Dangan Ronpa XXI: Right Makes Might (Day 1)

Subforum for the popular Dangan Ronpa forum games.

Re: Dangan Ronpa XXI: Right Makes Might (Day 1)

Postby BRVR » Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:21 am

Blackajack wrote:
transportowiec96 wrote:"Good thinking, russian. Let's see if it even works, that way we'll be able to skip stairs"

"Likely niet. Stairs are stairs."

GrumpyGoomba wrote:"Very well, I shall accompany you two then. It's not a bad idea to familiarize ourselves with the surroundings after all..."

"Da. Anyone else?"

"I'll accompany you."
THE GREAT KIJAH IS BACK AND IS HERE TO STAY!
I AM OPEN TO MAKING NEW FRIENDS TO FILL THE VOID IN MY HEART OF SADNESS!
BRVR
Survivor
Survivor

Postby Blackajack » Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:44 am

"Da. Elevator it is."

Spoiler: Image
Blackajack
Jailor
Jailor

Postby PokemonKidRyan » Sat Oct 26, 2019 9:20 am

"An elevator.. since we managed to get into this building there must be way out. So far I have learned about a few of you without having to say anything myself.. you lot do not seem to be too cautious, right?" Yodoko sighed and shook his head slowly glancing around the room. Some areas would surely be more noticeable than others, however hiding an exit via an elevator certainly did not make too much sense to him since it was the obvious choice. Preventing means of escape for multiple ultimates would be difficult were it to be in such an obvious area after all.,

As Yodoko stood, he brushed off his clothes in case there was any dust or other residue on it before he slowly walked around, prodding and poking at the furniture. Different ultimates, different materials, different furniture. He wondered which combination everyone would fit. Whose talent was just plain like a wooden chair and who was a lot more extravagant and complicated like a leather or even velvet sofa? After quickly analysing the furniture he moved towards the elevator, poking at the doors as if to try and work out what material they were made out of, listening for how long it would take for a sound to reverberate back to him when pushing harder.
"If we do not have other areas to explore for now, then this should be acceptable. It may unlock more rooms."
My personality:

My alts were EdwardMidford and TsuchiyaTenaka. I apologise profusely for being bad and hiding behind them. I ask for forgiveness but know that won't be a simple feat. Please stop bringing up my past, as I'm striving towards a new future. I just sometimes struggle to show that I truly want said change.
PokemonKidRyan
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner

Postby Blackajack » Sat Oct 26, 2019 10:36 am

"Da. But you make 'unlock' sound like a puzzle. This is much simpler than it appears, unfortunately."

"As for us, humans are social creatures. if we talk, we talk. If we drink, we drink. We can afford to be lax, 'lest for now. Don't let paranoia take your humanity."

Blackajack
Jailor
Jailor

Postby BRVR » Sat Oct 26, 2019 10:53 am

Blackajack wrote:"Da. But you make 'unlock' sound like a puzzle. This is much simpler than it appears, unfortunately."

"As for us, humans are social creatures. if we talk, we talk. If we drink, we drink. We can afford to be lax, 'lest for now. Don't let paranoia take your humanity."

"Why try to escape when such great rewards are on the line? I don't wish to further the paranoia for some, but who would pass on the chance of a lifetime? I'd love for my dream to come to the light. Until our hand is forced, why not enjoy ourselves in communication and friendship?"
BRVR
Survivor
Survivor

Postby Alicitzen » Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:19 am

With a twirl of her cape and a flourish of a cane Sue makes her presense known in the most obnoxiously flashy way possible.

"Good morn! Pleasure to greet you all~ And of course pleasure to be gret! Accompany yourself with the name of the Ultimate Magician, the wonderous and deeply attractive Sue! Ignore what officials say, they are ignorant of my true title deservedness. Sharpshooter isn't as wonderous a talent to awe masses like you all!"

She seems visibly upset at not being classed what she wants.
Discord: Alicitzen#1312
Alicitzen
Valentines 2017
Valentines 2017

Postby BRVR » Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:24 am

Alicitzen wrote:With a twirl of her cape and a flourish of a cane Sue makes her presense known in the most obnoxiously flashy way possible.

