DANGANRONPA XX- CAMP OF MUTUAL KILLING | GAME OVER

Subforum for the popular Dangan Ronpa forum games.

DANGANRONPA XX- CAMP OF MUTUAL KILLING | GAME OVER

Postby Hawkwing425 » Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:17 am

DANGANRONPA XX
CAMP OF MUTUAL KILLING

Hope’s Peak University is a prestigious academy for only the best of the best. Every year, certified talent scouts scour America for people with all kinds of extraordinary skillsets. These people are given the title of “Super College Level” and invited to the school, located in Oregon. The vast majority of them go on to be the top of their trade worldwide.

You are one of the newcomers to the University. Shortly after receiving your acceptance letter and sending in the paperwork, you got the word that your year’s class would be taken on a trip to a classified location to learn “skills that will last you your lifetime”. Huh. Well, a little extracurricular activity couldn’t hurt…

Could it?

Welcome to my first classic Danganronpa game! For this game, I’ll be using a VERY lightly modified version of the rules that Segaco’s made, as his rules seem to work quite nicely.

Phases
Daily Life
Spoiler: Roleplaying time! Stuff might be revealed by the hosts, everyone can talk to each other, yadda yadda yadda… Also, requests to be the blackened can be sent in at this time. If one person sends a request, they get to be the blackened. If more than one does, I’ll RNG it. If no one does, I’ll RNG it. You get the idea, I’m sure. This phase will last approximately 24 hours.

Night Actions
Spoiler: A number of things happen here.
1. The blackened receives a PM about their status. I advise that they send me their plan for the night, so I can help make sure a murder actually happens.
2. All players start in their individual dorm rooms. During the night, send me (Hawkwing425) PMs of your night actions, with the subject having DRXX in it. Most of you get 6 of them, so I advise that you plan out your night.
3. After everyone, sans inactive players, has sent me their actions (24 hour time limit to do so), I’ll piece everything together. Example time!:
Jordan Kari wrote:/Enter the kitchen and get a glass of chocolate milk.

Hawkwing425 wrote:Action 1:
You enter the kitchen. Kam’rae and Simon are already in there, and Taylor enters alongside you. Kam’rae is drinking Coca-Cola, while Simon is having a conversation with her. You notice he’s holding a knife. He really shouldn’t be waving it around like that… You take a glass from the cabinet and fill it with chocolate milk from the fridge while Taylor hands Kam’rae something you don’t quite see.

As you can see, Jordan, our example player, can say during the trial that he was in the kitchen with Simon, Kam’rae, and Taylor for the first action. He may not see everything in perfect detail, but he got the basics.
During an action, you can move to one room and do one thing, as well as observe your surroundings. If you stay in a room, you can do two things, and if you don’t do anything in a room (say, if you’re searching for someone), you can move quickly through two rooms without doing anything extra- just moving.
In addition, when moving to a room and acting in the same nightly action, you can either move to a room and act in that room or act in the room you're in and THEN move.
4. The Blackened works just like any other player, but I’ll be manipulating events to make sure the murder is a mystery. In short, I’ll keep the Blackened from getting spotted during the night. In addition, any murder action done by the Blackened will succeed, so potential victims don’t get to fight back. In addition to the addition, if someone walks into a room while the Blackened is doing murdery things, the Blackened will hide, or something else will happen to prevent the Blackened’s identity from being discovered too early.
5. After the last action, if no one has discovered a body, everyone will return to their dorm rooms to sleep. If a body is in someone’s room, however, the Blackened won’t get a chance to use their extra actions, as investigation will begin pretty much immediately. Otherwise, for an investigation to begin before the night ends, two people or more must discover the body during the night, which includes the Blackened after they leave the room. Players cannot be killed after the last action.
6. There is, unfortunately, a murder limit of 2 victims during each night, and suicide is not allowed... unless you send me an impressive enough plan. I am a sucker for good plots and mysteries, after all.

Investigation (Deadly Life)
Spoiler: 1. Some flavor text later, a Death File will be posted containing the identity of the victim, the location of the body, and some minor details about the body. Those minor details may vary.
2. During pre-investigation, roleplaying is allowed, but no one is allowed to leave the scene of the crime.
3. Each player will send me a PM with the location in the building that they would like to investigate. Everyone gets 2 investigation credits unless otherwise stated. 1 credit allows the player to scan a room, noticing face value details, and 2 credits allows a player to in-depth a room, which lets the player notice more things, as well as ask me, the host, questions. One body counts as a separate “room”. If you are asking questions, you have until 24 hours into the trial to do so.

