Dangan Ronpa XXIII - The End!

Subforum for the popular Dangan Ronpa forum games.

Re: Dangan Ronpa XXIII - Chapter 3: Uh Oh

Postby UzayAltay » Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:45 am

Actually, I believe afterlife.
I was thinking you don't.
And, even if I believe, It's weird to speak about other side at there. Especially when speaking with somebody you don't know much about.
46-46 Spoiler: Town Games(27-32)

NFM50,NFM51,NFM52,14D,14E, NFM54 ,14H (AF), 14G, NFM 55, NFM 56, 15C, NFM 57, NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B, VFM36, 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38, NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39, EpisodeXVII, 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C,18D,18E,VFM55,VFM57,SFM64, 19C,VFM58,VFM59 ,19D,VFM60,SFM66,SFM67,VFM64,SFM70,VFM69,XX7,XX9, VFM71,VFM72, VFM73, VFM74, 21A,VFM75,VFM76,XX14,VFM77,XX16,VFM78,VFM79

Scum Games (19-14)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53, VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60,CFM19,VFM54, EpisodeXIX, SFM63, 19E, 19F ,VFM62 ,VFM63,XX3,VFM66,XX5,VFM67,XX6,SFM72,XX8,VFM70,XX10,SFM76,SFM80
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner

Postby Gasocea » Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:03 pm

Owo
Segaco#3884
Gasocea

Postby dolphina » Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:15 pm

wait so I can post here now?? sweet.

"k"
Hi. I'm Caleb, and you're watching Disney Channel.

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

He/they pronouns. Trans rights! I have fifteen names and infinite anxiety. I am the transgender masculine.

PM me for my Discord!
I’m a self proclaimed anarchist, and a god of chaos (apparently).
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby Hawkwing425 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:26 pm

Yeah, Letitia’s dealing with real life stuff, I think. I’m not sure. Y’all non-players aren’t supposed to post right now.
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Location: Hawkwing425, the SHSL Forumronpa Player, has been found guilty. Time for the punishment!

Postby LetitiaWilson » Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:49 am

Don't fucking post if you aren't a player. That goes for you, too, Segaco.

Execution will be posted today, then Intermission will last 48 hours. You can post then.
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Postby LetitiaWilson » Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:18 pm

"Well, as fun as this reunion has been, I think it's time we moved on, primarily because being in the midst of the result of so much inbreeding is boring me. Sheridan, be a doll and start the festivities like a good little doggie, would you?"

Sheridan glares at her, but holds his tongue, instead turning his attention to the gathered group and clearing his throat.

"Well, then, Sevil, I'd say it's been a pleasure knowing you, but you all should know how I feel about LYING by now. Time for the main event.

IIIIIIIIT'S PUNISHMENT TIME!"

Spoiler: Sevil Atasoy, the Ultimate Forensic Pathologist, has been found guilty of the murder of Lost, the Ultimate Mercenary!

Commencing Execution...

REMAINS TO BE SEEN!

Sevil merely smiles at her "colleague" as the remainders of the group quickly scramble away from her, trying to not get caught up in the crossfire of whatever is about to happen. Dr Wilson returns her smile with a condescending yawn before she reaches out to grasp a rope that has appeared from nowhere and, with a smirk, gives it a sharp pull. For a moment, nothing happens...and then the floor starts to shake, cracks forming and spreading out from the corners, four jagged lines that make their way towards the victim. As soon as all four cracks meet, the floor under Sevil - and only Sevil - gives way, she has only seconds to give a surprised shriek, and then she's gone, disappeared into the hole that now makes up the center of the floor.

The survivors stare at the emptiness in shock, only looking away when the doctor clears her throat and lazily points at the screens behind her, the screens buzzing loud before settling on an image - an auditorium, endless row upon row upon row upon row of seats, all occupied by faceless mannequins in blood-stained medical scrubs and gore-covered white coats. In the center of the room, spotlights all on her, is Sevil, groggily getting to her feet, rubbing at her head as she looks at the many eyeless faces that now stare at her. A sound makes her tense, eyes widening with shock as a whiteboard squeakily rolls up to her, spotless aside from one word - Teach. Sweat pouring off the scientist, she haltingly starts to talk about her work, voice growing more confident, strength growing as she hears appreciative murmuring from the mouthless masses. She smiles, but the smile fades when the next thing comes out of the dark - a gurney, a secondary table covered in rusty medical equipment following seconds later. What is she meant to do with this? What is she meant to teach? Then something else emerges from the darkness - two mannequins, both dressed in the same medical garb as the rest, approach her. Eyes widen as she realises.

She isn't the teacher. She's the lesson.