"Good morn! Pleasure to greet you all~ And of course pleasure to be gret! Accompany yourself with the name of the Ultimate Magician, the wonderous and deeply attractive Sue! Ignore what officials say, they are ignorant of my true title deservedness. Sharpshooter isn't as wonderous a talent to awe masses like you all!"

"A magician? Would it be too much to ask for a trick? I love a good magic trick every now and then."
BRVR
Survivor
Survivor

Postby Blackajack » Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:54 am

BRVR wrote:
Blackajack wrote:"Da. But you make 'unlock' sound like a puzzle. This is much simpler than it appears, unfortunately."

"Why try to escape when such great rewards are on the line? I don't wish to further the paranoia for some, but who would pass on the chance of a lifetime? I'd love for my dream to come to the light. Until our hand is forced, why not enjoy ourselves in communication and friendship?"

"A chance is a chance, true. I won't blame anyone for taking it. But any opportunity can be created with time."

"People are naturally impatient, da. A shame."

Blackajack
Jailor
Jailor

Postby Blackajack » Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:11 pm

"Da. I skipped my introduction. Apologies, друзья. I am Leonid Smirnov. I understand to westerners my name is difficult to pronounce; you can call me Leon for short. If you have not already gathered, I am Russian. That being said, I am wholly capable of English. Da?"

Blackajack
Jailor
Jailor

Postby PolyesterHomes » Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:36 pm

The elevator doors are firmly shut for several minutes, before all at once the grate on the stairway, the metal door on the stair case, and the elevator doors open at once.

"I think that's enough introductions for now. I recommend getting acquainted with the facility, there's quite a few ways to get around."
"Whisper in the dark. The battle may yet be won."
PolyesterHomes
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Blackajack » Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:49 pm

PolyesterHomes wrote:The elevator doors are firmly shut for several minutes, before all at once the grate on the stairway, the metal door on the stair case, and the elevator doors open at once.

"I think that's enough introductions for now. I recommend getting acquainted with the facility, there's quite a few ways to get around."

"Da, our captor is either kind or sad. Mix of both, probably."

Leonid gets in the elevator and awaits anyone else.
Last edited by Blackajack on Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Blackajack
Jailor
Jailor

Postby transportowiec96 » Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:53 pm

"I do not enjoy introductions, but just call me Jeff. No more dillydallyin"
Jeff enters the elevator.

Spoiler:
Blackajack wrote:Leonard gets in the elevator and awaits anyone else.

Spoiler:
Blackajack wrote:Leonard
Blackajack wrote:Leonid
transportowiec96#4236
Feel free to pm me, I'll try to help you with anything.
Spoiler:
StlnSP wrote:transportertownie96

birdyluv0 wrote:transportwiec96

JammySplodge wrote:transportowie96

JammySplodge wrote:transportwie96

Jordan917222 wrote:transportowic96

birdyluv0 wrote:transportwise96

Blackajack wrote:transportowniec96

Jordan917222 wrote:
Warden name i cant spell and i don't want to be in your sig twice wrote:

eleethacker1337 wrote:transportowniec

Moleland wrote:Transporttowiec96

VucubCaquix wrote:Transport-Townie

transportowiec96
Spy
Spy

Postby Blackajack » Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:54 pm

((You didn't see that. This is what you get for trying to make a complex name.))

Blackajack
Jailor
Jailor

Postby GrumpyGoomba » Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:50 pm

Lizelotte smiles, the same confident smile that she has practiced countless times, while looking around at all the new Ultimates that have introduced themselves.

"We do have quite an interesting assortment of people here, do we not? Our family did employ a magician for entertainment purposes. Are you that kind or the more serious kind, Sue?"
Spoiler: Why did you click this spoiler?
GrumpyGoomba
Mayor
Mayor

Postby Technetium » Sat Oct 26, 2019 2:05 pm

transportowiec96 wrote:"I do not enjoy introductions, but just call me Jeff. No more dillydallyin"
Jeff enters the elevator.

