Dangan Ronpa XXVI - End

Subforum for the popular Dangan Ronpa forum games.

Re: Dangan Ronpa XXVI - Trial 1

Postby UzayAltay » Thu May 13, 2021 10:14 am

Question time is up.
46-46 Spoiler: Town Games(27-32)

NFM50,NFM51,NFM52,14D,14E, NFM54 ,14H (AF), 14G, NFM 55, NFM 56, 15C, NFM 57, NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B, VFM36, 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38, NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39, EpisodeXVII, 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C,18D,18E,VFM55,VFM57,SFM64, 19C,VFM58,VFM59 ,19D,VFM60,SFM66,SFM67,VFM64,SFM70,VFM69,XX7,XX9, VFM71,VFM72, VFM73, VFM74, 21A,VFM75,VFM76,XX14,VFM77,XX16,VFM78,VFM79

Scum Games (19-14)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53, VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60,CFM19,VFM54, EpisodeXIX, SFM63, 19E, 19F ,VFM62 ,VFM63,XX3,VFM66,XX5,VFM67,XX6,SFM72,XX8,VFM70,XX10,SFM76,SFM80
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner

Postby JacksonVirgo » Thu May 13, 2021 10:20 am

UzayAltay wrote:Question time is up.

What's this mean sorry
Pronouns - They/Them

On-site FM Record: 11-0-11
Spoiler: Latest Town Game: VFM75 - Citizen - Win
Latest Scum Game: SFM79 - Coroner - Win
Latest Neutral Game: SFM72 - Failed Assassin - Win
Last updated 02.12.20 AEST
JacksonVirgo
Sheriff
Sheriff

Postby UzayAltay » Thu May 13, 2021 10:22 am

JacksonVirgo wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:Question time is up.

What's this mean sorry

During the first 24 hours of a trial, if you indepthed a room you may ask as many questions as you want regarding the room.
After 24 hours, you can ask no more questions.
46-46 Spoiler: Town Games(27-32)

NFM50,NFM51,NFM52,14D,14E, NFM54 ,14H (AF), 14G, NFM 55, NFM 56, 15C, NFM 57, NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B, VFM36, 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38, NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39, EpisodeXVII, 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C,18D,18E,VFM55,VFM57,SFM64, 19C,VFM58,VFM59 ,19D,VFM60,SFM66,SFM67,VFM64,SFM70,VFM69,XX7,XX9, VFM71,VFM72, VFM73, VFM74, 21A,VFM75,VFM76,XX14,VFM77,XX16,VFM78,VFM79

Scum Games (19-14)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53, VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60,CFM19,VFM54, EpisodeXIX, SFM63, 19E, 19F ,VFM62 ,VFM63,XX3,VFM66,XX5,VFM67,XX6,SFM72,XX8,VFM70,XX10,SFM76,SFM80
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner

Postby LetitiaWilson » Thu May 13, 2021 10:31 am

"Here's the thing: The laptop being destroyed is what caused Jordan's death as it broke his forbidden action. Now, the laptop shows no signs of damage except for water damage, which pretty much confirms that is how it was destroyed. I very much doubt Jordan would be dumb enough to drop the damn thing in the pool, but hey, it's a possibility. But fact is, there's only two places the water could've come from: The kitchen or the pool. Problem with that is, unless I'm getting it wrong, there was someone in the kitchen at more-or-less all times, so very unlikely that it was destroyed there, which means being submerged in the pool is what destroyed it.

Thing is, the pool constantly had more than one person in it...except for actions 5 and 6. Now, in action 5, Pink was there alone and caused the bullshit with the horns and shit, making their alibi more plausible. After that, the only other person to go in there alone is Jan. Neither Pink nor Jan claim to have seen Jordan in there, alive or dead, but we can surmise that he was most likely dead by that point, unless a trap was involved, which is doubtful.

There's also the question of why were the south doors blocked and an attempt made to block the north doors. There was no indication from any of those who went in there that the doors were blocked, and it makes no sense for the murderer to use their extra actions to do it.

