DANGANRONPA XX- CAMP OF MUTUAL KILLING | GAME OVER

Subforum for the popular Dangan Ronpa forum games.

Re: DANGANRONPA XX- CAMP OF MUTUAL KILLING | CAMP COUNCIL 3

Postby Hawkwing425 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:48 pm

GrumpyGoomba wrote:Rin starts giggling at the scene that just occurred.

"Fufufufu... what the hell is wrong with you guys? Nightmare perhaps you should've brought popcorn for this trial too."

”Oh, fuck it.” With a smirk, Hawk snaps her fingers, summoning a bowl of nice, warm popcorn. Like the first trial, Nightmare immediately steals it and passes the bowl to Rin.
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Location: Hawkwing425, the SHSL Forumronpa Player, has been found guilty. Time for the punishment!

Postby BRVR » Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:59 pm

Hawkwing425 wrote:Seishin, looking annoyed, uses his crutches to stand up. He then promptly takes said crutches and chucks them at Kijah, knocking her over. Now, without support, his legs give way beneath him and he faceplants onto the ground.
Hawk and Nightmare stare at the scene. Nightmare starts laughing, while Hawk looks at the class like she’s looking at the camera like she’s on The Office.

(what)
Kijah quickly grabs hold of the crutches and holds them close to her. She doesn't even get up from the floor. She just holds them while staring at the ceiling.
Then super slowly she wraps her scarf around her head so that only her eyes, nose, and a little bit of the top of her head is showing.
THE GREAT KIJAH IS BACK AND IS HERE TO STAY!
I AM OPEN TO MAKING NEW FRIENDS TO FILL THE VOID IN MY HEART OF SADNESS!
BRVR
Survivor
Survivor

Postby XerxesLeFan » Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:43 pm

Amadeus puts his head in his hands, sighing.

It's probably not Seishin, and we're totally going to get this wrong. Fuck.

Spoiler:
ImageImageImage
【Horane - Lucius - Phoenix】
chubee wuz heer
XerxesLeFan
Christmas 2016 Winner
Christmas 2016 Winner

Location: ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴀʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ, ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ʟɪᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ, ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ, ꜱᴀʏ ɪ'ᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴏɴᴇ

Postby AaronC » Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:54 pm

only 4 people have voted and still no proof. I refuse to vote until I hear more evidence.

8 people investigating and all we know is that the killer probably locked the door after the murder and that the item used was smaller than a knife.

You guys say seishin is the killer because of his bathroom alibi, I say that's a bad path to go down. You really want to risk your life on this? Just because Seishin was unfortunate not to have a witness?
He was not the only one without a witness. You are signing your own death warrants.

I voted Daniel because he saw the victim last and because he has a butter knife which is smaller than a kitchen knife. But when hippie flower power Kijah said she was with him during action 4 and 5 I removed my vote. I voted on evidence, not gut feelings like you guys.
AaronC
Medium
Medium

Postby Hawkwing425 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:08 pm

”Well, Ten, you don’t have much time to vote. You may want to get a little impulsive. And the rest of you who haven’t voted, you may want to do so.”

(3 hours)
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Location: Hawkwing425, the SHSL Forumronpa Player, has been found guilty. Time for the punishment!

Postby squosher » Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:12 pm

Ten, you asked about clarifying A4 and A5, but could you clarify what two actions you took in A3 please.
I usually go by Stereokuma in-game.

I am Nathan in DR-XXIII.

Help us count to 12020 before 2020
Help us count to 200300 before 2030
squosher
Christmas 2018 Winner
Christmas 2018 Winner

Postby BRVR » Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:13 pm

AaronC wrote:only 4 people have voted and still no proof. I refuse to vote until I hear more evidence.

8 people investigating and all we know is that the killer probably locked the door after the murder and that the item used was smaller than a knife.

You guys say seishin is the killer because of his bathroom alibi, I say that's a bad path to go down. You really want to risk your life on this? Just because Seishin was unfortunate not to have a witness?
He was not the only one without a witness. You are signing your own death warrants.

