DANGANRONPA XX- CAMP OF MUTUAL KILLING | GAME OVER

Subforum for the popular Dangan Ronpa forum games.

Re: DANGANRONPA XX- CAMP OF MUTUAL KILLING | CAMP COUNCIL 1

Postby XerxesLeFan » Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:50 pm

Amadeus looks at the TV screen in mounting horror, looking from the clock to the votes and back again. He tries to cover his face with his hands but it isn't hard to see when he bursts into tears, crying. His whole body shakes as he tries to cover it up, but it's no use.

I-I'm sorry, I tr-tried to get it to work but it was screwed f-from the start, I couldn't....I couldn't do it, I c-couldn't be selfish enough and oh god, oh no.... I'm sorry, i'm so so sorry...

Spoiler:
ImageImageImage
【Horane - Lucius - Phoenix】
chubee wuz heer
XerxesLeFan
Christmas 2016 Winner
Christmas 2016 Winner

Location: ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴀʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ, ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ʟɪᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ, ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ, ꜱᴀʏ ɪ'ᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴏɴᴇ

Postby AaronC » Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:58 pm

seeing the killer get away with murder because everyone is frozen up in fear and not voting is frustrating.
I tried to avenge you Yuuto, I tried.
AaronC
Medium
Medium

Postby AaronC » Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:01 pm

Sure Melek will die even though he is innocent, and because he frustrated the trial I am fine with that. But the real killer gets to chose 2 more people to kill and its almost guarenteed i am on his list for calling him out.

See you all in the next life. Bye
AaronC
Medium
Medium

Postby ZoruaLuhansk » Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:03 pm

I... trust Ten's judgement.

I've narrowed it down to three people, and my gut tells me Melek and Mia are innocent...
consider this account deleted
don't try to contact me unless I have you as a discord friend
ZoruaLuhansk
Spy
Spy

Postby Hawkwing425 » Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:08 pm

The TV updates for the final time.
Who killed Yuuto Haruren?
Melek Yıldız- 6 votes

Daniel Chambers- 2 votes
Rin Kuroyuki- 1 vote
Peregrine Ladaski- 1 vote
Alfie Nye- 0 vote
Nightingale Enaisan- 0 votes
Amadeus Rothchild- 0 votes
Josephine- 0 votes
Chittaphon Tae-min- 0 votes
Seishin Kyoiku- 0 votes
Mia Barrett- 0 votes
Yuuto Haruren (suicide)- 0 votes
Hawk- 0 votes
Nightmare- 0 votes
Death by snusnu- 0 votes
Some expired food- 0 votes
Yuuto accidentally pissed off some god while he was praying who decided to take part in the killing game temporarily and murder the monk- 0 votes

At the time of this update, the trial is over. Do not post.
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Location: Hawkwing425, the SHSL Forumronpa Player, has been found guilty. Time for the punishment!

Trial Results 1 (The Shitshow's Only Beginning)

Postby Hawkwing425 » Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:13 pm

*BEEEEEEEEP*.
Nightmare and Hawk, hearing the alarm go off, turn to look at the TV behind them. Nightmare looks disappointed, while Hawk smirks. "I told you so. Tie vote averted."
Nightmare sighs. "Well... whatever. Anyways..." She turns to the nervous class with a menacing grin. "Did you accuse the RIGHT person, or the WRONG one? Your fate rests in the hands of your votes..."

Spoiler: "It was Melek, after all."

"Wh- you-" The strange shadow creature's eyes go red as she turns towards a rather smug looking Hawk. "DAMN IT, HAWK! CAN YOU LET ME HAVE MY TIME TO SHINE?!
Hawk promptly sends a middle finger to Nightmare, who flips Hawk off in return. Nightmare's eyes return to her usual glowing white as she reluctantly floats back to her place with a disappointed groan.

