DR XXI Announcment

Subforum for the popular Dangan Ronpa forum games.

DR XXI Announcment

Postby PolyesterHomes » Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:22 pm

People of the past, those who recollect the splendor of yesteryear, those with Old World Blues, young and old, I have a offer for you.

Thomas Jefferson once said that the tree of liberty must be refreshed, from time to time, with the blood of tyrants. I know all of you. You want so... so very much for things to have gone your way. Some of you fought hard to make that happen. Some of you tried to go all of the way, just to fall a few inches short of your goals. There's even a few of you that were content to live out of your days with regret and sadness because you just couldn't bring yourself to take that risk. Its a shame too. You're all such talented individuals.

But... what if there was a way to get a second chance? A second chance at youth, at victory, and the creation of a better future for your country, and your ideals?

It is my honor to grant you that chance, if you can seize it.

Signups will begin the 23rd.

One last thing. I am looking for an... assistant. Somebody to help me organize the coming events. All you need do is come speak with me privately. If I find that we are of the saem... disposition, I will recruit you.

I expect my assistant to have a privy for both what is likely, and what will bring out the Ultimate Truth.
Tell a horse where the water is, but don't lead them there, and certainly don't make them drink, if you catch my drift.

"Whisper in the dark. The battle may yet be won."
PolyesterHomes
Veteran
Veteran

Re: DR XXI Announcment

Postby PolyesterHomes » Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:30 am

Technetium has stepped forward as my assistant. Expect the sign up notice later today.
PolyesterHomes
Veteran
Veteran

Re: DR XXI Announcment

Postby PolyesterHomes » Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:44 am

PolyesterHomes
Veteran
Veteran

Return to Dangan Ronpa