I voted Daniel because he saw the victim last and because he has a butter knife which is smaller than a kitchen knife. But when hippie flower power Kijah said she was with him during action 4 and 5 I removed my vote. I voted on evidence, not gut feelings like you guys.

"I'm sorry but we don't have any real evidence against anybody. We don't even know where Josephine died originally."
THE GREAT KIJAH IS BACK AND IS HERE TO STAY!
I AM OPEN TO MAKING NEW FRIENDS TO FILL THE VOID IN MY HEART OF SADNESS!
BRVR
Survivor
Survivor

Postby squosher » Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:32 pm

It's between Dew and Seishin.
I don't see how dew would have got a weapon, unless she actually went to the infirmary A1 and got a scalpel.
Seishin could have got a weapon, but would have difficulty attacking with it probably. Also there is less of a time window to clear up the body with Seishin.

With this in mind, I'm leaning towards Dew, but I still don't understand where she would have got the murder weapon from.

I am Nathan in DR-XXIII.

squosher
Christmas 2018 Winner
Christmas 2018 Winner

Postby Hawkwing425 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:39 pm

Who killed Josephine?

Seishin Kyoiku- 2 votes
Dew Tage- 2 votes

Rin Kuroyuki- 0 votes
Daniel Chambers- 0 votes
Chittaphon Tae-min- 0 votes
Amadeus Rothchild- 0 votes
Alfie Nye- 0 votes
Kijah Lopez- 0 votes
Josephine (suicide)- 0 votes
Hawk- 0 votes
Nightmare- 0 votes
Coffee- 0 votes
Catchpool's ghost- 0 votes
Ah, but you are a fool, an absolute buffoon! Clearly, this whole case is an elaborate setup on Josephine's part to assassinate all of us! She was the traitor this whole time and is secretly still alive, preparing to get us all killed as we speak! It's a giant conspiracy, don't you know? And I've figured it all out!- 0 votes

At the time of this update, 2 and a quarter hours remain in the trial.
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby AaronC » Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:22 pm

squosher wrote:Ten, you asked about clarifying A4 and A5, but could you clarify what two actions you took in A3 please.

I stayed in the storage room, searched for a jar to hold Meleks eye. Then I threw a smoke grenade on the floor.

With 8 peoples lives in the line and only 4 votes, maybe 3 deaths by wrongful accusation will wake everyone up to the reality of this situation
AaronC
Medium
Medium

Postby Hawkwing425 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:04 pm

Who killed Josephine?

Seishin Kyoiku- 3 votes
Dew Tage- 2 votes
Rin Kuroyuki- 0 votes
Daniel Chambers- 0 votes
Alfie Nye- 0 votes
Kijah Lopez- 0 votes
Hawk- 0 votes
Nightmare- 0 votes
Coffee- 0 votes
Ah, but you are a fool, an absolute buffoon! Clearly, this whole case is an elaborate setup on Josephine's part to assassinate all of us! She was the traitor this whole time and is secretly still alive, preparing to get us all killed as we speak! It's a giant conspiracy, don't you know? And I've figured it all out!- 0 votes

At the time of this update, 1 hour remains in the trial.
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby Hawkwing425 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:34 pm

Who killed Josephine?

Seishin Kyoiku- 4 votes
Dew Tage- 2 votes
Rin Kuroyuki- 0 votes
Daniel Chambers- 0 votes
Alfie Nye- 0 votes
Kijah Lopez- 0 votes
Hawk- 0 votes
Nightmare- 0 votes
Coffee- 0 votes

At the time of this update, half an hour remains in the trial.
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby Hawkwing425 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:59 pm

Who killed Josephine?

