Dangan Ronpa XXIV - The End!

Subforum for the popular Dangan Ronpa forum games.

Dangan Ronpa XXIV - The End!

Postby LetitiaWilson » Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:57 am

DANGAN RONPA XXIV
A Night In Karon Manor!

"To The Recipient of this Invitation,

You are cordially invited to spend a night in the illustrious Karon Manor, a monument to leisure and relaxation in these turbulent times. Please reply as soon as possible to ensure that your place is secured..."

Phases
The game has six phases:
- Daily life -> During this phase, Players are able to speak to each other and may PM the host (LetitiaWilson) if they choose to be the Blackened. If nobody PMs to become to blackened, someone will be chosen randomly.
- Nightly Life -> All players and the host are free to roam the facility and carry out any actions they desire. It is during this time that the Blackened will put their plan into action and commit murder.
- Deadly Life -> Also known as the Investigation Phase. The players investigate the murder in an attempt to find evidence that will identify the Blackened.
- Class Trial -> The players know have the opportunity to make accusations and, using the evidence, find the killer.
- Results -> The results of the trial are made known and the true culprit revealed. Then whoever was voted as the killer will be executed.
- Intermission -> The game is halted for a few days for players to discuss previous events and prepare for the coming day.

Daily Life
Spoiler: Daily Life is the first of the phases, during which two things occur:

1. Players are allowed to freely interact with each other and NPCs.

2. Players may send a request to the host to be picked to be the murderer, aka The Blackened. If multiple people apply, one of them will be chosen at random.
If no one applies, a random player will be forced on the role.

Nightly Life
Spoiler: After Nightly Life is the second phase, during which most of the game takes place.
Several things happen here:

1. The Blackened is notified of their status and MUST kill someone.

2. Players begin in their rooms and must PM the host with what they wish to do. Each player has 6 actions, except for The Blackened who has an extra two for clean up. Players who do not respond for 24 hours will be auto'd and their safety is NOT guaranteed (Indeed, if you know anything about me, you know I'm likely to auto you into a knife in the face).

3. Once all actions have been sent (except for inactives), the host will put together your actions. For example:

Segaco wrote:For action 1, I will go to the kitchen and get a big slice of cake.

LetitiaWilson(host) wrote:Action 1 results: You leave your room and head to the Kitchen. On the way there, you run into Achro, who screams and runs away, and Ibney, who accompanies you to the kitchen. Upon arriving there, you grab a knife and notice Ibney doing the same. Before you can react, you feel the cold blade sliding into your ribs, once, twice, thrice. You can't even scream as you slump to the floor, the last thing you see is a blood-stained Ibney, smiling down at you.

You are dead.

- As you can see, the other players (Ibney and Achro) are also going about their actions, just like our example-player Segaco. This way, alibis can be presented during the Trial. For example, Segaco could tell others he saw Ibney taking a knife if it would be relevant to the case. Except Segaco is dead on night one AGAIN, so he can't actually do that. God damn it, Segaco.

- Under normal circumstances, you have a 24 hour window to send actions. Failure to do so without prior notifications will result in your character being auto'd, and when the host is a murderous bitch, that's not a good thing.

- What fits in an action is kind of subjective, but since this has caused problems in the past, the new guidance is as follows: Each action will be divided into 4 sub-actions, which means you may do four things in an action at most. MOST activities will cost you one sub-action, but there are exceptions - Moving rooms will cost you TWO sub-actions (One for leaving the first room and one for arriving in the second room), and the murderer gets SIX sub-actions ONLY DURING THE ACTION THEY COMMIT MURDER. All other actions they have the same as everyone else.

4. The Blackened is treated just like any other player,, with one exception: the host will try to keep the Blackened from getting caught. This is very vague but this could be done by, for example, giving the Blackened better reflexes than normal players. So yes, the blackened will always end up killing you if they are set on doing so.

- Another point that must be mentioned: unless you are the blackened, you cannot stay in the same room for more than three actions in a row. Attempting to do so will attract the attention of a certain NPC, whose attention you do NOT want to attract. And no, it's not the man-eating door again.

