Dangan Ronpa XXV - The End!

Subforum for the popular Dangan Ronpa forum games.

Re: Dangan Ronpa XXV - Deadly Life 3

Postby Chemist1422 » Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:59 pm

Well, you would have noticed if she entered alongside you, right?

Also, can we stop letting the timer run down with the votes tied?
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?
(still here for danganronpa i guess)

stop sending reports to me i'm not a tos game moderator
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby cob709 » Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:59 pm

Cryonami wrote:
cob709 wrote:
Cryonami wrote:why did you decide to go to the grand feast? You seem to have focused on it during A1-3, forgotten about it in A4 but then suddenly remembered it A5 again
do you have an explanation for that?

There wasn't any climbing equipment in the gift shop. However, I wanted to make sure that my time there was not wasted.

How is going to the grand feast not wasting your time?

As an explorer, managing resources, especially food and water, but also climbing equipment is an essential skill. Losing access to the storage, and the hotel in general was absolutely detrimental. Salvaging various parts of the area was the optimal choice.
Hypothetically, the Gift Shops should have had plenty of wares. However, this theory was proven incorrect when I visited it. Realizing this, the next most reliable place to obtain objects would be the Grand Feast.
I SEE ALL
cob709
Mayor
Mayor

Postby Cryonami » Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:59 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:Well, you would have noticed if she entered alongside you, right?

Also, can we stop letting the timer run down with the votes tied?

I changed my vote.
Better than a double kill.
Cryonami
Jester
Jester

Postby LetitiaWilson » Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:01 pm

Voting options
TV wrote:
Votes

Who killed Alexander?

Voting options -- # of votes

Angelina - 3 votes
Savitr - 1 votes
Noel/Quin - 1 vote
Erika - 1 vote
Nyx - 0 votes
Shoker - 0 votes
Jinx - 0 votes
Alexander (Suicide) - 0 votes

As of the time of this update, there are exactly 0 minutes left for the trial to end.

TRIAL IS NOW OVER! NO MORE POSTING!
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Postby LetitiaWilson » Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:02 pm

(Well, thanks to the PM system on this site being shit, I didn't get a notification for a PM sent just before time ran out until after. Give me a moment to recalculate.)
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Postby LetitiaWilson » Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:04 pm

Voting options
TV wrote:
Votes

Who killed Alexander?

Voting options -- # of votes

Savitr - 3 votes
Angelina - 2 votes
Noel/Quin - 1 vote
Erika - 0 votes
Nyx - 0 votes
Shoker - 0 votes
Jinx - 0 votes
Alexander (Suicide) - 0 votes

As of the time of this update, there are exactly 0 minutes left for the trial to end.

TRIAL IS OVER FOR REAL THIS TIME! NO MORE POSTING!
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Postby LetitiaWilson » Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:19 pm

When the list fails to change from the potential draw that threatened to be the final result, the effect it has on Caleb is abundantly clear, the already irritated host becoming more and more visibly angry, rage-filled glances thrown at the guests who shiver and look away in order to avoid chancing his attention landing on them.

Even when the image flickers, numbers and letters changing and rearranging as the final votes trickle in, he fails to calm down, instead glaring at the guests, visage twisted into an animalistic snarl.

"Are you mocking me? Even after I made it so clear you would be punished, you came so close to another draw! Why?! Do you think that just because I'm a kid, you don't have to take me seriously? Is that it? I have half a mind to - "

"Cally?"

The metallic whine of a gate opening and closing causes everyone to fall silent, even the raging Caleb seems to instantly calm as the two other hosts quickly approach, opting to ignore the guests as they ascend the steps to stand beside him, Caine's expression a mix of alarm and concern while Vesper is throwing daggers at the guests. After a few moments of conversation far too quiet for the guests to hear, Caleb wraps his twin in a tight hug before he and Vesper disappear up the stairs and through the castle doors as they flicker in and out of reality, and through they would question their eyes later, the guests closest to the stairs could've sworn there were tears in the eyes of the silver-eyed brother.