Seishin Kyoiku- 4 votes
Dew Tage- 2 votes
Rin Kuroyuki- 0 votes
Daniel Chambers- 0 votes
Alfie Nye- 0 votes
Kijah Lopez- 0 votes
Hawk- 0 votes
Nightmare- 0 votes
Coffee- 0 votes

At the time of this update, the trial is over. Do not post until Trial Results.
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Trial Results 3 (Jesus Christ, Guys)

Postby Hawkwing425 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:04 pm

*BEEP*.
The timer goes off and after looking at the screen, Hawk puts her head in her hands and sighs. “For fuck’s sake. You didn’t seriously... well. I don’t even... Nightmare, just do the thing.”
"As you request~"

Who is the culprit?
================
Peregrine
Melek
Yuuto
Nightingale
Josephine

Rin
Daniel
Chittaphon
Mia
Seishin
Amadeus
Alfie
Dew
Kijah

Each name flashes red, individually and briefly, in a random pattern. About ten seconds of this pass before all names disappear, and only one remains...
Spoiler:
The culprit is...
Josephine
You are INCORRECT!

Nightmare breaks out into a fit of evil laughter as a rather jarring alarm sound plays. "Hahahaha! And, once again, a locked room mystery manages to fool yet another group of killing game participants! Shame this case was a suicide..." She stops laughing and looks bummed. "And shame that Josephine was the one who offed herself. I liked her."
...Well, shit. Does that mean-
Before you can finish that thought, Hawk stands up, slamming both hands on the table. "Allow me to recap the situation. Josephine locked the door, swallowed the key, and then stabbed herself with an icicle she took from the kitchen earlier. Crow help us, there's a REASON that you can vote for the deceased. And WHY would you vote for the guy who can't go anywhere without crutches?! Now I have to figure out... hm?"
Hawk's device buzzes, and Hawk checks it, typing away at it for a few minutes. Meanwhile, Nightmare cackles again. "Well, that means Seishin's going to die. But we don't really have Josephine around to ask who she wants dead... and she doesn't even get to escape? Was she just trying to cause chaos? I dig it."
"Well. Josephine's dead, so she can't choose who else dies, as you said, Nightmare. And I'm not too fond of having 3 people executed, due to... well, the fact that no one's getting any sort of reward for this since the blackened is dead, AND the small number of people left, so I'm going to cut the number of people executed down to just 2 for this case. How about this? You all have some time to vote for who you want executed alongside Seishin. At the end of the time limit, the person with the most votes will be executed. I really should have planned for this beforehand."
The screen displays:
Rin- 0 votes
Daniel- 0 votes
Ten- 0 votes
Amadeus- 0 votes
Alfie- 0 votes
Dew- 0 votes
Kijah- 0 votes
24 hours remain

Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Re: DANGANRONPA XX- CAMP OF MUTUAL KILLING | TRIAL RESULTS 3

Postby Chemist1422 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:15 pm

wait no no no now what what do I do

Ugh... I’m sorry...
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?
(still here for danganronpa i guess)

stop sending reports to me i'm not a tos game moderator
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby AaronC » Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:39 pm

Suicide? A slow painful death by suicide?

And no one who checked the body could tell that she swallowed the key? Or had a suicide note?

She died by stabbing herself with ice? No one checking the body bothered to get clarification on what liquid was on her hands?

She deliberately wanted us to fail. To cause the most deaths.

Sorry but I refuse to vote Hawk, I think you are the real culprit, you set this up knowing it was impossible to solve and led us all to already vote off one innocent person. I wont vote off another innocent person again. Find another way.

/No vote
AaronC
Medium
Medium

Postby Hawkwing425 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:43 pm

AaronC wrote:Suicide? A slow painful death by suicide?

And no one who checked the body could tell that she swallowed the key? Or had a suicide note?

She died by stabbing herself with ice? No one checking the body bothered to get clarification on what liquid was on her hands?

She deliberately wanted us to fail. To cause the most deaths.

Sorry but I refuse to vote Hawk, I think you are the real culprit, you set this up knowing it was impossible to solve and led us all to already vote off one innocent person. I wont vote off another innocent person again. Find another way.