Right now, I have three main theories, each with their own pros and cons;

1) Someone pushed Jordan into the pool, destroying his laptop and killing him then and there. It would've been a quick, effortless kill only really needing one action that then left the killer with two actions free to do clean up. Problem here is that it could've only been done in Action 6 as, done any earlier, someone would've seen the body.

2) Someone stole his laptop and took it to the pool to destroy it. Again, a quick and simple kill which also would've removed the possibility of seeing the body in the pool. Problem here is that, again, it could've only happened Action 6 because surely someone would've seen the laptop in the pool, though we can't completely rule out action 5 as well. There's also a major risk of the body being found if he had dropped dead in a busy area AND a risk in stealing the laptop itself because it would either be on Jordan's person...or in his room.

3) Suicide. Makes a twisted kind of sense in that it's freedom from the game and fucks with us. But why would he do that? There's no benefit to it. Hell, I'm the most chaotic bastard here and even I'M not that fucked up in the head to pull something like that. Not only that, but a suicide would've meant that Jordan had to take someone with him because, as per Monokuma's rules, suicide doesn't fulfill the blackened's duties and they MUST kill someone else, too.

So when we rule out suicide, that only leaves two potential suspects: Pink and Jan.

Pink has quite a bit of evidence backing up their alibi, namely we all heard the bangs and Jan admitted to the poolroom being completely drenched, so I'm more inclined to believe they are innocent, and I'm fairly certain Jan would've seen the laptop in the pool. However, it is also possible that all of that was a cover-up and Jan simply didn't see the laptop in the pool or a hidden body, but there's no indication the body was hidden in the pool room.

Jan, on the other hand, has several things against them: They were the last person in the pool, they claim there was no body or evidence of a murder there, they were alone for both actions 5 and 6. However, if they were the murderer, it wouldn't exactly have been the smartest move to admit to all this.

Anyone else want to add anything?"

Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Postby Emily372 » Thu May 13, 2021 10:32 am

dolphina wrote:“Oh, by the way, Emily? I know gold might be incredibly valuable, but it is rather flimsy... I don’t think your gold knife would make a good self-defense weapon...”

Nor am I allowed to touch the knife.
dolphina wrote:“Oh... by the way, Monokuma gave me this list of things that got taken from the storage for some reason.”
“1 flashlight, 1 lighter, 1 pocket including crazy board/pins, multiple papers, multiple pencilcases, multiple buckets, 1 oxygen tube, multiple keys, multiple notebooks, 1 tinfoil wrapping, a small vial of chemicals, 1 hammer, multiple books, 1 rope, 1 pocket of balloons, and multiple pockets of glitter. The small bottle of chemicals could align with what Faustun said. They did say the glass shards looked like they came from a chem lab.

I took the keys. Nothing else.
Serial Killer has killed the TT Jailor... and now the Town has congratulated that serial killer for no reason.
That TT Jailor has a will covered in blood, making it unreadable...
Since there is no medium, the town lost to the SK.
Emily372
Witch
Witch

Postby Chemist1422 » Thu May 13, 2021 10:38 am

Wait...Jordan would have had to have been in the pool, right? Or else the killer wouldn't be able to take his laptop and destroy it, then know where the body was to move it to the pool, since Jordan could have moved in that timespan?
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?
(still here for danganronpa i guess)

stop sending reports to me i'm not a tos game moderator
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby dolphina » Thu May 13, 2021 11:47 am

“Jordan had just left the pool, though...” Caleb would have been chewing on a pen if he had a pen. “It doesn’t make sense for him to immediately come back... maybe he forgot his laptop in the pool and the killer went in and broke it? They’d have to know where Jordan is...” Caleb sighs. “Regrettably, the culprit that makes the most sense is Jan. Jordan seemed hesitant to leave the pool for some reason... maybe after he left the pool, he came right back in... and that’s when Jan struck?”
Hi. I'm Caleb, and you're watching Disney Channel.

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

He/they pronouns. Trans rights! I have fifteen names and infinite anxiety. I am the transgender masculine.