5. After the last action, everyone will automatically go to their own rooms, where they will sleep until Deadly Life begins. If three or more people discover a body before the last action (*) though, a Body Discovery Announcement will happen and Deadly Life will start early. Players cannot be hurt by other players once they've reached their room after the last action. The Blackened won't automatically go to their room then, as they have two more actions to clean up/do stuff if they must.

(*) This of course always goes in favor of the blackened. If they are doing something in a room with the dead victim and two people are about to enter I'll either have him hide or have the body announcement happen when the two innocents walk in. If the blackened does not want any of these choices, I'll ask him what he wants to do about that. Either way, I'll always pick the option that befits the blackened's plan.

6. The Blackened has a maximum kill number of two people. Don't even THINK about trying to commit suicide. It won't work and you'll piss off the host.

7. I am reintroducing a little mechanic from Ciary's game: Nightly Events. Once a night, there will be special event occurring somewhere on the map. These events are NOT MANDATORY to attend, they are mostly for fun, but seeing one may prove beneficial for you....or may get you severely hurt.

[*]Clarifying since this caused some problems last game: Each event takes place over ONE action, starting at the end of the prior action (So for example, an event will start at the very end of Action 3 and continues through Action 4, ending when Action 4 ends) involves one or more of the NPCs and will occur in ANY room, regardless of whether a player is occupying it or not. Players may attempt to interact with the event in any way they desire.

8. Due to the collateral damage clause, accomplices are NOT allowed this game.

9. Due to the actions SOME people during the last game, CORRIDORS ARE NO LONGER CONSIDERED FULL ROOMS. Any attempt to treat the corridors as a room by camping around corners or anything like that will be punished IMMEDIATELY.

Deadly Life (or investigation)
Spoiler: 1. Here, a file will go out revealing the identity of the victim, location of the body, and minor details about the corpse. Additional info can vary depending on the circumstances.

2. Players send the host a PM with the location/locations they wish to investigate. Each player has 2 investigation credits which they can choose to use to either SCAN or INDEPTH rooms. A room can be "scanned" by spending 1 credit, and investigated "in-depth" for 2 credits. In-depth gives more information than scanning; scanning is just a glance around. The victim's body counts as a seperate room. Every player's own room also counts as a separate room.

3. Only things revealed at face value are shown to the player. It's up to them to look for hidden clues or investigate pieces of evidence further. This can be done by asking the host questions about the given investigation results. For example, if there's bloody bush in the crime scene, players can PM the host saying something like "Is there anything in the bush?"/"I investigate the bush". You have unlimited questions, but 24 hours after trial starts question time is over. Seriously, folks, asking these questions could be the difference between life and death.

4. This period lasts for 24 hours (under normal circumstances), and then the Class Trial will begin.

Class Trial
Spoiler: 1. The remaining Players will discuss for two days about the murder and possible suspects. The host can choose to increase the trial's duration before or even during the trial if asked, has to, or it seems no progress has been made. Max extension is one day.

2. At the start of the trial, a list containing all of the names of the remaining players will be shown in a spoiler. You PM the host which person you want to vote any time during the trial, and he will post a list stating how many people are voting a certain person, but not who. You can change your vote whenever you want, but just two times.

3. After two days (plus the possible extension) pass, no more votes will be accepted, and no more posts will be allowed until the results are posted.

Results
Spoiler: 1. The player with the most votes is executed. If a tie occurs, the kill will be randomized.

2. If the players did not vote off The Blackened, this shall be revealed to all involved and the innocent who has been voted out shall be executed. After this, a second inncoent shall be randomly chosen as collateral damage and executed.
The Blackened is then presented with two choices to choose from:

A) They may choose to leave the game as they have won.
B) They may stay in the game. Their identity will be revealed to the other players and they may choose to apply to be The Blackened once again at a later point.
C) They may choose to stay in the game, but not to reveal their identity. The cost of this is that they will automatically be chosen as The Blackened for the next night. However, they will receive a special bonus that will be revealed to them on the night. If they manage to get away with murder a second time, the game ends with them as the sole victor.

3. If The Blackened is voted off, then they shall be the only person executed and the remaining players will get a little gift as a congratulations.

4. After this, intermission starts. During intermission, anybody may comment, including spectators and the not-so-dearly departed.