/No vote

"Right, one at a time. Yes, suicide. She stabbed herself with an icicle, which melted after she died. It's hard to tell that someone's swallowed a key without actually cutting them open, you know, since the key would be in their stomach. She didn't write a suicide note. Apparently, no one bothered to consider that the mystery liquid was water. Considering that Daniel saw Josephine take something out of the freezer immediately before leaving, you should have been able to connect the dots. Then again, I knew how the case was set up from the start, so I might be a little biased. As for my involvement... my only crime in this case is setting up the actual murder game. Josephine killed herself of her own free will."
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby Hawkwing425 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:55 pm

Alfie- 1 vote
Rin- 0 votes
Daniel- 0 votes
Ten- 0 votes
Amadeus- 0 votes
Dew- 0 votes
Kijah- 0 votes
21 hours remain
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby GrumpyGoomba » Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:17 pm

"Fufufufufu... so it was Josephine in the end. My dear hunter was as crafty as ever even till death. I respect her now more than ever."
Spoiler: Why did you click this spoiler?
GrumpyGoomba
Mayor
Mayor

Postby squosher » Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:57 pm

Of all the people here, Josephine was the person I least expected to commit suicide.

Ten, you were definitely right that we are being forced to make choices on so little information because of not asking the right questions when investigating.

Regardless, I don't like killing innocent people so I am not voting.

I am Nathan in DR-XXIII.

squosher
Christmas 2018 Winner
Christmas 2018 Winner

Postby XerxesLeFan » Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:26 am

Amadeus stands up from his chair, rushing up so quickly that it tips back and crashes to the ground behind him. He looks at the screen, which used to show Josephine as the self killer, and Seishin, still laying on the floor. His face flashes through too many emotions to be able to tell which ones were there.

No...no. What the fuck. What the fuck? This can't be happening.

You guys seriously voted for Seishin? He can't move his legs, much less stage an entire fucking crime scene! But Josephine.... What the hell?

He just looks angry, face scowling and eyebrows pinched. His fists clench and unclench rapidly, whilst shuffling in place. There isn't exactly many places to go in this Trial Room, anyway. The tension grows, nowhere to go and so much to focus on.

This is..... impossible. Why would she kill herself? To spite a bunch of students she's known for less than a week in an already rigged game? Nobody wins! Even she doesn't win! This is fucking bullshit!! It's unfair as hell!

Amadeus, in a fit of pure emotion, lashes out and punches the hard podium in front of him. But nothing happens to it, and all he does is ruin the knuckles on his hand. The fight gradually drains out of him, and he stares off towards Seishin's general direction.

All i've wanted to do is paint, here. This is so stupid. Instead of practicing my talent, and making the world nicer one paintbrush at a time, I'm here solving the murders of strangers turned friends turned strangers. What use is that, anymore? All I had time to do was ruin a table. Everything that has happened before this game, all my hard work, gone. This place has done something awful to all of us, really. And Dew and Kijah are here....but Seishin.... he doesn't deserve to die.

He shouldn't die just because everyone else had an airtight alibi. Just because some sick woman thought it would be fun to rig a killing game in nobody's favor. Just because we're stuck here for no good fucking reason at all.

Amadeus turns his head towards Hawk, staring straight at her. He takes a step forward in her direction, but nothing more than that.

You know how I feel, Hawk. You were there. I know you saw. Better than anyone else, you should get it. Please...Please. I can't let him die. It's so fucking stupid. I won't. Unlike Ten earlier with Melek, and every subsequent murder after, I fucking mean it.

He brings his hands in front of himself and clasps them together, eyes brimming with tears and knuckles bruised, more being gathered from his distraught expression than words could ever hope to convey.

What will it take? Daniel? Alfie? Me? I can't lose them now. I can't.