When they are gone, Caine turns his own murderous gaze back to the guests.

"I should kill all of you right now, but that would just upset him more. Well, without further ado, let's find out.

Did you choose RIGHT?

OR

Did you choose WRONG?

Let's

Find

OUT!

Spoiler: The real murderer was...

Savitr!

Spoiler: "The fact that you somehow got this right after all that bullshit is astounding,"

You may post again.
Execution will be posted within the next 24 hours.
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Postby Chemist1422 » Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:44 pm

Well that was needlessly complex!
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?

Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby Alicitzen » Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:49 pm

(@host tell me who was dumb enough to vote the person who had virtually no mathematical odds of being able to do it ie me)
Discord: Alicitzen#1312
Alicitzen
Valentines 2017
Valentines 2017

Postby Alicitzen » Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:49 pm

Alicitzen wrote:(@host tell me who was dumb enough to vote the person who had virtually no mathematical odds of being able to do it ie me)

:BlueThink: :ThinkDrink: :ThinkDrink: :ThinkDrink: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate:
Alicitzen
Valentines 2017
Valentines 2017

Postby LetitiaWilson » Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:59 pm

Alicitzen wrote:
Alicitzen wrote:(@host tell me who was dumb enough to vote the person who had virtually no mathematical odds of being able to do it ie me)

:BlueThink: :ThinkDrink: :ThinkDrink: :ThinkDrink: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate:

"I'm not allowed to disclose that. Rules are rules, as much as I want to see Shoker get kicked in the balls a third time.

Oh. Oops,"
Last edited by LetitiaWilson on Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Postby UzayAltay » Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:00 pm

That was... Close.

Well... About the details I asked in the trial.... I left the plate I ate on one of the tables, and like the bag with Lettie should have lots of sand in it.

(I voted you Alicitzen. My reasons were that Alexander would be likelier to ride the wheel together with you compared to other suspects, and, I thought you may be lying about going unconscious as at earlier nights you didnt despite drinking much as well. Not the best reason, but I guessed as that.)
46-46 Spoiler: Town Games(27-32)

NFM50,NFM51,NFM52,14D,14E, NFM54 ,14H (AF), 14G, NFM 55, NFM 56, 15C, NFM 57, NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B, VFM36, 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38, NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39, EpisodeXVII, 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C,18D,18E,VFM55,VFM57,SFM64, 19C,VFM58,VFM59 ,19D,VFM60,SFM66,SFM67,VFM64,SFM70,VFM69,XX7,XX9, VFM71,VFM72, VFM73, VFM74, 21A,VFM75,VFM76,XX14,VFM77,XX16,VFM78,VFM79

Scum Games (19-14)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53, VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60,CFM19,VFM54, EpisodeXIX, SFM63, 19E, 19F ,VFM62 ,VFM63,XX3,VFM66,XX5,VFM67,XX6,SFM72,XX8,VFM70,XX10,SFM76,SFM80
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner

Postby UzayAltay » Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:03 pm

LetitiaWilson wrote:
Alicitzen wrote:

"I'm not allowed to disclose that. Rules are rules, as much as I want to see Shoker get kicked in the balls a third time.

Oh. Oops,"
Well, that night proved I can go stupid/dumb sometimes, so, I guess everyone's happy?

(Sorry for double post)
46-46 Spoiler: Town Games(27-32)

NFM50,NFM51,NFM52,14D,14E, NFM54 ,14H (AF), 14G, NFM 55, NFM 56, 15C, NFM 57, NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B, VFM36, 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38, NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39, EpisodeXVII, 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C,18D,18E,VFM55,VFM57,SFM64, 19C,VFM58,VFM59 ,19D,VFM60,SFM66,SFM67,VFM64,SFM70,VFM69,XX7,XX9, VFM71,VFM72, VFM73, VFM74, 21A,VFM75,VFM76,XX14,VFM77,XX16,VFM78,VFM79

Scum Games (19-14)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53, VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60,CFM19,VFM54, EpisodeXIX, SFM63, 19E, 19F ,VFM62 ,VFM63,XX3,VFM66,XX5,VFM67,XX6,SFM72,XX8,VFM70,XX10,SFM76,SFM80
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner

Postby LetitiaWilson » Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:04 pm

"Turns out the alcoholic has a high resistance to the effects of alcohol. Who'd have thought it,"
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Postby cob709 » Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:53 pm

Well, congratulations. It is true, I killed Alexander. That was me.
I SEE ALL
cob709
Mayor
Mayor

Postby TheGreatFurudoErika » Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:20 pm

Did he reject your advances or something?
TheGreatFurudoErika

Postby Alicitzen » Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:25 pm

LetitiaWilson wrote:"Turns out the alcoholic has a high resistance to the effects of alcohol. Who'd have thought it,"

:FingerGuns:
Alicitzen
Valentines 2017
Valentines 2017

Postby dolphina » Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:55 pm

“Wow. Lame. I can’t believe you dumb idiots even had a tiny tiny bit of doubt that it was Savitr. His whole alibi was literally unconfirmed, you fucks.”
Hi. I'm Caleb, and you're watching Disney Channel.

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

He/they pronouns. Trans rights! I have fifteen names and infinite anxiety. I am the transgender masculine.

PM me for my Discord!
I’m a self proclaimed anarchist, and a god of chaos (apparently).
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby cob709 » Tue Jan 05, 2021 6:37 pm

TheGreatFurudoErika wrote:Did he reject your advances or something?

I had unfinished business with him. You see, last night, at 6 AM(Night 2, Action 6), Alexander threw STEAMING HOT CHICKEN SOUP AT ME! Then, during the last trial, he DARED to put the blame on me. Whilst I was mindlessly walking around at 4 AM(Auto'd during Action 4), and came across the Ferris Wheel, I found that Alexander was just getting off. It was a miracle, GOD CLEARLY HAD A PATH LAYED OUT FOR ME! It's what they wanted. GOD WANTED ME TO PUNISH ALEXANDER!

BUT I FAILED!

HOW COULD I FAIL?

Nuts...
I SEE ALL
cob709
Mayor
Mayor

Postby dolphina » Tue Jan 05, 2021 6:47 pm

“Easy. God isn’t real.”
Hi. I'm Caleb, and you're watching Disney Channel.

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

He/they pronouns. Trans rights! I have fifteen names and infinite anxiety. I am the transgender masculine.

PM me for my Discord!
I’m a self proclaimed anarchist, and a god of chaos (apparently).
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby Chemist1422 » Tue Jan 05, 2021 7:07 pm

That's...really stupid.
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?

Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby Cryonami » Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:04 am

LetitiaWilson wrote:"The fact that you somehow got this right after all that bullshit is astounding,"

ahh yes. Bullshit.
That’s what I’m best at.

cob709 wrote:Whilst I was mindlessly walking around at 4 AM(Auto'd during Action 4), and came across the Ferris Wheel, I found that Alexander was just getting off. It was a miracle, GOD CLEARLY HAD A PATH LAYED OUT FOR ME! It's what they wanted. GOD WANTED ME TO PUNISH ALEXANDER!

Did you not want to commit murder?
Were you really planning to look for a way to escape despite having to kill? Or was that a lie as well?
Cryonami
Jester
Jester

Postby cob709 » Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:44 am

Cryonami wrote:
cob709 wrote:Whilst I was mindlessly walking around at 4 AM(Auto'd during Action 4), and came across the Ferris Wheel, I found that Alexander was just getting off. It was a miracle, GOD CLEARLY HAD A PATH LAYED OUT FOR ME! It's what they wanted. GOD WANTED ME TO PUNISH ALEXANDER!

Did you not want to commit murder?
Were you really planning to look for a way to escape despite having to kill? Or was that a lie as well?

I did not want to commit murder, nor did I want to escape. However, my hand was forced.(RNG chose me as blackened)
I SEE ALL
cob709
Mayor
Mayor

Postby LetitiaWilson » Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:34 pm

(Execution will come tomorrow, currently dealing with sleep deprivation again)
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Postby LetitiaWilson » Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:54 pm

"Right, time to end this. Ready to die, Savitr? Oh, what's that, you dont WANT to die? Well, that's just too bad, should've thought about that before you killed someone.