Extra information
Spoiler: 1. One round of inactivity in a game will result in removal from the game by execution. You are counted active by posting in a Class Trial AND ACTIVELY TAKING PART IN DISCUSSION. As mentioned, if you are inactive during the Night, then the host makes decisions for you. This may or may not result in you being maimed or killed, so don't be surprised if you disappear for three days and come back to your character in a wheelchair.

[*]Please note, I am going to be a lot stricter on this than I was before. Any attempts to avoid a kick (For example, by posting a single one-word post after being prodded) WILL SEE YOU IMMEDIATELY EXECUTED. I get that people have lives, but radio silence just ain't fair to your fellow players, especially when you do it in a vital moment like the trial.

2. Once only four or less players remain, the game shall reach The Finale, and the Final Trial shall begin. More information about the events of the Final Trial shall be revealed if we get there.

3. The Blackened has two extra actions that occur after everyone else has gone to sleep. HOWEVER, The Blackened cannot kill a player during these two actions, as by this time the other players are in their rooms which are impenetrable to anyone except the Host, who won't be killing people for you.

- Exceptions are traps: If a killer plans to set a trap in someone's bedroom so they die after A6, I'll allow it. But it better be good.

4. If you feel like you will need a replacement, please let the host know AS SOON AS POSSIBLE instead of just disappearing. For one, that's just rude to the other players, and for another, it's effectively fucking over your replacement, especially if you decide to do so mid-trial.

5. After introductions are done, PLEASE DO NOT EDIT POSTS. And please try to avoid multiposting. Let others have a chance to speak.

Signups
The game will begin once 12 victims players have joined. If a week passes without reaching that target, we shall begin 24 hours after we reach 10 players.
To signup, you have to fill this template and post it:

Template wrote:Name:
Your preferred profession:
Age (less than 100 but higher than 18):
Gender (or lack thereof):
Picture (optional):

If you have any questions, do ask.

Most of this OP has been shamelessly stolen borrowed from Segaco's games and modified. So thank you, Orange Person!
Last edited by LetitiaWilson on Sat Oct 17, 2020 1:18 pm, edited 24 times in total.
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Re: Dangan Ronpa XXIV - An Invitation

Postby LetitiaWilson » Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:58 am

Living Players

1) Poyraz Karayel (UzayAltay) - Ultimate Veteran Cop - 39 - Male
2) Sintri Phane (cob709) - Ultimate Observer - 18 - Male
3) Erika Furudo (TheGreatFurudoErika) - Ultimate Detective - 18 - Female
4) Anna Ejjinami (dota2reporter) - Ultimate Critic - 23 - Female Alex 2.0 (Ezradekezra) - Ultimate ??? - ?? - ???

Deceased Players

1) Mallory Graves (SheridanCharon) - Ultimate Chef - 28 - Male
2) Alex (Ezradekezra) - Ultimate Lucky Person - 19 - Male
3) Jordan Tani (Itsmedash2) - Ultimate Game Developer - 19 - Male
4) Engei Kojo (Dolphina) - Ultimate Gardener - 18 - Female
5) Chem Chem (ejjinami) - Ultimate Stalker - 27 - Female
6) I. Steel (CheezePie) - Ultimate Pickpocket - 21 2/3 - Cheese
7) Amelia Noctua (Chemist1422) - Ultimate Playwright - 23 - Female

Winners

1) Veronica (Alicitzen) - Ultimate Bartender - 23 - Female - Successfully got away with murder and chose to leave the game victorious

Reserves

1)
Last edited by LetitiaWilson on Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:21 am, edited 19 times in total.
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Maps

Floor One
Spoiler: Image
Link For Ease
https://i.imgur.com/4LVJs4l.png

Floor Two
Spoiler: Image
Link For Ease
https://i.imgur.com/0Cv4BNG.png

Last edited by LetitiaWilson on Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:46 am, edited 5 times in total.
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

The Cast

Charon

The master of the manor and your esteemed host. He seems like a pleasant and polite individual, but sometimes looks are deceiving...

Kamaina

Charon's granddaughter and assistant. While she initially comes across as aloof but relatively harmless, something about her demeanour suggests otherwise...

Bifrost

Apparently they are Charon's cousin, but despite the outwardly cheerful and playful personality, there is something very wrong about them...
Last edited by LetitiaWilson on Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Timeline of Events
Last edited by LetitiaWilson on Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Alibis

Trial 1

Trial 2

UzayAltay wrote:
Night 2:

Alex 2.0 : Spoiler:
Ezradekezra wrote:Engei just got moved to the top of my suspect list, right above Poyraz.