Camp Council
Spoiler: The fancy name for the Class Trial. Everyone meets in the trial room, discusses investigation and night actions, and points fingers at each other. At the start of the trial, a list of possible voting options will be posted. At any time during the Council, a player can send me a PM with their vote, at which point, I’ll post the updated vote list. You can only change your vote twice. After this phase ends, no one will be allowed to post until Post-Trial. This phase will last approximately 48 hours, with a possible extension.

Post-Trial and Execution
Spoiler: The culprit is revealed. If you all got it right, the culprit is executed, as is customary. Otherwise… hahahahaha… Well, the person falsely accused is executed, along with 2 other people of the culprit’s choice. The culprit can then either choose to escape or stay in the game. Both count as a win, and the culprit can even re-apply as the blackened. Of course, this does not guarantee their safety… Oh, and if there was a tie vote, the kill is RNG’d. The doomed won’t be executed immediately, though, so you can roleplay until I post the execution post.

Intermission
Spoiler: OOC talk allowed. Dead players or spectators are allowed to post during this time period.

Extra Information
Spoiler: 1. Spending a whole phase inactive will get you modkilled, unless it’s nighttime, because then I get to puppeteer you around. Which I find fun, because I can screw you over in ways you could never imagine…
2. The game will, at the very least, last until the fifth trial.
3. The blackened gets 2 extra actions at the end of the night if the body wasn’t discovered. However, the victim MUST HAVE been killed during the main 6 actions.

Signups
Please fill out the format below. The game will start either in 2 days or once I have 10 people, minimum.
(Also, do keep in mind that I rather like when people are playing a personality, instead of just a name…)

Name:
Super College Level (SCL) Talent:
Age (18-26):

Good luck. You’ll need it.
Last edited by Hawkwing425 on Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:46 am, edited 42 times in total.
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Location: Hawkwing425, the SHSL Forumronpa Player, has been found guilty. Time for the punishment!

Re: DANGANRONPA XX- Player List

Postby Hawkwing425 » Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:17 am

Player List
1. Multiuniverse as Peregrine Ladaski, the SCL Astrobiologist (22, female)
2. ChamAlien as Melek Yıldız, the SCL Mafia Lawyer (23, female)
3. PokemonKidRyan as Yuuto Haruren, the SCL Monk (18, male)
4. ZoruaLuhansk as Nightingale Enaisan, the SCL Blackmailer (19, female)
5. LetitiaWilson as Josephine, the SCL Hunter (21, female)
6. GrumpyGoomba as Rin Kuroyuki, the SCL Assassin (18, female)
7. SamuelJackson1972 as Daniel Chambers, the SCL Analyst (18, male)
8. AaronC as Chittaphon Tae-min, the SCL K-pop Dancer (22, male)
9. Seththeking as Mia Barrett, the SCL Matchmaker (19, female)
10. transportowiec96 as Seishin Kyoiku, the SCL Street Fighter (24, male)
11. XerxesLeFan as Amadeus Rothschild, the SCL Painter (19, fabulous)
12. squosher as Alfie Nye, the SCL Fortune Teller (19, male)
13. Chemist1422 as Dew Tage, the SCL Blacksmith (19, male)
14. BRVR as Kijah Lopez, the SCL Entertainer (18, female)

Alive
Spoiler:
Rin
Amadeus
Kijah

Dead
Spoiler: Yuuto
Mia
Peregrine
Nightingale
Melek
Josephine
Alfie
Daniel
Ten
Dew
Seishin
Last edited by Hawkwing425 on Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:46 am, edited 27 times in total.
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Location: Hawkwing425, the SHSL Forumronpa Player, has been found guilty. Time for the punishment!

DANGANRONPA XX- NPCs

Postby Hawkwing425 » Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:18 am

NPCs

Nightmare
Spoiler:
Now that you’ve seen her, she pretty much looks like Hawk’s shadow. She doesn’t seem to be corporeal, based on how she’s constantly defying the laws of physics, but that doesn’t curb her enthusiasm in the slightest.
Her text color is this shade of red.

Hawk
Spoiler:
No, she’s not a furry. She just takes the form of a humanoid, bespectacled brown-furred cat in a classy suit. Her exact abilities are unknown, but she can certainly alter her form at will, as the stunt from the beginning of this whole mess would attest to. She doesn’t sound quite as excited about the killing game as Nightmare, but maybe she’s just not an enthusiastic or overdramatic person.
Her text color is this shade of green.
Last edited by Hawkwing425 on Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:11 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