Now, you all know what time it is, don't you? That's right.

IIIIIIIIT'S PUNISHMENT TIME!"

Spoiler: Savitr Euandros, the Ultimate Explorer, has been found guilty of the murder of Alexander Blackwell, the Ultimate Chemist!

Commencing execution...

What You Don't Know Can Be Lethal!

Once more the remaining guests scramble and scatter, hurrying to get as far from their damned former companion as they possibly can, so that they might not be caught up in whatever horrifying fate is about to befall Savitr as he waits calmly for death to claim him. Caine simply stares at him, a cold gaze devoid of any mercy, any kindness, and after a moment that stretches far too long to be comfortable, he snaps his fingers. The lights that once illuminated the list of suspects flicker and fade, then brighten once more, continuing to grow brighter and brighter and brighter, painful to look at for more than a few seconds, then there is a loud electrical buzz as the unseen lamps start to spin and rotate, wild movements growing faster and faster, a lunatic light show that forces the guests to look away or shield their eyes. The madness continues for what feels like forever...then the lights stop spinning and snap to one spot.

On Savitr.

There is a terrified shriek, then the lights go dark, allowing the guests to once more look around. Savitr is nowhere to be seen, at least, not until a single light reluctantly fizzes back into life and slowly swings back up to illuminate the wall of the castle, the image projected being that of the missing murderer, lying face down on a stone floor. He groans softly, forcing himself to his feet as he shakily scans the area around him, but it is dark, far too dark for him to see anything beyond the tiny circle of light he has found himself in, not even his fingers. For a moment, he seems to consider blindly fumbling about in search of something, anything, but before he can take a step, there is a noise in the dark, a clink of glass, then a clattering sound that grows closer and closer, something slowly rolling out of the all-encompassing darkness. A lantern, old-fashioned and dirty, but as soon as he picks it up, the flame flickers into life. Just in time, as the light around him flickers and dies. Savitr gulps and lifts the lantern up, its pale flame his only guid as he starts to walk, further and further into the darkness. It doesn't take him long to find something: an open arch carved into the stone wall in front of him, walls more like something he would expect to see in an ancient ruin.

No other option available, he steps through the door. Almost as soon as he is through the aperture, there is a rumbling, a grinding of stone, and he turns to see the wall behind him sliding shut, closing off the former door, his only route now is to go forward, and so he does. Deeper and deeper into the ruin he goes, but as he does, passing other openings that lead into depths unknown, he comes to two realisations. The first is that this is clearly some form of ancient maze, a labyrinth of unknown origin, and under any other circumstances, the Ultimate Explorer would've been so very thrilled at the chance to unlock the secrets contained within these halls. But when he hears something terrible, something so dreadful that his heart stops, the flicking lantern lifted to peer down a corridor only to be pulled back at the sight of something shifting in the shadows beyond, he comes to the second realisation.

He is not alone.

Something is waiting for him, lurking in the dark, barely glimpsed retreating out of sight whenever he lifts his lantern, shadows curling around corners and out of sight, but never too far away, always dogging his footsteps, even when he begins to run frantically, he sees something at the corner of his eye, also there, always watching, always following him. No matter how fast he runs, no matter how far he runs, the unseen fiend is there, claws scratching in the dark as it follows him endlessly. Just when the noises start to fall away, just when he starts to think he's safe, he is so busy looking back that he fails to see the hole until he steps in it and twists, body flying forward, lantern clattering out of his grasp.

Darkness consumes all but the lantern.

There is sound, panicked breathes of a man already dead, he just doesn't know it yet.

Clicking of razor claws against cold stone.

A howl, unearthly and triumphant, mixed with the terrified screams of prey caught.

Splashing of viscous, wet, as the light of the lantern turns crimson.

Then...

Silence.
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

PreviousNext

Return to Dangan Ronpa