I'm finally able to give my account for the night, so here goes:

WITNESS
TESTIMONY

--My Perfect Alibi--

A1 - I left my room and went to the library. I heard the sound of something breaking along the way. I tried to find a spellbook of chaos, but was unable to find such a book because the room was such a mess. Poyraz, Erika, and Amelia had come to the library with me.
A2 - I left the library empty-handed and went to the lab. Chem was there, who pocketed an item, as was Sintri, who kinda just stood around acting creepy. I searched for some safety gear, and the best I could find was a pair of goggles, which I put on. I then searched the cabinets and found a large chunk of Cesium (an alkali metal that explodes when in contact with water), which I pocketed.
A3 - I left the lab and went to the game room. Jordan was in there playing darts at the time, and he nearly put my eye out with one of them. Apparently there's a dart board embedded in the doorframe. Veronica entered after I did, and Jordan started playing pool. I tried to search for a Nintendo Wii to play Wii Sports (without the wrist strap), but it apparently wasn't that kind of game room. It should've been labeled as a bar, as that's what it really was.
A4 - I decided to play some darts for the first half of this action. During this time, Jordan left while Veronica started some music on the jukebox. Veronica then went over to the bar to do her thing. I left the room and headed to the pool. The pool was incredibly huge, and I noticed something moving in the water. I figured it was just a shark or something at the time, but boy was I wrong.
A5 - I tried to get a better look at the thing swimming around in the pool, but I still couldn't tell what it was. I did an impression of Uncle Jimbo before dropping the Cesium into the water. I didn't even have a chance to take cover before the explosion, which sent me flying across the room while the creature in the pool let out a terrible screech. Whatever the thing was grabbed me and tried to drown me, and I could tell that it had weird eyes and a metric fuckton of teeth. It then threw me out of the water and headfirst into the wall. The last thing I saw before losing consciousness was a humanoid creature getting out of the water.
A6 - I was unconscious for the entirety of this action, and have no idea what transpired during this time. If you can drag the sea monster to the witness stand, you can confirm my A5-A6.

Poyraz Karayel:
Spoiler:
UzayAltay wrote:Let me start with my alibi.

At A1, I went library.
I saw 3 other people there. Not sure, but as I remember they were the newcomers and Erika.
We all went through books and I found books are weird. I also realized a fireplace with three comfortable chairs in front of it.

At A2, I went to storage. Soaked again. Me and Engei went through boxes. At the end of action Erika came. I took something.

At A3 other two left. I kept searching for a few more things, found some, couldn't find some. Was alone all action.

At A4, I left to go to library. It was still raining outside at that point. I wanted to warm up, so I directly went toward the three chairs, saw Jordan there, also sitting across fire. I took a seat across Jordan, and put my hands closer to fire to warm up. After that, for a moment I looked Jordan, and realized they are not moving. As I lean toward them to check them, I were hit, from back of my head.

I was waken up by Erika at later. Don't know when.

EDIT : Couldn't use feather Because were planning to use it late.

Engei:
Spoiler:
dolphina wrote:Alright. I'm not confirmed this time, and this displeases me. Anyway, here's my alibi.
A1: I went to the foyer. I heard something smash. [UNCONFIRMED]
A2: I went to storage, picked up some shit. Poyraz took some other shit. Erika came in near the end.
A3: I went to the greenhouse and looked over some plants. They were all lethal in some way. Erika came and left in the same action.
A4: Checked out the solarium pretty quickly. It was neato. [UNCONFIRMED]
A5: Went back to the greenhouse, watching over my plant babies. [UNCONFIRMED]
A6: Tried gardening a bit. Then I went to the game room. Sintri was playing pool. Got a drink. BDA goes off.
Also, pest control? Nice joke, dude. And if any of you have the NERVE to contradict me, I'll snap your neck.

