Dangan Ronpa XXVI - End

Subforum for the popular Dangan Ronpa forum games.

Re: Dangan Ronpa XXVI - Trial (This time for what?)

Postby UzayAltay » Wed Jul 14, 2021 3:54 am

24 hours extension is granted.
46-46 Spoiler: Town Games(27-32)

NFM50,NFM51,NFM52,14D,14E, NFM54 ,14H (AF), 14G, NFM 55, NFM 56, 15C, NFM 57, NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B, VFM36, 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38, NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39, EpisodeXVII, 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C,18D,18E,VFM55,VFM57,SFM64, 19C,VFM58,VFM59 ,19D,VFM60,SFM66,SFM67,VFM64,SFM70,VFM69,XX7,XX9, VFM71,VFM72, VFM73, VFM74, 21A,VFM75,VFM76,XX14,VFM77,XX16,VFM78,VFM79

Scum Games (19-14)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53, VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60,CFM19,VFM54, EpisodeXIX, SFM63, 19E, 19F ,VFM62 ,VFM63,XX3,VFM66,XX5,VFM67,XX6,SFM72,XX8,VFM70,XX10,SFM76,SFM80
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner

Postby Chemist1422 » Wed Jul 14, 2021 5:09 am

TheGreatFurudoErika wrote:
AcidicBreeze wrote:/vote extension
On the topic of the murder, for starters does anyone have any way to prove where they were during a3?

I don't think such proof exists. We didn't get to investigate any place outside of the garden, and possibly the tech room if Brooke went there, so it's not like we can confirm our alibis that way. There is also the fact we are four people, so all accounts of what happened outside of the garden might as well be useless if we were alone.

Speaking of which, why would you try to direct our limited resources to investigating something that is not relevant to the crime itself? In what way does knowing you took items from the tech room during the day help clear you or solve this murder?

My alibi is as follows,

[D1] - I was in the ??? room by myself. I investigated it some more, but my investigation was fruitless.
[D2] - I was again by myself, this time in the archive. I found some documents related to Hope's Peak's history, but seeing as sharing the contents would (OOC: clutter up this post), I will refrain from revealing them until this case is solved.
[T] - I got to the tech lab. I was alone.
[A1] - I immediately left that room and walked into the garden. Not a single soul inside except for myself. I do not deny the possibility someone could have been hiding. As I roamed around, I spotted smoke coming from the southern side. A closer look revealed there to be a fire which was immediately followed by the fire announcement.
[A2] - The chem lab was my next destination. I was alone, but did hear the second fire announcement.
[A3] - I investigated the room, but nothing had been touched since the last time it was investigated.
[A4] - I honestly hoped to find another fire in the storage. Sadly, reality is often disappointing: the room was completely normal. I did hear two voices while in there, one was muffled, the other was stronger. The third fire announcement played after. Must be noted I was, yet again, all alone.
[A5] - Seeing as the garden was declared safe, I walked into the room fully expecting to find a corpse. And I did. A masked Brooke stood next to a body lying face down.
[A6] - I had been craving for mysteries the entire night, so I immediately jumped in to investigate. Brooke left at this point. I confirmed the person's death, checked their inventory, and finally saw that their bracelet had been activated. I revealed this earlier, but the knight's forbidden action was to step on anything red. Illumidi walked into the room at the same time I finished, causing the body announcement to play.

The victim was in possession of the following items: two buckets (one empty, one filled with water), a few papers, a badge with diamond image on it, a sword, a bamboo sword, a shield, a war horn, a notebook, a pencil case, a lighter, and a gun with a keyboard(?.
I have no clue what the last item could be, but it must be noted he owned a lighter. I have yet to think through this more, but there is the possibility the victim themselves started the fire.

My body investigation did not reveal much. The victim had two stab wounds on their back, leaving it all bloody, and he also had an injection mark in each arm. The injection marks did not appear to be recent.
His face was one of shock and pain. His shoes only had blood on them. I mentioned this just earlier and it is already known, but the bracelet's forbidden action, which was to step on anything red, had been activated.

I also investigated the garden, but you'll have to wait some more on that. I'm thinking some things still.
Which reminds me. Brooke, what did you mean with this?
Chemist1422 wrote:Well, that lines up with what I found…it seems like the killer wanted to frame Marcella, but got interrupted by that when I found the body. I can give my full alibi shortly.

This was in response to Marcella's alibi. What is it that you found? Where did you investigate?

I meant that I found the body at that time...

(ooc: y'all posted investigation plans literally after i went to sleep, i investigated the garden and dont really have anything to add other than that there was a fire there. i know, how shocking.)
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?
(still here for danganronpa i guess)

stop sending reports to me i'm not a tos game moderator
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby Chemist1422 » Wed Jul 14, 2021 6:19 am

Oh, one thing I forgot, I did hear an explosion during A4...
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?

Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby AcidicBreeze » Wed Jul 14, 2021 6:35 am

Correct me if im wrong on anything but i've compiled a list of actions the killer would have to achieve
Set fire to the garden in A1.
Be at the garden at least in the middle of A2 to knock me in
Be present near the garden at A3 to kill knight
Get inside the garden before A6 to pour blood on me and drag me away from the door.
Arrive back at the body by A6 at the latest, possibly earlier
Precure a knife dipped in gold paint
They would need to have a way to light a fire
They would need to have a large source of blood from somewhere

The fastest they can accomplish actions would be
Kill in a3, then get into the garden, drag me around and pour blood / place the knife on me
Earliest they could be back at the body is by mid A4.
This way would require prep before hand i.e. acquiring a knife and dipping it in gold paint. having a source of blood etc
This is the only way brooke could realistically commit the murder.

If the killer arrived back in A5 they could have
Started the fire and headed to storage to prepare the knife / opposite way around OR acquired the blood
Arrived or waited at the garden in a2 to push me in
Murdered in a3 before heading to bio / haunted to grab blood then headed over to the garden. / OR acquired the knife dipped in gold
spent a4 tampering with me before arriving back in the middle of a5

A6 is just free space entirely could easily prepare everything needed in the time but would have been cutting it close.

Reasons for deductions:
Large splash of blood near where the set of footprints start, looks like it was dropped from something perhaps a bucket? Some of the blood also being drips rather then smears, absurd quantity of blood on me, and around but not underneath me.
Bloody knife covered in a thin gold paintlike substance feels kind of obvious for a murder weapon, heard there was paint earlier in storage so its pretty obviously been dipped in that.
the sets of Footprints starting close to the northmost wall with the blood splatters would indicate some sort of way in/out

With all that i might be able to clear brooke fully.
I was with brooke in the haunted room for D1 and for D2 I was in the tech room, unless she acquired the mask somewhere else in D2 it wouldn't be possible for her to have acquired one somewhere in A1-A3 and still rush through to start a fire, push me, murder, mess with the garden and arrive back to be checking the body by the time Erika shows up.

Im unsure between Erika and Illumidi
Erika was at all the areas the killer would need to be to acquire the resources they need for this but i don't want to rush this situation. Illumidi spending most of the night on one task, and happening to find out at the last minute by checking the sensors seems quite a large coincidence.
AcidicBreeze Gen 2 Edition
Spoiler: Danganronpa XXVI: Marcella Usoro - Ultimate Medic
AcidicBreeze
[Forum Mafia XX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XX] Winner

Postby Chemist1422 » Wed Jul 14, 2021 7:46 am

Marcella, can you talk more about what knocked you out?
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?

Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby AcidicBreeze » Wed Jul 14, 2021 8:18 am

I arrived at the garden during A2 and saw a fire in the south garden, i was hit in the back by someone however by the time i had gotten to turning around they had exited through the door. Door closed before i could reach and i was knocked out by some sort of gas. Descriptive wise there isn't anything i could say to help identify who it could have been.
AcidicBreeze
[Forum Mafia XX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XX] Winner

Postby TheGreatFurudoErika » Wed Jul 14, 2021 8:27 am

(There is a spreadsheet some ghost is secretly maintaining from death's realm).

Marcella's assumptions wrote:Set fire to the garden in A1.
They would need to have a way to light a fire

Be at the garden at least in the middle of A2 to knock me in
Get inside the garden before A6 to pour blood on me and drag me away from the door.
They would need to have a large source of blood from somewhere

Arrive back at the body by A6 at the latest, possibly earlier
Precure a knife dipped in gold paint

Be present near the garden at A3 to kill knight

I re-organized your list so I can properly explain my points.

As I mentioned earlier, the killer wasn't necessarily the one to start the fire. It is possible the victim themselves did so for whatever reason, since they do have a lighter in their possession. Which reminds me you too mentioned to have acquired one a trial ago, but that's just food for thought.

We can't fully trust your account, remember from our perspective it's possible you are the killer.
The blood could have easily come from the victim's wounds seeing the absurd amount of blood they leave off, so the killer had no need to get it from anywhere outside the crime scene. Remember the disturbance in the dirt where all the blood was? It's possible that was our victim.
Let's also not forget that, assuming you are innocent, the killer somehow moved in a room with knockout gas. Brooke is the only person to have entered the garden while the system was still activated A4 and remained conscious. I also thought the doors were locked, but she managed to access the garden anyway. So that's strange.