DANGANRONPA XX- Cabin Map

Postby Hawkwing425 » Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:18 am

The Cabin Map
Spoiler:
1) Cafeteria
Spoiler: A pretty standard cafeteria. Tables, chairs, napkin holders on said tables, and two garbage cans- one blue, and one orange. What, no recycling?
2) Kitchen
Spoiler: Besides the normal kitchen stuff, such as cabinets and drawers full of dining and cooking stuff, a fridge, and a sink, there’s also the knife holder on the counter, which has 4 knives in it. The fridge always seems to be stocked, which is good, because I want some chocolate milk right now. Oh, and there’s a fire extinguisher… maybe you could bash someone’s head in with that.
3) Bathrooms
Spoiler: A male bathroom and a female bathroom. Each is only usable by one person at a time. Inside isn’t anything special- they’re just bathrooms, although they do have showers. And yes, they are lockable from the inside.
4) Infirmary
Spoiler: For all your medical and/or murderous needs. There’s a very large medical cabinet with seemingly endless supplies, three beds with thin, white sheets, and IV drip stands ready to be used. There’s also a defibrillator in here.
5) Gym
Spoiler: A training room, presumably for those of you with physical talents. Weights, a climbing wall, ropes, some exercise machines… yeah, you understand.
6) Rec Room
Spoiler: A room full of various recreational activities, such as a pool table, numerous board games, and some old video games. Hey, it’s Majora’s Mask for the Nintendo 64! There’s also a yellow couch here, and the stairs to the second floor.
7) Entrance/Lobby
Spoiler: This room was the way you would normally come in. However, Nightmare destroyed it, and it's now blocked by the lockdown system door.
8) Sauna/Hot Tub
Spoiler: Self-explanatory. The door has a slide lock on the inside. Temperatures are controllable on each, so consider that...
9) Dorm Rooms
Spoiler: Everyone has one, as well as their own personal key to aforementioned room. Inside each room is a bed, a nightstand with a lamp on top, and a closet. There’s a window that lets light in, but it’s too small to fit through if you were to try to climb through.
10) Storage Room
Spoiler: Pretty much everything you could ever need is here. Tools, paper, blankets, box cutters, lighters… I could go on, but I’ll let you use your imagination. Also never seems to run out of things.
11) ???
Spoiler: A locked room, found in the back of the storage room. There’s a keypad with a 4 digit code, but until you know the code, this room will remain a mystery.
Last edited by Hawkwing425 on Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Re: DANGANRONPA XX- CAMP OF MUTUAL KILLING (0/16)

Postby Multiuniverse » Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:34 am

Name: Peregrine Ladaski
Super College Level (SCL) Talent: Ultimate Astrobiologist
Age (18-26): 22
Appearance/picture: A short, thin woman with soft, innocent features, Peregrine is said by many to be rather cute and naive. She wears a shirt with the NASA logo on black background and a pair of matching black trousers. She has long, flowing blonde hair and a piercing jade green eyes which seems to hint at the deep intelligent and cunning behind the naive features.

Thanks parker for the gif and SuperDuper for suggesting rotational sig
Multiuniverse
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner

Postby ChamAlien » Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:34 am

Name: Melek Yıldız
Super College Level (SCL) Talent: Mafia Lawyer
Age (18-26): 23
Appearance/picture: My avatar
I like 'em round and big
ChamAlien
FM Awards: Town
FM Awards: Town

Re: DANGANRONPA XX- CAMP OF MUTUAL KILLING (2/16)

Postby Chemist1422 » Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:44 am

/in tbd
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?
(still here for danganronpa i guess)

stop sending reports to me i'm not a tos game moderator
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby PokemonKidRyan » Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:50 am

Join
Name: Yuuto Haruren
Super College Level Talent: Monk
Age (18-26): 18

Appearance:
Spoiler: Image
My personality:

My alts were EdwardMidford and TsuchiyaTenaka. I apologise profusely for being bad and hiding behind them. I ask for forgiveness but know that won't be a simple feat. Please stop bringing up my past, as I'm striving towards a new future. I just sometimes struggle to show that I truly want said change.
PokemonKidRyan
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner

Postby Hawkwing425 » Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:52 am

PokemonKidRyan wrote:Join
Name: Yuuto Haruren
Super College Level Talent: Monk

Appearance:

Yo, that image is sick, who made that?
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Re: DANGANRONPA XX- CAMP OF MUTUAL KILLING (4/16)

Postby PokemonKidRyan » Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:55 am

The Artist is Riel from the Danganronpa Amino!
They did my other character too (Not been revealed yet on here)
My personality:

My alts were EdwardMidford and TsuchiyaTenaka. I apologise profusely for being bad and hiding behind them. I ask for forgiveness but know that won't be a simple feat. Please stop bringing up my past, as I'm striving towards a new future. I just sometimes struggle to show that I truly want said change.
PokemonKidRyan
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner

Postby ZoruaLuhansk » Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:04 am

Name: Nightingale Enaisan
Super College Level (SCL) Talent: Blackmailer
Age (18-26): 19
Appearance/picture: Nightingale is a short young woman with pale skin, gray eyes, and wavy, jet-black hair. She wears a brown bandana and a matching flannel shirt over a black undershirt and dark-brown trousers.