Sintri:
Spoiler:
cob709 wrote:Action 1: Went to the Laboratory, looked around, I was alone.
Action 2: Stayed in the Laboratory, looked around some more, Alex and Chem walked in.
Action 3: Stayed in the Laboratory, Amelia walked in
Action 4: Left the Laboratory, Entered the Gallery, I was alone
Action 5: Left the Gallery, went to the Game Room, Veronica was in there
Action 6: Stayed in the Game Room, Veronica left, Engei came in

How is it possible that pesticide is used as a murder weapon? Sure, you might get sick if ingested, but I doubt it's strong enough to kill a human.

Veronica:
Spoiler:
Alicitzen wrote:Alrighty, heres what I was up to.

A1: Went to the Parlour as I expected nobody else to bother going there again, and took the time to take in what was sitting around. Sandwiches mostly.
A2: Took my time checking out what sandwiches were available, before checking the piano that was also there, unfortunately it didn't play music.
A3: Tossed one of the cucumber sandwiches into the fire since it disgusted me greatly. Then went to the gameroom, where I saw the bar of my dreams alongside Jordan and Alex. Jordan was playing Billiards, whilst Alex looked pretty shooken up.
A4: Jordan left as I went to turn the jukebox on and hit random on it, before heading to the bar and started mixing drinks. At this point Alex also left.
A5: I kept mixing drinks as Sinitri entered looking pretty dishevelled, who I gave a bloody mary which they politely accepted. (Because I take pride in my work). Not much else happened and I got a uneasy feeling that I needed to leave.
A6: I left the games room with a drink in hand and went to the Foyer where I saw something of note, before being interupted by the body announcement you all also heard.

For the record I was correct in part of my investigative assumption. But that shall be witheld until I get enough reason to assume its relevant.

Amelia:
Spoiler:
Chemist1422 wrote:Alright, I'll start with my alibi for the night.

A1 - Went to the library. Saw Poyraz, Alex, and Erika.
A2 - Alex and Erika left, I didn't see Poyraz leave but I don't have reason to doubt that they did. I got a book and read for a little to calm myself down.
A3 - I went to the laboratory. Sintri was there, as was Chem Chem, who was doing...something to the door and wall.
A4 - I got a bottle and filled it with water because I was expecting something to be set on fire. Sintri and Chem Chem got in a shoving match for some reason. Chem Chem got knocked out and Sintri left.
A5 - I woke up Chem Chem with the bottle of water and asked her what was going on between her and Sintri.
A6 - She explained that she tied tape around the door handle to try to keep Sintri in the room, then did something to the door and left. I looked at the wall after and there was an odd stratched sort of stick figure. That was when I heard the body discovery announcement.

Chem Chem: Spoiler:
ejjinami wrote:
We just need a list of people who could have taken something from the greenhouse then. (I’ll start making it)

briefly, my alibi:
A1- I was alone in the gallery
A2- I went to the lab (sintri and alex were there)
A3- I stayed in the lab, carved a picture of Sheridan on the wall and tied tape around the door to stop people from leaving. In the meantime Alex left and Alicia entered
A4- I tried to stop Sintri from untying the tape but a fight broke out and he knocked me out. He probably took the tape down later and left.
A5- Alicia woke me us and asked what had happened
A6- I answered and went to the library. Jordan and poyraz were there, sitting on chairs. Erika woke poyraz up and the body announcement rang.

A1 is my only unconfirmed action and Jordan was seen alive later so I think I should be clear.

Erika:
Spoiler:
TheGreatFurudoErika wrote:It appears I got too excited after stumbling on the body to properly analyze what was happening. I have now sobered up enough to tell my night.

[A1] On my way to the library, as I left the corridor, I heard something smashing. I don't know what it was, but I didn't care enough to go check. Inside the library were Poyraz, Amelia and Alex, all of them searching the shelves. The shelves were a ton, filled with infinite books. There also was a fireplace in one corner faced with a trio of chairs.

[A2] I took a random book and left for the storage which, much like the library, was full of shelves, but instead of books they held boxes. Inside, Engei are Poyraz searched around. I may or may not have accidentally dropped my book near the door.

[A3] My next destination was the greenhouse. The warm room had three rows of plants that made it look like a jungle. I also spotted a small workstation. Engei had followed me there.
I left the room after and headed to Chem Chem's room. For whatever reason, smoke poured in from the hall.

[A4] I exited the room, put some tape on the door and headed for the spa. Another warm room with some mist around. There were three cubicles with a massage table each and a pool on some corner, looking kind of like a jacuzzi.
I chose to spend the rest of my night there.