Hawk, meanwhile, summons a cup of some unknown liquid from out of nowhere. "That's the truth, class. Melek was the first to give in to the killing game. She strangled Yuuto... not with the bandages, but the murder weapon is unimportant. What IS important is that she was in the Infirmary for her second and third action, and then had the "bright" idea to... actually, Amadeus, I'll let you describe what happened during the investigation period. And the sad part is that, there was a good chance that she would have been successful, since a lot of you had no alibi for the time of the murder."
She pauses to take a sip of her drink. "Good trial, though. That's all."

Everyone turns to look at each other. What now? The execution is sure to happen shortly...
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Location: Hawkwing425, the SHSL Forumronpa Player, has been found guilty. Time for the punishment!

Postby Hawkwing425 » Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:13 pm

(You may now post again)
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby ZoruaLuhansk » Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:15 pm

((thought that making up an entire alibi that got shot down was too obvious to be the killer
ZoruaLuhansk
Spy
Spy

Re: DANGANRONPA XX- CAMP OF MUTUAL KILLING | RESULTS 1

Postby squosher » Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:18 pm

Well that's a relief.

(In retrospect the whole exchange about the knives and wether Melek took them was entertaining given she wasn't there)
I usually go by Stereokuma in-game.

I am Nathan in DR-XXIII.

Help us count to 12020 before 2020
Help us count to 200300 before 2030
squosher
Christmas 2018 Winner
Christmas 2018 Winner

Postby AaronC » Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:20 pm

huh?!

Never expected that in a million years. But then again with no one being forthcoming about information was the most damaging thing to ever have happened.
might I suggest if someone wants to remain silent for most of the time, they get familiar with the sharp edge of a knife.

Nightmare please, please can I get a prime seat to watch Yuutos killer perish.
AaronC
Medium
Medium

Postby Hawkwing425 » Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:22 pm

AaronC wrote:huh?!

Never expected that in a million years. But then again with no one being forthcoming about information was the most damaging thing to ever have happened.
might I suggest if someone wants to remain silent for most of the time, they get familiar with the sharp edge of a knife.

Nightmare please, please can I get a prime seat to watch Yuutos killer perish.

"Hey, the execution'll be streamed on the TV. It's a nice screen, you'll get a great view."
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby XerxesLeFan » Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:26 pm

Amadeus wipes his eyes away, done crying now that the results have been announced. Now he just looks incredibly tired, and not very happy at all considering they found the correct murderer.

If any of you were curious... during the investigation phase, Melek pulled me to the side to have a very quiet conversation. She told me she was the murderer, and if I didn't help her with her alibi and getting away with the murder, she would use whatever power she had to make sure I would be the one dying instead of her if she is caught.

so.... congratulations, I guess... I'm sorry...

Spoiler:
ImageImageImage
chubee wuz heer
XerxesLeFan
Christmas 2016 Winner
Christmas 2016 Winner

Location: ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴀʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ, ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ʟɪᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ, ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ, ꜱᴀʏ ɪ'ᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴏɴᴇ

Postby Hawkwing425 » Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:32 pm

XerxesLeFan wrote:Amadeus wipes his eyes away, done crying now that the results have been announced. Now he just looks incredibly tired, and not very happy at all considering they found the correct murderer.

If any of you were curious... during the investigation phase, Melek pulled me to the side to have a very quiet conversation. She told me she was the murderer, and if I didn't help her with her alibi and getting away with the murder, she would use whatever power she had to make sure I would be the one dying instead of her if she is caught.

"So THAT'S what happened. Hawk told me something was up between you two, but I was too busy with other stuff. Like prepping executions."
Hawk rolls her eyes in response to Nightmare's not-so-subtle implication. "Well, he certainly gave it a shot. Shame Melek chose the wrong person to base her alibi off of."
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby ZoruaLuhansk » Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:34 pm

Hawkwing425 wrote:Hawk rolls her eyes in response to Nightmare's not-so-subtle implication. "Well, he certainly gave it a shot. Shame Melek chose the wrong person to base her alibi off of."