About activiy, I should be able to convince my brother to hotspot me at least once every 24 hours.
I just would really hate to miss this.

PS lol everyone's reusing their characters
consider this account deleted
don't try to contact me unless I have you as a discord friend
ZoruaLuhansk
Spy
Spy

Re: DANGANRONPA XX- CAMP OF MUTUAL KILLING (5/16)

Postby LetitiaWilson » Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:05 pm

Name: Josephine
Super College Level (SCL) Talent: Hunter
Age (18-26): 21
Appearance/picture:

I am so gonna get into shit for this.

It was between this and bringing back Krampusnacht.
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Re: DANGANRONPA XX- CAMP OF MUTUAL KILLING (6/16)

Postby GrumpyGoomba » Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:51 pm

Name : Rin Kuroyuki
SCL : Assassin
Appearance : Slim build, looks pretty fragile. Long black hair, crimson eyes, pale skin. Wears a grey hoodie and jeans. Always seen with a mischievous and eerie smile. Has a rather hideous looking scar on the right side of the mouth.

(The F!Jason is hot)
Spoiler: Why did you click this spoiler?
GrumpyGoomba
Mayor
Mayor

Re: DANGANRONPA XX- CAMP OF MUTUAL KILLING (6/16)

Postby SamuelJackson1972 » Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:04 pm

Name: Daniel Chambers
Super College Level (SCL) Talent: Analyst
Appearance: A thin, tall, introverted male with pale skin, short black hair, blue eyes, and a permanent blank expression. He wears a turtleneck sweater with long sleeves and jeans, both of which are navy blue.
DragCave:
Image ImageImage
Thanks burgy! :D
SamuelJackson1972
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner

Re: DANGANRONPA XX- CAMP OF MUTUAL KILLING (8/16)

Postby AaronC » Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:54 pm

Name: Chittaphon Tae-min
Super College Level (SCL) Talent: Lead Dancer in a Kpop group
Appearance/picture: An ever changing hairstyle of ash blondes with 11 ear piercings, a flawless skin and usually lose fitting long sleeve shirts and long pants in order to perform a variety of dance types, often barefoot or just wearing flops. Styled to look like 'everyday wear' but we all know the outfits cost a fortune. Always wears a smile.
(signature and avatar to display character once we begin)
AaronC
Medium
Medium

Postby Hawkwing425 » Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:05 pm

AaronC wrote:Name: Chittaphon Tae-min
Super College Level (SCL) Talent: Lead Dancer in a Kpop group
Appearance/picture: An ever changing hairstyle of ash blondes with 11 ear piercings, a flawless skin and usually lose fitting long sleeve shirts and long pants in order to perform a variety of dance types, often barefoot or just wearing flops. Styled to look like 'everyday wear' but we all know the outfits cost a fortune. Always wears a smile.
(signature and avatar to display character once we begin)

Would you mind making your SCL talent something a bit more... succinct? Maybe SCL K-Pop Performer would work? I don't want to be picky, I just want it to work with the story.
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby AaronC » Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:26 pm

with the backstory i have in mind, he has to be a dancer. maybe just try Kpop dancer or even just dancer is ok
AaronC
Medium
Medium

Postby Hawkwing425 » Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:53 pm

AaronC wrote:with the backstory i have in mind, he has to be a dancer. maybe just try Kpop dancer or even just dancer is ok

I can do SCL K-pop Dancer.
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Re: DANGANRONPA XX- CAMP OF MUTUAL KILLING (9/16)

Postby Chemist1422 » Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:46 pm

/out

Too much stuff to juggle
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?
(still here for danganronpa i guess)

stop sending reports to me i'm not a tos game moderator
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby Hawkwing425 » Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:23 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:/out

Too much stuff to juggle

F
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby Seththeking » Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:51 pm

/Join

Surprise me!
Make me a Biography!
Seththeking
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby Hawkwing425 » Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:55 pm

Seththeking wrote:/Join

Surprise me!
Make me a Biography!

Hm... Well, that's new. Alright, give me some time...

EDIT: Here's your character signup sheet!
Name: Mia Barrett
Super College Level (SCL) Talent: Matchmaker
Age (18-26): 19
Appearance/picture: Platinum blond hair with two large pigtails on either side of her head. Bottom portion of pigtails (tip to middle) are dyed cornflower blue. Eyes are pink. Wears round, wire frame glasses. Wears a traditional Japanese schoolgirl uniform, dyed pastel pink, with the tie thing being cornflower blue. Skirt is dark blue. Wears a pair of pastel pink Wizard-of-Oz style slippers.
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby AaronC » Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:48 am

its a trap
AaronC
Medium
Medium

Postby Seththeking » Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:31 pm

Time to sparkle!
Seththeking
Retributionist
Retributionist

Next

Return to Dangan Ronpa