PM me for my Discord!
I’m a self proclaimed anarchist, and a god of chaos (apparently).
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby CheezePie » Thu May 13, 2021 12:13 pm

jordan was already at the pool for three actions, then he left
(was he seriously swimming for 3 whole actions lmao?)
during A4, karane and marcella came to the pool
during A5, pink was there doing explody stuff
that leaves A6
so you're telling me jordan went back to the pool again and i pushed him
...well i don't have any evidence against this, i didn't do anything crazy at the pool, just talked to a feline

but i am still not a murderer

there is the possibility of jordan being in the same room as pink during A5, water being splashed everywhere including the laptop and there we go, then the body is hidden in the showers
but idk
other possibility is taking the laptop while jordan is swimming, breaking it in the showers, then having fun trying to figure out where jordan went to move his body????
other other possibility is water being moved with, say, a bucket and the laptop being destroyed elsewhere

still waiting on a few alibis
and not really in the mood to solve rn
CheezePie
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby Ezradekezra » Thu May 13, 2021 12:19 pm

What if the killer stole Jordan's laptop while in some other room, dashed over to the pool and broke it, and then moved the body to the pool during the bonus actions?
Ezradekezra
Halloween 2020 Winner
Halloween 2020 Winner

Postby LetitiaWilson » Thu May 13, 2021 12:36 pm

CheezePie wrote:there is the possibility of jordan being in the same room as pink during A5, water being splashed everywhere including the laptop and there we go, then the body is hidden in the showers
but idk
other possibility is taking the laptop while jordan is swimming, breaking it in the showers, then having fun trying to figure out where jordan went to move his body????
other other possibility is water being moved with, say, a bucket and the laptop being destroyed elsewhere

"Were any of the doors to the showers closed when you were there? And I checked the showers, none of them had water on the floor nor any sign of a body being stored there. Only things out of place there were the lack of towels, one soap missing and cat fur in one of the cabinets,"

Ezradekezra wrote:What if the killer stole Jordan's laptop while in some other room, dashed over to the pool and broke it, and then moved the body to the pool during the bonus actions?

"Covered that. It's a possibility but as I said, extremely risky because Jordan could drop dead around other people or be found before the night ended. And again, only time that could've happened would be actions 5 and 6. Did YOU see a laptop in the pool when you were doing your shit? And if you say you didn't, how can we trust you? Same goes with Jan,"
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Postby AcidicBreeze » Thu May 13, 2021 4:22 pm

Ezradekezra wrote:What if the killer stole Jordan's laptop while in some other room, dashed over to the pool and broke it, and then moved the body to the pool during the bonus actions?

I was considering that. We don't know where jordan was between A4-A6 right? Would he have made chase giving the killer an easier time to hide the body in the pool? But that doesn't really work anyway since people were in the pool in a5 and a6 unless it was one of them?

The killer could have also waited for Jordan to come searching for there laptop at the pool before throwing it in as well, which doesn't narrow down if it was A5 or A6, if say the body was hidden between the mattresses.
AcidicBreeze Gen 2 Edition
Spoiler: Danganronpa XXVI: Marcella Usoro - Ultimate Medic
AcidicBreeze
[Forum Mafia XX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XX] Winner

Postby cob709 » Thu May 13, 2021 5:23 pm

cob709 wrote:My investigation shows that the north hallway is empty, but there are water-prints around the pool area. The gym, teacher's room, nurse's office, 1st floor class, computer room, and pool doors are all open, with the exception of one pool door.

Further investigation reveals that the south pool door is the closed door. All of the doors are hinge-type doors that do not have windows, nor having any markings on them. Additionally, there are 6 sets of wet footprints that lead away from the West door of the pool. Two sets of footprints go west, while the other four sets of footprints go south. The footprints leading west were cut off before entering a room, though I have forgotten which rooms they passed.
I SEE ALL
cob709
Mayor
Mayor

Postby Ezradekezra » Thu May 13, 2021 5:25 pm

I'd probably be one of the sets that goes south from the pool, since I went to the cafeteria afterward
Ezradekezra
Halloween 2020 Winner
Halloween 2020 Winner

Postby ejjinami » Thu May 13, 2021 5:38 pm

(I don’t think I’ll be able to give the game the attention it needs. I requested replacement
I’ll just give you the results of my investigation and my night actions so that my absence doesn’t hinder you from solving
If needed, I can keep posting from time to time till a replacement is found... but yeah... that’s probably it for me
glgl!)