I'm not sure what you mean with the killer having to get to the body by A6.
That aside, the knife has certain characteristics I recognize from (ooc: an actual danganronpa game), so I wouldn't be surprised if it was taken from the art room. But even if it wasn't taken from there, all of us had plenty of time to have gotten it in any of the previous nights. Everyone had access to the kitchen, everyone had access to the storage. Or god knows if there is paint anywhere else.

I only 100% agree that the killer had to be in the garden A3.

As for the theory you proposed, do know Brooke claims to have been in the garden A4.

AcidicBreeze wrote:Can i ask why you went to the places you did? I.e. why head to the garden in A1 or what reason did you have to visit the labs / storage

I had no reason to go anywhere except the archive, I was merely roaming around. I went to the archive to find documents.
TheGreatFurudoErika

Postby TheGreatFurudoErika » Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:31 am

So Brooke, what kind of mask did you take from the tech room?
(I thought it was a theatrical mask when it was first mentioned, but if it belongs to the tech room then it must be something else).
TheGreatFurudoErika

Postby Chemist1422 » Wed Jul 14, 2021 11:20 am

TheGreatFurudoErika wrote:So Brooke, what kind of mask did you take from the tech room?
(I thought it was a theatrical mask when it was first mentioned, but if it belongs to the tech room then it must be something else).

(at this point i have no clue i think it can shapeshift or something? i wanted to make it look like my character's old mask for rp purposes but uzay misunderstood my action so i just rolled with it)

I wasn't inside the garden A4, I was outside of it on the left side. I didn't enter the garden until A6.
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?

Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby TheGreatFurudoErika » Wed Jul 14, 2021 1:46 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:I wasn't inside the garden A4, I was outside of it on the left side. I didn't enter the garden until A6.

(I just got clarification on where the body actually was. I thought it was in the garden.)

Right.

Assuming the killer didn't somehow bypass the locked garden doors and the knockout gas, now I understand what Marcella meant with them needing A5-A6 to act in the garden. It doesn't look possible to frame her otherwise.

So now, I ask, am I wrong in assuming I am cleared of having framed her? Since my last two actions are accounted for.
TheGreatFurudoErika

Postby UzayAltay » Wed Jul 14, 2021 2:27 pm

Monitor wrote:
Voting-Options

Marcella Usoro - Ultimate Medic - 1 vote
Illumidi Nati - Ultimate Conspiracy Theorist - 1 vote
Ghost- Ultimate Invisible Person - 1 vote (-no-voice-)
Erika Furudo - Ultimate Investigator - 0 vote
Brooke Melodia - Ultimate Gardener - 0 vote
The Pink Knight- Ultimate Knight - 0 vote (suicide)
Nani - Ultimate Cat - 0 vote (meow)
Monokuma - Ultimate Monokuma - 0 vote (Puhuhuhuhu)

There are exactly 17 hours, 22 minutes and 54 seconds until end of trial.

NFM50,NFM51,NFM52,14D,14E, NFM54 ,14H (AF), 14G, NFM 55, NFM 56, 15C, NFM 57, NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B, VFM36, 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38, NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39, EpisodeXVII, 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C,18D,18E,VFM55,VFM57,SFM64, 19C,VFM58,VFM59 ,19D,VFM60,SFM66,SFM67,VFM64,SFM70,VFM69,XX7,XX9, VFM71,VFM72, VFM73, VFM74, 21A,VFM75,VFM76,XX14,VFM77,XX16,VFM78,VFM79

Scum Games (19-14)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53, VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60,CFM19,VFM54, EpisodeXIX, SFM63, 19E, 19F ,VFM62 ,VFM63,XX3,VFM66,XX5,VFM67,XX6,SFM72,XX8,VFM70,XX10,SFM76,SFM80
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner

Postby Chemist1422 » Wed Jul 14, 2021 5:43 pm

And the timing of the fire announcement confirms when it was started, even if it doesn’t confirm who started it…
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?

Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby AcidicBreeze » Wed Jul 14, 2021 8:27 pm

The garden was open during a5? Did no one just find me before or something. I assumed it was closed till you all found me that does change a few things. So the killer could have simply entered the room in A5? and modified the crime scene then?
AcidicBreeze
[Forum Mafia XX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XX] Winner

Postby TheGreatFurudoErika » Wed Jul 14, 2021 8:54 pm

AcidicBreeze wrote:The garden was open during a5? Did no one just find me before or something. I assumed it was closed till you all found me that does change a few things. So the killer could have simply entered the room in A5? and modified the crime scene then?

That would be correct. I believe the garden was unlocked when it was announced the fire had been extinguished at the end of A4.
TheGreatFurudoErika

Postby Chemist1422 » Wed Jul 14, 2021 9:10 pm

The killer would've had to enter through the right side of the garden and then exit through that same side before I saw them, though.
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?

Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby TheGreatFurudoErika » Wed Jul 14, 2021 9:34 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:The killer would've had to enter through the right side of the garden and then exit through that same side before I saw them, though.