[A5] I got on a massage table and called for a host, yet none came. What is the point of a massage table if there is no one to massage you? Terrible service.

[A6] Frustrated, I got dressed. By this point I knew the chances of finding a dead body were high, so I took a gamble as to which room to enter.
Inside the library was Chem Chem going to where Jordan and Poyraz sat. They were supposedly sleeping. As it turns out, I found Jordan was not breathing. Chem tried looking for a pulse as I woke up Poyraz.
Then the announcement played.

It truly is a shame I did not get to investigate, but I sadly cannot time travel. I will be catching up now, I need to send out a second post in four hours if I don't want to get offed.

Steel:
Spoiler:
CheezePie wrote:So, before the night, I decided I was going to burn some more rooms. Setting the coat room on fire was so satisfying, I had to do it again!

My three targets were Jordan>Poyraz>Engei, and I RNG'd three more: Sintri>Alex 2.0>Erika.
But I decided Poyraz is actually a cool guy and I like how he calls me a pyromaniac, so I decided to go to the master bedroom instead.

A1: On my way to Jordan's room, I heard something smash in one of the other guest rooms. His room was basically like mine, which was disappointing. I searched for sneak peeks on his latest games, but I got nothing... one disappointment after the other. So I just set the bed's curtain on fire.

A2: I exited to the corridor, laughing all the way until I was in front of the master bedroom, which was locked. I tried to burn the door, but the flames somehow jumped off of it and onto my beautiful shirt.

A3: I decided I was going with a new summer outfit... it was getting hot in here, anyway. So I ripped it off and threw it towards the foyer, over the balcony. Then, I went to Sintri's room!

A4: Oh no, Sintri's bed is now on fire! I went to Alex 2.0's room, since it was safer-- oh no, his bed is also on fire!

A5: Now, you see, Engei was supposed to go third, but I kinda forgot about her. So I went to her room. I used the feather to get some information, but it did some weird ass things and spoke in the language of nonsense. Maybe it was a cipher, I do not know. I'm not sure if I can quote it either, so I'll have to solve it on my own... I got annoyed and-- shit, another bed on fire.

A6: Erika's turn. Another boring room. You can guess what happened. Body discovery announcement. Sad noises...

Last edited by LetitiaWilson on Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Postby LetitiaWilson » Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:06 am

Let's get this party started!
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Postby Chemist1422 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:18 am

shall consider playing
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?
(still here for danganronpa i guess)

stop sending reports to me i'm not a tos game moderator
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby Ezradekezra » Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:49 am

/in
Never done this before, so let me know if there's something wrong with my character.

Name: Alex
Profession: I buy lottery tickets every now and then (Ultimate Lucky Person)
Image: https://imgur.com/a/0CDs2Ml (I opted to make pixel art bc I'm a bad artist)

Anyway, it looks like I got super lucky to get into this manor!
Ezradekezra
Halloween 2020 Winner
Halloween 2020 Winner

Postby UzayAltay » Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:22 pm

/in

Character TBD

Unironically Ultimate Lucky Person being taken out from first sign-up.
46-46 Spoiler: Town Games(27-32)

NFM50,NFM51,NFM52,14D,14E, NFM54 ,14H (AF), 14G, NFM 55, NFM 56, 15C, NFM 57, NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B, VFM36, 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38, NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39, EpisodeXVII, 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C,18D,18E,VFM55,VFM57,SFM64, 19C,VFM58,VFM59 ,19D,VFM60,SFM66,SFM67,VFM64,SFM70,VFM69,XX7,XX9, VFM71,VFM72, VFM73, VFM74, 21A,VFM75,VFM76,XX14,VFM77,XX16,VFM78,VFM79

Scum Games (19-14)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53, VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60,CFM19,VFM54, EpisodeXIX, SFM63, 19E, 19F ,VFM62 ,VFM63,XX3,VFM66,XX5,VFM67,XX6,SFM72,XX8,VFM70,XX10,SFM76,SFM80
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner

Postby Ezradekezra » Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:48 pm

UzayAltay wrote:Unironically Ultimate Lucky Person being taken out from first sign-up.