Kitchen Investigation:
Missing items:
- a pocket of coffee
-1 loaf of bread
-1 fish
-mustard
-Multiple knives (I wasn’t able to determine how many)
-cheese (it’s totally not me who took it)
-a few tomatoes
-some flour
-some ketchup

-vinegar

-a bottle of wine
(not sure if those results are complete. There is a chance that I only compared them to what I found when I was looking through the kitchen A1)

I also found a golden knife.

No bloodstains in the room.

I tried looking for water stains and checking them for the smell of ozone or chlorine but only found it near a dripping sink (obviously, it didn’t smell like the pool) (funnily, I didn’t find any after-effects of Marcella’s and Faustun’s fight but I don’t think it matters)

My alibi:
A1- with Jan in the kitchen. I looked through the room but wasn’t able to determine what has been taken from there
I took a fish and gave it to Nami. Faustun was there, filling a bucket with flour for whatever reason so I took a piece of cheese, placed it on his neck and threatened him that if he damages this piece of cheese, I’ll use it to murder his ass.
Then I let him go. He was scared senseless

Jan was playing around in the trash bin, muttering something about cheese and torture..... What a good fellow

A2- Faustun threw a balloon at me, covering my face in ketchup but I ignored him. Following Jan was more important.
We went to the cafeteria and he started looking through the cash box(?) and vending machines. I started educating Nami about the importance of catching mice but it seems like she wasn’t too interested.

A3-I stuck my tongue out at Jan’s cat and went to the teacher’s office. No one was there. I used the ketchup on my face to draw a picture of cheese on one of the walls and started looking through the books on the table. One of them had a picture of a hospital drawn on it. (possibly lore related. This could be a mental hospital... I didn’t think about checking it at the time. If any of you are interested in it, this might be a place worth investigating)

A4- I went to the kitchen again. Faustun was already there. I grabbed a bottle of wine and vinegar. At the end of the action Marcella and Karane entered the room.

A5-I poured the vinegar into the wine and took a sip. It was... bad
There was the sound of a horn, Faustun and Marcella ran towards each other while screaming while Karame was happily sharing her memory of seeing the naked bear swim in the pool... (pervert). Marcella and Faustun continued going crazy, I heard a blast and Faustun left.
Karane started looking for something near the sink and Marcella joined him for some reason.
At the end, Caleb, Nikki and Brooke entered the room.

A6- I went to the nurse’s office and took some random stuff. I wasn’t able to determine what has been taken away from the room again... nor share my wonderful winegar mix with anyone
it’s a shame. It’s wonderful wine, a new brand but with a high market value
If anyone is interested, I’m willing to sell it for a large piece of cheese :P

15 : 14,5

Last updated: 18.02.2021
ejjinami
Medium
Medium

Postby AcidicBreeze » Thu May 13, 2021 5:45 pm

cob709 wrote:
cob709 wrote:My investigation shows that the north hallway is empty, but there are water-prints around the pool area. The gym, teacher's room, nurse's office, 1st floor class, computer room, and pool doors are all open, with the exception of one pool door.

Further investigation reveals that the south pool door is the closed door. All of the doors are hinge-type doors that do not have windows, nor having any markings on them. Additionally, there are 6 sets of wet footprints that lead away from the West door of the pool. Two sets of footprints go west, while the other four sets of footprints go south. The footprints leading west were cut off before entering a room, though I have forgotten which rooms they passed.

I'm probably the ones going west since I went to the kitchen after showering off the mustard. Anyone that went to the pool After A5 would leave behind wet footprints right?
AcidicBreeze
[Forum Mafia XX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XX] Winner

Postby cob709 » Thu May 13, 2021 5:58 pm

During the first hour of the day, I went to the storage to build a protective helmet which blocking mind-controlling signals. The material used was a common household product known as tinfoil. I had folded this item into a hat and wore it on my head. While in the storage, I had noticed that Marcella, Faustun, and Nikki had followed me into the storage. Quite suspicious, if I do say so myself. Faustun immediately searched for something in the boxes and seemed quite pleased with themselves when they had placed something in their pockets. As for Narcella and Nikki, they didn't seem to do much.