She tries to run, only to run right into the arms of a third mannequin that has crept up on her as she was focused on the others, rusty red arms grip tight and drag her back to the table, throwing her onto it as one grabs her arms and stretches them over her head, the other grabbing her legs and pinning her down. Her head twists and turns as she watches the third mannequin pick up one utensil, put it down, then pick up another only to set it aside...finally settling on a rust-marked saw. Sevil screams as the mannequin moves over to her and places the saw to her forehead - the rest is unseen as a curtain suddenly covers the scene, but the ripping flesh sounds, the thrashing shadows and most unearthly screams paint more than enough of an image for the groups minds to fill in the gaps. After what feels like an eternity, the screams stop and one of the shadows falls still...

A few seconds later, the curtain is drawn back, revealing the three mannequins stood around a bloody sheet-covered table, a lifeless arm sticking out from underneath. As two of the mannequins wheel the corpse away, the third turns to the whiteboard and begins to write.

"And that is how you perform an autopsy!"

"How boring, I was hoping they'd show the whole thing! Sheridan, dear, I do hope you recorded that show, I want to show it to my sisters at the next dinner. Anyway, I do hope you all enjoyed the show, what little of it you got to see,"
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Postby Hawkwing425 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:20 pm

...Yeesh. Now what?
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Location: Hawkwing425, the SHSL Forumronpa Player, has been found guilty. Time for the punishment!

Postby ejjinami » Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:28 pm

UzayAltay wrote:Actually, when walking into Director's room, I was expecting to meet with both Chem and Lost. I was hoping to stay alone with Lost, but wasnt expecting it really.
And Chem, I was actually sad for you, because I was expecting that I was needed to kill you, after killing Lost. You actually saved yourself, with going that SCP.
And I am actually happy with that.
[/i]
(She than turns to Chem.)
Just wanting to warn you, choose your friends good next time. You were almost dying, because you chose yourself a bad friend, a bully, and than somebody tries to kill them. You may be sad for Lost's death, but even if she succeed getting out of this hell, they would die in a few years with that rate. But you? You have a very good job, and live a very good and peaceful life if you can get out of there.
(She than keep speaking normally without looking anyone spesific.)[/i]

That is surprising. I did not think my survival could make anyone here happy.
It is a shame that you will not be able to proceed to the next floor with us.

The main reason why you lost was probably just bad luck. The time frame for committing the crime was very tight and everyone’s alibis were good. Getting to 50:50 is a big accomplishment in this situation imo

UzayAltay wrote:It seems noone is interested about undiscovered facts in Lost's case.
(She suddenly takes a sad face.)

Well, than. It seems It's time of leaving my belongings to somebody, and than leave from that world.
(She than put off her coat)

TBH I was planning to give that to you, Chem.
But Dr.'s coming changed my mind, a bit.
Because that was originally her coat.
Maybe, that's why I was forced to commit a murder? Idk.
Chem, If you see me as a murderer, or don't want to take it because of some reason, than It's fair. Though I strongly suggest you to take it, especially documents inside can be proven as useful.
Though If you don't take the coat , than Dr.Wilson should take it. They had no reason to reject, I think, right? That's originally her belonging, and she wont bother carrying a coat, whose carrier committed a murderer.

Chem’s expression brightens up as she looks at the coat handed to her by Evi.
Precious documents? A coat that once belonged to my darling’s kinsmen?
Oh my... Had I known it before, I might have even considered killing you myself. You have my gratitude, I will take good care of it.

(phew... I’m really glad that there was a delay. I would have probably had to be replaced otherwise)
(btw, gj uzay xD you almost managed to win in a hopeless situation. That must have been hard as heck)

15 : 14,5

Last updated: 18.02.2021
ejjinami
Medium
Medium

Postby Hawkwing425 » Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:49 pm

If you missed it, Kam’rae took the coat, Eiji
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby ejjinami » Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:19 pm

Hawkwing425 wrote:If you missed it, Kam’rae took the coat, Eiji

well. We all know who is dying tomorrow then c:

15 : 14,5

Last updated: 18.02.2021
ejjinami
Medium
Medium

Postby squosher » Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:48 am

We came uncomfortably close to getting the wrong person there. As luck would have it we didn't, but that could have gone badly.

I'll try voting correctly next time.
I usually go by Stereokuma in-game.

I am Nathan in DR-XXIII.

Help us count to 12020 before 2020
Help us count to 200300 before 2030
squosher
Christmas 2018 Winner
Christmas 2018 Winner

Postby Hawkwing425 » Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:16 am

Hey, uh... you guys are aware that... there’s only 3 of us left, right?
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby LetitiaWilson » Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:51 pm

"Your new companion has a point - there are just so few of you left now, letting another murder take place would be...unproductive," the good doctor gives a melodramatic sigh, while at her side Sheridan merely rolls his eyes, "Thus, I do believe it is time to bring my game to its conclusion. Since I am such a kind person, I think you can all have a little bit of extra time to recover from these oh so traumatic events, whilst my pet and I prepare everything I will need for one last little game with you all, just a little something that will make sure you look upon your time here with fondness," she smiles, making a point of ignoring the fact that, after growling at being referred to as a pet, Sheridan is miming throwing up at the rest of her words.