I just don't wanna get immediately murdered :(

Note to self: Buy an iron; lucky people are only liked ironically
Ezradekezra
Halloween 2020 Winner
Halloween 2020 Winner

Postby LetitiaWilson » Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:51 pm

Ezradekezra wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:Unironically Ultimate Lucky Person being taken out from first sign-up.

I just don't wanna get immediately murdered :(

Note to self: Buy an iron; lucky people are only liked ironically

If Segaco/Gasocea joins, don't worry about dying on the first night :P
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Postby dolphina » Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:47 pm

/in

Surprise fuckers! It's a different character than intended.

Name: Engei Kojo
Preferred Profession: SHSL/Ultimate Gardener
Image: Spoiler:
I don't color well, so here's the basics: Hair is dirty blonde, skin is this color, gloves are faded pink, shirt is light green (think Rantaro/Avacado's hair), boots are light brown with light gray soles, skirt is gray.

Oh, and by the way, she's just insane. No jokes, no jests. She escaped from insane asylum, but she's very good at hiding her insanity. Engei Kojo isn't even her real name...

Wow! It's an honor to be here!
Spoiler: I'lL hAvE fUn tEArinG yOu fRom liMB tO lImB...
Hi. I'm Caleb, and you're watching Disney Channel.

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

He/they pronouns. Trans rights! I have fifteen names and infinite anxiety. I am the transgender masculine.

PM me for my Discord!
I’m a self proclaimed anarchist, and a god of chaos (apparently).
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby dolphina » Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:08 pm

dolphina wrote:/in

Surprise fuckers! It's a different character than intended.

Name: Engei Kojo
Preferred Profession: SHSL/Ultimate Gardener
Image: Spoiler:
I don't color well, so here's the basics: Hair is dirty blonde, skin is this color, gloves are faded pink, shirt is light green (think Rantaro/Avacado's hair), boots are light brown with light gray soles, skirt is gray.

Oh, and by the way, she's just insane. No jokes, no jests. She escaped from insane asylum, but she's very good at hiding her insanity. Engei Kojo isn't even her real name...

Wow! It's an honor to be here!
Spoiler: I'lL hAvE fUn tEArinG yOu fRom liMB tO lImB...

Fuck I forgot to do the shading on the fucking boots

...eh it's fineeeeee

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

He/they pronouns. Trans rights! I have fifteen names and infinite anxiety. I am the transgender masculine.

PM me for my Discord!
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby ejjinami » Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:24 pm

/in

This time I’ll succeed in taking the game over for sure >:D
You can’t get rid of me that easily!

Character coming soon

15 : 14,5

Last updated: 18.02.2021
ejjinami
Medium
Medium

Postby dolphina » Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:45 pm

ejjinami wrote:/in

Character coming soon

says the peko pekoyama pfp

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

PM me for my Discord!
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby cob709 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:02 pm

/in
first game(im noob), but I'll do my best. Will this game take place over Discord or Forums?

Name: Sintri Phane
Your preferred profession: SHSL/Ultimate Observer
Picture: (will be added)
I SEE ALL
cob709
Mayor
Mayor

Postby LetitiaWilson » Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:04 pm

ejjinami wrote:/in

Character coming soon

Good luck with that. The host character this time is worse than Sheridan was. :twisted:
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Postby UzayAltay » Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:07 pm

Lore in spoiler

Spoiler: Place: A private insane asylum in Turkey
Time: Early hours of morning

Doctor of asylum comes early in The morning. They find a letter under The entrance door. Following is written on The letter:

Letter wrote:Very IMPORTANT letter to Dear Poyraz Karayel

Doctor thinks about opening and reading it before giving it to his patient, but than they remember Poyraz being an old cop. Therefore, he decides to give it to him directly. He shouts to Poyraz from outside while opening the door: "Poyraz, you have a letter..." Poyraz cuts Doctor's word and say : "Is it from Ayşegül? Is it from Ayşegül? I know she is alive, she can't, couldn't die." Doctor finally opens the door and continue: "I don't know. There's no signature on it." Poyraz takes the letter in A sudden, and start reading it. Doctor goes his private room at that time, after locking the door in-between. He starts to eat his breakfast, while watch Poyraz from a camera.

Poyraz reads it a lot of times it seems. Doctor finishes his breakfast in that time. Poyraz Also seems to be happier.