You only entered the garden A6, right? Tampering would be possible if the killer did the following:

(A5 a - Leave the room they are in.
A5 b - Enter the garden.
A5 c - Tamper with the scene.
A5 d - Tamper with the scene.
A6 a - Leave the garden.)

You would have entered at the same time they left or a (sub-action) later, I doubt you would have seen them.
TheGreatFurudoErika

Postby AcidicBreeze » Wed Jul 14, 2021 9:57 pm

TheGreatFurudoErika wrote:
The blood could have easily come from the victim's wounds seeing the absurd amount of blood they leave off, so the killer had no need to get it from anywhere outside the crime scene. Remember the disturbance in the dirt where all the blood was? It's possible that was our victim.

If it would help, was there any indication at all with the body that it was dragged or moved to the space. i.e. a blood trail or indications on there clothing / person?
AcidicBreeze
[Forum Mafia XX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XX] Winner

Postby TheGreatFurudoErika » Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:07 pm

If there was, I did not see it. I can't deny nor confirm he was dragged.
Illumidi mentioned he found blood somewhere in the hallway. That could help know the answer to that question.

As for one of my own, what did you take from the tech room?
TheGreatFurudoErika

Postby cob709 » Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:36 pm

TheGreatFurudoErika wrote:If there was, I did not see it. I can't deny nor confirm he was dragged.
Illumidi mentioned he found blood somewhere in the hallway. That could help know the answer to that question.

There were no drag marks in the hallway. There were only a few drops of blood on the walls, but nothing else.
I SEE ALL
cob709
Mayor
Mayor

Postby cob709 » Wed Jul 14, 2021 11:05 pm

I suspect Brooke. They have significantly omitted large portions of their alibi.
/vote Brooke

UzayAltay wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:(im also busy so y'all are also getting OOC)

D1: went to horror room, marcella was there
D2: went to third floor classroom to look through cabinets, nothing interesting there
Twilight: went to room
N1: went to the technology room, heard fire announcement was alone
N2: took a mask from the tech room, heard fire announcement part 2, went to art room, was alone
N3: went to A/V room, was alone
N4: went to garden, found a dead body in front of it on the west side, heard extinguishing announcement, heard voices
N5: checked the body's bracelet to find out who it was, found that their wound was on the back, saw erika staring at me
N6: went into the garden, saw someone unconscious but didn't know who, body discovery announcement happened

as for why i am clear or nearly clear from being the killer

/reveal forbidden action

Brooke turned to the others, and clicked the button at her bracelet to show her forbidden action to other three.

Forbidden Action Revealed: Touching any alive plant

On the previous night, half of the garden had already been burnt.
You killed The Pink Knight in the garden intentionally so that you could use this as a defense.
I SEE ALL
cob709
Mayor
Mayor

Postby AcidicBreeze » Wed Jul 14, 2021 11:11 pm

TheGreatFurudoErika wrote:If there was, I did not see it. I can't deny nor confirm he was dragged.

Considering no one checked the tech lab I could simply lie to you and say i got something like a hacking device and night vision goggles or something. Instead i'll tell you this. I am not revealing the items where the bear can hear.
AcidicBreeze
[Forum Mafia XX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XX] Winner

Postby UzayAltay » Thu Jul 15, 2021 2:40 am

Monitor wrote:
Voting-Options

Marcella Usoro - Ultimate Medic - 1 vote
Illumidi Nati - Ultimate Conspiracy Theorist - 1 vote
Brooke Melodia - Ultimate Gardener - 1 vote
Ghost- Ultimate Invisible Person - 1 vote (-no-voice-)
Erika Furudo - Ultimate Investigator - 0 vote
The Pink Knight- Ultimate Knight - 0 vote (suicide)
Nani - Ultimate Cat - 0 vote (meow)
Monokuma - Ultimate Monokuma - 0 vote (Puhuhuhuhu)

There are exactly 5 hours, 20 minutes and 35 seconds until end of trial.

Scum Games (19-14)

UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner

Postby cob709 » Thu Jul 15, 2021 2:48 am

UzayAltay wrote:There are exactly 5 hours, .. minutes and .. seconds until end of trial.

use the [TIME] tag
Spoiler: Image
I SEE ALL
cob709
Mayor
Mayor

Postby AcidicBreeze » Thu Jul 15, 2021 2:55 am

Illumidi can i ask your input on the situation?
AcidicBreeze
[Forum Mafia XX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XX] Winner

Postby AcidicBreeze » Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:06 am

AcidicBreeze wrote:Illumidi can i ask your input on the situation?

(my brain literally fried sorry i had read what you said above)
AcidicBreeze
[Forum Mafia XX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XX] Winner

PreviousNext

Return to Dangan Ronpa