With that, she stands and, after giving the remaining survivors a smirk, she sways her way through them and to the door, stopping only when she notices that Sheridan has not followed her, turning to him with a scowl before clicking her fingers at him with a "Chop, chop!" He snarls at her, but reluctantly follows, which the doctor seems highly amused by, giving a cruel laugh as she disappears through the door. Sheridan goes as if to follow her, only to suddenly stop at the threshold, purposefully allowing the door to hiss shut. As soon as it has, he swings around and fixes his gaze on the group.

"Do not let her know about the book,"

With that final message, he is gone, leaving you all to wonder just what the hell you saw and heard, and what exactly your host - hosts have planned for the "conclusion"...

Intermisson has now begun. All may post, including spectators and deceased players.
This time it will last 48 hours to allow for final preparations, and then the Final Chapter will begin.
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Re: Dangan Ronpa XXIII - Intermission

Postby dolphina » Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:22 pm

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

He/they pronouns. Trans rights! I have fifteen names and infinite anxiety. I am the transgender masculine.

PM me for my Discord!
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby dolphina » Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:28 pm

Y'all gon' die

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

PM me for my Discord!
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby UzayAltay » Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:36 pm

TBH I had a lot to say about that trial.
I prefer to keep some things to post-game, because it includes hidden in-game information.

I believe I made a good plan to get away with it, and didn't play bad in trial. I was, just unlucky maybe but I think they deserved somewhat. Only one person swinged from me, and they were also not so sure.

If I need to rate survivors,

Investigation distribituon: 4/5
Deep Investigation : 3/5
Trial: 4/5
(Yeah it is much easier to comment on as culprit :) )

Good luck to all survivors for the final game.
46-46 Spoiler: Town Games(27-32)

NFM50,NFM51,NFM52,14D,14E, NFM54 ,14H (AF), 14G, NFM 55, NFM 56, 15C, NFM 57, NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B, VFM36, 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38, NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39, EpisodeXVII, 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C,18D,18E,VFM55,VFM57,SFM64, 19C,VFM58,VFM59 ,19D,VFM60,SFM66,SFM67,VFM64,SFM70,VFM69,XX7,XX9, VFM71,VFM72, VFM73, VFM74, 21A,VFM75,VFM76,XX14,VFM77,XX16,VFM78,VFM79

Scum Games (19-14)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53, VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60,CFM19,VFM54, EpisodeXIX, SFM63, 19E, 19F ,VFM62 ,VFM63,XX3,VFM66,XX5,VFM67,XX6,SFM72,XX8,VFM70,XX10,SFM76,SFM80
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner

Postby Hawkwing425 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:03 pm

Ah, chaos. Final 3, bitches! It’s my last game on these forums, so make it count!
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby dolphina » Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:07 pm

Dab

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

PM me for my Discord!
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby squosher » Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:14 pm

That was a really enjoyable trial, even if I did almost make us lose. This is one of the best DR games I've played in in for a while. And Uzay did a great job too, I was definitely left feeling that the murderer could have been any of the other players.
I usually go by Stereokuma in-game.

I am Nathan in DR-XXIII.

Help us count to 12020 before 2020
Help us count to 200300 before 2030
squosher
Christmas 2018 Winner
Christmas 2018 Winner

Postby LetitiaWilson » Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:12 pm

Honestly, Uzay got screwed over by the body being found, costing them the two extra actions. If they hadn't work Squosher up and Uzay had got those actions, I think they would've got away with, given how close they got to doing so.

Alas, RNG apparently doesn't like murderers.
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Postby dolphina » Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:17 pm

Seriously though, this was a great game. I had a fun time seeing your actions! I really felt the suspense. Looking forward to my own first Forumronpa!

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

PM me for my Discord!
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby Gasocea » Sat Jul 11, 2020 1:47 am

I love Letia
Segaco#3884
Gasocea

Postby LetitiaWilson » Sat Jul 11, 2020 1:52 am

Gasocea wrote:I love Letia

Letitia does not love you.
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Postby MysticMismagius » Sat Jul 11, 2020 1:56 am

LetitiaWilson wrote:
A modern tragedy
MysticMismagius
Consigliere
Consigliere

Postby dolphina » Sat Jul 11, 2020 6:11 am

MysticMismagius wrote:
LetitiaWilson wrote:
A modern tragedy

How depressing

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

PM me for my Discord!
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

PreviousNext

Return to Dangan Ronpa