I ventured to the Gymnasium to interrogate Monokuma as a response to the announcement.

Afterwards, I returned to the storage. This time, however, it was The Pink Knight, Jordan, and Brooke that were with me. The Pink Knight searched through the boxes, while Jordan and Brooke did nothing. I myself decided to grab some writing utensils such as a notebook and a pencil case. The Pink Knight had noticed my discoveries, and took some of the loot for themselves!

Regardless, I exited the storage after hearing Monokuma's announcement and went to dine.

When my meal had been consumed, I decided to walk towards my designated room. However, I had realized that I did not feel sleepy. As such, I remained in the private room hallways. I had expected there to be artificial lighting. However, the hallway was completely devoid of light.

As such, I went to the storage and obtained a flashlight and lighter. When I first entered, Nikki was already there. Marcella came shortly after me.

I decided that my time would be better spent in other locations, so I determined to workout in the gym. Flashlight in hand, I walked the north hallway. Though, once I reached the doors of the gym, I had decided to go for a swim instead. As such, I turned around and walked to the pool. Though, I was indecisive, and walked back to the gym. The second hour of the night had been spent doing this repeatedly. During this time, I had not seen anybody.

As I continued to mindlessly wander the north hallway for another hour, several people had passed by, but they could not be identified.

Realizing that my mind must have been under external influence, I rushed back to the storage to gather some information organizing equipment such as a board, papers, and some pins. When I had first arrived at the room, Caleb and Jupiter were already there. Myself and Caleb searched through the boxes, while Jupiter was reading a book. Probably Monokuma's propaganda. Brooke later came and searched the boxes also.

The following hour, I had heard the sound of a horn which echoed for some time. Though, the origin of the sound could not be identified. By random chance, my eyes had laid upon quite a wonderful book, which exposed the lies of the States. Written by myself, of course. When I glanced over the Juniper, they had been reading a different book.

For the last hour of the night, I decided to remove all government propaganda from the storage to ensure that nobody is mislead again. These books included history and social study textbooks. During this time, Nikki had entered the room. Finally feeling tired, my body forced itself to return to my room. Imagine my surprise when a bucket of unknown substance was poured onto me! Except not, for I had lacked the energy to care. As I went to sleep, the sounds of the Monokuma Theater played.

TLDR
Spoiler: Day Action 1: Went to the storage, made a tinfoil hat, and saw Marcella, Faustun, and Nikki there with me.
Day Action 2: Went to the storage, grabbed writing utensils, and saw The Pink Knight, Jordan, and Brooke
Twilight Action: Went to the private room hallway(south hallway)
Night Action 1: Went to the storage, grabbed a flashlight and lighter. Saw Nikki already there, and Marcella came in after.
Night Action 2: Patrolled the north hallway with a flashlight, saw nobody
Night Action 3: Patrolled the north hallway with a flashlight, several unknown people passed
Night Action 4: Went to the storage, grabbed a board, pins, and papers. Caleb and Jupiter were already there. Jupiter was reading a book. Caleb was searching the the boxes. Brooke came in after and also search through the boxes.
Night Action 5: Stayed in the storage, heard the sound of a horn. Jupiter was reading a different book. I grabbed a book to read.
Night Action 6: Stayed in the storage, took all the science and social study textbooks. Nikki entered. Returned to my private room. Got a bucket of stuff dumped on my head. Went to sleep.
I SEE ALL
cob709
Mayor
Mayor

Postby Chemist1422 » Thu May 13, 2021 6:50 pm

(why do you two have the exact same color)
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?

Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby cob709 » Thu May 13, 2021 6:57 pm

(how dare they)
I SEE ALL
cob709
Mayor
Mayor

Postby dolphina » Thu May 13, 2021 7:01 pm

Ezradekezra wrote:I'd probably be one of the sets that goes south from the pool, since I went to the cafeteria afterward

“I’d also be one of those sets going south, since I went to the Storage Room. Perhaps the victim in question went to the computer room? They are a programmer, after all.”
Hi. I'm Caleb, and you're watching Disney Channel.