If she chose Peregrine...
ZoruaLuhansk
Spy
Spy

Postby squosher » Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:41 pm

XerxesLeFan wrote:Amadeus wipes his eyes away, done crying now that the results have been announced. Now he just looks incredibly tired, and not very happy at all considering they found the correct murderer.

Don't blame yourself, I understand you doing it if you were under the the threat of being killed. Anyway, if anything you made it easier for us to tell that she did it.
I usually go by Stereokuma in-game.

I am Nathan in DR-XXIII.

Help us count to 12020 before 2020
Help us count to 200300 before 2030
squosher
Christmas 2018 Winner
Christmas 2018 Winner

Postby XerxesLeFan » Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:15 pm

squosher wrote:Don't blame yourself, I understand you doing it if you were under the the threat of being killed. Anyway, if anything you made it easier for us to tell that she did it.

....Thanks, Alfie. Its nice to know that I still...did something good, even when I was trying to hinder the investigation...

Spoiler:
ImageImageImage
chubee wuz heer
XerxesLeFan
Christmas 2016 Winner
Christmas 2016 Winner

Postby Hawkwing425 » Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:59 pm

"Hey, Hawk, when are we executing Melek?"
"At least give these kids a LITTLE time. Come on. I'm certain there's a lot they still want to say."
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby ZoruaLuhansk » Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:53 pm

But...

If you didn't use the bandages... what did you use? Your clothes?
ZoruaLuhansk
Spy
Spy

Postby AaronC » Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:57 pm

Ten looks at the hosts of this game and begins to think of an idea, looking innocently he approaches Nightmare

Umm, hi Nightmare, could I perhaps ask a favour of you? Well maybe two if possible.

Could we have a private talk once this is all over and secondly would it be possible for you to give me a memento of Melek, just something to remember her by. Nothing much, just her eye would be fine...not like she will be needing it afterwards.
AaronC
Medium
Medium

Postby XerxesLeFan » Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:59 pm

Amadeus kicks his feet up onto the podium in front of him with the tablet. He lounges back in his chair, shutting his eyes.

In A1, when we were all in the storage room, I saw Melek grab a few items. One of them was a metal hose sort of object. Probably used that....

Spoiler:
ImageImageImage
chubee wuz heer
XerxesLeFan
Christmas 2016 Winner
Christmas 2016 Winner

Postby Seththeking » Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:12 pm

LetitiaWilson wrote:
Seththeking wrote:I voted the Assassin Rin because logically an assassin kills like that, at least skilled ones do.

Rin has two people confirming her alibi. Namely me and Ten, since we were in storage with her until we left and discovered the body.

Oh, ok it’s Samuel then probably if the kill was role based.
Seththeking
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby Seththeking » Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:15 pm

Oh NM it was the mafia lawyer.
Seththeking
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby Hawkwing425 » Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:17 pm

AaronC wrote:Ten looks at the hosts of this game and begins to think of an idea, looking innocently he approaches Nightmare

Umm, hi Nightmare, could I perhaps ask a favour of you? Well maybe two if possible.

Could we have a private talk once this is all over and secondly would it be possible for you to give me a memento of Melek, just something to remember her by. Nothing much, just her eye would be fine...not like she will be needing it afterwards.

"Sure. Why not?"
Seththeking wrote:Oh NM it was the mafia lawyer.

"You... have been paying attention to the fact that the trial's already over, right, Mia?"
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby Seththeking » Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:18 pm

Hawkwing425 wrote:
AaronC wrote:Ten looks at the hosts of this game and begins to think of an idea, looking innocently he approaches Nightmare

"Sure. Why not?"
Seththeking wrote:Oh NM it was the mafia lawyer.

"You... have been paying attention to the fact that the trial's already over, right, Mia?"

Sure
Seththeking
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby Seththeking » Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:19 pm

Who wants to be lovers?
I shall make you into a relationship with each other!
Seththeking
Retributionist
Retributionist

PreviousNext

Return to Dangan Ronpa