Spoiler:
ImageImageImage
【Horane - Lucius - Phoenix】
chubee wuz heer
XerxesLeFan
Christmas 2016 Winner
Christmas 2016 Winner

Location: ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴀʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ, ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ʟɪᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ, ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ, ꜱᴀʏ ɪ'ᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴏɴᴇ

Postby Hawkwing425 » Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:55 am

Hawk looks deep in thought following Amadeus’s anguished declaration. Nightmare looks puzzled, clearly being somewhat out of the loop, so she backs off.
Finally, Hawk speaks, in a low tone brimming with frustration and some unreadable emotion. ”This isn’t a reasonless game, Amadeus. I’m doing this for revenge on the Hope’s Peak staff. They’re not the beacons of purity everyone thinks they are. I won’t go into details about their crimes against your species, but I will say they approved this. In the name of “hope”. They wanted to cause a scene. So Nightmare and I caused one. And now, we’re broadcasting it to the world. Everything.”
Hawk stands up and walks directly up to Amadeus. ”I gave them what they wanted. Some drama about their latest class, some tragedy that would drive the world into despair. What they wanted was for the aftermath of that despair to bring people together under Hope’s Peak’s banner. “Create despair for a greater hope”. What a bullshit ideology. So I twisted things in my favor. Not only am I broadcasting this, but I released hundreds, thousands of secrets about not only Hope’s Peak, but multiple world governments in association with Hope’s Peak, to the public. You have no idea what kind of chaos has broken out in the outside world.”
“Wait, YOU’RE the one who did that?! I thought some half-moral newbie staff member stumbled upon the papers and decided to expose the University’s secrets or something.”
Hawk turns to Nightmare and grins. Unlike the smirks or apathetic expressions she usually sports, this one’s full of pure satisfaction and malice. ”Yep. That was me.”
The grin drops from her face as she looks back at Amadeus. ”Now, then. Back to the subject at hand. I’m actually going to agree with you. Seishin doesn’t deserve death. None of you do. Nightmare and I are absolutely in the wrong here. But I am not going to back down from this killing game. I don’t want to simply expose Hope’s Peak’s staff and their conspirators. I want to destroy them. THAT is why the killing game continues. I want the world to know that I wouldn’t have done this if I wasn’t explicitly asked to. The killing game itself and its rules were enforced by the two of us hosts, but Hope’s Peak specifically asked for death. They wanted you all dead- or, at least, a good portion of you.”
Now, she gets right into Amadeus’s face, in a sort of tranquilly aggressive way. ”I’ve been awfully lenient with all of you. I am not nearly as cruel or strict as other killing game hosts. But unless you have a better reason for me to spare Seishin than “Please don’t do it”, I’m not going to back down from the rules this time. I know what I saw before, but...” She seems to force herself to say the next words, looking genuinely troubled. ”Your classmates picked him to die. Maybe you should try to do something about THAT. Think fast, Amadeus.”

Alfie- 2 votes
Rin- 0 votes
Daniel- 0 votes
Ten- 0 votes
Amadeus- 0 votes
Dew- 0 votes
Kijah- 0 votes
9 hours remain
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby Chemist1422 » Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:02 am

what
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?
(still here for danganronpa i guess)

stop sending reports to me i'm not a tos game moderator
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby GrumpyGoomba » Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:19 am

"Aww the secret about the broadcast is out already... Well guess we better work more to give our audiences an entertainment fitting for the SCL eh?"

Rin says, brimming with anticipation.
Spoiler: Why did you click this spoiler?
GrumpyGoomba
Mayor
Mayor

Postby Hawkwing425 » Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:30 am

GrumpyGoomba wrote:"Aww the secret about the broadcast is out already... Well guess we better work more to give our audiences an entertainment fitting for the SCL eh?"

Rin says, brimming with anticipation.

”Oh, don’t you worry about it. Look how everyone’s breaking down! This is already so much fun! Just wait until tomorrow...”
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

PreviousNext

Return to Dangan Ronpa