Spoiler:
Blackajack wrote:Leonard gets in the elevator and awaits anyone else.

Spoiler:
Blackajack wrote:Leonard
Blackajack wrote:Leonid

The elevator is...an elevator. The floor is some thin carpet-like material, the walls are metal like the doors, and a control panel has buttons marked B, 1, and 2, as well as Door Open and Door Close.

ScratchCat wrote:*walks into staircase, examining the stairs And walls, trying to figure out something*

There are two staircases on this floor. One is a spiral staircase in the center of the lobby, made of black-painted metal with a rather thin-looking railing. It goes up. The other is a straight staircase, with the same plain walls as the lobby, and the stairs, which go down, being made of concrete, with a rough surface.

In memory of those who have been deleted.
The last poster to survive Blindside Island will win a cookie. Or perhaps 1500...
Technetium#8515 on Discord
Technetium
Godfather
Godfather

Postby Blackajack » Sat Oct 26, 2019 2:25 pm

"Da. Fascinating. It appears we are in America, or this place is of American design or inspiration. We can presume 1 is the current floor."

"2, then? As high as we can go, me thinks."

Blackajack
Jailor
Jailor

Postby PokemonKidRyan » Sat Oct 26, 2019 2:48 pm

Yodoko enters the elevator quickly

As he glances inside the elevator to try and gauge other's feelings, he quietly sighs. Prodigy, Diplomat, Aristocrat and Magician.. Certainly plenty of intellect which was a comforting trait, perhaps analysing others would be more entertaining when they were ultimates and should it be needed he was ready to offer his services.
My personality:

My alts were EdwardMidford and TsuchiyaTenaka. I apologise profusely for being bad and hiding behind them. I ask for forgiveness but know that won't be a simple feat. Please stop bringing up my past, as I'm striving towards a new future. I just sometimes struggle to show that I truly want said change.
PokemonKidRyan
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner

Postby ejjinami » Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:02 pm

Jack walks onto the spiral staircase as well, trying to get away from the endless chattering in the main hall.

15 : 14,5

Last updated: 18.02.2021
ejjinami
Medium
Medium

Postby Technetium » Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:10 pm

ejjinami wrote:Jack walks onto the spiral staircase as well, trying to get away from the endless chattering in the main hall.

Climbing the spiral staircase leads to a small room above the lobby with two doors (both closed), a stairwell leading down to the basement, and, along the one wall with no exits on it, a few assorted chairs, similar to those in the lobby, separated by a couple of small tables. One of these tables has a stack of printed maps on it, showing the layouts of the three floors. (These are identical to the maps in the OP.)

In memory of those who have been deleted.
The last poster to survive Blindside Island will win a cookie. Or perhaps 1500...
Technetium#8515 on Discord
Technetium
Godfather
Godfather

Postby Alicitzen » Sat Oct 26, 2019 7:23 pm

BRVR wrote:
Alicitzen wrote:With a twirl of her cape and a flourish of a cane Sue makes her presense known in the most obnoxiously flashy way possible.

"A magician? Would it be too much to ask for a trick? I love a good magic trick every now and then."

Her eyes immediately light up.
"Ah yes! A trick! Let me just-"
She quickly taps her cane on the floor and starts ruffling around in her cape. She continues this for a good minute before turning back upset.
"Strange voice must have take my tricks, not good, not good at all!"
She starts stomping over to Kijah in clear annoyance at this embarassment to her career.
"Do not tell officials my tricks were stolen, understand? Will take yours to compensate."
She then proceeds to shove a hand in one of Kijahs pockets before yanking out a deck of cards that most definitely were not there a few seconds ago.
"You are welcome."
She then saunters up the spiral staircase to explore the upper area.
Discord: Alicitzen#1312
Alicitzen
Valentines 2017
Valentines 2017

Postby PolyesterHomes » Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:46 pm

The game has officially entered to the night phase. Please PM me your starting locations for the night. From there, actions will be done via private message.
"Whisper in the dark. The battle may yet be won."
PolyesterHomes
Veteran
Veteran

Previous

Return to Dangan Ronpa