After breakfast, doctor goes to Poyraz's room.

"Can I read it, too?"
Poyraz tears The invitation in several small pieces in A sudden.
Doctor looks him for a few seconds, clearly suprised. He Than allows Poyraz to Do usual things, and Than went his home after Poyraz sleeps.

Following day, when Doctor comes there, finds The door open.
A note under it:
Have You really thought a Lock could stop me If I wanted to escape from there? I had no reason to escape, until now

Poyraz Karayel

Doctor Than goes to Poyraz's room. Another note:
I must do it for Ayşegül and Sinan.

Doctor calls somewhere, clearly not the police.

Name: Poyraz Karayel
Profession: They originally have a lot of profession, but forget most of it,... after some events. But they didn't forget their ability to combat, especially close combat.
(The Ultimate Old Cop)
Photo: Spoiler: Image
Last edited by UzayAltay on Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
46-46 Spoiler: Town Games(27-32)

NFM50,NFM51,NFM52,14D,14E, NFM54 ,14H (AF), 14G, NFM 55, NFM 56, 15C, NFM 57, NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B, VFM36, 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38, NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39, EpisodeXVII, 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C,18D,18E,VFM55,VFM57,SFM64, 19C,VFM58,VFM59 ,19D,VFM60,SFM66,SFM67,VFM64,SFM70,VFM69,XX7,XX9, VFM71,VFM72, VFM73, VFM74, 21A,VFM75,VFM76,XX14,VFM77,XX16,VFM78,VFM79

Scum Games (19-14)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53, VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60,CFM19,VFM54, EpisodeXIX, SFM63, 19E, 19F ,VFM62 ,VFM63,XX3,VFM66,XX5,VFM67,XX6,SFM72,XX8,VFM70,XX10,SFM76,SFM80
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner

Postby Ezradekezra » Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:09 pm

If the blackened doesn't end up killing anyone for whatever reason, what happens?
Ezradekezra
Halloween 2020 Winner
Halloween 2020 Winner

Postby LetitiaWilson » Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:36 pm

Ezradekezra wrote:If the blackened doesn't end up killing anyone for whatever reason, what happens?

I'm still mulling that over. In my previous game, the collateral damage clause came into effect and someone would've been randomly executed. But I'm thinking of something... different this time.

If I do go with this other idea, it will only be added to the rules IF this scenario comes up.
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Postby LetitiaWilson » Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:38 pm

cob709 wrote:first game(im noob), but I'll do my best. Will this game take place over Discord or Forums?

It takes place in this thread.
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Postby dolphina » Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:40 pm

Ok, lore time, folks.

Spoiler: "Kanyo Shoku" was on the run. Again. Damnit, can't she have one night all to herself? It's not like she's murdered innocent families many, many times before... oh wait. She did do that. But she knows that, and this time she was on the run from the cops for escaping an insane asylum. What, you thought "Kanyo" was going to be on death row? Even she isn't stupid enough to get caught for murder. Then again, it could be said that "Shoku" herself was particularly smart. And she was insane. After settling down in an abandoned (FORCEFULLY abandoned) house (and burning the bodies in the incinerator nearby), someone rang the bell, greeted by "Kanyo Shoku".

"F-For... Kanyo Shoku?" the mailman quivered.

"I'll take it." Grabbing the letter forcefully, "Kanyo" read the letter.

The Letter wrote:Dear Kanyo Shoku Ketsuki Seisha Hebi Ketso Goddammit all, why can't you settle with one name? Here, just assign yourself this name: Engei Kojo.

The newly named Engei Kojo looked on with interest.

The Letter wrote:Look, I'm gonna be totally straightforward with this. Would you like to work in our mansion? I promise, this isn't a death trap.

...You don't buy it, do you?
Just work here, goddamnit.

Engei threw the letter over her shoulder. "Sure, why not? It's a free excuse to murder a few more innocents, I'm down for that."

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

PM me for my Discord!
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby cob709 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 5:07 pm

do we need to create lore for our character?
I SEE ALL
cob709
Mayor
Mayor

Postby Alicitzen » Fri Aug 14, 2020 5:52 pm

Template
Name: Veronica
Your preferred profession: Bartending
Age (less than 100 but higher than 18): 23
Gender (or lack thereof): F
Picture (optional): None as of right now