon her like a horde of locusts upon a field of crops. Or maybe like a bunch of drunk college students on the last bottle of liquor…?

Either way, the music intensifies, the lights grow more flashy and bright, and the violence escalates in the chaos- demons are bashing Lateria and each other, some unrelated fight has started between two drunkards, and someone is screaming naked at the top of their lungs. But right before someone bashes Lateria’s skull in, everything goes quiet and still.

Lateria blinks her eyes. This must be a dream. There’s no way she has been spared. Suddenly, the party rages on, and people pay attention to Lateria! She begins to smile, grabbing another bottle of alcohol, but before she can reach it-

Her skull is immediately caved in. Lateria is dead.

That really was the lamest party of her life. Too bad it was her last one!

Most are stunned to silence, while others choose to wisely hold their tongues. Micah giggles. Welcome to a new chapter in your lives: our illustrious game of maximum fun! Please make yourselves comfortable. Oh, and probably catch some sleep. You might want to forget that gory sight as soon as possible.

End of Chapter 1

Remaining Survivors: 6

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

PM me for my Discord!
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby dolphina » Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:06 pm

Meanwhile, in a place far, far away…

Hey, what are you doing? H-Hey! No, I don’t want to get head trauma again- Suddenly, the man is knocked out. Rather violently, as well.

The demon sighs. Out like a light. Damn, he was kind of hot, too…

The other demon smacks the former on the head. Shut the fuck up, Luxuria, and stop being a horny bitch. You’ll get your chance in the limelight when we arrange this next thing. The demon smirks. Our boy’s already doing good down there. We just have to wait until we get a chance like that.

The first demon just shrugs. Hey, I don’t care as long as they’re hot. This one was pretty hot. Shame he got knocked out so quickly…

The second demon sighs. You think anything that moves is hot.

The demon scowls. Not true! I’m not attracted to children!

A loud snort is heard. Just because you aren’t a total fucking creep doesn’t mean you’re not a whore. Now come on, we have a unconscious body to transport. Let’s get going.

Intermission has started!
Those who are dead, have left the game, and spectators can post.
Everyone alive can post too, though that seems like a given.
This will likely last 24-48 hours (maybe more, not above four days though) depending on how busy I am.

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

PM me for my Discord!
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby Ezradekezra » Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:14 pm

gg

should i tell you guys how i did it or do you wanna figure it out for yourselves
Ezradekezra
Halloween 2020 Winner
Halloween 2020 Winner

Postby watchme1 » Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:25 pm

up to you.

I'm just gonna guess you snuck out during a3-a6 and yeeted the guy in the art gallery stashing him away then going back

Rip tosfm
watchme1
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner

PreviousNext

Return to Dangan Ronpa