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

He/they pronouns. Trans rights! I have fifteen names and infinite anxiety. I am the transgender masculine.

PM me for my Discord!
I’m a self proclaimed anarchist, and a god of chaos (apparently).
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby watchme1 » Thu May 13, 2021 9:47 pm

Nadi looks very accounted for.
FM Record - 26 Wins - 33 Losses - 7 Broke/Draw

Rip tosfm
watchme1
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner

Postby Ezradekezra » Thu May 13, 2021 10:53 pm

Looking at everyone's alibis, I've got this:

Pink
Jan
Marcella
Caleb
Brie
Illumidi
Connie
Juniper
Karane
Nikki
Brooke

My guess is that sometime during A5 (maybe A4 or sometime beforehand but A5 is the most likely imo), Jan stole Jordan's laptop. Then, during A6, they dashed over to the pool and broke the laptop. During the bonus actions, they moved Jordan's body to the pool as well, to make it look like he died there. While there was the risk of someone discovering the body during A6, it would probably be worth it in order to obfuscate the details of the crime.

I'm guessing that the scene of the theft would be the computer room. Jordan had a connection cable, which most likely would've come from either the computer room or the storage room. Since the investigation of the storage room revealed no missing cables, it's clear that this cable most likely came from the computer room instead. It also makes sense that the ultimate programmer would want to check out the computer room at some point.

This explains some of the footprints in the hallway, the connection cable that Jordan had, what the killer did with their bonus actions, and why the laptop was some distance away from Jordan instead of on his person.

Just in case we need it later,
/vote extension
Ezradekezra
Halloween 2020 Winner
Halloween 2020 Winner

Postby cob709 » Thu May 13, 2021 11:06 pm

VOTING IS A GOVERNMENT TACTIC TO TRICK US INTO BELIEVING WE HAVE A CHOICE IN DECISION MAKING

/vote extension
I SEE ALL
cob709
Mayor
Mayor

Postby Chemist1422 » Thu May 13, 2021 11:19 pm

Ezradekezra wrote:Looking at everyone's alibis, I've got this:

Pink
Jan
Marcella
Caleb
Brie
Illumidi
Connie
Juniper
Karane
Nikki
Brooke

My guess is that sometime during A5 (maybe A4 or sometime beforehand but A5 is the most likely imo), Jan stole Jordan's laptop. Then, during A6, they dashed over to the pool and broke the laptop. During the bonus actions, they moved Jordan's body to the pool as well, to make it look like he died there. While there was the risk of someone discovering the body during A6, it would probably be worth it in order to obfuscate the details of the crime.

I'm guessing that the scene of the theft would be the computer room. Jordan had a connection cable, which most likely would've come from either the computer room or the storage room. Since the investigation of the storage room revealed no missing cables, it's clear that this cable most likely came from the computer room instead. It also makes sense that the ultimate programmer would want to check out the computer room at some point.

This explains some of the footprints in the hallway, the connection cable that Jordan had, what the killer did with their bonus actions, and why the laptop was some distance away from Jordan instead of on his person.

Just in case we need it later,
/vote extension

How did Jan know where Jordan's body was, then?

(side note at this point im just gonna use two colors because i keep typing the stupid hexcode wrong and the other one is pretty anyway)
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?

Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby Ezradekezra » Thu May 13, 2021 11:30 pm

It's not like Jordan could've gotten far in that amount of time
Ezradekezra
Halloween 2020 Winner
Halloween 2020 Winner

Postby AcidicBreeze » Thu May 13, 2021 11:51 pm

There is something I would like to ask about though. If the laptop was stolen in another room. I'm surprised Jordan wouldn't have noticed, if they did they would have given chase right? But when I checked there shoes they were free of any notable scuffs or marks which would indicate a chase. Unless they were killed before they had time to notice it was gone I suppose.
AcidicBreeze
[Forum Mafia XX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XX] Winner

PreviousNext

Return to Dangan Ronpa